Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (72108 Views)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by rman: 4:34am On Oct 04, 2018
obailala:
It might hurt you to know this, but the lady in question is already tired of the relationship but isn't bold enough to say it for fear of hurting you; the church thing is just a suitable excuse she's used to keep you at bay. If she's still into you, while being born again may stop her from getting intimate or physically close, it wouldn't prevent her from talking to you; infact the lack of physical touch would even push her to want to talk more out of fear of losing you over the 'lack of intimacy' thing.

It's very likely she's being distracted by another guy right now; she's not dating the other guy (yet) and may never do, but there's likely someone out there who's singing the very kind of songs she really wants to hear in her ears every day. That explains why she no longer has your time or has reduced communication with you. It's likely this new dude may also be chipping in the religious card which she wants to hear, so her inner mind is currently battling with the silly idea that the new guy is the one she divinely needs and not you who is 'carnal' and a 'bad influence'.

Once again, this might hurt, but it seems her mind is already messed up and stolen for good; you lost her already and by sticking around, you would just complicate matters for yourself. To save yourself further trauma, organise a meet up with her and thoroughly drill her till she confesses the truth about whether she's still interested in your relationship or not. Goodluck!

Well said.

The moment a lady stopped talking to you, the relationship is over. They may withdraw sex but communication is important to them.

100% of the time, when someone is too busy to talk to their partner, that person is no longer their partner. Fact!

8 Likes

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by KingRex1(m): 4:38am On Oct 04, 2018
ekanDamie:

Its not just the sex. The communication too is threatened.
Ave been in this exact same shii.. Its hard to breathe when the one u love so much holds on to a excuse(even tho realististic)
For u guys not to be in-sync lyk u both used to.
Its hard seeing a beautiful relationship fade away.

Op advice, let her be, find a way to withdraw from her. Asin stay as long as u can without being the one to call her.
And even when she does, be as plain and unsweet as u can be.
She will either fight to get ur attention back or let u go. Either ways, u would be fine.
True.. Living witness of this. Worked 100%

1 Like

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by cobishop(m): 4:45am On Oct 04, 2018
Liliyann:
I took out time to read the crap you wrote and I wasn't disappointed as usual!!!
Not even a sentence stating when you had to give her money for shopping or get gifts for her!!!
I commend the girl act of wisdom!!
How do you expect her to open up for someone that can not even take care of her financial needs??
Relationship are for real men with enough cash and not for penniless boys!!!
yes liliyann I agree with you because if your father was I real man your mother won't teach you to be this hungry and needy. Poor thing with a low intelligent quotient

3 Likes

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by AreaFada2: 4:51am On Oct 04, 2018
Raydans:
Get yourself another girl. I think that's what you should do.

Real men. That term has been used to blackmail many men to their early grave by lazy & broke ass thing like you. Don't you want to be a real woman too with your two hands

Savage! But not Tiwa. grin cheesy cheesy

Soon they will say crimes are mostly committed by men. Whereas the blood money, yahoo, gbana and armed robbery money often go in large amounts to women. Anini was even caught in his girlfriend's house. They goad and shame men into various nefarious acts. Sadly some men are not strong enough and foolishly do anything to make money to please women.

Virtually all professions are now open to women. From military to bricklayer, pilot to nuclear scientists. But many still prefer using their body (coded olosho-ism) in the name of "girlfriend" to extort money.

Dependency evil spirit needs to be cast out of many women. That should be their prayer point in church.

That is why I respect all those women ready to earn their own money: from LAWMA lady to Lacasera seller to Office lady.

The guy's inexperience is obvious. That she can turn her back on him so quickly probably means she's eyeing one "religious brother" in her church already.

That love doesn't seem so strong after all for her to also fight for it. OP has become plain irritating & nuisance to her. This is common, your teenage love many not end up as your life-partner. Priorities change with time. Hers has changed: looking the Christian part. With all the hypocrisy that goes on.

OP, for your sanity, you need a complete break. Since you both seem unable to be platonic friends. Find another person who does same distance course in the same school. Stop looking for reasons to cling to her.

