Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Occupy Nairaland - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Occupy Nairaland (10940 Views)

Occupy Nairaland: Free Pagan9ja / OCCUPY NAIRALAND: Mukina Must Leave Nairaland.. / #occupy Nairaland: A Protest,if U Are Against Tribalism On Nl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Occupy Nairaland by Ibangap(m): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2012
ogbongzky:

i guess you need to read the Nairaland 2.0 Userguide.
can u pls give me a link 2 d userguide?
Re: Occupy Nairaland by cynthiafred67(f): 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2012
My eyes hurt, i don't like this new site. Pls oga seun give us back the old one. Before man pikin go blind. . .
Re: Occupy Nairaland by 4chi: 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2012
seun, I think you need to learn from nigeriavillagesquare.com and find out how and why it lost it'srelevancet after embarking on a suicidal rebranding very much similar to what you are attempting here.my advise: listen to the majority members of this forum and revert to the old style or if you must change, come up with something much better......my 2 kobo.
Re: Occupy Nairaland by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2012
Seun,
What exactly is your problem?
What was wrong with the old site?
Why are you changing?Its this Aso-Ebi mentality that is killing us all: doing new things for no defined purpose.
One nitwit says we got used to fuel at N97 so by default we will get used to this site for disabled people.
I don't even know how to respond to that silly position.
Seun,
You claim to be a web developer but is this the best you could come up with?
Re: Occupy Nairaland by 4chi: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2012
seun, I think you need to learn from nigeriavillagesquare.com and find out how and why it lost it's relevance after embarking on a suicidal rebranding very much similar to what you are attempting here.my advise: listen to the majority members of this forum and revert to the old style or if you must change, come up with something much better......my 2 kobo.
Re: Occupy Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2012
mekaboy: [size=26pt]ALL WE ARE SAYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, GIVE US OLD SITE grin grin[/size]

Kimmmmmmmmmmmmooooomon lets go dia he must hia word 2day

Frigging robot aburo alien!

[size=48pt]ALL WE ARE SAYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, GIVE US OLD SITE[/size]
Re: Occupy Nairaland by BlackPikiN(m): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2012
[size=48pt]NO[/size]
Re: Occupy Nairaland by apacheguy: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2012
seun, it's nice you're trying to improve your asset and your relevance but i want you to know there are other guys out there thinking and trying to put up competitive initiative and any mistake in yours will expose the hole and those guys can pick you up from there so, i strongly advise you either revert back to the old site or bring up an improvement that is unique and not this crab!
Re: Occupy Nairaland by velo10: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2012
Rather than complain why don't we embrace other cool forums with better graphics than this.

Right now my best forum is Nigerian Adult forum, followed by Naijapals
Re: Occupy Nairaland by horny4u(f): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2012
I donot like it too...but i donot own the site.
Maybe it will grow on me....maybe not..
No all is bad with it.
The page were you read posts is too wide and my eyes have to start from far left instead of kinds middle.
The names of the posters blends to much with the other text.
No sure which is more important between change and customer focus.
Re: Occupy Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2012
velo10: Rather than complain why don't we embrace other cool forums with better graphics than this.

Right now my best forum is Nigerian Adult forum, followed by Naijapals

We are coming there soon to cause controversies, am sure u will love it.

See am mstewwwwwwwwwwwwww angry angry
Re: Occupy Nairaland by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2012
I dey start my dry fast now till dem restore old NL.
Prayer SWAT team, prayer commandos, prayer kamikaze warriors... all of dem dey stand-by.
Marabout from Saudi, from India, from Gambia...all of them sef dey kampe!

