Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Should Pregnancy Follow Immediately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Pregnancy Follow Immediately (938 Views)

What You Should Never Do Immediately After Sexx.... 7 Is Soo True / Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Pregnancy Follow Immediately by sparkz: 6:06am On Oct 28, 2007
should pregnancy follow immediately after marriage or should a time for fun n just the two of yu be set aside[b][/b]
Re: Should Pregnancy Follow Immediately by ayomifull(f): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2007
Depend on you two, you need to share same opinion. We waited for 3 years because my husband want me to take care of my 'first child' (himself)for about 2 years and guess what? when we were ready i had a set of 2 boys.
Re: Should Pregnancy Follow Immediately by cblow(m): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2007
ayomifull:

Depend on you two, you need to share same opinion.

true talk,

@ poster: are you married? if u arent, when you are, u will understand better
Re: Should Pregnancy Follow Immediately by tete(f): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2007
It depends on the couple involved. They may decide to start off early or late depending on what they feel will work for them. I personally believe in starting off early. I will rather have my children early and get that aspect of life over and done with than drag the whole process.
Re: Should Pregnancy Follow Immediately by FactorChic(f): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2007
NAHH no pregnancy ooo, you need to know if the marriage will really work out or not, cos most people na when dem marry, dem go begin misbehave, d partner go just dey irritate you, and if d marriage seems like it's not gonna work out, it will be easier for u to move on when u don't have kids, but d fist year una don born 100 pikin already, u won't want to get out of such terrible marriage , hence- long life bitterness
Re: Should Pregnancy Follow Immediately by sparkz: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2007
but once children are involve they steal the time and attention away from the couple. and as they grow up too tat the couple might never get to enjoy themselve till they are much older. starting off with just the two of yu in a yr or two after marriage migh mak for som healthy foundation building that would help the life time tat marriage is.
Re: Should Pregnancy Follow Immediately by mellow(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2007
If you dare wait 3 years in Nigeria people will start casting glances at you.

Wondering, Is she baren?
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Should Pregnancy Follow Immediately by onyekang1(f): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2007
mellow:

If you dare wait 3 years in Nigeria people will start casting glances at you.

Wondering, Is she baren?
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
true talk. regardless i tink it depends on both parties involved.
Re: Should Pregnancy Follow Immediately by mellow(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2007
I also think you are right but you  tend to forget one other factor: The family members.[/color][color=#990000][quote][/quote]
Re: Should Pregnancy Follow Immediately by ademiife(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2007
the most important is:

you and your spouse must decide, taking into considerations, when you want to start raising babies.
some start early to relax later, some start later to enjoy early; some find a way in-between.
at the end of the day you and your spouse will decide when to start doing the baby-factory job.

be that as it is: some argue that it's better to give birth to all the kids you want early in life so that
in later life you can have time to rest, and can take care of the children,

some argue that the first two, three years should be spent having great fun with your spouse likely
because when you start raising these kids the time and attention you'll have for your marriage partner
would have amounted to little or nothing,

and yet, some argue that there's a middle-way: spend a year free of pregnancy and after that year
go into pregnancy-baby nurturing, relax for two-three years, have another child, you can go on and
on and flow with that trend,

i say again, you guys have the decision to make, but being well-informed can be very advantageous;
experience doesn't always have to be the best teacher! ask folks around who have or run family lives
that you and your mate admire and will want to follow their model, especially, the older couples, while
doing that be mindful that no two couples are diametrically the same, circumstances, desires, pressures,
age, status, means, et cetera come into play,

plan very well, my dear, with your heart-throb, wishing you the best in marital bliss!

take care to care,
Re: Should Pregnancy Follow Immediately by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2007
whateva happened to enjoyin each other to bits. cheesy
no babies for d 1st 18mths for me.

(1) (Reply)

A Good Friend Of Mine Need A Loving Gal / I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship Now / E Fit Happen 2 U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.