Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

"Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? (26145 Views)

Home Page Updates: We Need Your Feedback! / Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland 2. (romance Section Please) / Nairaland 2 Wealth <welcome> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2012
maclatunji: Freecocoa and ID, log-off now. Do you think Seun will bother much about your protest when his figures were dropping with the old Nairaland? You should suggest ways of improving things instead of threatening to hold him to ransome.

You can also create your own Freidcocoa.com if you hate this so much. Oya show me how angry you are.
Come respect yourself o and he'll listen to you abi as best adviser wey you be na?mscheew,who's threatening?you don start this your nonsense here again,dey well o.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Osiris212(f): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2012
Bravo! This is great cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerians and their herd mentality syndrome sha! Ever since the first complain was made about hurting the eyes, every grass cutter, cat and dog, started shouting "its hurts my eyes", "my grand mother is frustrated" shocked . . . ."I had it terrible while self servicing, due to nairaland's fonts" grin grin grin. . .and the blabbing continues. Kai! O ma se ooo

2 Likes

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: okay na nothing does we but paddy fight no go dey sweet for this NL2 o.

*whispering*

Mama dee we don get scapegoat ooo

I jus dey test our walkie-talkie.

Dat Gambari Tunji dey open teeth.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by na2day(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2012
Very eye unfriendly!
I used to read and savour posts, especially the one that meets my fancy but now
Reading the first line sends me skedaddling angry
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: You are either mad or in the same proximity with it,this dude doesn't even understand how the thing works o and he's here making noise,ask me anything for back again make i use slap design your ugly face,hediotic nonsense foolish and cheewpid child.
Meet u 4 back ke? Abi dis one don chop grenade b4? Abi u dey sniff Omo ni? e
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 9:41am On Mar 11, 2012
Funkymallam:

nne, me? cheesy
Stop supporting bad change,I want my smileys gosh.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by maclatunji: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2012
Freecocoa and ID, you hate the new look and your posts are all over this thread- Ironic!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2012
So no way to see followed topics that only have NEW replies?
Seun wetin be dis?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2012
Ijogz K:
Meet u 4 back ke? Abi dis one don chop grenade b4? Abi u dey sniff Omo ni? e
Walai I go wound you o,you berra dey well this morning.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2012
Osiris.212:
Bravo! This is great cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerians and their herd mentality syndrome sha! Ever since the first complain was made about hurting the eyes, every grass cutter, cat and dog, started shouting "its hurts my eyes", "my grand mother is frustrated" shocked . . . ."I had it terrible while self servicing, due to nairaland's fonts" grin grin grin. . .and the blabbing continues. Kai! O ma se ooo
am sure u r 4rm my Village... We r d only ones dat r dis smart... smiley
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2012
na2day!:
Very eye unfriendly!
I used to read and savour posts, especially the one that meets my fancy but now
Reading the first line sends me skedaddling angry
Na2dayyyyyy!!!!!!!

Na u b dis?

Emmh cocoa make we try like dis tin, I don dey find my lost and found biros o *giggling*
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2012
maclatunji: Freecocoa and ID, you hate the new look and your posts are all over this thread- Ironic!

Sharaaaaaaaapp!!!!

Jus close dat mouth of urs, we send u ni?

NL security abeg go stand for gate jor.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2012
maclatunji: Freecocoa and ID, you hate the new look and your posts are all over this thread- Ironic!
Wetin dey worry this one?so we shouldn't express ourselves again?we need to make it clear that this isn't good and obviously we are on the majority side,i don't even understand what you are trying to claim gan sef, he needs to know its not a good change.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by wkid(m): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2012
The tym a reply was posted shud b shown & nt hw many secs ago d reply was posted. Then I still prefer d old colours. Like oda sites mobile phone users shud also b allowed 2 choose btw d full site & d mobile site.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by namfav(m): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2012
if you are so good why didnt you create a mobile version of the old site with this layout? not everyone here is on mobile phone, use gradient, use icons, seun is not even in web 2.0, he's still in web 1.0, be creative we don't care if you can code, if you can't design use designers, create your plan and do the backend, what's this web 1.0 nonsense, mtchewww, you design this for college assignments not for the public
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by byke2swag: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2012
It looks really good ok fone
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

*whispering*

Mama dee we don get scapegoat ooo

I jus dey test our walkie-talkie.

Dat Gambari Tunji dey open teeth.
Leave am na,na so him go dey show himself,him go soon enter.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2012
I have changed my position. It really looks good on my phone especially with the single column view. I browse mostly with my phone anyway. Mr seun,try to include all the functions of the previous nairaland.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by yamakuza: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2012
2buff: So no way to see followed topics that only have NEW replies?
Seun wetin be dis?

did you notice the blue colored NEW markers?

The topics with new replies top the list anywayz.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by ACM10: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2012
2buff: So no way to see followed topics that only have NEW replies?
Seun wetin be dis?

Simply click on Followed at the top of the page, just below ₦airaland Forum
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na2dayyyyyy!!!!!!!

Na u b dis?

Emmh cocoa make we try like dis tin, I don dey find my lost and found biros o *giggling*
Omo I dey get problem with finding where i stop before and na that one dey vex me pass,person fit cuss me and i no go see am.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2012
Ijogz K: am sure u r 4rm my Village... We r d only ones dat r dis smart... smiley
Mumu are still using your BB?I need my smileys back,how you take do am?my lappy subscription don expire.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2012
namfav: if you are so good why didnt you create a mobile version of the old site with this layout? not everyone here is on mobile phone, use gradient, use icons, seun is not even in web 2.0, he's still in web 1.0, be creative we don't care if you can code, if you can't design use designers, create your plan and do the backend, what's this web 1.0 nonsense, mtchewww, you design this for college assignments not for the public

Who let d Dogs out? Woof woof woof!! Bloody nuisance!!!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by IbroSaunks(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2012
I hate it when people are like this! all they are doing is complaining like spoilt children. or are you blind to the interesting features on it like the friend request thing? u should comment on the good and then the bad, that is how it should be done! na because una no know the work involved in developing something like this.
Seun, this is good! I like some of the features u added, and I like that it's "custom software". however, seems most people don't like the colour scheme, I'm guessing it's the blue and the purple.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Talkwisdom(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2012
i simply don't like it o...it's absolutely borinnngggggg
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2012
Okontami: I dey vex guy I no fit leave, but we have a right to express our dissatisfaction. So shut da 4k up. The themes and fonts are bad and you know it muthafukin sycophant

Na hu u dey. Yimu For?
I'm. Not a. Typical nairalander, so i don't need to insult u.
Repost ur comment!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: Your fada,foolish boy.

If na diz babe, den u dey solo!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Ogetogeo(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2012
Am luving this.... grin
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2012
This is really boring atleast arrange the threads in a tabular formula like the NL we love,this one no just set,Seun we are telling you now and you are forming stubborn cos people like maclatunji that only do follow follow are telling you its good abi?anyways na you sabi,nonsense.

All these ones rejoicing because of the friends request thingy,don't you people have friends in real life?go to Facebook,2go etc and make your friends jorh,this site is best being an anonymous place.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Ogetogeo(m): 10:03am On Mar 11, 2012
No more ..... Turning to ,,,. Hated dat rubbish
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by jolamos01(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2012
Oga seun,NL2 is better on phone than pc.And the background is too bad.Is that our gift for NL@7yrs.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Wifi Password Hack 2013_an Application That Enables You Hack Any Wifi Network / How Money Disappeared From My Pocket / Sexkillz, The Omo Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.