Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Ladies Talk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ladies Talk (975 Views)

When Ladies Talk About 'care' What Do They Really Mean? / Ladies Talk / Why Do Ladies Talk To Their EX When They Have Marital Issues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ladies Talk by lilrukevwe(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2007
I believe that nairaland is a forum that helps us appreciate who we are thats Nigerians accepting our selves either male or female.
But off lately nairaland is fast decaying due to the menace that guys like me do now lets see MUST IT BE ALL ABT THE LADIES.Now wen a guy gets dumped by his chick he comes to nairaland and paint a bad image of the girls wen he is unable to win a girl he post a stupid post
Now the ladies are actually at war with the girls i think its high time some guys know the essence of this programme
i meant no offence guys cos i got a MUM and a kid SISTER just fighting 4 their rights
Re: The Ladies Talk by chaloo(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2007
I second your post. Why we guys forget that we also have mums and sisters. Why someone would start blaming all the womenkind if something does not work out right for them. It is just shameful.
Re: The Ladies Talk by lilrukevwe(m): 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2007
thanks 4 ur support i hope the guys out there wud see reasons and stop this trend of activities
Re: The Ladies Talk by eldee(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2007
And these same guys will act as if they don't care in the real world, the only place they talk is when they get to thier keyboard
Re: The Ladies Talk by iice(f): 4:39am On Oct 27, 2007
grin grin grin
Re: The Ladies Talk by segzicres(m): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2007
i believe it's guys who are hurt that post kinda stuffs like that and it's a good way to spit it out don't you think and get advice from people like me who got the game.
if you got any problem just call on me segzi crespo.k.

(1) (Reply)

Trust Of A Girl / What Do You Consider Romantic / A Question For The Ladies:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.