Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

88Gadas's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 88Gadas's Profile / 88Gadas's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by 88Gadas(m): 3:59am On Dec 06, 2018
jibrilELsudan:
Give them money and fvck their pvssy dry then cum in her mouth. Fvck her like a bitch then cum inside her anus. Hang her from the ceiling and fvck her like a bat. Fvck her whole family then fvck her ontop. Fvck her into a wheelchair.

Why u dey vex like these? Take am easy..
Romance / Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by 88Gadas(m): 3:54am On Dec 06, 2018
cosse:
you no fit giv am money shey?
en give am wisdom and understanding+eternal life

Who u be? You be jesus..?
Politics / Re: Fuel Scarcity Looms As Oil Workers Give FG 7-Day Ultimatum by 88Gadas(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
I just dey vex yet...
Family / Re: Lalasticlala Welcomes Cute Baby (photo) by 88Gadas(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
Congratulations man..
Celebrities / Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Play Around (Photo) by 88Gadas(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Cindy08:
I fine oooo u don c me bfr

Lol, abeg no kii me with laff here. grin

2 Likes

Health / Re: “Former Gangster” Shares Incredible Transformation Pictures Of Himself. by 88Gadas(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Eyaaa so touching... embarassed
Religion / Re: The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! by 88Gadas(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ioannes:

Take a look in the mirror. If that doesn't convince you of the existence of God, nothing will.

I still can't understand how there can be humans with functioning wills and minds who still think God does not exist.

In case you didn't think about it before, let me tell you here, it is NOT possible for an unintelligent, random force to create or form intelligent beings such as humans.

Brother you have said it all..him that have ear let him hear..

1 Like 1 Share

Culture / Re: Some Hilarious Pidgin English Proverbs To Crack You Up by 88Gadas(m): 3:03am On Oct 07, 2018
Hujosi:
Nyash no get teeth but e dey cut shìt.

Person wey de sell egg, no dey start fight for market

Shame nor dey catch craze man, na him people shame dey catch..

Pikin wey play with him mama bress, no fit play with him papa blockos

This life na per head.

Farm for your farm.

Pregnant woman no fit pass under bench

Pikin wey wan chop party rice, no supposed to dey fear dance.

Lean on me no mean say make you push me enter wall

I no get patience no be when mosquito land on your scrotum

Hunger dey take long time but to belleful no dey take minutes

Woman wey dey find pikin,no dey wear pant sleep.

Add yours..

grin
Crime / Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by 88Gadas(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
mimimile93:

Then woman who take teen girls from their parents in the name of maids to town for prostitution should be hanged by what?

By the clitoris.
Romance / Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by 88Gadas(m): 4:56am On Oct 04, 2018
ekanDamie:

Its not just the sex. The communication too is threatened.
Ave been in this exact same shii.. Its hard to breathe when the one u love so much holds on to a excuse(even tho realististic)
For u guys not to be in-sync lyk u both used to.
Its hard seeing a beautiful relationship fade away.

Op advice, let her be, find a way to withdraw from her. Asin stay as long as u can without being the one to call her.
And even when she does, be as plain and unsweet as u can be.
She will either fight to get ur attention back or let u go. Either ways, u would be fine.

I believe you. ..

1 Like

Romance / Re: Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) by 88Gadas(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Oh boi come see some thing... grin shocked
Travel / Re: See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) by 88Gadas(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ok..
Crime / Re: Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo by 88Gadas(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

Once my daughter is not an underage, I won't do anything. Immediately my daughter reach the age of 18 years, I have no business with her life again. She's old enough to decide on whether to take the case to court or wave it off. That's how we live in developed world.
Modified: I'll always tell my daughter not to struggle if she eventually get raped in the future. If you don't struggle during a rape encounter, you can never get infected.

She won't be pregnant too I guess?
Education / Re: Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures by 88Gadas(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
Beautiful couple..God bless your marriage still..
Fashion / Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 Contestants As Finals Hold 27th October (Photo by 88Gadas(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
;
Factfinder1:
Alex report again...hyper and asslicking show promoter blogger and hyper of unknown ugly people

grin
Family / Re: Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt by 88Gadas(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hian..
End time Reverend spotted..
Politics / Re: If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari by 88Gadas(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please can some one slap buhari for me..?

My hand dey pain me.
Travel / Re: Presidential Team Visits Injured NAF Pilot After Plane Crash In Abuja. Photos by 88Gadas(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
2015, Sai Baba

2016, Chai Baba

2017, Why Baba

2018, Kai Baba

20**, Bye Baba

grin
Romance / Re: Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics by 88Gadas(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
maxiuc:
:
Only God knows that I can't carry Chisom like this instead she floats on the water while I sit on top

cheesy
Crime / Re: Victims Killed By Suspected Fulani People In Plateau Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by 88Gadas(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
Kai... cry nija which way?
RIP to the dead..
Politics / Re: Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? by 88Gadas(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
Atleast them go fast and dem no go anywhere..u wey e com dey go slow like dis....na only apc know where u dey go.
Crime / Re: Lady Who Dumped Her Newborn Baby In Delta Market, Reunites With Her. Pics by 88Gadas(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
Optional09:

Nobody is going to take any child from her.

In America pregnant women’s are well monitored and educated together with their immediate family. They will let you know that pregnancy put the woman in a very great risk and she should be monitored Incase of abnormal behavior.

Pregnancy makes some woman loose their mind. Especially in Nigeria where people don’t have access to medical care. Its very dangerous to get pregnant in Nigeria.

So what are you saying in essence? Yes for purperal psychosis...are you sure if she has fully recovered?
Celebrities / Re: #AMVCA2018: Bisola Receives Her GAC SUV Car (photos) by 88Gadas(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hu is she ..ànyway congratulations.
Travel / Re: Flood Sweeps Father Of 9 Away While Saving His Cassava In Anambra by 88Gadas(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
RIp

1 Like

Career / Re: Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman by 88Gadas(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
No comment yet..still observing. ....onlyoneroadtodaura
Celebrities / Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by 88Gadas(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
Too young to be his son.
Probably they are both form the same village.

Anyway RIP to the dead.
Politics / Re: Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos by 88Gadas(m): 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Why Buhari ID card dey upside down
Family / Re: Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter by 88Gadas(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2018
Kai. .. see wahala
Romance / Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be by 88Gadas(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2018
shocked..is dat all?
Phones / Re: Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. by 88Gadas(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
What d f**k? Dat babe no try.
Politics / Re: Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos by 88Gadas(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
rastaLivity:
she looks upset, well I probably will be too if asked to watch over a lifeless body. angry

grin
Romance / Re: Oyinbo Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Black Girlfriend. See Her Reaction by 88Gadas(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2018
grin

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.