Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. (2656 Views)

Poll: when ur Ex's best friend who happens to be hotter than the Ex wants to be with you and you are single will you...

date him/her behind the Ex's back.: 0% (0 votes)
date him/her and not give a damn what others think.: 28% (4 votes)
you would never do such a thing!: 64% (9 votes)
you would date him/her just to see her reaction.: 0% (0 votes)
you would date him/her just to see how you can make her life miserable.: 7% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by khukhi(f): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2012
There's a fool I was dating his name is Kamil,we met in another country. I dumped him after finding out he had 2 girls pregn. There and another muslim chick in nigeria pregnant as well. Now his friend and I have long been F.B friends but he now wants to have a serious relationship with me? Which is freaky cause he's like no he doesn't wanna hide it Kamil knows how he feels bla,bla,bla? Guys why do other guys do this please advice me. MEN are less cranky so I preffer they're responses. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2012
khukhi: There's an Idiot I was dating his name is Kamil,we met in another country. I dumped him after finding out he had 2 girls pregn. There and another muslim chick in nigeria pregnant as well. Now his friend and I have long been F.B friends but he now wants to have a serious relationship with me? Which is freaky cause he's like no he doesn't wanna hide it Kamil knows how he feels bla,bla,bla? Guys why do other guys do this please advice. MEN. Thank u.

Ur post is all over, u suck in narrative writing. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyways if am to work wiv all u posted above,I'll say date whoeva really,as long as d person treats u right.

But! its safer to gbench out the box dan bin in d same circle.

Its ur choice at the end of d day

Goodluck!
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2012
Vote ends in 11 months ke

Are u ok? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by slimyem: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2012
if you think the friend genuinely like you and you dig him too,why not?
I would never do such though...
Its best to move outside the circle just like idumagbo said!
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by khukhi(f): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2012
This is the first time I am posting on the site so please excuse my writing. I have heard that peeps here often react like Junkies coming off drugs so please do everyone a favor and shut up if you have no positive input to submit.
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by Killz3(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
khukhi: This is the first time I am posting on the site so please excuse my writing. I have heard that peeps here often react like Junkies coming off drugs so please do everyone a favor and shut up if you have no positive input to submit.
. . .And you are a psychotic discombobulated idi[i]o[/i]t for seeking advice from junkies. . . Nonsense! undecided

When you are ready to bend down, you'll see Aba!

1 Like

Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2012
khukhi: This is the first time I am posting on the site so please excuse my writing. I have heard that peeps here often react like Junkies coming off drugs so please do everyone a favor and shut up if you have no positive input to submit.

Are u mad ?

Who were u telling to shut up?

U must be high on super glue, i advised you based on the rubbish u narrated and u have the guts to come bck typing shit out of ur hairy and stinking anuzz? Damn u seriously dont want me to show you wat time it is do ya?

Animal!

P.S- get a plastic surgeon to fix ur stadium nose grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by Killz3(m): 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Haba, you want to "have to chasing her away" grin grin grin
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by khukhi(f): 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2012
Wow! I envy your spare time . :-)
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2012
khukhi: Wow! I envy your spare time . :-)
I appreciate ur nonsense 2 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by 2kurupt(m): 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2012
Crap, can't find the 'stadium nose pix'!

OP did you take the pic off or I hv to blame new nairaland for this? sad
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2012
2kurupt: Crap, can't find the 'stadium nose pix'!

OP did you take the pic off or I hv to blame new nairaland for this? sad

hahahahhaa

Amebo! advice d op joor
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by khukhi(f): 1:18am On Mar 13, 2012
~Killz~:

. . .And you are a psychotic discombobulated idi[i]o[/i]t for seeking advice from junkies. . . Nonsense! undecided

your mamma must be psychotic for bringing up a bitter moffie like you.
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by khukhi(f): 1:22am On Mar 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:

hahahahhaa

Amebo! advice d op joor
I bet you are a drag queen . Girl get a life and stop being so mad @ the world freak!
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by khukhi(f): 1:24am On Mar 13, 2012
slimyem: if you think the friend genuinely like you and you dig him too,why not?
I would never do such though...
Its best to move outside the circle just like idumagbo said!
that's how I feel as well. I feel its not really moral. Guess I just wanted to hear other peoples opinions. Thanks for your help.
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by khukhi(f): 1:30am On Mar 13, 2012
Idowuogbo: Vote ends in 11 months ke

Are u ok? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Am I okay?. undecided Are you the self proclaimed wellness expert in this forum? Once again, Get a life. If you don't have anything to contribute towards the topic then how hard is it for you to ignore it and anything associated with me. Please do that. Thank you.
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by khukhi(f): 1:37am On Mar 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Are u mad ?

