Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

"Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? (26141 Views)

Home Page Updates: We Need Your Feedback! / Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland 2. (romance Section Please) / Nairaland 2 Wealth <welcome> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: Omo I dey get problem with finding where i stop before and na that one dey vex me pass,person fit cuss me and i no go see am.

Hahahahahahaha

No worry I will attack if u no quick see am.

ATM na only Gambari dey ofuscate.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by oshyno(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2012
Yesooooo I can reply with ma blackburry.Hv been having nightmare on doing dis.Even piksure sef dey load like fire.But Seun abi Shone , it doesn't look good on ma lapy.Colour is too bright even on ma blackburry too.I would say just shange d colour to d former one .just d colour inugo.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by automania: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2012
Trying very hard to get the hang of this new site, loved the original one but willing to give this new one a chance.

@freecocoa, the smileys are back cool cheesy grin
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2012
Imanuelle:

If na diz babe, den u dey solo!
Wetin this come mean?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2012
automania: Trying very hard to get the hang of this new site, loved the original one but willing to give this new one a chance.

@freecocoa, the smileys are cool cheesy ;Dback
I'm yet to see mine o,seun wetin I do you na?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: This is really boring atleast arrange the threads in a tabular formula like the NL we love,this one no just set,Seun we are telling you now and you are forming stubborn cos people like maclatunji that only do follow follow are telling you its good abi?anyways na you sabi,nonsense.

All these ones rejoicing because of the friends request thingy,don't you people have friends in real life?go to Facebook,2go etc and make your friends jorh,this site is best being an anonymous place.
Babe,accept my request na LMAOOOO!!!!!!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by ACM10: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2012
Seriously, Nigerians hate and fear change.

The features here are better than the other one.

Seun needs to alter the colour theme.

I got used to yahoo changes, facebook changes, Linda Ikeji blog changes, etc

Surely, I'll embrace this change
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hahahahahahaha

No worry I will attack if u no quick see am.

ATM na only Gambari dey ofuscate.
Abeg forget that yeyefowl,your smiley never come back abi?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by omobone(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2012
It looks really good. What's up with Nigerians and embracing change. Do you know how many times facebook changed? Nairaland has to evolve.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 11, 2012
This new colours remind me of learning primary colours in nursery school, outlay his poor, and colour choice is bad, nairaland is supposed to be a world class site, and this surely wont pass.

the previous was better than this. this feels like a site to help toddlers improve primary colour identification.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by collinsfbi(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2012
@Seun, i understand your plight for changes and newness but the new look is not at its best, you might not like the way people are complaining but it's for the benefit of all of us, you are the real owner of the site by foundation but ironically members are the real owners for without then the site is nothing, so i think you should let members happiness be your first priority and not what you stand to gain with the new look. Believe me or leave it, the new look is odd, it won't add any value to the site but rather chase members away and that will make the site loose its worth and value. I believe you can still do better, why don't you retain the old look and incorporate new features? I appeal to you to listen and not to murder the voice the numerous members for without them, NAIRALAND is nothing and SEUN OSEWA is like an ordinary man without fame. Best of luck in your decisions brother.

Gbammmm over and out
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: Abeg forget that yeyefowl,your smiley never come back abi?

No ooooo

Forget smiley jare,it no get censor na

So we fit talk our usual Yoruba

Freedom of speech!

Democrazyyyy o!!

Looolzzzzz
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Babe,accept my request na LMAOOOO!!!!!!
I never see your own o,I no know all those people wey dey send me request and i no go accept am.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by ibrash600: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2012
well, its good 4 mobile although i neva test on it on my laptop bt if its d same tin as mobile version, i won't like it n i wil rarely visit NL
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by ACM10: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2012
With this new change, I find it easy to quote any poster. C'mon, this is better
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 10:13am On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

No ooooo

Forget smiley jare,it no get censor na

So we fit talk our usual Yoruba

Freedom of speech!

Democrazyyyy o!!

Looolzzzzz
I miss that smiley o walai,e go hard me to adjust if this NL is staying for reals,the thing boring na,I just dey here cos e be like say na only here people dey.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: I never see your own o,I no know all those people wey dey send me request and i no go accept am.

Hahahahaha

U wicked!

I was teasing u mama,I no send jack o.

Our point of action don do na.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by ekwynwa1: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2012
i don't really like it,the colours are not friendly, i prefer my good old layout sad
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by ebbymayox(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2012
Guess it's time I abandon this site,what sort of downgrading is this??
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 11, 2012
Too bright. Hurts my eyes and i use specs. sad
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hahahahaha

U wicked!

I was teasing u mama,I no send jack o.

Our point of action don do na.
I come dey wonder how you go send request to your left nyash,omo seun stubborn o to slap am dey hungry me.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Salmoneus(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2012
It's UGLY, looks like a website from 1997. sad
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by omobone(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2012
Believe me, if you had started with this nairaland 2.0 and changed to the other one, people will still complain...This is less clumsy and easier to use. And i like the feed thingy. At least, i can know whats new on nairaland.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: I come dey wonder how you go send request to your left nyash,omo seun stubborn o to slap am dey hungry me.

He needs prayers, na hin enemies dey do am bad tin.

I still cant place a finger on y he accepted dis change,hin slow walaiiiii.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by wellmax(m): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2012
Oga Seun, what's the idea of starting the pages from 0, page numbering should begin from 1.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by odedipapa(m): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

lwkmd
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by olanshi: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2012
It is a nice initiative, I know it will improve much better with time but there should also be a link to browse through the older version of the page just like when you access your gmail.

Kindly include the link @ the top of the front page or below. That way those who likes the newer version will have its access link, while those that like the older version will also have its access link.

Great Job seun, you are already awesome!

Cheers.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Raxxye(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2012
Mr Segun, I sincerely prefer our regular Nairaland to this one. Since I logged in and saw this this morning, the usual enthusiasm to go to Nairaland just went really low. How about adding a few more features to Nairaland1(if you are really bent on making changes), without completely changing it. If I knew ur dad or any of your older relative, I would have begged him/her to talk to you, ‘cause I‘m really sad!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Na true o,I suspect say na "enemies" at work,Seun better go mountain of fire make them pray for you cos e be like say dem dey pursue you from village,you berra run for the life of your business o by doing something about this ugly kiddies stuff you call a site.

You people should stop telling him "its great" cos y'all know its not,incorporate the changes into the real NL instead of taking it away entirely,kai seun listen to the voice of reason.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by soluwunmi(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2012
Seun pleeeease work on ur colours,...use colours with lower hues dan this,...dis pallette is too sharp and blinding,...nd pls nairaland needs a symbol or an icon we can have on BB.In summary,This change is awesome but d colors r not. Thank you..
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by juce: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2012
Nairaland 2.0 is Booooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg.
Nairaland 2.0 is Booooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2012
Raxxye: Mr Segun, I sincerely prefer our regular Nairaland to this one
Ah him don change him name too?oga o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Cobra My Friend Killed Today / Graduate Drowns At Gombe International Hotel (pics) / Wifi Password Hack 2013_an Application That Enables You Hack Any Wifi Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.