Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (20560 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2012
SAFO: ^^^Then you are essentially SOL.

In your opinion bro.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by queensmith: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2012
I think you should befriend each of them first, dont make it too obvious you like one because that will rouse discouragement and jealousy.
At least if you get close to the friendliest one you can investigate your chick before you finally make a move.

2 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Okijajuju1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2012
So this is just too easy yet not foolproof. . .

First of all, you need confidence.

When you approach them, treat them like wild animals, expect them to scratch and claw you, but be firm. Dont go and just start talking to your target, enter their midst, introduce yourself, depending on where you are, find something to shatter the ice, and dont stay for too long. . When you have them a little relaxed, apologize to the rest and tell them that "so-so lady" caught your eyes and thats why you came up to them. Make it look like you are taking their permission without asking. And then turn to the "target babe", in 30 secs make your killer speech and leave her with a business card and plead with her to call you. Also, give her friends one (preferably the second finest in the pack). If its at a bar, leave them with drinks, if its a restaurant, pay their bill or buy them a bottle of wine or something.

3 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2012
SAFO: ^^^Then you are essentially SOL.

In your opinion bro
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by md4real(m): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2012
Okija_juju: So this is just too easy yet not foolproof. . .

First of all, you need confidence.

When you approach them, treat them like wild animals, expect them to scratch and claw you, but be firm. Dont go and just start talking to your target, enter their midst, introduce yourself, depending on where you are, find something to shatter the ice, and dont stay for too long. . When you have them a little relaxed, apologize to the rest and tell them that "so-so lady" caught your eyes and thats why you came up to them. Make it look like you are taking their permission without asking. And then turn to the "target babe", in 30 secs make your killer speech and leave her with a business card and plead with her to call you. Also, give her friends one (preferably the second finest in the pack). If its at a bar, leave them with drinks, if its a restaurant, pay their bill or buy them a bottle of wine or something.

sounds so easy. i wish nija babes will be that sweet as you portray in the piece.

1 Like

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2012
When you approach a horde grin , the key is to not beeline directly to your target first. Don't give them an impression of who exactly you want to chat up, swag up to them and chat with all of them. It keeps them guessing, waiting to see who exactly you are interested in, keeping them in mostly their best behavior.
If the other friends see too early before you could drop enuff swag to solidfy the ground that they weren't the target, jealousy and bad belle will set in and they will mess things up for you and the lucky gal you were eyeing.

If I dare say, spend more time talking to her friends than her. So at the end of it just "jarra" her with collecting her number under the guise of an apology that you seemed to spend more time yapping up her friends than her. grin

80-90% chance of WIN grin

2 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 13, 2012
md4real:

sounds so easy. i wish nija babes will be that sweet as you portray in the piece.

They will claw at you. But as that guy said, be firm and batter it all aside like the claws are kisses. cheesy
Take the initial hostilities as just the rules of engagement grin. When it is apparent that you have too much personal worth and confido to start getting upset over some random person's petty gnawings and opinion of you, they'll eventually soften up and flow with you.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by md4real(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Which one is worse, worwor men or women? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i guess that is another topic for discussion. buh, i believe its the woman o. a man no matter how bad usually gets the beautiful one
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by md4real(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2012
2buff:

They will claw at you. But as that guy said, be firm and batter it all aside like the claws are kisses. cheesy
Take the initial hostilities as just the rules of engagement grin. When it is apparent that you have too much personal worth and confido to start getting upset over some random person's petty gnawings and opinion of you, they'll eventually soften up and flow with you.
since when did wooing a woman becomes a war? is it worth all the above troubles?

2 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2012
md4real:
since when did wooing a woman becomes a war? is it worth all the above troubles?

Who said it's a war?
Or have you just never approached a horde before not to understand what I'm saying grin
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by weses: 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2012
dat gud 4 u.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by apache77(m): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2012
So guys stil walk up to babes n toast,just like dat?I tot every one is introduced nowadays? Well toasting a girl in d midst of her friends is a tough call.if its at a party or club, yes.its a lot easier.if they r stationary, yes.but on the move and u siddling up to them? U hav ur work cut out. In any group of girls,der is always a leader or d most experienced. If u happen to want to toast d leader, and she fancies you, u dnt hav a problem.none of d oda girls will raise an eyebrow,and it won't matter wat dey thot anyway. But if d girl u fancy is one of d led, you are finishd.u'l neva get to first base cos she won't want the other girsl to think she is easy. If she must,wait til she falls a step behind or is at d edge.

I once toasted 3girls at an ATM in ikeja and I got my choice becos she was d prettiest n d leader,d oda two were her cousins. I toasted 2girls at Ceddi in Abuja some months later and I got a dud. I had abt 60seconds to do so.frm d door til d lift.my choice seemed to warm up to me,was even laughing under a minute n on d movie floor,she gave me her pin.but dat was as far as I got.her friend had been mumbling and grumbling all along.d minute I steppd away n sent d friend request, it was declined.I knew d friend used bad belle for me. I went bak n found dem ina boutique, and d friend dis time was openly hostile. She asked why I was followin dem around n told me to leave her friend.I asked her if she was a lesbian n why she seemed so angry dat I was talkin to her friend. Wen she wanted to get more nasty,I had to leave.all d while my choice didn't utter a word.she was d led,her ugly friend, d leader..