U must be high on super glue, i advised you based on the rubbish u narrated and u have the guts to come bck typing shit out of ur hairy and stinking anuzz? Damn u seriously dont want me to show you wat time it is do ya?

Animal!

oh you should know all about hairy ass holes since u r the one licking em. Considering the fact that you know so much about superglue I bet you've been taking so much of that stuff that its the only explanation for the crap you are writing on my post. Tell your s*** to someone who cares stupid old fool. As for my nose it aint no stadium . I removed my pic. Cause I realised miserable old creeps like u say anything to make themselves feel better. I do hope u feel better. CREEP .. Stupid hoe who do you think I was telling to shut up. Yo daddy?
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by khukhi(f): 1:38am On Mar 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Are u mad ?

Animal!

oh you should know all about hairy ass holes since u r a bloody moffie and your anus should be experienced fool. Considering the fact that you know so much about superglue I bet you've been taking so much of that stuff that its the only explanation for the crap you are writing on my post. Tell your s*** to someone who cares stupid old fool. As for my nose it aint no stadium . I removed my pic. Cause I realised miserable old creeps like u say anything to make themselves feel better. I do hope u feel better. CREEP
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by khukhi(f): 1:39am On Mar 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Are u mad ?

Animal!

. smiley smiley smiley oh you should know all about hairy ass holes since u r a bloody moffie and your anus should be experienced fool. Considering the fact that you know so much about superglue I bet you've been taking so much of that stuff that its the only explanation for the crap you are writing on my post. Tell your s*** to someone who cares stupid old fool. As for my nose it aint no stadium . I removed my pic. Cause I realised miserable old creeps like u say anything to make themselves feel better. I do hope u feel better. You and your teeny winny Ego! CREEP!!!
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by khukhi(f): 1:46am On Mar 13, 2012
~Killz~:

You are so freaking silly. Why the hell are you reacting like mercury. R u crazy?!! I did not say everyone that is on this site is a Junkie. I know english is not your native language,but for someone who can pick up on everyone else's posts you really should comprehend before having a bit** fit. Go back and read what I wrote or f*** off to other posts and stop acting important here. NONSENSE!
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by khukhi(f): 1:47am On Mar 13, 2012
~Killz~:

You are so freaking silly. Why the hell are you reacting like mercury. R u crazy?!! smiley smiley smiley I did not say everyone that is on this site is a Junkie. I know english is not your native language,but for someone who can pick up on everyone else's posts you really should comprehend before having a bit** fit. Go back and read what I wrote or f*** off to other posts and stop acting important here. NONSENSE!oh I'm sorry Killz maybe the reason u ended up here @ all is cause u have the hots for the drag queen and this is ur way of defending that thing- ur drag queen. Hope y'll actually hook up u miserable hairy ass holes .
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by Killz3(m): 8:05am On Mar 13, 2012
Khukhi, shut up and stop crying. . .Your comebacks are lame! Welcome to Nairaland! kiss
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by mayordy(m): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2012
Oboi..see finishin.brutal knockout for iya agbore of nairaland(idowuogbo)..nd killz shutdfkup.d girl is good. U should have just done that and save your ass the disgrace in d first place. Most peeps here suffer from tall puppy syndrome like people care what they are or say. Welcome khuki..feel good jare.

1 Like

Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2012
khukhi: oh you should know all about hairy ass holes since u r the one licking em. Considering the fact that you know so much about superglue I bet you've been taking so much of that stuff that its the only explanation for the crap you are writing on my post. Tell your s*** to someone who cares stupid old fool. As for my nose it aint no stadium . I removed my pic. Cause I realised miserable old creeps like u say anything to make themselves feel better. I do hope u feel better. CREEP .. Stupid hoe who do you think I was telling to shut up. Yo daddy?

