Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141455 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2013
@ Bludeville please let me fast forward cos the most scary part is that you don't know wat is going on in you. Okay I don hear, I will be calm as everyone suggest.
@favoured gal yesterday scan said I was 6 wks 1 day+ today. So e be like say me no go get morning sickness oooo tongue. Yesterday after the scan dh was really happy cos he said he barely know I am pregnant. Nothing at all my sister, so dis spotting I don report am to God. Devil is a big liar. Insha Allah, I will carry this baby to term.
As for the vitamins, my sister where I dey nothing like pregnancy care ooo so I just dey use this folic acid, vit d and iron tab.
As for the name of the iron tab( obsidan).
@ Queen- labisi thanks dearie but I did not have sex ooooo infact the last time I did it was during my O last month. Dh and I agreed to wait till after first trimester, we are scared cos of last experience. May God help me ooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
aw..you are one week ahead! i was planning for no s.ex till after first trimester but who sai! DH no wan hear, i thank God sha, cuz the first time i was so scared of cramping and spotting but nothing!

I always thought you resided here in naija... anyways you will carry to term...no worries
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nice14: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
@ruke thanx dear.but after after going thru a miscarriage at 16wks is really not easy 2 keep such 2 my skin alone, our spiritual father are there 2 reassure us of Gods word concerning us wen our faith is checking. Having been thru a miscarriage is really not easy 2 take it easy o especially wit all dis bleeding & cramping. Since morning have been having dis stabing shap pain which come off & on, on my right abdomen, wen I wen 2 take my bath dis morning I saw a little blood clot.
On another note is it posible for a pregnancy 2 implant in d cervix? If yes wat is d chances of it surviver?
I'm just tired of going thru all dis stress again.

I pray to God 4 him 2 work with my little faith & crown my testimony.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VENUSS(f): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
@ Nice14 and Tbaby pls yOu mama's should be calm. This phase will be over before you know it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
favored gal: so since im 5 weeks + 2days with no morning sickness, is it safe to say i have escaped it? lol

Hmm, that spitting, i thought they say it ended with first trimester
sorri my dear isn't safe 2say u hv xcaped, sum women's own start 2nd trimester self, Lol,, so I thot oo, the spitting only reduced but hasn't stopped, esp when I'm hungry and d vomittin early in the mornin has resumed again,criously counting days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
Don't worry nice,no evil wil happen to ur baby,cos hez Godz gift to u,and d gifts of God maketh rich and adds no sorrows, I understand wat ure goin thru,had a miscariage befor I had this precious bundle of joy,and wen I was pregnant wth him,twas always one thing or d oda,first I was avin malaria and typhoid evry 3wks,then came d bleeding,I just kept praying,that I shud get to 3mnths,cos according to research fewer miscarriiages happen then,once I hit d 3mnths timeline,I started aving the bleeding(bloodclots and all) and cramping,had to go on bedrest,twas a stresful period,but I kept repeating these bible verses,cos honestly it got to a stage that I cudnt pray anymore and my faith was gone:

The gifts of God are without repentance(meanin he neva takes his gifts away from u,once uv bin given)

U will not cast your young

Godz gifts maketh rich and dosnt add any sorrow

He will not let u be put to shame,he won't let ur enemies triumph or laff at u

It is well with u nice,u will giv ur testimony on dis forum,just incase I'm not on this thread wen u giv birth,make sure u send me a mmail,I'm always open to party jollofrice grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
Thanks Venuss....
@queen-labisi are u saying i never escape am too? angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tbaby I also wasn't intimate when I started spotting cos my dh wasn't even around, it was d pink spotting dat I experienced after sex.... Yes u hvnt escaped O, LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tjskii(f): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
itunumary: Good evening to mummies in the house. Pls I am having itch all over my body. Pls I need urgent advice on what to do. Thanks.

Go to d clinic immediately,had a frend who had d same condition while pregnant, and she was treated,don't want to alarm u,just get urself cheked out as soon as posibl
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
nice14: @ruke thanx dear.but after after going thru a miscarriage at 16wks is really not easy 2 keep such 2 my skin alone, our spiritual father are there 2 reassure us of Gods word concerning us wen our faith is checking. Having been thru a miscarriage is really not easy 2 take it easy o especially wit all dis bleeding & cramping. Since morning have been having dis stabing shap pain which come off & on, on my right abdomen, wen I wen 2 take my bath dis morning I saw a little blood clot.
On another note is it posible for a pregnancy 2 implant in d cervix? If yes wat is d chances of it surviver?
I'm just tired of going thru all dis stress again.

