Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8165854 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 7:52am On Aug 22, 2013
honey86: Thanks will do that.How is the nightwatch?
we did nyt watch,dnt wory,u'l soon be dia
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2013
@maureen yu can get preseed at any big pharmacy or chain store,do you dischem pharmacies in ph?or check shoprite.@double blessing its a big YES you must wash babies clothing before use.if possible soak for a few minutes to about an hour in dettol before use.if yu can get fairy or any good baby washing bar at shoprite,that will be good too,remember to tell d shop attendant d soap is 4 new born.dey hv xperience which products new mums buy d most.safe delivery my dear sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2013
Honiepie24: @maureen yu can get preseed at any big pharmacy or chain store,do you dischem pharmacies in ph?or check shoprite.@double blessing its a big YES you must wash babies clothing before use.if possible soak for a few minutes to about an hour in dettol before use.if yu can get fairy or any good baby washing bar at shoprite,that will be good too,remember to tell d shop attendant d soap is 4 new born.dey hv xperience which products new mums buy d most.safe delivery my dear sister.
Chai, that washing ehn. Is dettol not too harsh for the baby?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2013
Persil is good, my sista used to use it for her babies clothes during hers. I also pray for 37wks make I drop dis load, 30weeks gone now, can hardly wait, please I also need a list O, d very necessary tins and what do I pack in my hospital bag?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by doubleblessing(f): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2013
Honiepie24,thanks a ton. I'll check for the washing bar.
Ok queen Labisi. Bought persil,will have to unpack all our arranged things and wash.

For hospital needs,pls I'm also interested.Though, I've packed Sleepsuits(7),diapers,baby hairbrush/comb,baby nail cutter,caps&mittens,baby blankets,shawl,baby soap,oil&lotion(though I plan to use shea butter/coconut oil when we get back home by His grace),dettol,mentholatum(that's all I can remember now).For me:pyjamas,sanitary towel,disposable panties,nursing bras.Not forgetting hairbrush, phone/other gadgets charger,as well as other girly needs when the time comes.
Though I'll ask for a hospital list when I go 4my ANC later today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
Thanks Bludeville, since I started taking yorgurt d leg cramp stopped, I can sleep in peace now. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by afamgod(f): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hello sweet sisters! I've been havin abdomenal cramps dat is gradually movin round to my back- though the timin is not consistent yet(sometimes ten minutes apart, sometimes five minutes apart). Think baby is on his/her way to the world. We'll be needing ur prayers. Thanks @all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
afamgod: Hello sweet sisters! I've been havin abdomenal cramps dat is gradually movin round to my back- though the timin is not consistent yet(sometimes ten minutes apart, sometimes five minutes apart). Think baby is on his/her way to the world. We'll be needing ur prayers. Thanks @all
Congratulations, God will make it easy for you. There will be no complications in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
@afamgold Did u just say 5mintues apart,gues our LO is abt comin..its well wit u..U wil come bk here soonest to testify to d glory of God...@tskjii,I sent u a mail,pls do reply me..thnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
queen_labisi: Thanks Bludeville, since I started taking yorgurt d leg cramp stopped, I can sleep in peace now. wink
I'm happy to hear that. Thank God for you. Also please try and drink low fat o, because of weight ok? I dont drink milk at all but i drink yoghurt everyday to replace the milk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
Afamgod. 5 minutes apart &u were on nairaland? How far now? May God ease birthing for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Afamgod,may the Lord be with you,have a complication free delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Afam,may d lord be with yu,wish yu safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
Safe delivery @Afam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2013
Afamgold, May God see you through and may it be very easy for u. awaiting the good news
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2013
safe delivery and congrats dear @Afam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by doris107: 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
Godday mummies in the house,please pardon me for just jumping in here and asking dis question, cos this is my first time in this thread, i got pregnant only tru the devine power of God in my life after trying for five years in marriage, but i did not get any symptom for a whole two months, but since preg enter the third month i started having weired symptoms like vomitting bitter substance, my mouth taste bitter from morning till evening,my bossoms are very sore that i can't wash them when bathing, any thing fish me make me sick.

