Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman (19194 Views)

(pics)who Btw These Two Striking Men Would Get The Ladies More? / What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? / Dating And Marrying Older Women Or Younger Woman Which Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by sexylogan(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2012
I thought this thread was about whether or not culture would prevent Nigerian men from marrying/loving an American lady? Why so much hate? It's depressing reading stuff like this. NL should be a forum where we all learn and unwind, not hurl insults at each other.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by khiaa(f): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2012
@Sexylogan

You are so right. When I started this thread I really had an interest in the opinions of the people on Nairaland, but after reading their hateful posts, I regret starting this thread. Some people on this forum are so petty.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2012
rosefleurs:

I understand the Chima woman can try your patience, but the stuff you're spewing is just repulsive. Mrs. Chima is married to your Igbo brother and will have Igbo children. You need to show her some respect. Can you say this crap to her if her husband was standing next to her?
you mean her houseboy husband? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima(f): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2012
lefulefu:
you mean her houseboy husband? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Awwwwwwwww.......jealous manbitch.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by nene1: 12:42am On Apr 12, 2012
@ khia: Are you the same person who asked the same question about african men on the topix forum: http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T35DG9D3AH6P33M1U

I didn't have time to read the posts, but I just thought it was interesting that this girl had the same name with the same question.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by khiaa(f): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2012
Yes, Nene1 it is me. I thought I would be able to get some constructive and honest advice from this forum because the women on the other forum were so possessive and petty when it comes to African men dating anyone other than African women.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by nene1: 12:34am On Apr 14, 2012
@ khia:

Online is not the best place to get advice. A 15 year old kid could be advising you for all you know. Have you ever dated an African guy? Why do you need people's advice anyway? If you meet one who likes you and you feel good about him, then give it a chance. Is what people going to say online going to change how you feel or what you do?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Awwwwwwwww.......jealous manbitch.

grin grin grin grin grin

Mrs.Chima:
Amu was just being his normal and ignorant self. It was a joy to watch him unfold like a bleeding diaper. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The greatest provoking comment of all times is telling Black men that are considered the bottom of the totem pole. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Amu shot his own foot when he admit to sleeping with "slaves" outside of America. grin grin grin grin

Too ugly for the Oyinbo and Asian chicks? grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

he ran away in shame.. tongue
that's how you deal with a cyber bully.
Hold up a mirror and expose them for the low lives they are.

btw sis, your son (dsense) done gone gangsta on us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr5Xo8_Dqp0

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima(f): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin grin grin grin

he ran away in shame.. tongue
that's how you deal with a cyber bully.
Hold up a mirror and expose them for the low lives they are.

btw sis, your son (dsense) done gone gangsta on us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr5Xo8_Dqp0

grin grin grin grin

Can a sista get some subtitles, translator, or a new accent? shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=14pt]Girl! That was some funny shit! You know what.......that is DSENSE! grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

He tried to call me a ho and a biatch on Skype......It sounded like he said "oh" and "beesh".

Last time I spoke to Dsense, he was whistling and cleaning. He said he had some meatpie in the oven. He sounded happy. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by khiaa(f): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2012
@nene1

You are right, but I thought that I could get some insight on his culture.

KHIAA
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Can a sista get some subtitles, translator, or a new accent? shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=14pt]Girl! That was some funny shit! You know what.......that is DSENSE! grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

He tried to call me a ho and a biatch on Skype......It sounded like he said "oh" and "beesh".

Last time I spoke to Dsense, he was whistling and cleaning. He said he had some meatpie in the oven. He sounded happy. lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin @ whistling....LOL
smh....and we both know why....

I told him i saw the video and asked him why he all of a sudden
turned into Tupac on us...he tried to act like he was confused. grin
with that small fitted cap looking like a helmet! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by nene1: 3:31am On Apr 15, 2012
@ ok...I understand what you mean. Well all I can say is good luck. I am too lazy to do the compromise required in a mixed cultural relationship. I guess I don't want to leave my comfort zone, but I can't deny that I also haven't been interested in other men. Anyway but hope it works out for you.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima(f): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin @ whistling....LOL
smh....and we both know why....

