Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Is It Right To Show A Girl You Love Her? (Duh) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Show A Girl You Love Her? (Duh) (972 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Show A Girl You Love Her? (Duh) by mat6plus: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2007
Do you think is rigth to show a girl you love and care about her? I discorvered many ladies do not love those that tell hem the truth about life although they say the truth is bitter but to be candid Nigeria ladies love that man that has sweet mouth and can tell them lots of lies it really worries me or what do you think about?
Re: Is It Right To Show A Girl You Love Her? (Duh) by iice(f): 5:57am On Oct 27, 2007
Yeah people like sweet words like having sweeth tooth grin
Sure you should show you care about her only if you are sure your feelings are returned or will be reciprocated.
Re: Is It Right To Show A Girl You Love Her? (Duh) by angolag(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2007
Don't show that you love her 100%,why because most girls will take you for granted.Give her 35% and see how things go with time you can increase the % .Thats my advise.
Re: Is It Right To Show A Girl You Love Her? (Duh) by ENASKI(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2008
its like a game of poker, you don't bare it all.
Re: Is It Right To Show A Girl You Love Her? (Duh) by arramyjay: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2008
It is not about being right or wrong, It is a normal thing to do,so please show love not only in words but in actions.
Re: Is It Right To Show A Girl You Love Her? (Duh) by kingron: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2008
shegirl71:

It is not about being right or wrong, It is a normal thing to do,so please show love not only in words but in actions.
look who is talking u re always insane in ur post
i doubt if antbody wud love u
Re: Is It Right To Show A Girl You Love Her? (Duh) by arramyjay: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2008
kingron:

look who is talking u re always insane in ur post
i doubt if antbody would love u

You will be fine, breathe, you are so immatured.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? I Need your Advice Please. / Love At First Sight - Does It Really Happen? / Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.