Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

She Getting Married Soon And Dont Want Us 2 Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Getting Married Soon And Dont Want Us 2 Break Up (904 Views)

She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice. / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / Do's And Dont's Dating (women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Getting Married Soon And Dont Want Us 2 Break Up by Fendim(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2012
She told me she was getting married soon,but she doesn't want us 2 break up,dis was after i asked for us 2 break up.She also told me that she was getting married out of her way,that her parent wants her 2 marry the guy because they have prayed about it and its the guy God showed them as her husband.She vehemently refused our break up.How do i go about this?
Re: She Getting Married Soon And Dont Want Us 2 Break Up by Killz3(m): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2012
She doesn't want you, you are a nobody that's why she left you for another man. She spit on your face, she doesn't respect you, she only respects your kondo(Maybe). You will forever be her second best. Do you really want to be a spare Michelin tyre to a married woman? Smh. . . Parent's or not, she should make it clear she really wants to be with you and not some imaginary man from dreamland. . . That her parent's suggested a man to her doesn't mean she would say yes, except she really likes him. . .

Why don't you damn her and go and look for a fine nice young woman who will appreciate you for you are? Imagine a girl out there waiting for her Mr Right, while her Mr right is here and about to be sensationally used as a spare tyre by a quintessentially selfish gawd damn two timing discombobulated bit[i]c[/i]h of a woman, that'll get married to a guy who thinks she loves him with all her heart and then in less than 3 months will start missing her ex! Where do these kind of idiotic women keep springing from? angry

Bro, say NO and mean it! Don't be fooled. God showed her parents my handsome foot! undecided If she marries him forget about her, lift your head higher, walk tall and wait for your Mrs right! wink

(1) (Reply)

Warning Or Mere Coincidence??? / Ladies & Gents / Tinsel Town...another Naija Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.