Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,861,000 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (91523 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2012
benzion72: Good day PB friends. How do I send picture taken with PB as an attachment in a chat or email please.
Thanks

Very easy. Once picture is snapped and stored in your pb picture folder, you open the email function the normal way, you then click on the attachment button (file picture with a clip), it takes you to your folder and show you a few folders you can choose from, choose the folder where the file or picture is located, click on pictures you want to attach, after putting a tick across pictures, click attach @ the bottom to initiate process. Once you click attach, it takes you back to your email folder.
And in a chat, once you opened the individual chat window,@ the bottom right is a up facing arrow, click arrow, then click on paper clip and choose source.
I hope you will also send me some x - rated pictures!!! grin
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
TCD: Lexus, you can video chat PB to PB using your pins just like facetime on ipad. But you need wifi. So I've never even bothered to try it. The icon for the video chat app is that skyblue BBM-like logo with a camera lens on it. Sheyy u have wifi? You and drummer should do am tell us how far grin

I sent drummer a bb request to test, cos I no be babe hin decline acceptance, na sandraa hin dey find!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by benzion72(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2012
Thanks Lexus.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
efewhoa: yeah I have done that, waiting for the DDPB to connect, its been tryng to connect for over 15mins now is that normal?
not normal, restart ur laptop after installing do JRE. Things to check, make sure devt mode is enabled and the IP you see in the devt mode page corresponds with the IP displayed on ddpb. And ofcourse your password should be entered correctly.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2012
Lexusgs430:

I sent drummer a bb request to test, cos I no be babe hin decline acceptance, na sandraa hin dey find!!!
lol, drummer , come and answer allegations against you.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
TCD: not normal, restart ur laptop after installing do JRE. Things to check, make sure devt mode is enabled and the IP you see in the devt mode page corresponds with the IP displayed on ddpb. And ofcourse your password should be entered correctly.
It has worked, thanks a lot. The link u posted to get games is not working, can we get another one please.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
TCD: lol, drummer , come and answer allegations against you.

Hey guys am really sorry for declining urban request usually I don't accept pins I do not know. Please send me urs or use playbook as tag when sending the request again. Thanks for understanding. Can't wait to video chat.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
efewhoa: It has worked, thanks a lot. The link u posted to get games is not working, can we get another one please.
check page 8 of this thread.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
TCD: check page 8 of this thread.

The link on Page 8 is still not working. Please resend a working link to download soccer games.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
The links are working perfectly, just clicked them now.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 5:00am On Jul 15, 2012
TCD: The links are working perfectly, just clicked them now.

Yea but I need the one for real football. Thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 7:56am On Jul 15, 2012
I may have posted on the wrong link for "PB Native apps" and "PB Native games" on page 8, apologies to all of you. This is the right link,for native games http://chimen.minus.com/m0V0NMiHn/1g . The games are in alphabetical order, scroll to R there you'll find real football. Page 8 has been modified also for both.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
@TCD there was this game u posted a pic of.. Can you please give me a link to download it. I downloaded Modern Combat 2 Black Pegasus from app world, really enjoying it y'all should go download it.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
TCD wanna ask, can one download the OS2 on a laptop and sideload it on a PB. Thanks
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
TCD: I may have posted on the wrong link for "PB Native apps" and "PB Native games" on page 8, apologies to all of you. This is the right link,for native games http://chimen.minus.com/m0V0NMiHn/1g . The games are in alphabetical order, scroll to R there you'll find real football. Page 8 has been modified also for both.

Folks, I feel oppressed by you guys. I joined this thread when it was only a few pages. Things are getting more complex, yet I haven't felt the real deal.
Will soon get delivery of mine and I can then post personal experiences.
For now I remain oppressed
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
alstacs:

Folks, I feel oppressed by you guys. I joined this thread when it was only a few pages. Things are getting more complex, yet I haven't felt the real deal.

Yahoo messenger is not on appworld. Anyone have a way around display?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
alstacs:

Lol
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 1:28am On Jul 16, 2012
alstacs:

seriously not only u. Can't wait to lay my hands on mine.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 6:12am On Jul 16, 2012
TCD: so thats The koko up there, Hope this helps someone. if you have any question aboutwhat I wrote above, ask away and I shall answer thee. download apps, games and enjoy your device dont let it lie idle.

Do you know that if you press the two volume buttons on the top of the PB together It takes a screenshot of your screen? just discovered that by accident yesterday. Lemme give you guys some shots from my end
please do you have a link to download that Lara croft game.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 6:19am On Jul 16, 2012
efewhoa: @TCD there was this game u posted a pic of.. Can you please give me a link to download it. I downloaded Modern Combat 2 Black Pegasus from app world, really enjoying it y'all should go download it.
name is 9MM.http://minus.com/lm08eryJ14Xeg
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 6:22am On Jul 16, 2012
efewhoa: please do you have a link to download that Lara croft game.
.http://minus.com/l33bn7tLTaUN1
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD1: 6:31am On Jul 16, 2012
drumme:

Yahoo messenger is not on appworld. Anyone have a way around display?
download IM+. It's a multi platform messenger. Has fb, yahoo, hotmail etc. Liik for it in those links I posted under native apps.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD1: 6:39am On Jul 16, 2012
Niiade: TCD wanna ask, can one download the OS2 on a laptop and sideload it on a PB. Thanks
its possible but one would need the Playbook to be up and running coz you'll need the development mode enabled to sideload the OS using dingleberry. So this won't work on a new playbook yet to be set-up. For a brand new playbook yet to be set up, you'll need to create a "playbook update server" to trick desktop manager into loading the local copy of the OS yiu have on your system instead of connecting to RIM's servers to download which could take hours. It's really complex, the easiest is dingleberry but as you know won't work for a new pb yet to be set up.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 8:15am On Jul 16, 2012
TCD: .http://minus.com/l33bn7tLTaUN1
thanks alot, my PlayBook would empty without you. When I click on download the Page keeps refreshing, does that happening to you?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2012
efewhoa: thanks alot, my PlayBook would empty without you. When I click on download the Page keeps refreshing, does that happening to you?
yes it does, I just keep pressing till it downloads. Or better still, use your blackberry phone browser doesn't do that.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2012
TCD: yes it does, I just keep pressing till it downloads. Or better still, use your blackberry phone browser doesn't do that.
downloaded that 9mm game when I tried sideloading I was told file is not a zip file. What does that mean please
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2012
efewhoa: downloaded that 9mm game when I tried sideloading I was told file is not a zip file. What does that mean please
rename the 9mm from .zip to .bar. Do that with the file manager on your blackberry, not windows explorer.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by TCD: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2012
Efewoha, remember you were getting the 9320 from UK, how's the battery life of the device so far?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
TCD: Efewoha, remember you were getting the 9320 from UK, how's the battery life of the device so far?
the battery life of the 9320 is Very Good! Its way better than the batteries of the other bb phones I have used.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 3:17am On Jul 17, 2012
real football is working well now. tnxxxxx

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (66) (Reply)

15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira. / Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.