I pray to God 4 him 2 work with my little faith & crown my testimony.
Babe just relax, all u can do is pray, even @21 weeks i still get paranoid on some days about baby not kicking freq6ently and all, mindset plays a great role in all these and anxiety is d least thing u need now, so just get enuf rest, and start to picture how ur LO naming ceremony will be. The Lord is ur strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
@tbaby and nice 14, relax ur mind! Nothing dey happen! This babies are here to stay. God punish devil! Relax and enjoy ur pregnancy. The bible says a child will not ask his father for bread and his father give him stone. Talkless of our heavenly father who will not give us gift and collect it back.
Me I can't wait for my stomach to start shooting out well so I don't have to suck my tummy in and I can eat warefa. Its wella.
Hummingbird, hope ur better now? Its well wif u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nice14: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
@fnor & jkskil thanks dear, will be 8wks next week end. So finger cross 4 d result of d US.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
@nice i understand sha, its well! 8 weeks? you have gone far already....no shaking! first trimester will soon be over

@Queen labisi..don't worry, i'm sure the spitting will soon stop..pele dear

@MummyF..suck in belle ke? is that safe?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
favored gal: so since im 5 weeks + 2days with no morning sickness, is it safe to say i have escaped it? lol

Hmm, that spitting, i thought they say it ended with first trimester

hahahaha. Don't be too sure, come back and give us report by this time 2weeks,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
mummyf:
Me I can't wait for my stomach to start shooting out. .
me too. Hubby said my tummy is enlarging but its not showing in clothes. I cant wait to start getting all the extra attention. Lols
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
smileythank you all for ur prayers n kind words.m getting better just dis terrible cold in the evening time..my bp is almst normal,n d headaches r nt like before..even my boys knows dat mummy is sick cos dey dnt disturb,dey jst sleep n eat..mothers pls wat can I use for dis cold cos m tired of al dis injections(it works for like 30mintues n it starts again).m fed up embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
mummyf:
Me I can't wait for my stomach to start shooting out well so I don't have to suck my tummy .
while me, I'm always looking for ways to conceal the belle. I hate when some stranger looks at me and can tell that I'm pregnant but ehn, yoruba people like pregnant women oh! they go just dey hail you Iya Ibeji like say na celebrity wey you be!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
Bludeville:
while me, I'm always looking for ways to conceal the belle. I hate when some stranger looks at me and can tell that I'm pregnant but ehn, yoruba people like pregnant women oh! they go just dey hail you Iya Ibeji like say na celebrity wey you be!! cheesy
I thot its only me o. I'm 24 weeks and tummy has started showing and I tell you i find it very embarrassing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
@ beauty, with protruding stomach comes d need to spend extra time looking for what to wear, so get ready, am showing now and I find it difficult to find what to wear and am not yet used to the maternity gown idea...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
Bludeville:
lol u can say dat again o, its iya beji ,iya tinuke left nd right, u are evn treated specially...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
fnor: @ beauty, with protruding stomach comes d need to spend extra time looking for what to wear, so get ready, am showing now and I find it difficult to find what to wear and am not yet used to the maternity gown idea...
my dear brace uP O, have dumped all my trousers, its nw free gown, wat can 1do, it gets to a stage u cnt hide d tummy any longa, bt nw my back aches badly afta a little chore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2013
honey86:
I thot its only me o. I'm 24 weeks and tummy has started showing and I tell you i find it very embarrassing.

My tummy shows obviously in some clothes it does not in some others d only time I kind of feel embarrassd is if a person looks at me like who go give this small girl belle cos of my small stature (that's y I'm always with my weddin ring) but other times I enjoy it thoroughly cos of many favours, at camp there's d special toilet for preg mums n u need d evidence of ur tummy, to enter BRT buses in lagos without d queue u nid d tummy n some other places even some banks I enjoy it o.
Hi everyone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2013
@favored gal, I am abt 14 wks and my tummy looks as if I am siX months pregnant so I try to suck it in a bit. I can't even wear office shirts anymore sad so I can't wait for it to be very obvious so dat pple can start greeting me iya ibeji grin,
In pregnancy pple will pamper u oh! Wen I am too tired to do sometin for hubby I just start forming backache and tiredness, hubby will just jump up and do it himself cheesy.
@esmeralda, lol at small girl!
@hummingbird, just rest well, everytin will clear wit time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Loveangel1(f): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2013
Good morning to all the mummies and would be mummies in the house, I've been following this thread for a while but this is my first time of posting on this thread and I'm so excited to be here. The way u guys support each other is great, thumbs up to everyone of u. Well, I had a miscarriage in June and I'm now pregnant again, abt 5 weeks pregnant or so but my doctor put me on progesterone injections twice a week till God knows when. But I've read a lot abt it online and saw some bitter sweet experiences of people on it so I would just like to know if its OK to keep on having the injections. Thanks a mill guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2013
fnor: @ beauty, with protruding stomach comes d need to spend extra time looking for what to wear, so get ready, am showing now and I find it difficult to find what to wear and am not yet used to the maternity gown idea...

dear, we will cross that bridge when the time comes. but seriously, am looking forward to having that protruded belly as a ticket for many things. lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls grin

mummyf: In pregnancy pple will pamper u oh! Wen I am too tired to do sometin for hubby I just start forming backache and tiredness, hubby will just jump up and do it himself cheesy.

yes o. its a wonderful experience with hubby.
@esmeralda, lollllllllllllls. can't stop laughing @"who give this small girl belle?"