Moving on will hurt. You will feel the "withdrawal symptoms". Do not keep being unhappy over someone who is probably quite relieved to have got rid of you. shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by 88Gadas(m): 4:56am On Oct 04, 2018
ekanDamie:

Its not just the sex. The communication too is threatened.
Ave been in this exact same shii.. Its hard to breathe when the one u love so much holds on to a excuse(even tho realististic)
For u guys not to be in-sync lyk u both used to.
Its hard seeing a beautiful relationship fade away.

Op advice, let her be, find a way to withdraw from her. Asin stay as long as u can without being the one to call her.
And even when she does, be as plain and unsweet as u can be.
She will either fight to get ur attention back or let u go. Either ways, u would be fine.

I believe you. ..

1 Like

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by philybuck(m): 4:56am On Oct 04, 2018
Can you imagine what this one is even saying, that u assumed he didn’t spend on her is enough reason to withhold sex of which I’m sure is not even the case. It’s girls like you that are the problems of this generation, looking for a man to foot your bills being dumb and unproductive, I think it is time guys stop spending on lazy clowns like you cos it ain’t even worth it, you see men like ATMs, you better get an education and go work for your money instead of depending on one guy to pay you through life because you got a vagina.
Liliyann:
I took out time to read the crap you wrote and I wasn't disappointed as usual!!!
Not even a sentence stating when you had to give her money for shopping or get gifts for her!!!
How do you expect her to open up for someone that can not even take care of her financial needs??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by israelmao(m): 4:57am On Oct 04, 2018
Lot of fantasy,emotion and naivety,we all sowed our wild oats too in one way or the other but it is a passing phase of life.That is how love or infatuation get the better part of teens in their teenage years.As we grow up we do have feelings of how we would have done things better earlier and realize how it is impossible to turn back the hands of clock.My advice,never let your happiness hinges on someone but God because what would you do or how you feel if him or her is no longer there for you?The fact is sometime when ladies know that you are 100 percent committed to a relationship their feelings could be funny,I surmise they are wired that way.Bid your time and you will find true love when time comes.

1 Like

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by ozoono(m): 5:27am On Oct 04, 2018
Liliyann:
one spotted� OLOSHO

2 Likes

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by whizbee(m): 5:31am On Oct 04, 2018
Liliyann:

You're clueless...was financial issues part of what is there, stop reading meanings if you don't hear from the other side... advice based on the explanation given not your mindless perception...btw...where you born to live on a man's livelihood, see inverted orientation..get a life please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by dingbang(m): 5:41am On Oct 04, 2018
Eya, the bad sex made her to turn back to Jesus Christ. I am sure if you had drilled her properly, it would be like an Angel dating a demon.

6 Likes

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by emperorblog(m): 5:43am On Oct 04, 2018
Raydans:
Get yourself another girl. I think that's what you should do.

Real men. That term has been used to blackmail many men to their early grave by lazy & broke ass thing like you. Don't you want to be a real woman too with your two hands
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by ednut1(m): 5:48am On Oct 04, 2018
geek4k:

Lol. We're still very young and not ready for marriage.
den stop wasting ur time fornication. Face ur life

1 Like

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by IMASTEX: 5:53am On Oct 04, 2018
Raydans:
Nice reply

1 Like

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by Yoshy: 6:04am On Oct 04, 2018
geek4k:

I'm sure the problem is the latter. I honestly respect her wish and desire but don't you think it's selfish and a wicked act? I mean she just left me dating myself.

See things from her point, since you know the issue. At this point, if you do anything silly, she may never come back, worse she will see you as an impediment to her spiritual growth. She is not selfish, because she is not complete or really happy without her spiritual self.

Like I said, if you want her back, give her lots of space to reconcile herself, these things happens, that's why you must factor in someones spiritual life while dating so that they don't get carried away and eventually decide to return.
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by Quality20(m): 6:09am On Oct 04, 2018
y d complain? women are d leaders in terms of Zina, while men follow. if she who is more sexy can bear it, y can't u, a man bear it much more?
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by linusbnn(m): 6:09am On Oct 04, 2018
empire2017:
that is one of the disadvantage of bleepinq one particular pussy ,,

You are still a boy,you are yet to experience the negative effects of having double partners. I wish I can share my experience.

