Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix (27477 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested / Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! / Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by adewale197: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2012
Dats a welcome development because it was only naija police dt dont have blue uniform through out d whole world,Bravo 2 u MD ABUBAKAR.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by bonna4u(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2012
this looks like what their arsehole counterparts wear in Ghana. it will change nothing.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by Marlboro1: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2012
That is not important. What we need is a better trained and equipped police. Israel has one of the ugliest police uniforms anyone can see yet they are the most effective. Butt if we must change, how about this

Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by Ayowumie(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2012
e_prynce: Oh my God! It'll be a license for the current men in black to start behaving like soldiers. The aim is to intimidate us. We are in real trouble here!
We must reject this!
Exactly my thought
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by johnie: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2012
As an aside, I am really impressed with the smart appearance of the Acting IG.

Cast your minds back to our recent IGPs with say the exception of Ehindero and maybe Okiro.

Compare the size of their tummies.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by eherbal(m): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: nonsense dem 4 sew ankara na undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
looooooolz
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by yorubaedem: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2012
Why pocket? Pocketless would have b better.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by yorubaedem: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2012
Why pocket? Pocketless would have b better.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by IYANGBALI: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2012
they should use lace or kampala materials to sew the new uniform
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by andrewza: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2012
What is the problem with pockets. They are of great help to store things. And it will not stop bribe tacking
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by cesil92: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2012
I never knew the IGP was a good model... This new uniform looks "militarish", Its meant to intimidate us the more...
Changing the uniform or not can not change the mindset and behavior of our policemen... Its just an avenue of exploiting money from we taxpayers... i wonder who is behind these "contract proposal".

If the nigeria police is better trained and equipped to perform its duties effectively, that will be a big plus because the would still serve better with their usual black and black uniforms.

I think the proposed billions meant for the uniform change should be channeled towards better service delivery, better welfare packages for their men and officers, training and retraining and better equipments.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by temmydude: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2012
It is a BIG shame that this is the next thing for the NPF to focus on, when they have the challenge and trouble of Boko Haram to tackle for us as a country. And again, i just wonder if it is this change of uniform that will make them perform better. This is not but arrant nonsense and MISPLACE PRIORITY. Wastefulness in its highest order!. The matters of this country just makes my heart bleed.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: nonsense dem 4 sew ankara na undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Good talk. What has uniform got to do with crime fighting? Give your boys modern crime fighting gadgets instead of "Wrappers".
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2012
Nice but ђã†̥ Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ police needs Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ not a cosmetic make over.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2012
Old wine in a new bottle? They can dress like an American p.imp for all I care, just get the job done and stop brutalizing Nigerians.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by kooto(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2012
I love this camouflage for the police, but i think this looks too good for the kind of police men we have in this country.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by djfiifi(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2012
always copying Ghana.this is the uniform of the ghanaian police service
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2012
Why did they even change it? Don't see what difference it makes,it's not like its gonna make them behave properly! 0_o
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by victory02: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2012
This change is not necessary. why exactly do they need To change uniforms..it is not in changing uniforms o!
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by TheGeneral1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2012
Copying ghana! ;DCopying ghana!
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
Is that the IGP himself?
Bros doesn't look too bad. I was actually expecting him to look like this as is standard with high-level naija popo grin grin grin

Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by lincy(f): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2012
;DDis camoufleg na for battle front inshut proper for bush to defend dem self on special mission were d cloth go look lik d Leave for d bush enemy nO go qUik identify dem and na mostly for militry. WeLl I respect dis guy but aBeg mak him no fail hands.
De plan bLack-BAd
De blue and black -ok
De camoufleg-too bad for citizen, nigeria enviroment to turn to battle field. It ok for special mission dou,

Advise- IG play wit colours and u wil get d best,*no pocKet abeg. Just trust u shaa I no say u make us SMile.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by lincy(f): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2012
De camofLeg na knief to nigerian citizen dat stands as a defendless chick in d hands of our heartless police way don chop -n-20 full belle

Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by letonB(f): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2012
Excellent! I love it. No more black devils with black hearts on our roads.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by Leobert(m): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2012
[color=#550000][/color][b][/b]finally all the holy prophets whey dey stand for road with their Olopa counterparts go look similar to deal with, GEJ i support ur decision, if the IGP nor like am make he resign afterall, they nor false am put 4 d sit.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by oladayo042: 11:27am On Mar 16, 2012
Nice one.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by oladayo042: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2012
Nice one.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by gsainttrinity(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2013
GEJ.... you know as we all know that the problem of NPF is not the uniform but the criminals, terrorist, and hoodlums wearing it. Give us police and take this evil from our roads. good day.
Re: Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix by OkaforGeorge(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
FEDERAL GOVT. TO REMOVE ALL POCKETS FROM THE POLICE UNIFORM

http://www.johnkingsblog.com/2017/06/govt-to-remove-pockets-from-police-uniform.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Senator Yerima On Al-jazeera Network THE STREAM / A Plea For Peace Between The Igbo & Yoruba / "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.