Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Personal Observation: Many Women Suck At Starting And/or Maintaining Conversatio - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Personal Observation: Many Women Suck At Starting And/or Maintaining Conversatio (8085 Views)

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / How Many Women Died For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Personal Observation: Many Women Suck At Starting And/or Maintaining Conversatio by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2012
The OP has just described me BUT...
OP, you have to understand that there are females (eg. me) that loathe talking and would only do so when it is really necessary. That said though, when it is expected of me to engage in a conversation, if a topic that interests me is being discussed then I'd be fully participating and contributing to the convo but if it is not something I am interested in, all I'll do is nod from time to time and such a conversation would not last very long. Essentially, that's the way some women are, it's their nature. They consider it a mighty, herculean task to keep a conversation flowing but most people misread this as lacking in the area of intelligence/liveliness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? / Ladies How Many Of You Can Do This? / (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.