Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Lost My Virginity And It Hurts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Virginity And It Hurts (1180 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Virginity And It Hurts by belgium: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2007
hi guys,
sometime last year, while in youth service, had girls swarming over me and i lost my virginity of over 24 years. im 25 now and quite financially successful. but each time i think of loosing my virginity, it hurts really Bad. i know most guys would think im stupid but face it, what i did is bad. i would have loved to get married as a V.
Re: I Lost My Virginity And It Hurts by Bolddy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2007
Please stop feeling bad about this,i beg you .i beg you
you are not stupid ,you are not a fool, what is important now is the fact you are not there.
i really appreciate you,many people still find a way to justify their own.
God bless you real good.

Thank you .
Re: I Lost My Virginity And It Hurts by iice(f): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2007
Crying over spilt milk undecided. . .a year of grieving sheesshhh
Re: I Lost My Virginity And It Hurts by chaloo(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2007
are you a MAN or a F, WOMAN?
Re: I Lost My Virginity And It Hurts by olanajim(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2007
Don't feel bad. It happened to some of us. You are not stupid. You are fantastic. You can't mourn forever.

(1) (Reply)

Talk About Bizzare Romance / France To Criminalise Verbal Abuse In Marriage - How Will Nigerians Cope? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.