Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix (27481 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested / Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! / Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 14, 2012
When will the Nigerian police force start adorning agbada. That one look more culturally blend
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by deols(f): 9:31am On Mar 14, 2012
better than the black
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by ocholiogoh: 9:32am On Mar 14, 2012
he look good in d uniform, hpe say dis uniform won't ccause katakata btw soldier and police cos d design is d same exept d colour.
anyway goodluck to them if only it wiil help change naija.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by Aladinn(m): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2012
all4naija: I would agree for the top as camouflage but the trousers could have been better plain. Maybe black colored trousers with green stripe by the side would look better.
Are u dressing a masquerade? Your dress taste must be very sour and salty, even pepperish sef. Why not make the trousser pink wit yellow stripes? And dont 4get to add shoulder pads to the camou shirts. Ptsssheaw! Did you take bread and beer for breakfast?
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by babyme1(f): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2012
Not cool angry
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by tlops(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2012
of all the problems facing the police the change of uniform is top on the least!?*^^:;.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Certified razzinga cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by whiskystan: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2012
i think that black or something dark will be better cause police are always dirty i dont see them keeping this kaki military uniform clean more especially hope dey provided bigger pockets for 20 naira egunje
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by Unassuming: 9:40am On Mar 14, 2012
musiwa,,.:
he looks good in the uniform, but i think a military type of boot is better with that uniform.

But I think the new police college in ilorin should be a police university. With a work force of 300,000 . they are more than the army. The army has a university, they too should. It will give the police a good moral and help them perform. If I was president, that is what i will have done. there are many department in law enforcement. there is Korean National Police University

Police university offers degree in course like just to name a few , including science related courses.

Dept. of Police Administration
The goals of the Department:
1. To cultivate leaders of police administration.
2. To study the law system of policing and public security.

Dept. of Criminal Investigation
To train students to be specialized in scientific methods and techniques of criminal investigation and to enhance efficiency in criminal investigation.

Dept. of Forensic Science
To train students to be specialized in forensic science, to be familiar with relevant theory and research and to develop new forensic skills.

Dept. of Public Security
To train students to be specialized in national security law enforcement and social security protection.

Dept. of Crime Prevention & Correction
To train students to be specialized in crime prevention, corrections, prison administration as well as crime prevention theory and research.

Dept. of Fire Science
To train students to be specialized in fire technology and fire science.

Dept. of Traffic Science
To train students to be specialized in traffic administration and traffic law enforcement as well as traffic safety theory and research.

Dept. of Information Management
To train students to be specialized in police information system and technology.

Dept. of Foreign Affairs Police
To train students to be specialized in management of cases involving alien tourists and residents in Taiwan.

Dept. of Border Police
To train police officers who will maintain border security and also be in charge of immigrant and non-immigrant control upon departure from and entry to Taiwan.

Dept. of Administrative Management
To train students in professional knowledge, such as police administration as well as research ability to elevate the academic standards and operational effectiveness in police administraion.

Dept. of Maritime Police
To train law enforcement officers who will maintain maritime safery, strike on crime at sea, protect oceanic ecology and secure the rights of our fishermen.

Dept. of Law
To promote advanced studies on police legal aspects and jurisprudence; to protect human rights and maintain public order.

Well said, also given the level of decadence of Nigerian police. I think the new boss should focus on result based re-orientation of the police before outward changes like uniform. otherwise, it's just a re-cladding of old rotten wine.

General Education Center
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by nasty45(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2012
Nigerian police on khaki,JOR OH.ARMY ABEG MK UNA DRILL DS PPL,DE NO KNW WETIN UNA PAS TRU FOR NDA
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2012
Aww! police and army go clash o. In addition there should be no trouser or shirt pockets on the uniform. If they need to holster their guns they should use gun holster belts.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by elewele100: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2012
changing police uniform can not stop d police behaviour and Wearing black uniform under the hot sun
is not a good idea, but I would prefer that the Nigerian police change their ways rather than their uniforms
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by tigerleggs(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2012
Pig na pig and police na police. I you like use So Klin detergent bath pig, it'll still be pig. Beautiful nonsense. Mtchew!
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by emron1(m): 10:01am On Mar 14, 2012
hope this one does not have a back pocket
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by kokomuolo: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2012
i dey laf in vernacular. Make una just wait and see wetin this uniform will turn into by the time dis una dirty, ragamuffin policemen start wearing it. If the uniform come life again and hear N.. he no go wait for the end of the sentence.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by Mcleo007(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2012
Nigerian police force needs more than a uniform change to earn any reputation.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by abusadiq24(m): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2012
whiskystan: i think that black or something dark will be better cause police are always dirty i dont see them keeping this kaki military uniform clean more especially hope dey provided bigger pockets for 20 naira egunje
kaii! Laf won kil me die 4here... god bless nairaland
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by knotty(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2012
Cant the money spent on that ragtag be used on decent intelligence apparathus? We are just a wasteful bunch.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by Okijajuju1(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2012
I think its a good move. . . but;

Lets start by training the Nigerian police present now, equping them and then embark on a massive media propaganda to enlighten the public to the changes being made, their rights as citizens, what they should do if they are involved in police malpractice and also the IP should set up an actice Internal Affairs division of the Nigerian police.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by tunnytox(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2012
Aladinn:
Are u dressing a masquerade? Your dress taste must be very sour and salty, even pepperish sef. Why not make the trousser pink wit yellow stripes? And dont 4get to add shoulder pads to the camou shirts. Ptsssheaw! Did you take bread and beer for breakfast?

LWKMD
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by 3RNEST(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2012
Police & Army na mate now, no shaking..
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by tunnytox(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2012
[quote author=Idowuogbo]
Certified razzinga cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote

Lmao
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 14, 2012
kai, this na terror uniform
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by ibrak90(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2012
No mind that guy jare ... Him just dey refill old drink inside new bottle... This is another madness, I have said this long ago, the Nigeria police is acting in a readily make attitude... Am not surprise tho.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by ismhab(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2012
Malawi
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by vivienall(f): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2012
looks more to me like alimajiri dress.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by ocelot2006(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2012
The new uniform is actually.....not bad smiley . I kinda like it. Still, I suggest that this be given to the Police's special Ops units like the Mobile Police Units (MOPOL) and the Anti Terror Squadron (ATS).
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by fesse(f): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2012
It is a no, no, no from me.
The brain behind this need to wake up.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by emisun(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2012
hmm....army people by now don pick vex..dey go soon they strip them of that uniform
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by ifyalways(f): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2012
Me likey!

That's one of Ghana's police uniforms.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by AolyElaw: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2012
Niaja Police ....Laughing in afiks
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by kamuzu(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2012
This is more like Ghana police uniform grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Senator Yerima On Al-jazeera Network THE STREAM / Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) / Abuja Declaration Of The OIC In 1989

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.