Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Need An Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need An Advise (564 Views)

Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise... / An Advise For This Guy. / I Need An Advise From U... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need An Advise by koife(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2012
i need an honest advise as i'm in emotional trauma. The girl i want to marry is now working in warri as a PA to CAN president...ever since she lft,she hrdly pik,reply nor cal me..ive bin trying several time...i dont know wat to do as i'm confusd,sad n stressed..i wish to move on with another girl buh i wana b kful nt to hurt her...d paradox of it al is dat i stil luv did gurl so vry mch.....
Re: Need An Advise by Roland17(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2012
Without open communication, no relationship can prosper. if her new job has made her drift from the woman you would love to make long term commitments with, be open with her and see her reaction, don't try to stop her from continuing her job, she is chasing her dream and the position seems a very juicy job, find a way to talk to her on the current situation with the relationship and how its affecting you.

If you still love your current girl and walk into a new relationship, you are only being selfish and would not last in the new relationship.
Re: Need An Advise by zitel(f): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2012
try confronting her in person about it..that way she cant make up an excuse to hang up or whatever.
something doesnt seem right though that she is doing this. obviously people talk more in the beginning of their relationship and it dies down some..but not to the point of not wanting to talk barely at all.... you have to ask her about it and if she doesn't want to talk to you about it you need to decide whether to break up with her or not, it's tough man i know but you gotta do it.

(1) (Reply)

Bestlovers Match / A Lady(btwn 24-29) Is Needed 4a Serious Relationship Dat Will Lead 2marriage. / Is The Right Equal In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.