Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141356 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6777) (6778) (6779) (6780) (6781) (6782) (6783) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 6:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Team October

Birth Announcement!

We announce the birth of mama Bloomingbud 's baby. May your newborn daughter always make you proud. Congratulations mama.

#Teamnoloss
#Teamquickdelivery
# Teamsupernaturaldelivery

Name... EDD..... SEX...

1. Ihavethingstodo... 22/10/22 ........... Unknown

2. Cinderellashoes............ 24/10/22..... XY (Boy)

3. Aderebecca................ 20/10/22.... XX (Girl)

4. Blessedmum............... 31/10/22..... XY (Boy)

5. Tgirltemmy..................... 4/10/22...... XX (Girl) BA Seen/ ported to 25/09/

6. Bloomingbud...... 26/10/22..... XX.......(Girl) BA Seen /

7. MercyMercy...... 1/10/22......... Team Surprise / BA Seen ported to 21/09/BS Seen

8. Sugarcoatted........ 29/10/22.............. Unknown

9. AmNuhRegular (twins) 31/10/22..... XX and XY (Girl and Boy)

10. omah1....................... 15/10/22.......Team Surprise/BA seen/ ported to 23/09/

11. Omobithousand ............ 4/10/22 Unknown

12. tikkykay ......... 26/10/22 .......... XX (girl)

13. Chili89 ............ 12/10/22 ......... XY (Boy)

14. mismore ......... 31/10/22 ......... XX (Girl)

15. rashidadegbola....... 31/10/22 ...... XX (Girl)

September Portees:

Thank you cappo Omotolanibaby for the good work you did.

1. Ohfenrami .....sept 29.... unknown

2.heebah.……..sept 22...... XY(boy)

3. mommafertile/ BA seen/ ported to 3/10/

November Portees:
callola / BA Seen/ ported to 5/10/

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Bloomingbud:
Birth alert!!!

My precious daughter arrived via elective Csection today 6/10/2022 weighing 3.6kg at 37 weeks 1 day.

Baby girl is doing fine, mama is trying to recover too.
Oct mamas take note please.

Congratulations mamaa, thank God for a safe delivery..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2022
Anitaamich:
Hi everyone, feels good to be back here after 4 years! I’m 16 weeks gone but still dealing with nausea, It gets really bad in the evening. Anyway, I’m team March. Congratulations to all the new mums!!!

Congratulations and welcome, you will feel better with time..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapiness44(f): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2022
Blessedmum:

God bless you, i am interested in the car seat.

Okay. Please send your number to the email address to arrange pick up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2022
Bloomingbud:
Birth alert!!!

My precious daughter arrived via elective Csection today 6/10/2022 weighing 3.6kg at 37 weeks 1 day.

Congratulations @Bloomingbud. May the Almighty make them all that we prayed for and even more.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2022
Bloomingbud:
Birth alert!!!

Seun should give us a dancing emoji oooo.

Iya Ibeji, congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TemmyLayor(f): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Congratulations to the new mums. God bless your little one.

Abeg anyone using general hospital ikorodu for their antenatal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2022
atumomo:

Congratulations @Bloomingbud. May the Almighty make them all that we prayed for and even more.

Thank you mama. Been a long time from your side, how are you and the children?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Willjoy: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Opsycal:
Good Morning mamas,
I have a baby walker and hot water flask to give out. Any mama interested should please send me a message.
You must reside in Lagos and be ready to pick up or send your dispatch by Saturday latest.

Interested please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bloomingbud:
Birth alert!!!

congrats ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
voucher:

Congratulations and welcome, you will feel better with time..
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bloomingbud:
Birth alert!!!

Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
hapiness44:

Okay. Please send your number to the email address to arrange pick up
Okay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bloomingbud:

Thank you mama. Been a long time from your side, how are you and the children?

Very well ma'am. Have been around, love to the family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bloomingbud:
Birth alert!!!

Congratulations Mama, �
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
estilo:
My able cappo. We are doing fine.

How is the family?

At last no be only me Waka come

we are doing fine, let me quickly run out of here before I catch the pregnancy annointing because I am not yet ready...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zhena: 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
HEISGOD:
Thanks everybody for your encouragements and show of concerns. I have repeated it somewhere else and is positive. Appreciate God for me for He has shown me mercy. GOD will show up for you and you will testify in Jesus name.

Thank God!

I kept checking your profile to see if you came back online after the last post.

You'll carry to term with ease and birth a healthy and happy baby who will be the coolness of your eyes by God's Grace.

Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zhena: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bloomingbud:
Birth alert!!!

Congratulations, Momma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NwamakaHalie(f): 1:49am On Oct 08, 2022
kunmisola:

Welcome ma'am, may we have a stress free journey and safe delivery in Jesus name.

