Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

How Long Are Your Holidays To Nigeria On Average? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Long Are Your Holidays To Nigeria On Average? (7948 Views)

Ahmed Mazloum Represents Nigeria On Kilimanjaro Mountain / . / Why Don't Africans Spend Their Holidays More In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Are Your Holidays To Nigeria On Average? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2012
Its very sad for some people to assume that all Nigerians living abroad washes plate and do all sort of dirty jobs. Wake up bro.
Re: How Long Are Your Holidays To Nigeria On Average? by Fhemmmy: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2012
^^^ Lol
Re: How Long Are Your Holidays To Nigeria On Average? by r231(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Flight from UK to Nigeria is how many hours?
So they could leave Friday noon, and get to Nigeria and start the party Friday night, then, once the party is done on Saturday, they could leave Sunday noon and be in UK same night and get ready for work on Monday . . tongue

Actually I leave Friday morning and get in to Lagos by 7pm, still time to faaji for Friday night then ready for Saturday party. Leave Sunday evening 10.30pm and arrive 6am in time for office around 9am grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Long Are Your Holidays To Nigeria On Average? by Fhemmmy: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2012
r231:

Actually I leave Friday morning and get in to Lagos by 7pm, still time to faaji for Friday night then ready for Saturday party. Leave Sunday evening 10.30pm and arrive 6am in time for office around 9am grin grin grin grin grin

You see wetin in UK dey enjoy?
Canadians and Americans no fit try am . . . . Lol
Re: How Long Are Your Holidays To Nigeria On Average? by Redman44(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2012
@Crackhouse is just a bitter person sad sad sad. I won't bother my head with him again. $5000 to travel to Nigeria on holidays from the USA? This guy must be high on something shocked shocked shocked. Plane Tickets can be purchased for lower prices on different websites or directly from the Airline Desks at Airports all over the World. It all has to do with the timing of the holiday you're embarking. Ticket prices increase during Festive Seasons and during the summer. However, you can buy your ticket in advance months before your trip at a cheaper price. It also depends on the class of Airline you travel with. BA, Lufthansa, KLM, Emirates are expensive than South African Airlines, Egypt Air etc. And Nigerians abroad need to save up for their holidays just like they save up for everything else. Trying hard to paint Nigerians abroad as a suffering lot is wrong. Coming home on holidays is not something you just do at a whim. You need to plan for it properly and draw up a budget ( Save Up ) if you don't want to run back to Europe due to funds getting depleted before your holiday ends. Cheers.
Re: How Long Are Your Holidays To Nigeria On Average? by BUSHMAN1: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fhemmmy:

You see wetin in UK dey enjoy?
Canadians and Americans no fit try am . . . . Lol
o boy!na nawao! i will try it and see how it works, if my (onyibo) mrs no begin suspect say i dey go chase naija girls
Re: How Long Are Your Holidays To Nigeria On Average? by fiesty(f): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2012
Fhemmmy:

OK, was asking cos some people from UK even go Nija for a party over the weekend and come back to UK for work on Monday in UK

Yep i have done that gone on a thursday and came back on a sunday. Went for a wedding.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Get Europe VISA With 200K / 5 Signs That Your Visa Application Will Be Denied / How Do I Get To Ogudu GRA From Egbeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.