Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? (15101 Views)

I Like nigerian Guys With Pot Bellies. Am I Weird? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? / Married Men With Pot Bellies (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by escobar07(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2012
Any lady who takes this as a 'rule of thumb' is playing BABA IJEBU with her life. All a man needs to do to have a pot belly is to take 2 bottles of Gulder consistently for a while.lol.
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by Goldieluks: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2012
Pot belly is a no no for moi!
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2012
sick and tired of these recycled topics on nairaland. must have seen this issue debated like a dozen times...to each his/her own abeg!
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by MrsChima1(f): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2012
What is so sexy about a pregnant man? lipsrsealed
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2012
Ask uhmm uhmm never mind
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by 9janinja1(f): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2012
i feel like it depends on the person but as for me

if i have a flat tummy then you should have a flat tummy
and if some reason i get a POTBELLY i feel he should still have a flat tummy. i have high standards
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2012
Pot bellies are a major turn-off. We know not every man can have wash board abs but having a pot belly is kinda gross! Some ladies fancy them though. WHAT THE Bleep IS WASH BOARD ABS
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by MrsChima1(f): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2012
9ja-ninja:
i feel like it depends on the person but as for me

if i have a flat tummy then you should have a flat tummy
and if some reason i get a POTBELLY i[b] feel he should still have a flat tummy. i have high standards[/b]

Chei! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by 9janinja1(f): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2012
tongue
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by 9janinja1(f): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2012
ifeanyiobi: Pot bellies are a major turn-off. We know not every man can have wash board abs but having a pot belly is kinda gross! Some ladies fancy them though. WHAT THE Bleep IS WASH BOARD ABS

the kind of abs you can wash your jeans on. its solid like tha
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2012
ifeanyiobi: WHAT THE Bleep IS WASH BOARD ABS

Thank you for answering him 9ja-ninja.
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by MrsChima1(f): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2012
It is funny to read messages from men that have bleeped up bodies requesting their women to have perfect bodies. grin grin grin grin

One of the male chatter looks like he has Down Syndrome in the legs. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2012
I hate pot bellies and stretch marks
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by chikk(f): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44: See all these people oooo. Most of them will actually end up with a guy with pot belly ooo

no mind them! i like them pot belly die, no wahala!
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by realiforj: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2012
[img][/img]pot belly on a guy is a big turn off. The man should put to bed first become fit before he should dare!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by zulk12(f): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2012
Potbelly is disgustin.its such an eyesore..aawhh
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by blaazoon22(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2012
For me, beauty is in d eyes of d beh.... Lol. Wht appeals to u may not even appeal to me . I rest м̲̣̣̥Ɣ case ! Monkey ₪☺ fine but e mama like ... (Plz, am not sayn am pot-bellied oh,lol)
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by Tinax(f): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2012
potbely is no longr in trend..keepin fit is the in thing.if u hv potbely and wana be my frnd then you must learn hw to workout.
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by saveyou: 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2012
Chimezie198: shocked shocked
you no go kill person wit laff ohhcheesycheesy
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by dayokanu(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2012
Yes they love us with our potbellies

Potbelly is a sign of success
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by Neutralizer(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2012
Wat if it's d lady dat has pot belly?
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by Flozikul(f): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2012
Hmmmmmm........
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by Steadyangel(f): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2012
Guys wit pot belly.....no netwk....
U can imagine hugging a guy wit pot belly....Lwkmd....u will stand like d hypotenuse of a right angle triangle.....hugging a pot belly guy is lik hugging a pregnant woman......guys should go to gym 4 fit
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2012
What matters to ladies is MONEY. 4get the love they advocate. whether u get pot-belle or not, whenever money for pampers becomes and issue, then get ready for attacks.
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2012
What matters to ladies is MONEY. 4get the love they advocate. whether u get pot-belle or not, whenever money for pampers becomes and issue, then get ready for attacks.
What matters to ladies is MONEY. 4get the love they advocate. whether u get pot-belle or not, whenever money for pampers becomes an issue, then get ready for attacks.
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2012
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by SAFO(m): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2012
^^^ wow the fabled and never seen before seventuplet post. Never thought I would see one of those.

@ topic, you fat fukkers need to learn how to push yourself away from the table and just say NO.
Re: Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? by bid4rich(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2012
Oh! You think having a pot belly is a sign of good living? I must tell you its a sign of indiscipline

What Does She Mean When She Said She Needs Milk? / The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? / 4 Tips For Dealing With Anger In A Relationship