Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

A Good Friend Of Mine Need A Loving Gal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Good Friend Of Mine Need A Loving Gal (939 Views)

My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Friend Of Mine Need A Loving Gal by bowa(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2007
Hello ladies,really bless God 4creating u gals into dis world for we men to have as companions.I have a friend who is a choice of every lady because i get jealous of him atimes.Guess wat,despite of all this,he's single and now he his ready for a good relationship with an honest and God fearing gal.Cal me if you believe in urself,and i promise you won't have any cause to regret.reach me on07030138190
Re: A Good Friend Of Mine Need A Loving Gal by bebe2007(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2007
You reap what you sow, if your friend is actually a loving guy he would get a loving babe in God's chosen time. So no need for all this.
Re: A Good Friend Of Mine Need A Loving Gal by bowa(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2007
thanx bebe,u just quoted law of kama,wat goes around comes around.i feel u but i want you to know he's truly a loving guy
Re: A Good Friend Of Mine Need A Loving Gal by iice(f): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2007
undecided undecided tactics
Re: A Good Friend Of Mine Need A Loving Gal by chuckdee4(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2007
If this ur freind is "a choice of every lady" then u shouldn't be advertising on his behalf, let the women flock over him like u claim they do
Re: A Good Friend Of Mine Need A Loving Gal by cblow(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2007
sniff, sniff, i smell a rat here shocked

are you sure u are not advertising for yourself? make them call you, u go come chyke them before you recommend for 'your friend' abi are you his adviser on women affairs? cheesy one person get malaria, and another dey take panadol, nothing wey person no go read for nairaland tongue

(1) (Reply)

Love And Attracton / I Need A Lady For A Serious Relationship Now / I Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.