Ohhhhhh close dat ooozing mouth of urs ,u must defo be a school drop out probs y u found it so difficult to read the advice i posted earlier.I see ur anger is about d narrative writing rite? u still suck at it. grin grin grin Y u fuming ? I still went ahead to advice u d m0ron didnt i? well i'll just blame ur epilepsy fits for dat psychotic display. Now my advice to u is ,u berra go inject ur self with some horse tranquilliser, it might calm ur nerves stu-pid f000l!.

U all up in here vibrating cus sum1 told u suck in narrative writing hahahhahahaha , first class ode! its ur fadas fault,he shud have saved to pay ur school fees.Now unto ur pics, i hate it wen folks like u lie, u took ur pics off cus ur nose surely looks like a mop. Can i borrow it? i need to mop my toilet tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by Killz3(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2012
mayordy: Oboi..see finishin.brutal knockout for iya agbore of nairaland(idowuogbo)..nd killz shutdfkup.d girl is good. U should have just done that and save your ass the disgrace in d first place. Most peeps here suffer from tall puppy syndrome like people care what they are or say. Welcome khuki..feel good jare.
You are an Idi[i]o[/i]t!
What do you mean finishing you dumb fcck? Why did she remove her pix from her profile? The words have taken effect so she removed it. And you ignorant doofus is here spitting thrash. When i push hard, i'll take the blame for loosing my cool. When i decide to be cool, idiots like you spring up and call it a sign of cowardice. . . I do what i want when i want it. I decided not to reply her, so shut your pit latrine of a mouth, and stick your fingers up your arse. . .Silly hilly billy goat! undecided
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2012
khukhi: Am I okay?. undecided Are you the self proclaimed wellness expert in this forum? Once again, Get a life. If you don't have anything to contribute towards the topic then how hard is it for you to ignore it and anything associated with me. Please do that. Thank you.

U heard killz stop crying, welcome to nairaland kiss kiss kiss kiss

Ode!
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2012
mayordy: Oboi..see finishin.brutal knockout for iya agbore of nairaland(idowuogbo)..nd killz shutdfkup.d girl is good. U should have just done that and save your ass the disgrace in d first place. Most peeps here suffer from tall puppy syndrome like people care what they are or say. Welcome khuki..feel good jare.
D gal is good or shes trying ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by ayosmiles(m): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2012
Khukhi, i think u are rude an immature. U come here nd insult ppl just 4 correctin u which is a sign of insecurity nd lack of confidence. Go nd learn some manners, then come back and apologise, maybe we will 4give u.
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by LongOne1(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2012
Hahaha, the romance section is a true reflection of Nigeria today; people spend more time fighting than solving problems – Battleground Nairaland, starring ‘the romance section’.

@ OP, All is fair in love and war, lol. Besides, a Lady told me last week that she always listens to her inner man before making decisions, I suggest you do that too. Having said that, the ‘lady’ in question has been known to make catastrophic relationship decisions.

With that, Good luck.
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2012
ayosmiles: Khukhi, i think u are rude an immature. U come here nd insult ppl just 4 correctin u which is a sign of insecurity nd lack of confidence. Go nd learn some manners, then come back and apologise, maybe we will 4give u.
Ayo watch her pounce on you for that statement, one wonders y her ex bin out dere making babies with odas not her.

Poster repent ooooo grin grin grin
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by Exponental(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2012
Kamil is gone, Bleep as many dickson as u like, who cares, afterall, u aint cheating him. Also, ur new found love should not be subjected 2 d past.
Re: When An Ex-Boyfriends Best Friend Is Asking You Out: Is That Proper?. by khukhi(f): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2012
thank you for the advice y'll . Now I'll just pretend the two "smart asses" and the wanna be never happened @ all . smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think He Ever Loved? / Six True Amazing Fact About Girls / When A Girl You Love Was Raped And Got Pregnant As A Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.