please now that am vomitting anything dat goes into my belly and i cant stand the smell of fish, how do i get enough nutrient to sustain this pregnancy?
is there any special multivitamin drugs i can drink to replace what am not eating so that my baby can have enough nutrient to develop well?
Thank u for ur responds in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
Doris, you are welcome to the house, Congratulations cheesy grin and May God complete your joy. As per the vomiting, the bitter substance is bile, it happens when you don't have food in u.once you are able to eat, the bitter substance won't be there again. try see a doctor (go register at a hospital) and lay your complains. If fish is irritating you, stay off fish for now, the bosoms thing is normal, don't worry your head, My doctor told me to use MVS prenatal, its a capsule, but its better your doc prescribes for you. you will be fine, you can take other food that goes.
For me, anything milk irritates me even the smell of milk makes me puke so i completely stay off and hubby has to take it only if am not around.
At a point, i was taking noddles with palm oil cos that was the only food staying down. You will get over it wink .One love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
@doris,sorry 4 d symptoms,but bliv me dats wat every woman is prayin 4,or is it not better than not gettin preggy?haha.anyway its very import yu speak to ur doctor asap.though its xpected but let him or her giv u a tailored recipe and vitamin that suits ur body type.if we advice yu based on personal xperience it may not suit yu,every woman has her body type,even yu as a person,ur two pregnancies maynot alway turn out wit d same symptoms nd xperiences.all d best sis and welkom to the thread.feed us bk wat ur doctor prescribed,we cud learn frm yu too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
@beauty hahaha noodle wit palm oil.no be small matter ooo,enjoy it my dear sister while d time lasts.am sure once yu poop it wont pleasure yu any more.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nice14: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
@mumies goodday, glad 2 join u ladies, hope I'm welcome. Pls I have a question o, pls has anyone used cyclogest and use it frome d back side? I'm on it with progynova till 12wks, last night after inserting it in my vv went to wee after wiping saw a blood stain. I was panick and quickly 2 my feet off d ground and cried 2 my God. Wake up didn't see any evil again but didn't go anywhere, decided 2 rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
@nice, read udoka's posts and also Champs i think she referenced that she uses it from the backdoor

and fear not! that baby is here to stay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beauty4(f): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Honiepie24: @beauty hahaha noodle wit palm oil.no be small matter ooo,enjoy it my dear sister while d time lasts.am sure once yu poop it wont pleasure yu any more.
yes o, and i cant eat it if i prepare it maself so hubby has to make. infact he started saying am eating "EBO" Meaning sacrifice in yoruba.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nice14: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
@favorgal tanx dear. Amen, we shall not cast our young. Come april we shall deliever like d hebrew women. How are u & ur lo doing? Op not 2 bad. Have u gone 4 ur first us?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
Beauty, lol@ EBO, at the end of this journey we would have funny stories to tell, @all, pls what mild exercise can i do within d house i dont want to b lazy and I hear exercise makes labor easier and shorter.... and also hear exercise makes d baby active...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by anjyskye: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
congrats @ muttybabe n alld new mums, @ d preg babes how market? D lord is ur strength, i use babes cos i believe u're all lookin sexy with ur big tummy. @ muttybabe u don follow join those who dey queue for my little angel, @ tjski, mcfemad, hummingbird, how r my potential inlaws?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by honey001(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
God is so Good unto me..... Thanks be to Almighty God. .. my wife gave birth to a bouncing baby boy dis afternoon.. wishing all a safe delivery too. I'm so happy.......

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
nice14: @mumies goodday, glad 2 join u ladies, hope I'm welcome. Pls I have a question o, pls has anyone used cyclogest and use it frome d back side? I'm on it with progynova till 12wks, last night after inserting it in my vv went to wee after wiping saw a blood stain. I was panick and quickly 2 my feet off d ground and cried 2 my God. Wake up didn't see any evil again but didn't go anywhere, decided 2 rest.

I actually dont know what cyclogest is. So i browsed about it and found this article that it should be used with caution in pregnancy. Pls read it, it may be useful.

www.netdoctor.co.uk/womens-health/medicines/cyclogest.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
honey001: God is so Good unto me..... Thanks be to Almighty God. .. my wife gave birth to a bouncing baby boy dis afternoon.. wishing all a safe delivery too. I'm so happy.......
God is indeed so good and ever faithful.congratulations,eku owo lomi o..greetings to ur wifey and d little one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
@honey woooow congratulations hmmm d competition is gettin tougher,we hv loads of guys,abeg prepare yur guy in readiness for d princesses dat shall b arrivin soon.may God bless ur house hold,share wit us,hw was her labour and eventual birth?@beauty hahaha i can imagine,hw does he prepare it,does he jus pour raw oil on top after cookin?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honiepie24: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
@honey woooow congratulations hmmm d competition is gettin tougher,we hv loads of guys,where are d ladiesmay God bless ur house hold,share wit us,hw was her labour and eventual birth?@beauty hahaha i can imagine,hw does he prepare it,does he jus pour raw oil on top after cookin?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hummingbird: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
anjyskye: congrats @ muttybabe n alld new mums,@ d preg babes how market? D lord is ur strength, i use babes cos i believe u're all lookin sexy with ur big tummy. @ muttybabe u don follow join those who dey queue for my little angel, @ tjski, mcfemad, hummingbird, how r my potential inlaws?
my amiable inlaw,my one and only inlaw
cheesy aos my wifey? Takia of her for me kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: waistbead and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.