Amen �

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CravingChic: 6:31am On Oct 08, 2022
Mamas in the house, anyone knows Omni Hospital, lagos. Kindly share experience.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2022
CravingChic:
Mamas in the house, anyone knows Omni Hospital, lagos. Kindly share experience.
I oversight u here mama.....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nanasbabyshop: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2022
Congrats to all the new moms in the house.

Please check out our Naira land Baby shop right here and feel free to send us a whatsapp message on 08024740159 to conclude your shopping.

https://www.nairaland.com/3760370/nanas-baby-essentials-baby-shop/26#117371598

Shopping for your baby doesn't have to be stressful.
Shop Smart and Easy with Nana's Baby Essentials.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omobithousand(f): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Team October

Birth Announcement!

We announce the birth of mama Bloomingbud 's baby. May your newborn daughter always make you proud. Congratulations mama.

#Teamnoloss
#Teamquickdelivery
# Teamsupernaturaldelivery

Name... EDD..... SEX...

1. Ihavethingstodo... 22/10/22 ........... Unknown

2. Cinderellashoes............ 24/10/22..... XY (Boy)

3. Aderebecca................ 20/10/22.... XX (Girl)

4. Blessedmum............... 31/10/22..... XY (Boy)

5. Tgirltemmy..................... 4/10/22...... XX (Girl) BA Seen/ ported to 25/09/

6. Bloomingbud...... 26/10/22..... XX.......(Girl) BA Seen /

7. MercyMercy...... 1/10/22......... Team Surprise / BA Seen ported to 21/09/

8. Sugarcoatted........ 29/10/22.............. Unknown

9. AmNuhRegular (twins) 31/10/22..... XX and XY (Girl and Boy)

10. omah1....................... 15/10/22.......Team Surprise/BA seen/ ported to 23/09/

11. Omobithousand ............ 4/10/22 Unknown

12. tikkykay ......... 26/10/22 .......... XX (girl)

13. Chili89 ............ 12/10/22 ......... XY (Boy)

14. mismore ......... 31/10/22 ......... XX (Girl)

15. rashidadegbola....... 31/10/22 ...... XX (Girl)

September Portees:

Thank you cappo Omotolanibaby for the good work you did.

1. Ohfenrami .....sept 29.... unknown

2.heebah.……..sept 22...... XY(boy)

3. mommafertile/ BA seen/ ported to 3/10/

November Portees:
callola / BA Seen/ ported to 5/10/

I'm still here o never still offload o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rashidadegbola(f): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2022
Chili89:

Amen!!!
Thanks Cappo
Amen. Wishing all expecting mothers safe and easy delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rashidadegbola(f): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2022
Congratulations momma.
May God look after the baby ND make him a blessing to the family

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2022
March 2023 mothers,how are we all doing?The lord is our strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rashidadegbola(f): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2022
Bloomingbud:
Birth alert!!!

Waoh Congratulations, May the Lord grant you quick recovery and bless the baby.
Thanks for the BA.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2022
Omobithousand:

I'm almost due and the flask will be very appreciated

Please respond to my message on picking up the flask
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Omobithousand:

I'm still here o never still offload o

Very soon mama, baby is taking her time. Have you tried walking and little exercises? What did your doctor say?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bloomingbud:
Birth alert!!!

Congratulations mama.. Welcome to the world baby girl smiley !! And speedy recovery momma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
rashidadegbola:
Congratulations momma.
May God look after the baby ND make him a blessing to the family

How are you doing mama?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
cinderellashoes:
October mamas who have put to bed, how are you and baby doing? I hope the recovery phase is going well? Please bless us with your birth stories when you can to ginger the rest of us grin grin

Cc:

MercyMercy
Good evening mummies and daddies.
Sorry the B.S is coming late. Haven't had time for myself as such. I sleep at any opportunity.

Pls pardon me, will be as brief as I can.

After the birth of my second child in 2018, dh and I decided to pause so I did an arm implant early 2020. No side effect except the skipping of menstrual flow which I liked. Lol.
Fast forward to Sep/Oct 2021(can't remember exactly),dh brought up the issue of removing the implant so it was removed and by December 2021, yours truly took in. The journey wasn't easy at first trimester,I vomited almost all through. Second trimester till third trimester was so smooth and sweet. I myself could testify I glittered cheesy
So on 20th Sep. at about 3pm,was getting set to pick the children from school when I noticed contractions. Due to previous experience,sent dh a message to pick them up while I timed the contraction. It was constant but wasn't strong. I was reluctant going to the hospital because the next day was my antenatal appointment but around 10:30pm, told dh we should leave for the hospital. We got there and was checked...2cm gone. Doctor advised I stayed back rather than going home and returning which I did.
God so kind, around 2am my beautiful princess was born via VD. Tear was little and suturing was done.

I give God thanks for everything and I trust Him to make it easy for other pregnant mamas. To those waiting on the Lord,hang on,your miracle is sure and you will testify soon.

Thanks everyone kiss

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6777) (6778) (6779) (6780) (6781) (6782) (6783) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.