Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141885 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
@fnor,walk short distances rather than drive,standin 4 too long is nt even recommended and no other form of exercise is acceptable 4 preggos.all d best dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
honey001: God is so Good unto me..... Thanks be to Almighty God. .. my wife gave birth to a bouncing baby boy dis afternoon.. wishing all a safe delivery too. I'm so happy.......

God we thank you for the good news from every angle. Please, help us too. Make delivery easy for us and give us wonderful children.

Congrats Honey001. Regards to wifey. Enjoy your sleepless nights and diaper changing moments with joy.

Anjyskye. Market dey oooo. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by honey001(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
Thank you all..... Really excited..... Where do I even start the Labour experience from..... Anyway, Labour started gradually since yesterday morning..... went to the hospital, But we were sent back that It's only tip of finger, came back home, But we could not sleep through out the nite due to stomach pains.... we survived the nite by the grace of God..... rush down to the hospital this Morning around to six, got tested, we were told to wait around the hospital premises for like 4 hours more dat She was only 3cm then .... we started walking round the hospital in pains, after four hours , we went back to labor room, got tested , She was 7cm gone, thats how the final phase of labour started, all I was hearing was her shout, waited for like 2hrs outside before a nurse came to congratulate me and hand over my bundle of joy for me..... got discharge later in the evening same day.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wow,can imagin hw happi u r,hope hes doin great?ur dw is certainly in top health to hv left same day.is she still xperiencing pain anywhere?any tear?is he ur first baby?am happi 4 yu.happy baby arrival.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
nice14: @mumies goodday, glad 2 join u ladies, hope I'm welcome. Pls I have a question o, pls has anyone used cyclogest and use it frome d back side? I'm on it with progynova till 12wks, last night after inserting it in my vv went to wee after wiping saw a blood stain. I was panick and quickly 2 my feet off d ground and cried 2 my God. Wake up didn't see any evil again but didn't go anywhere, decided 2 rest.
I would advice you continue on the bedrest strictly for the next few days. And try your best to take it way easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 2:39am On Aug 24, 2013
@honey001, wow. Glory be to God.i can imagine u peeping at ur little one every milisecond. God will make us all deliver with ease. Congratulations, @honiepie, he fries the oil,add plenty onions and pepper, criosly, i finished almost 2 cartons of 70g in a mnth. What i eat now is rice and peppery stew made wt palmoil. Vegetable oil irritates me till now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 7:47am On Aug 24, 2013
@Nice14
How are u doing now? I trust this is not coming late. I used it from back door, my gynea approved it then. It irritates d cervix for some.

Congrats to d newest daddy in d house!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nice14: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
@all d devil is a lier and he can't not share God Glory with him (God) can't say much, but one thing I know God is bigger than any mountain, my testimony is parmanet in Jesus name. As I look unto God 2 hold dis Baby (Peres in ijaw) in my hand come April, u all should remember me in ur prayers. As u do so may God attend 2 ur own needs. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
@nice 14 i join my faith with you and say that by april 2014 your baby will be in your arms. No weapon fashion against you will prosper ijn

I'm doing great..just having these on and off sharp cramps like i,m on my period...the doctor said i should come for us at 10 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nice14
Pls dear just calm down. Take as much rest as u can. Its hard to be calm but anxiety is not what you need now. God alone will keep your baby safe till April 2014.
If you see tapioca, eat it it calms d womb also mustard seed chew few seeds it stops bleeding.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
@nice14, put ur mind at rest. God that blesses does not add sorrow to what HE gives. Hold on to ur faith.just relax and avoid stress, its well wit u.
@honey001, congrats on the new born, the Lord will kip him ijN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by honey001(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Thanks all. @honeypie24, there is no much pain . Yes he is our first baby....

At all, please wat can we do to bring out milk from mother's breast oooh? She has been taking pap since yesterday as recommended, But nothing seems coming, bought NAN for the baby, But it seems they don't want to let him take it...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
@honey People like me who dont take pap or any type of cereal wetin we go do....?

Anyways my friend that gave birth in march used warm cloth on the bossom which softened it and the milk started coming out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by afamgod(f): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2013
@all, thanks for ur prayers. i know am a bit late for this testimony but its beta late than never.
I started havin light and irregula contractions around 8am on thursday. wit dat pain i had to prepare my eguisi soup(which my dh leta tagged "labour soup" cos it was salty, cleaned-up my kitchen and did some laundry. as at 3pm the contractions were becomin regula. left home around 4pm wit my first baby on my back and biked to dh shop. left for the hospital around 5:30pm on foot(refused to be driven) which was about 15mins. at this time the pain was becoming unbearable. it so bad so bad that didnt my skirt had pulled under my stomach leavin my stomach stomach bare with thoes two mysterios black lines smilin to anybody that cares to look. by the time i got to hospital i was 4cm dilated and immediately i was given an injection and eligma(or whatever) was done to help empty my bowel. under this 'painful' pain , i was adviced to do the squattin exercise, which i didnt do up to 3o counts and membrane ruptured. immediately i was rushed to delivery room and the hot(wicked) drip was given. by 8:25pm thurs i brought forth my baby girl, makin it girl no two. thou i really whiched for a boy(non yet) i stil thankd Baba GOD for a safe delivery and for addin one more person to my household.
@honeyoo1, congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by afamgod(f): 2:54am On Aug 25, 2013
I'm really sorry for the typographical errors. Its wel wit us all.Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 3:00am On Aug 25, 2013
Afamgold,congratulations!nice14, it is well you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 6:51am On Aug 25, 2013
Afamgold, congrats. 2 beautiful girls in the house now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2013
@honey let her take a few table spoons to a reasonable quantity of palm wine,nd d flow will bgin asap!congrats once again.@afamgod,wow am very happi 4 u,God gave wat knws is best 4 u @ dis time.d boyz will km @ d right time.congratulations,we bless God 4 safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2013
@ honey,jus 4 d record,reasonable quantity of palm wine for bossom drippin is very safe 4 mum durin d early stage.certainly it must start within a day.if she starts drippin i dnt fink der wud b nid 4 suppliment feedin,for nw.unless he demands far more dan d mum can offer.i seriously lov sma gold(stage 1)wat do yu fink?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2013
afamgod. U are so strong.congrats to the entire family. Hope ur older baby isn't jealous yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2013
@honey001. Pls read this post.