Love angel, you are welcome to our midst
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2013
Love angel: Good morning to all the mummies and would be mummies in the house, I've been following this thread for a while but this is my first time of posting on this thread and I'm so excited to be here. The way u guys support each other is great, thumbs up to everyone of u. Well, I had a miscarriage in June and I'm now pregnant again, abt 5 weeks pregnant or so but my doctor put me on progesterone injections twice a week till God knows when. But I've read a lot abt it online and saw some bitter sweet experiences of people on it so I would just like to know if its OK to keep on having the injections. Thanks a mill guys.

Progesterone is important in a pregnancy especially the first 8 weeks. If you had tests that indicate your hormone levels abnormal coupled with the previous miscarriage then I'm certain it is OK to keep on having the injections. Just be sure u are with a good doctor who knows what hes doing and then trust God to do the rest. What

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chicolo(f): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2013
Good morning Preggy Moms.Am so excited to be here,am a first time expectant mum too.According to Baby Centre's Preggy calculator,am 7weeks gone.I've not visited the Hospital yet but I will do that next week.
Am always having cold and I crave for cold things,I dunno if its good oo.I've also started nauseating but I don't pray to vomit at all cos My mum said that's her own style,me I dnt want o.
This morning now,what I feel like taking is Agbalumo*sobbing*but dis is not d season oo,I also want pears,I want kilishi too.Everything just dey hungry me.
God help us all,Once again am so happy to be here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Loveangel1(f): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Thanks dear. God bless u. Welcome Chicolo!
Bludeville:

Progesterone is important in a pregnancy especially the first 8 weeks. If you had tests that indicate your hormone levels abnormal coupled with the previous miscarriage then I'm certain it is OK to keep on having the injections. Just be sure u are with a good doctor who knows what hes doing and then trust God to do the rest. What
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bsoda: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hello mummies! I've being laughing my head off at mummies saying they're enjoying the attention. Me too o! i'm 38 weeks gone & i gbadun all the attention. Everywhere u go. There was a time we were trying to buy Phcn units for several days from their office at Agungi. The queue was too long every single day. I go dey motor, my hubby dey queue till he'll get tired & we'll go home. One day i said let me go inside & try. He was skeptical at first but lo and behold as i just reached there with my long belle, they all started saying answer this Mama ibeji o! Let her go home o! The sun is too hot! LOL. Within 2 mins i was answered. LOL. That's the "belle advantage" grin

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
@ Mummy F...why is your tummy so big already? are you expecting twins? AH i can relate to hubby spoiling you! DH was so overjoyed that he bought me a brand new car (although he has been planning to buy it but he fast tracked when he learnt he was going to be a dad), he's been extra and telling me not to stress myself, before he closes, he will send me text of what i want to eat so he can buy it, had to plead with him yesterday that i don't want to burst o! before i have to push out a massive baby

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tbaby4real(f): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
@ favoured gal lol at pushing out a massive baby. I don't know why oooo I cant even eat at all, no appetite. Dh just dey complain, I told him we( Lo and I ) are fasting. tongue. Hopefully things will change in some weeks cos I don loss some kg sef when am not dieting.
@ all thank you all for your prayers and support, no spotting today thank God. I will like to know if its normal cos my visit to the toilet to pee as reduce. I want to know if its normal or I need to do something asap. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
Chicolo: Good morning Preggy Moms.Am so excited to be here,am a first time expectant mum too.According to Baby Centre's Preggy calculator,am 7weeks gone.I've not visited the Hospital yet but I will do that next week.
Am always having cold and I crave for cold things,I dunno if its good oo.I've also started nauseating but I don't pray to vomit at all cos My mum said that's her own style,me I dnt want o.
This morning now,what I feel like taking is Agbalumo*sobbing*but dis is not d season oo,I also want pears,I want kilishi too.Everything just dey hungry me.
God help us all,Once again am so happy to be here.

you are welcome on board, agbalumo in this period? Oh God, pears and kilishi again, talk true, you like food.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pearl619 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.