Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? (26488 Views)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by nkemjacob2(m): 3:01am On Dec 06, 2018
Our guys no longer believe ladies on true love. Ladies what is happening? angry
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by lordswill03: 3:06am On Dec 06, 2018
Is there a particular lady in question or you just want to impress "Nigerian ladies"

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by arixona: 3:15am On Dec 06, 2018
This pics explains what they want

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by yetty247(f): 3:47am On Dec 06, 2018
Contact me for ur oriflame perfume on 09021408991
Am sure she will love it
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by STJAM(m): 3:48am On Dec 06, 2018
You lack common sense though*** I give 3 �
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Elui2(m): 3:51am On Dec 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:

1. Just be you, no pretense.
2. Prove that you are serious by doing the following
*proving you are a provider
*proving you can make her feel safe and secure with you.
* offering her attention and commitment.

That with strategic timing and some chemistry should improve your odds
why must provision always enter the equation..
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by 88Gadas(m): 3:54am On Dec 06, 2018
cosse:
you no fit giv am money shey?
en give am wisdom and understanding+eternal life

Who u be? You be jesus..?
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by 88Gadas(m): 3:59am On Dec 06, 2018
jibrilELsudan:
Give them money and fvck their pvssy dry then cum in her mouth. Fvck her like a bitch then cum inside her anus. Hang her from the ceiling and fvck her like a bat. Fvck her whole family then fvck her ontop. Fvck her into a wheelchair.

Why u dey vex like these? Take am easy..
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:52am On Dec 06, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
hmmm hope say you can fùck very well
Lol go to dating section and go find a hoe
Asking me stupid questions undecided
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by RealMillennial(m): 4:54am On Dec 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:

You see?
The same poison had entered all of them.
What's the number 1 way to prove you're serious... "Proving you're a provider". IDIOT

Chemistry came at the end like a sort of last thought.
The kind of reorientation you pipu need, I don't know which university you'll get it from. Lazyass socioeconomic lovers.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by themosthigh: 5:05am On Dec 06, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Get an education

Make something of your empty life

And stop wasting your thoughts on rubbish like this

I agree
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by 1930revival(m): 5:10am On Dec 06, 2018
This one you people are saying is prohaha....tables have turned long time ago, any woman who insist that her man must give her all she needs is joking. Why did she go to school,,why did she learn a trade or vocation? Oh she keeps her while the guy works and wear out? No wonder most men die quick!!
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 06, 2018
OfficialSam:

Pretty lady, how are you doing?kiss
fine. Thank you
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 06, 2018
spyg1:
Sex is for both parties
no it isnt
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 06, 2018
jaxxy:

I have been in a smwhat beautiful relationship without sex b4 and I still spent awhole damn lot of money bt can a lady be in a relationship with a guy without money? Hell naw..

That mentality needs to stop or atleast reduce.
and yet the relationship didnt progress to marriage. I am sure you couldnt stay faithful.who r u deceiving
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by juniorstar(m): 5:23am On Dec 06, 2018
Being urself simple. Girls hate fake Guys and i tell you they have dis gift of spotting one from a distance. Simple put no do pass urself or na you go tire. That girl wey u wan impress na u go run. I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by ariesbull: 5:23am On Dec 06, 2018
Make money ...your money oid impressed them not you

Double your hutsle
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by xxx4all: 5:26am On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by yemmy75(m): 5:31am On Dec 06, 2018
InvestorO:

If you want to catch a fish,do not ask the fish,ask the fisherman
Lol! Like "Mr Fish, what is the best way to catch you sir?"

You deserve some accolades!
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by dingbang(m): 5:41am On Dec 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:

Jesus is the only provider. Nonsense
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by ogawisdom(m): 5:52am On Dec 06, 2018
fk001:
Is it by buying her gifts or a trip?

Someone said "I should give her money, continue to give her money, I shouldn't be tired of giving her money, add more money, give her money again, continue giving her money i should not stop giving her money"

His answer is so funny and ridiculous, is she in love with me or my money?. Money shouldn't be a criteria to love someone.

just give her your ATM card and she is all yours.

buy her a car, house etc
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i do

Here you are again grin grin grin. The money hungry girl.
But liking money is not bad if you can earn it by working for it. We all like money.
Except that, you have a demeaning philosophy that portrays women as beggars, and men as their saviour.
Women and men are both human beings for God's sake. Two hands, two legs and brain. No human gender was made to feed another and no gender was made to be a parasite.
You can achieve what men achieve.
Stop demeaning yourself, stop this parasitic lazy asss begging mentality you have. At this stage you should be thinking about how to make a living and name for yourself not rely on a man.
When you rely on a man, you're only making yourself liable to him to cheat and take advantage of you. Then beggars can't be as great as owners.
But really, women with mentalities like you are somehow. That means you'll be lose as long as you see money. Then you will be mounting lots of dcks, since no guy will be a ATM machine for long, you have to look for another or multiple date to be able to cater for your lazy asss. Then you'll be the use and dump type. I can say a lot about people like you.
You just have to change b4 they turn you to a dog because of money.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by David160(m): 6:23am On Dec 06, 2018
fk001:
Is it by buying her gifts or a trip?

Someone said "I should give her money, continue to give her money, I shouldn't be tired of giving her money, add more money, give her money again, continue giving her money i should not stop giving her money"

His answer is so funny and ridiculous, is she in love with me or my money?. Money shouldn't be a criteria to love someone.

money

Money

Money

Money

Did I mention money?

Just give her money
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:27am On Dec 06, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Get an education

Make something of your empty life

And stop wasting your thoughts on rubbish like this

Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by kense88: 6:40am On Dec 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
African tradition is the term men use to hide when they are cornered and want things to go their way. By the way can you prpvide up to the level of otedola, ooni, alafin, tinubu etc. Many men in the west provide 100% and do not complain. they are called stepford wives. And no one says anything about tradition.

lol, there is a special wife you deserve. i wish i can hook u and the babe up.
Ladies usually quote African tradition, to shy away from the financial burden of motherhood. In the western world, is 50 50 from both parent. If the husband must do it all alone(including taking care of her, as you always say), then you must be ready to clean my house, wash my boxers, cook my dish, nurse my baby and many more. Deal or no deal ?
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by bantudra: 6:47am On Dec 06, 2018
LordSaints:
you like money ooo undecided

why shouldnt she....??

money = food,cloth,medicin,roof over your head.....

why shouldnt they like money....??
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by bantudra: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2018
you cant chop love....nigerian women are actualy smart...they know how to off their emotions and concentrate on important things to survive....
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by bknight: 6:52am On Dec 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
remove sex so that it will never resurrect

You just equated sex to money.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by bantudra: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2018
some men have become wussies today....you cant await from her to waste her life on you....
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by pocohantas(f): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2018
kense88:
Ladies usually quote African tradition, to shy away from the financial burden of motherhood. In the western world, is 50 50 from both parent. If the husband must do it all alone(including taking care of her, as you always say), then you must be ready to clean my house, wash my boxers, cook my dish, nurse my baby and many more. Deal or no deal ?

Keep kwayet grin
See all the "my" in your post.
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by Honchowilly: 6:58am On Dec 06, 2018
money or u still want another advice which I'm still going to advice u it's money....
Re: Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:59am On Dec 06, 2018
dingbang:
Jesus is the only provider. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lovers Share Adorable Pre-wedding Photos / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Tight Vagina Vs Wide Vagina (graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.