Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? - Phones (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? (91405 Views)

Why Blackberry Playbook Is Cheap / Request For Your Blackberry Playbook Android Apps Or Games / Blackberry Playbook Hard Reset Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by mfm04622: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
Lexusgs430:

I never use my power button. Pressing the battery icon on the screen, gives you a couple of options (restart,standby,lock and turn off). My playbook is always on standby.
Have a technician look @ it or if it under warranty, take it back to the retailer to rectify.
NB : in the interim make sure your pb's battery does not hit 0% and turns itself, or else no way out.

Thanks, after upgrading to the new version of the Software, the button is now functional
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Gadgetmobil(m): 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
sheyma:
Was it fast,hw long did it take you
The speed was ok.Infact I updated 2 playbooks w d 1gig and was downloading games n some apps in 1 of em when it finished.They both were updated to 2.1.0.88 blah blah.
That reminds me I hav some playbook pouches for sale.Holla if u need 1.I just got mine n wud still be cruising w it.lols

Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by drumme: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
Gadgetmobil:
The speed was ok.Infact I updated 2 playbooks w d 1gig and was downloading games n some apps in 1 of em when it finished.They both were updated to 2.1.0.88 blah blah.
That reminds me I hav some playbook pouches for sale.Holla if u need 1.I just got mine n wud still be cruising w it.lols

How much
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sheyma: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
Gadgetmobil:
Where d hell whre yhu when I needed it badly grin, dou hv bought 1 @ c.v but nt like d 1 u displayd here,hw much do sell dis 1 in d picx.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2012
Gadgetmobil:

Gadgetmobile na wa for u oh. How much and what is your location? I just entered Lagos. I wonder why one doesnt have access to the charging port when u stand the playbook in the pouch especially the 1st one u displayed. RIM didnt do well in that particular aspect of the design. I cant connect my PB to power and work in that position undecided

In addition I need the HDMI cable, rapid charger and screen protector around Ikeja, where do I check please where do I look.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by newman10(m): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2012
Niiade: Pacman http://www.adrive.com/public/Vy5nd6.html
Samurai 2 http://www.adrive.com/public/SUHrxV.html
Sonic http://www.adrive.com/public/5ZF6C4.html
Star ship commander http://www.adrive.com/public/TD7qE2.html
The Secret Of Arcanesium v3.0.2.bar http://www.adrive.com/public/kUFV7T.html
Please enjoy more to come

These has been sideloaded along side the mordern combat successfully. Thanks a lot for this

Expecting the more to come sha o
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by newman10(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2012
alstacs:

Gadgetmobile na wa for u oh. How much and what is your location? I just entered Lagos. I wonder why one doesnt have access to the charging port when u stand the playbook in the pouch especially the 1st one u displayed. RIM didnt do well in that particular aspect of the design. I cant connect my PB to power and work in that position undecided

In addition I need the HDMI cable, rapid charger and screen protector around Ikeja, where do I check please where do I look.

I have the HDMI cables at 2k each. I stay in Ketu/Mile 12 though. 0
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by alstacs(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
newman10:

I have the HDMI cables at 2k each. I stay in Ketu/Mile 12 though. 08056434543
too far bro. I have just a few hours in Lag
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by esedadon(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hello peeps, I just got my PlayBook, it's a really nice device
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2012
really need to get this playbook am tired of following this trend without havin one cry sad angry
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efewhoa: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
esedadon: Hello peeps, I just got my PlayBook, it's a really nice device
enjoy your new device grin
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2012
cupid4ig: really need to get this playbook am tired of following this trend without havin one cry sad angry

Why have you decided to punish yourself for this long? It's like smelling,seeing and touching the honey, but not actually tasting it.
Speak to cupid, to arrow you a PLAYBOOK!!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by konari(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
Gadgetmobil:

How much? How many do you have? (pouches i mean)
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efost: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
hi i was wondering if you can download some kind of word app because i was wanting it to do college work ?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
efost: hi i was wondering if you can download some kind of word app because i was wanting it to do college work ?

Docs to go, encompasses this amongst the trio on the playbook.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efost: 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
can you transfer this to word and also pint ?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sheyma: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2012
Guys do u close all ur apps b4 puting d pb to standby @ nite, nd does ur ba3 reduce when u wake up.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by newman10(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2012
esedadon: Hello peeps, I just got my PlayBook, it's a really nice device

Welcome to the family bro!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by newman10(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2012
sheyma: Guys do u close all ur apps b4 puting d pb to standby @ nite, nd does ur ba3 reduce when u wake up.

Most time I sleep off while using my playbook. I dont remember to close the opened apps most times. It shouldnt use up your battery unless its an app that's online continuously.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by newman10(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2012
I also have a question, playbook family. How do you wake your pb from standby without pressing the power button?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sheyma: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
newman10: I also have a question, playbook family. How do you wake your pb from standby without pressing the power button?
U swipe frm down -up

Cos yestada I left ma ba3 @ 99 den woke up to see it @ 97,is it normal
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by newman10(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2012
sheyma:
U swipe frm down -up

[quote author=sheyma]
U swipe frm down -up

Sure, thats normal man. Inasmuch as you did not switch it off, it must consume a little bit of power
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
sheyma:
U swipe frm down -up

When your playbook is set to standby mode, it still alerts for incoming emails,pings,whatsapp,Skype,yahoo messenger, Msn messenger, sms messages etc etc etc (blinking red alert)+ sound, if volume is not set to 0.
If you also turn it completely off, the shutdown process also consumes battery juice, when you also eventually turn it back on, the booting sequence also consumes precious battery juice.
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efost: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
can you transfere documents off the play book to word through email ?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by newman10(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
Abeg where is Niiade o!!!
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by efost: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
what ? :s
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
(7)64gb playbooks for sale,
(4) Tablet stand for sale
(2) Pb smuggs case for sale.
(1) Samsung S3 for sale no box all brand new. Holla
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by newman10(m): 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
Pls I need a working download link for 9mm HD. Anyone?
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
pls am getting a playbook tomorrow Saturday. pls house how will i know that its not a refurbished playbook. pls i need all the help i can get. help a brother dont want to buy rubbish angry sad cry
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by Niiade(m): 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
A ref. Wont come sealed in a box, i may be wrong but seriously doubt it. I have some 64gb playbooks just in from uk. Sealed and unopened. Your call cupid
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by cupid4ig(m): 1:51am On Nov 03, 2012
Niiade: A ref. Wont come sealed in a box, i may be wrong but seriously doubt it. I have some 64gb playbooks just in from uk. Sealed and unopened. Your call cupid
how much and ur location
Re: Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? by sheyma: 6:52am On Nov 03, 2012
Lexusgs430:

When your playbook is set to standby mode, it still alerts for incoming emails,pings,whatsapp,Skype,yahoo messenger, Msn messenger, sms messages etc etc etc (blinking red alert)+ sound, if volume is not set to 0.
If you also turn it completely off, the shutdown process also consumes battery juice, when you also eventually turn it back on, the booting sequence also consumes precious battery juice.
Den i guess i hv no worries den

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (66) (Reply)

Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira. / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.