I told him i saw the video and asked him why he all of a sudden
turned into Tupac on us...he tried to act like he was confused. grin
with that small fitted cap looking like a helmet! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did he started to cry? I told him I seen him on Feed the Children commercial holding some babies. He said them were my children and I asked him, why the kids looking like you then? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Of course, he went on to call me a beesh and ode. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by khiaa(f): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2012
@nene1

I understand what you are saying but there has to be compromise in any relationship doesn't matter if its the same culture, race, or sex.

KHIAA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by khiaa(f): 7:25am On Mar 20, 2013
queensmith:

LOL what of all the men that marry for papers?

What about them?
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by MrsChima(f): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
[code][/code]t
Mrs.Chima:

Did he started to cry? I told him I seen him on Feed the Children commercial holding some babies. He said them were my children and I asked him, why the kids looking like you then? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Of course, he went on to call me a beesh and ode. grin grin

I miss Dsense on Nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Martin0(m): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2018
khiaa come down to ur thread and be free to avoid ban
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by khiaa(f): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2018
Martin0:
khiaa come down to ur thread and be free to avoid ban

What are you doing on my old thread? I made that thread when I first came to nairaland. grin
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Martin0(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2018
khiaa:

What are you doing on my old thread? I made that thread when I first came to nairaland. grin

I was checking out some few thingsgrin
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by khiaa(f): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2018
Martin0:

I was checking out some few thingsgrin

Hmmmm! Ok, whatever you say. I know what you are up to. cool
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Martin0(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2018
khiaa:

Hmmmm! Ok, whatever you say. I know what you are up to. cool
hahahahah u re crazygringrin please I don't have the strength to laugh ooogringrin
am not up to anything trust megrin
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by khiaa(f): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah u re crazygringrin please I don't have the strength to laugh ooogringrin

am not up to anything trust megrin

wink winkYou're checking out your girl. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Martin0(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2018
khiaa:

wink winkYou're checking out your girl. grin grin grin

see u, hahahahah go to the club and have fungrin
we have one around Howard Street.grin
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by khiaa(f): 10:35am On Apr 10, 2018
Martin0:

see u, hahahahah go to the club and have fungrin

we have one around Howard Street.grin

Is it a nice club? Do you go dancing? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Martin0(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2018
khiaa:

Is it a nice club? Do you go dancing? cheesy

yeah, it a nice place I think, my friend said so,have not been there and am not in America too..

yeah I go dancing and I like it..
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by khiaa(f): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Martin0:

yeah, it a nice place I think, my friend said so,have not been there and am not in America too..

yeah I go dancing and I like it..

I have never heard of it, is in Illinois? I'm more into comedy clubs, I love to laugh. grin
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by Martin0(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
khiaa:

I have never heard of it, is in Illinois? I'm more into comedy clubs, I love to laugh. grin

no it in California!

u like comedy clubgrin
seems u don't like ur ribs anymoregrin
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by PolymathDave(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
Culture won't be a hindrance.
A Nigeria man will take more importance on the woman's attitude, character and values.
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by khia: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
khiaa:
I'm asking this question because I am attracted to Nigerian men but some nigerian women believe nigerian men would only date women of another culture (especially western women) for fun and have no serious intentions because of different cultures, men is this true?

Lol grin boiz2men, this is the information I was seeking. wink
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by boiz2men(m): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
khia:

Lol grin boiz2men, this is the information I was seeking. wink

i guessed right grin grin

But whats so special about our men?

Why do you like Nigerian men?

Fellow Africans love Nigerian men and now this undecided undecided undecided

Are you south african?

modified:

shocked shocked
That was in 2012. Did you find your Nigerian man?
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by khia: 5:18am On Sep 11, 2019
boiz2men:

i guessed right grin grin

But whats so special about our men?

Why do you like Nigerian men?

Fellow Africans love Nigerian men and now this undecided undecided undecided

Are you south african?

modified:

shocked shocked
That was in 2012. Did you find your Nigerian man?

You asked me am I SA. when the topic clearly said I was American. grin Yes I found him. wink
Re: Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman by boiz2men(m): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2019
khia:

You asked me am I SA. when the topic clearly said I was American. grin Yes I found him. wink

Didn't pay attention to the topic.

Did culture prevent him in any way?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... / Is This The Most Handsome Man On Earth? / Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.