Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only (2781 Views)

I Really Can't Find A Topic For This / Hot Topic: Top 8 Things To-encounter With A Nigerian Girl This Season / Guys,for Your Eyes Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by 195(f): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
Huh?

Ive been thinking - Why must Nigerian women Jump from bed to bed before they start chasing husbands around at age 25
Must they date 7-10 men within ages 15-25 before they start running from church to church such as pastor chris and Mountain of fire
why cant they settle down with just one man and marry him

These women who carry the TAG - Nigerian women are really something else

Discuss
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2012
D sun is seriously incubating dis guys brain ooo.

Lizard don't worry winter dey come. grin
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by annawhite(f): 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2012
190 old benz u need to change ur engine oil
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by 195(f): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2012
you see what im saying
so many untrained women already responding to this post undecided
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by slimyem: 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2012
bullshit!
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by Fourcade(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
What did you expect?
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by r231(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2012
he is bck undecided undecided
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by annawhite(f): 12:02am On Mar 16, 2012
190_@:
you see what im saying
so many untrained women already responding to this post undecided
u see why u need to change oil?
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by md4real(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2012
190 hahaha. you so on point that it freaks em out. oya, make una answer and not find closure in insults
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by tellwisdom: 12:46am On Mar 16, 2012
[size=15pt] cry cry cry Naija gurls, i hail thee sad sad[/size]
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by 195(f): 8:00am On Mar 16, 2012
Reply simple and common post, they aren't even capable of doin this - wat kind of people does this nairaland breed -
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by freecocoa(f): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2012
^^Tah shut your gutter there,see this one talking,if only you know how stuppid you are,anumpama.smiley
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by 195(f): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2012
^U are extremely stupid for that statement
u this product of torn condom undecided
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by freecocoa(f): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2012
^^Muhehehe,pyscho dey vex too?see agbaya of the highest order coming here to talk,have you finished washing the toilet at your white oldie's apartment?
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2012
Hahahahahaha

Oga Lizard y u dey provoke na?
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2012
@190,
Mind the way u talk to me baby,xpensivecocoa,or i go knock dat engine of yours.
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by whirlwind7(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2012
@190: Keep ur cool, bro. U know why them ladies are baring their fangs: cos u hit at the truth where it hurts them most. Still haven't seen any reasonable response frm them, though. #still waiting cool
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by itiswell1(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2012
Truth is bitter.
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by sweetchicks(f): 4:39pm On May 27, 2012
190_@:
Huh?

Ive been thinking - Why must Nigerian women Jump from bed to bed before they start chasing husbands around at age 25
Must they date 7-10 men within ages 15-25 before they start running from church to church such as pastor chris and Mountain of fire

Discuss
you see... you are to be blamed for what you turn gals to.. you start going out wiv her, then you want to get into her pants either of these two things happen 1.she totally refuses( if she refuses, you come to NL to say she's frigid) in real life, you stay away from her. 2. she agrees thinking aftrall, she has your love... some shitty thing happen and you say you find her too possesive,dirty or some flimsy excuse and leave her... judging by your prevoius posts, you aint a stranger to this vicious cycle progression..

1 Like

Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 27, 2012
I am believing otherwise becos some Nigerian ladies do wish to marry their first boyfriends, but their wishes are not always horses for them to ride home....which makes most to end up in the hands of so many men before even being lucky to find a man to say: MARRY ME! So to say, we may not blame them for their vulnerability in this context cos it was beyond their control...some Nigerian guys are just too bad when it comes to handling ladies- maybe past experience or life resolution to always treat ladies bad, that I cannot tell. Finally, the blame should go to both male & female- why don't people marry their first loves in Nigeria? Ought to be the question instead. cheers!

1 Like

Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by sweetchicks(f): 5:41pm On May 27, 2012
DailyNews: I am believing otherwise becos some Nigerian ladies do wish to marry their first boyfriends, but their wishes are not always horses for them to ride home....which makes most to end up in the hands of so many men before even being lucky to find a man to say: MARRY ME! So to say, we may not blame them for their vulnerability in this context cos it was beyond their control...some Nigerian guys are just too bad when it comes to handling ladies- maybe past experience or life resolution to always treat ladies bad, that I cannot tell. Finally, the blame should go to both male & female- why don't people marry their first loves in Nigeria? Ought to be the question instead. cheers!
see ehn... its practically impossible to marry your first love due to unforseen circumstances that are usually harsh on either or both individuals... since reality couldnt be so accomodating aftrall.. my conclusion, if a gal says 'no, im not ready for sex' honour it and not push her towards indulging(n if its mutual? do it).. also, shun insecurity in ur relationships it sends ur loving rel to the dumps ... lastly, i'd agree that u made a point but we can always say no!!!
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by Nobody: 12:09am On May 28, 2012
sweetchicks:
see ehn... its practically impossible to marry your first love due to unforseen circumstances that are usually harsh on either or both individuals... since reality couldnt be so accomodating aftrall.. my conclusion, if a gal says 'no, im not ready for sex' honour it and not push her towards indulging(n if its mutual? do it).. also, shun insecurity in ur relationships it sends ur loving rel to the dumps ... lastly, i'd agree that u made a point but we can always say no!!!

If at all we now know that it is practically impossible to marry our first love, why then do we go ahead to have a first love & not wait like in the ancient times I still believe it is possible if youths can wait to enter into a relationship when they are truly mature & not just when they are still teens & new arrived adults with no purpose for a relationship aside fun, & pleasurable things. It baffles me the number of emails & comments I do receive from my readers & blog followers who happened to be girls below the age of 20, asking me how to know that their boyfriends love them truly or not, and other funny funny questions. Imagine such questions coming from teens....for what reason should they engage in a relationship at such tender age if not for bodily pleasure & worldly satisfaction?
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by OK2NV4: 12:15am On May 28, 2012
190_@:
Huh?

Discuss

Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by ijebabe: 12:24am On May 28, 2012
OK=2=NV:

LWKMD!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Hot Topic For Your Eyes Only by Nobody: 12:49am On May 28, 2012
OK=2=NV:

Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Is He Still Angry?? / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman. / Ladies: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Man Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.