This one nah who go blink first grin (pun intended)

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDXckIqqqiwDsMg0XnBzZomWH9J1CxV_rrHpGW6f5uXpJAu4jxYQ[/img]
Re: Occupy Nairaland by dustydee: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2012
He hasnt said anything because you guys don't matter. tongue He's got ya'll hooked on NL.
Re: Occupy Nairaland by BlackPikiN(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2012
[size=50pt]Occupy like this[/size][b][/b]

Re: Occupy Nairaland by Odunnu: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2012
I hate this new look jor.
Re: Occupy Nairaland by KINGwax(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2012
Die or live, it's staying. Love it or hate it, it's staying. Deactivate your accounts. It aint news that at some time in life, u retire. So retire if it aint good for u.
As for me, don't use much color, pink looks gay. Give us back d greens. But in all, it's Gettin better jare

1 Like

Re: Occupy Nairaland by KINGwax(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2012
dustydee: He hasnt said anything because you guys don't matter. tongue He's got ya'll hooked on NL.
you're wrong and not nice. It's clear all your criticisms are destructive. No encouragement so, wotz there to say? Why d'yall love old things when we can all make d new more habitable? You all dey madt ni
Re: Occupy Nairaland by smoothlips(m): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2012
I really don't feel dis new site..is boring. I can't even find d smileys to reply a post.
WE WANT
OUR OLD NAIRALAND BACK OR...
Re: Occupy Nairaland by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2012
Seun,
In all sincerity you are taking Nairalandrs for granted if you think you can shove this new design down our throats.
Remember that there are alternatives.You think that because so many people prefer Nairaland, you are king of blogs.
Nairaland will lose its appeal just as quickly as it gained it if you stiff-neckedly stick to this boring,wrong,unnecessary,wack,silly,uninspiring, bland, unimaginative and sterile site design.
Re: Occupy Nairaland by smoothlips(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2012
I really don't feel dis new site..is boring. I can't even find d smileys to reply a post.
WE WANT
OUR OLD NAIRALAND BACK OR...
Re: Occupy Nairaland by violent(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2012
Get used to it people! grin

effect of fuel subsidy removal is beginning to bite in all sectors, including Nairaland.
Re: Occupy Nairaland by freecocoa(f): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2012
ceejayluv:
Toddler's rant! Dnt worry, u'll soon get used to it.
Take time o,who is a toddler,don't even get me started.
Re: Occupy Nairaland by aljharem(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: Take time o,who is a toddler,don't even get me started.

Don't mind him sweetheart. How was Church today ? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Occupy Nairaland by kemiola89(f): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2012
my eyes hurts, i think the old colour is far more better than dis, oga seun pls do something about it
Re: Occupy Nairaland by kemiola89(f): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2012
my eyes hurts, i think the old colour is far more better than dis, oga seun pls do something about it
Re: Occupy Nairaland by kemiola89(f): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2012
Re: Occupy Nairaland by kemiola89(f): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2012
Re: Occupy Nairaland by aljharem(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2012
I think Seun should just change the colour theme. After that, that is it. People would adjust

But the colour is terrible, Green is way better than light blue undecided
Re: Occupy Nairaland by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2012
SEUN,
I suppose you have taken to recreation rather than maximising profit with nairaland. I swear,if my stake,i mean shareholdings dwindles...haba,i gooooo..hmmmm....hmmmm commit sus/cide ooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Occupy Nairaland by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2012
SEUN,
I suppose you have taken to recreation rather than maximising profit with nairaland. I swear,if my stake,i mean shareholdings dwindles...haba,i gooooo..hmmmm....hmmmm commit sus/cide ooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

I know for sure you are test running this crap,after you are done,delete accordingly and revert to universially accepted standard!!!
Re: Occupy Nairaland by MissyB3(f): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2012
Why can't I find the 200+ messages in my inbox and outbox? Some of them are important to me, please. Can I have 'em back.
#OccupyNairaland grin **Waves the old nairaland flag** cheesy
Re: Occupy Nairaland by DualCore1: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2012
Day 1 and we are already having serious problems with load. If the poor graphics don't chase people away the fact that they have to wait longer for pages to load will. This cant be just my connection. I loaded 3 other (uncached) sites in the time I was waiting for this page to load.

Enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures ; Human/dog Hybrid / Four Storey Mall Collapses In Accra, Ghana. / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.