9 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2012
^^LOL grin grin grin

Anyway, that's what it is when you go after "girls". Thankfully I no get time for "girls" anymore.
A WOMAN knows enough to not let her friend's bad belle get in the way of her possible happiness. A WOMAN would ask her friend "wait, na you wan marry me? wetin be your beef? " .

Besides don't girls feel like their friend is disrespecting them by acting like that for them? It's like the friend is saying "look, you're too dull. Let me handle your life for you".
A true friend should do nothing but sit-back, smile and let her friend who is being toasted handle her matters. It's just basic respect.

Good thing some grow and get sense smiley
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2012
@apache, that abuja toasting was scary cry

1 Like

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by md4real(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2012
apache77: So guys stil walk up to babes n toast,just like dat?I tot every one is introduced nowadays? Well toasting a girl in d midst of her friends is a tough call.if its at a party or club, yes.its a lot easier.if they r stationary, yes.but on the move and u siddling up to them? U hav ur work cut out. In any group of girls,der is always a leader or d most experienced. If u happen to want to toast d leader, and she fancies you, u dnt hav a problem.none of d oda girls will raise an eyebrow,and it won't matter wat dey thot anyway. But if d girl u fancy is one of d led, you are finishd.u'l neva get to first base cos she won't want the other girsl to think she is easy. If she must,wait til she falls a step behind or is at d edge.

I once toasted 3girls at an ATM in ikeja and I got my choice becos she was d prettiest n d leader,d oda two were her cousins. I toasted 2girls at Ceddi in Abuja some months later and I got a dud. I had abt 60seconds to do so.frm d door til d lift.my choice seemed to warm up to me,was even laughing under a minute n on d movie floor,she gave me her pin.but dat was as far as I got.her friend had been mumbling and grumbling all along.d minute I steppd away n sent d friend request, it was declined.I knew d friend used bad belle for me. I went bak n found dem ina boutique, and d friend dis time was openly hostile. She asked why I was followin dem around n told me to leave her friend.I asked her if she was a lesbian n why she seemed so angry dat I was talkin to her friend. Wen she wanted to get more nasty,I had to leave.all d while my choice didn't utter a word.she was d led,her ugly friend, d leader..
wow! you just summed up the two scenario. so, the secret is, eye the leader of the groupand pray she aint ugly or not the one you fancied
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 16, 2012
@OP
there are many issues involved and you need to tackle them all:
rule #1 you have to get through your head and BELIEVE that women aint shiit!!!! if you do so then you will look at them a whole different way, and approaching them will be much easier.

rule #2 you have to understand that the rule of the land is very simple, the more women you approach, the more chances you have to score with their species. its like fishing, the more line you got in the sea, the more chances you have of catching the big fish.

rule #3 you also have to get through your head that getting turned down by women is not such a big deal. as they say: "better to have tried and failed than never try at all". a women turns you down, so what?! big deal, if you are really a catch then the joke is on HER!

rule #4 you got to be confident, presentable (possibly good looking), secure, witty, knowledgeable in different aspects of society and, last but not least SMART. these are your weapons and you need to use them all in order to win this "battle". if you lack in any of the said dept then it will be harder to succeed......but not impossible.

rule #5 approaching a group of ladies demands great skills. you need to A) approach the group in a friendly manner, B) get them comfortable around your person and C) when they do, "attack" the prized damsel. if you are with friends it will make your task easier BUT doing it alone will show great confidence on your part, which can only help your case, in the long run.

remember, so long as you can get back up (after being floored), then its all good!

3 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by IZUKWU(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
there are many issues involved and you need to tackle them all:
rule #1 you have to get through your head and BELIEVE that women aint shiit!!!! if you do so then you will look at them a whole different way, and approaching them will be much easier.

rule #2 you have to understand that the rule of the land is very simple, the more women you approach, the more chances you have to score with their species. its like fishing, the more line you got in the sea, the more chances you have of catching the big fish.

rule #3 you also have to get through your head that getting turned down by women is not such a big deal. as they say: "better to have tried and failed than never try at all". a women turns you down, so what?! big deal, if you are really a catch then the joke is on HER!

rule #4 you got to be confident, presentable (possibly good looking), secure, witty, knowledgeable in different aspects of society and, last but not least SMART. these are your weapons and you need to use them all in order to win this "battle". if you lack in any of the said dept then it will be harder to succeed......but not impossible.

rule #5 approaching a group of ladies demands great skills. you need to A) approach the group in a friendly manner, B) get them comfortable around your person and C) when they do, "attack" the prized damsel. if you are with friends it will make your task easier BUT doing it alone will show great confidence on your part, which can only help your case, in the long run.