ww2.radionigeria.gov.ng/frnews-detail.php?ID=1698

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by afamgod(f): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
Rukemi291: afamgod. U are so strong.congrats to the entire family. Hope ur older baby isn't jealous yet?
My dear she is oooo, expecially when she sees carryin her younger sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 26, 2013
afamgod:
My dear she is oooo, expecially when she sees carryin her younger sister.

Ahahhaha. I learnt same-sex immediate siblings are like that... They will be best of friends as they grow older. I am the second born and my big sis is my best friend. May God teach you the way to bring them up with love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2013
Congrats afamgod on ur bundle of joy.
@all preggymamad, how are u feeling this morning?
@nice, how are u? Pls pop in and let us know ur ok.don't worry, God is in control.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2013
Good morning everyone
Congrats to the newest dad and mum in the house.
Afamgold u r quite strong o and u still took a bike with d pain thats deep, Congrats on ur girls madam and dont worry God will always give u the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bsoda: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
Good afternoon everyone. A mighty and huge congrats to the new mummies & daddies in the house. Being a while that i posted here o but it's well. Issues came up (loooonnggg story). Lol. I'm counting down too. 2 weeks to go and i have the strong belief that God will have His perfect way in my life. May we all deliver safely in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prettypresh(f): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
Congrats to all d mamas and papas in da huz, may God continue to strengthen u all IJN AMEN. Am almost getting worried oo cos my edd was last week nd nothing has happened, jst d normal contractions though its now every 20mins dat i feel it but no waist pain yet. And again, i feel so much pains most tyms on my vaginal nd lowest part of my stomach down to my hips dat i find it difficult to walk nd d pains increase so much at nite wen am lying down. Cud it b dat i can put to bed without having waist pain? Pls ur response oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by udoka2: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
Congrat to all new mums.

Hmm baby things cost ooo, did first set of shopping today. Thank God for this opportunity.

How is everybody doing. @Nice14 its well with u sis!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
udoka2: Congrat to all new mums.

Hmm baby things cost ooo, did first set of shopping today. Thank God for this opportunity.

How is everybody doing. @Nice14 its well with u sis!
Lol, na so o. I keep looking at the things I bought and thinking why would something so small be so expensive and I'm still not done shopping. May provide for us. We will not lack what we will use to take care of them in Jesus Name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hello mummies..ao u all doing? Av not been feeling fine,av barely closed my eyes in d last 72hrs,my BP has risen up(160/90) and am so restless,pain all over joint, I feel so terrible embarassed cry av bin placed on drugs n uncountable injections,bt everytin seems nt to b working,bin placed on labelatol(300g twice daily) bt no improvement yet,am even afraid to breastfeed my babies cos my aunt said dey might start running temp since I av fever too,ao true is dis?hs anyone bin in my shoes before?wat oda tins can I do? N please pray for me..thnk u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
ello mummies..ao u all doing? Av not been feeling fine,av barely closed my eyes in d last 72hrs,my BP has risen up(160/90) and am so restless,pain all over joint, I feel so terrible
av bin placed on drugs n uncountable injections,bt everytin seems nt to b working,bin placed on labelatol(300g twice daily) bt no improvement yet,am even afraid to breastfeed my babies cos my aunt said dey might start running temp since I av fever too,ao true is dis?hs anyone bin in my shoes before?wat oda tins can I do? N please pray for me..thnk u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Prettypresh: Congrats to all d mamas and papas in da huz, may God continue to strengthen u all IJN AMEN. Am almost getting worried oo cos my edd was last week nd nothing has happened, jst d normal contractions though its now every 20mins dat i feel it but no waist pain yet. And again, i feel so much pains most tyms on my vaginal nd lowest part of my stomach down to my hips dat i find it difficult to walk nd d pains increase so much at nite wen am lying down. Cud it b dat i can put to bed without having waist pain? Pls ur response oo

Be patient,every labour doesn't start from the waist,some start as an amplified version of Braxton hicks,some like menstrual cramps,some like waist on fire,some as leg cramps,so just relax. Your baby will come soon.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee, Hollyb(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.