Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please (4840 Views)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please / With 1,200,000 Which Legit Business Can I Start In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by freaklyme(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
It will be more interesting if we can become business partner right away.
Hedges is my name.I T Expert,professional Photographer,Business Enthusiast. Having had 5 years of Experience in this field of Businesses,I v been able to start up to some level.Capital has always been on a low side which has not help in the total turnaround.I am looking for someone who is willing to invest into the Business with turnover of 80 to 100k monthly.Let's meet and both plan this out.08088348107,vanesabill@gmail.com
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by y2kplus: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by lomzy1(m): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2013
Ltrust: Move into agricultural/commodity export. It is stimulating & highly profitable in the long term but requires much preparation & research. You can export sesame seed, charcoal,ginger,garlic,cashew nut,gum arabic etc. Cashew has been cheapest to execute as a container(23) tons cost roughly N500 000 presently. Profit potential is 40-60%.
Biggest lie ever told!!! 500,000 to export 23 tons of cashew nuts?!!! Pls don't say what u don't know. @ op.. Pls ignore this guy, he's a big joke! Cashew nuts is capital intensive.
"A container is 23 tons"?!!! What kind of container is that? A container is either 20 ft or 40 ft. A 20ft container will contain btw 16 - 17mt of cashew nuts while 40ft will contain 30mt.
Stop misleading people.
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by Pamela96(f): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2013
just visit this thread, download the business.docx perhaps, you will want to invest in that,..,gud luck! https://www.nairaland.com/1549785/thread-real-business-high-profits
Re: Ngn1.2million To Invest. Legit Business Please by kennykay(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
Do you have some cash and wondering the kind of business to do with it?

Do you mind an online business that guarantee a minimum of 200 - 257% annual return on investment?

Are you internet freek and can work for 5 mins daily posting adverts on the internet?

When all you need to do is invest money in the business, post adverts daily 24-7 for the company and earn your cool cash.

The business is a renewable 1 year contract.

The first package is: Register with $339, post one advert per day for the company, and you get $20 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

The second package: Register with $1425, post five adverts per day for the company, and get $100 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

You start earning on the 14th day, and weekly afterwards. It means you earn for 51 weeks, translating to $5100 in a year for the $100 weekly return. You make $3675 profit after deducting your capital of $1425. $1020 in a year for the $20 weekly return. You make $681 profit after deducting your capital of $339.

You spend a maximum of 5mins daily posting 5 adverts for the company. The company gives you the advert to post and where to post. Once you join, a domain is opened for you on their website where you do your postings and manage your account.

You will set up either your domiciliary account or mastercard on their site for your payment.

The company name is Telexfree - Advertise and Technology.

Check www.telexfree.com/koyaf and read how to become a promoter and frequently asked questions.

You can also google Telexfree and check out videos on youtube.

NB: If you miss advert posting in a day, you have lost money for the week.

If you don't miss your advert posting, the stated return is guaranteed.

If you are interested, drop me a mail at hakens7@yahoo.com or call 08038997711

Come and join a company with global presence of partners all over the world.

See you on board soon.

Regards,

Kennykay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Reduce N6bn Fx Spending On Tomato Imports / Nigeria Imported 4.79 Billion Liters Of Petrol In Q2 2018 – NBS / I Need A Car For Uber/bolt Business In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.