remember, so long as you can get back up (after being floored), then its all good!
guy, where have you been , ve missed your detailed response on some topics here. Welcome back.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by tellwisdom: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2012
[size=15pt]Pour three of them some water and tell the one you like sorry angry #It worked for me sad angry angry[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by gunners160(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2012
u want 2 date a gal in d midst of her frnds u want 2 use ur hand and play wit fire.dnt u know dat ladies gosip alot?they wuld just mock at u and d jealous 1ce wuld discourage her 4rm givin u a yes even though u are kool.u beta luk 4 quiet place and do ur runs
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Dprince7(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2012
It determines wit ur confidence..buh i wld advice u nt to woo a gurl wen her friends is there cuz gurls to dy pokenose n disgrace guys mst especialy those dat has no swag n ugly..let her b alone oo..dats d best tin.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by UjSizzle(f): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2012
Hmm Okija juju, 2buff n DailyNews have spoken well.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by chronique(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2012
From my experience,it's definitely not a good idea. I once found myself in a place where a lot of girls liked me n there was this clique of abt 5 chicks. d one I liked was pretty shy n I didnt want d odas to know I wanted to chyke her. So,I signalled to one of them(who had said hi to me couple f times),to come around. I noticed she was pretty excited as she walked towards me,n her friends were watchin. When she got to me,I asked her to help me call d shy one n was shocked @ d response I got. She said: "so,u called me all d way from there to help u call Itunnu;i tot u wanted to talk to me"? She walked back angrily n I was shocked. I tot one of d guys I used to see around her was her bf... I later got across to d Itunnu but she kept tellin me stories of hw she wasnt interested in a relationship cos her ex jilted her. Everythin turned to story n wen I got tired of preachin,I had to back out. Point is that,u may have more than one of dem liking u in a group n d moment dey knw u're coming for one,dey might end up spoilin evrythin n u wudnt get nada.

1 Like

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Heatblast(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
md4real: hey guys, just want to know how its done. it really kind of look like a very strong thing to walk up to a lady in the midst of her friends and start blabbing...i need some concept please.

Do watch animal planet/nat geo wild? do yo watch how lions take down their prey(like a large herd of buffalo)?...

my point: pin point the prey(chick you want), get yourself a wingman/wingmen to take care of her friends and you go for the kill

Remember: A lone lion has a lower success rate when it's hunting compared to when hunting with its pride.

3 Likes

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by omarky(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
REALITY101:

WTF? What if they didn't or all two of them didn't go get drink or restroom at the same time?

Lmao!!!
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by esere826: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
@Op'

walking up to a group of girls is actually one of the best ways to start a conversation
You would hardly be rebuffed except you immediately start eyeing one
you must also look fairly presentable when you approach them

When they start getting comfortable with you
You can then lean over and whisper in the ear of the one you like
that you will like to squeeze her bum smiley
Trust me, no matter how she vex, she go think of you well, well
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2012
There's no big deal in doing that, simply walk up them greet them jovially, passing no sign of wooing of ur target to the frens. Apologize for interfering their conversation, and then ask to talk to one of them...without pointing out the person in particular...after they've agreed to excuse you with whoever you'll choose by this time you've built enuff tempo...take ur pick and d rest is history!

1 Like

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by kelsonpoint(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2012
@op, don't ever try that rubbish,what will really happen when u meet her alone

I just belive ur not a fool though
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
Befriend the obstacles first. Just talk shít. Ignore your target. She will cut in severally.

All the tactics in the world won't really help you much - if you don't get your inner game dailed.

Read the following articles 1,000 times and all the other articles on the site a thousand times too:

1.) How Ugly Guys Get Pretty Girls – The 4 Trust Principles.

2.) Confidence With Women – The 17 Epic Beliefs of Self Trust!

1 Like

Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by DonaldGenes(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
Its got to do with balls and your words,simply put,you must have to throw up some humourous conversation before you get down to the basics,look their faces and decipher who might respond to you well-then smile seductively and say'Am madly in love with one of you pweety qirls''then watch how confused they will be,at this time they must be wondering amongst 'emselves who could that be? Hitherto,you have probably switch off the 'shy factor'wch must have grip you at first and you have literally set the ball rolling.*btw,if you know you are a boring type,then dont try this
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
unless you have MAJOR swag - or are a BIIIIG boy chasing a chick below your level - no even think about am - typical naija girls are hard wired to front obnoxiously , even more so among their friends

babe wa go throw your val choc into bin in front of you , only to jump on it after you have exited
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Francheezy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
thread as 0ld as n0ah's ark.
Re: Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends by Humblesam(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
IRAPADA: very easy.Just walk up to her and tell her in presence of hr frds baby i love u and i wil like to take u to bed

Tank you....D kind slap wen d girl go take welcome dis guy na 4 hospital d guy go take get himself back,if him go jam Tonto 'kind of Babe'. No go sitdown de plan n pray make u meet am alone,make ur blood de hot...Bad boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts? / Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? / Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.