1 Like

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by aku626(m): 6:10am On Oct 04, 2018
You’ve tasted the forbidden fruit, the consequences you’d suffer now. If it’s affecting her faith and you truly love her let her be you also serve God focus on other things in life start planning on marrying her to continue enjoying your stolen benefits. But first get your pockets swole

1 Like

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by Quality20(m): 6:11am On Oct 04, 2018
dingbang:
Eya, the bad sex made her to turn back to Jesus Christ. I am sure if you had drilled her properly, it would be like an Angel dating a demon.
who among them would have bn d angel?
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by linusbnn(m): 6:12am On Oct 04, 2018
Liliyann:

Lazy,ole,oloshi,criminal, thief. Shey you be handicap ni?.

2 Likes

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by blowb(m): 6:14am On Oct 04, 2018
My brother I do have d same issue Wetin weak me be say we no break up she just d avoid me. but I thank God for making me to forget all that happened in the past.. try as much as possible to delete everything about her in your heart I know it won't be easy but just try.. rightnow d girl want me and ever since we go our separate ways she never find love till date..

3 Likes

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 04, 2018
.....I've been there, done that......

simple remedy is train your mind to loathe her /memories of her and get yourself a lady thats good at bedmatics!

she'll be the one seeking you at all costs again.
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by Haywhaie(m): 6:17am On Oct 04, 2018
Liliyann:
[s]I took out time to read the crap you wrote and I wasn't disappointed as usual!!!
Relationship are for real men with enough cash and not for penniless boys!!![/s]
Oponu Oshi.

2 Likes

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by ijaw1stson: 6:21am On Oct 04, 2018
Raydans:

thank you boss. That lady has a fish brain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by Haywhaie(m): 6:21am On Oct 04, 2018
philybuck:
Can you imagine what this one is even saying, that u assumed he didn’t spend on her is enough reason to withhold sex of which I’m sure is not even the case. It’s girls like you that are the problems of this generation, looking for a man to foot your bills being dumb and unproductive, I think it is time guys stop spending on lazy clowns like you cos it ain’t even worth it, you see men like ATMs, you better get an education and go work for your money instead of depending on one guy to pay you through life because you got a vagina.
After spending all your money on the idiot, she'll still break up with you and go date someone else. A total waste.

You should have them spend on you, instead of wasting resources on them. Awon dindinrin radarada.

3 Likes

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by konfused: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2018
Your write up was excellent, I love your written english, keep it up.

Seriously, it breaks my heart when I see young men and women that finds it difficult to write correct English sentences.

3 Likes

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by Wilstino: 6:38am On Oct 04, 2018
My friend, don't let this eat up at you. It is not worth it at all.

Most of us have been thru this. Mark my words, after a while you will look back and realise it wasn't worth the stress and then you will probably beat yourself up for feeling this way.

Get your mind off and focus the energy on something else that will add value to you.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by Emmaskill(m): 6:41am On Oct 04, 2018
ednut1:
How person go date gal for 4 years e never marry am
I tire o my broda.. not even introduction, ad u fink d girl is a fool dat u can b fucking around?
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by DMerciful(m): 6:42am On Oct 04, 2018
Give her space for as long as possible. She will come back, they always do if you have a good personality. Question is will you be available when she does?

2 Likes

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by Akios63(m): 6:48am On Oct 04, 2018
There is nothing bad in that
Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:48am On Oct 04, 2018
geek4k:

Sir. I don't think getting another girl will solve the issue. Besides, never again will i be fooled by love.

You weren't fooled by love. Nothing creates a breach with God more than fornication. You just feel disconnected. For a person that cares about her spiritual growth, she wouldn't want the sex to come in-between. It's the reason for the distance between both of you. She knows that if y'all get close to each other again, sex might happen. So, it's best to prevent that occurrence.

1 Like

Re: She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again by Tapout(m): 6:51am On Oct 04, 2018
Liliyann:

Sharap u dis frustrated guy.. Yes i know you are a dude

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.