Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? (34212 Views)

Igbos Have Developed And Own 80% Of Lagos / Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? / A Developed And Educated North Is The Last Thing Yorubas And Igbos Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by chino11(m): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2012
Mpataka. you didn't respond to any of my stance, anuofia owerre grin grin

I think you need to go back to school to learn how to read, spell and write correctly. 'LovePeddler begets LovePeddler', thats food for thought for you today.

Anambra is the root of Igbo race and we have been calling the shot since the days of great Zik, Ikemba Nnewi Emeka Ojukwu, Ekwueme, Orizu, Achebe and the rest of them, its not by might but of God that Blessed Anambra- the Light of the Nation. Learn to live with it bro.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by menakachichima(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
:to. Chino i am now convinced ur an outcaste,(osu) i question ur igbo linage cos u act amiss.ur too baise $ silly.see ur head is empty lik a tablaraser. Igbo has inconsistencies in the origin story,in fact its incomprehensive $ its an aberration for any igbo group †̥☺ claim royalty $ leadership cos igbo has ₪☺ king from tim immemorial.we are unique tribe located chiefly here in the easth.we hav so many false accounts of igbo origin.so don't base ur analysis on internet its a fallacy.beside ¶ believ the history did not identify anambra chiefly for igbo origin rather owerri,orlu,arochukwu ,nsukka axis(nok culture)igbo ukwu, nri etc.note aswell that nri is sacred due †̥☺ dibia nri that perform sacred roles nt that igbos are from dia.again israel phase ȋ̝̊̅§ a mere jambore cos we are igbos not jews,leave the claims.though each school of thought ȋ̝̊̅§ entitled †̥☺ their views.
Again any igbo achievement should be general not distinctive as u always do.their are so many igbos evry where waxing strong ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ doing great things that are not still from anambra,some are not recognised from imo,abia,ebony,enugu,delta igbos ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ obigbo axis in river state,even eze jaja of opobo from orlu in imo.stop crying out loud as if anambra ȋ̝̊̅§ the only tribe in igbo that has reached the apex in greatness.don't call others mediocres cos evry igbo man ȋ̝̊̅§ double ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ has a positive impact †̥☺ render.u can't be here and be there.building a strong igbo ȋ̝̊̅§ a collective effort devoid of ur stupid rancor. Igbo cause can be jeopadised by ur nonsenstical attitude toward ur own tribe.wot did ur imo brodas did †̥☺ u that u resort †̥☺ cheap blackmail †̥☺ witchunt them,u see that ur a fake igbo man cos ur a hater of igbo peace, u see u can basterdise igbo peace cos ur an archtype of disunity,see charity begins at home,♓☺w can we survive in dis kind of diabolic mind of urs.ur a bethrayer ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ a sabo ƪǃҠӗ unpopular zik.if we can't show love †̥☺ one another ♓☺w can we chase one cause in one accord?can we survive as biafrans wit dis mind? Of course no!see chino ,igbo ȋ̝̊̅§ bigger than u and i, igbo will go on in peace, u digressed from ph and O town arquement $ started pouring ur vexation against ur broda as sabo an outcaste u are.it shows ur true nature as hater of ur brods, i swear to take it more personal with u cos ur running psycho.u tok as if anambras are not basicaly in prostitution mor dan owerri ppl, well ¶ hav respect for some good anambra brodas that can't reason and talk carelessly like u.ur just a child cos ur points don't hold waters.we in imo state believe we are the IGWE of the igbo race and their os nothin u will tell us to believe ur falsehood,we believe we are the greates and strongest cos we are ready to battle it anyway.we can't be intimated cos OWERRI. WU. OKE MBA. Igbo kwenu. ¶ love that anambra brodathat identified u as osu,outcaste. Igbo enwee eze, iwu eze na uyo nna gi. Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ O°˚˚oga˚. Diri anyi umu igbo mma,nwa nne m mu na nya so achu mmuo si na m na eshi mmuo mmuo,amadioha G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ of justice gbagbu o kwa gi chino ekwensu...osu
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by menakachichima(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
:PChino ur anuohia,onye ara,mbecile.
Am far better dan u idiot in intelligence,ur a daft,u know notin.stay dia and continue singing praises to people that surffered and made names for themselves while ur a disgrace to humanity.anuohia.!ntooooo,
If u don't know ȋ̝̊̅§ arochukwu ȋ̝̊̅§ the origin of igbo near calabar axis never anambra.
Ur papa ,mama ,ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ all ur sisters are whores ,prostitudes of no class.
See zik ȋ̝̊̅§ the worsth igbo man,he ȋ̝̊̅§ a sabo,he ȋ̝̊̅§ unpopular,ok why did massob burn his house because he ȋ̝̊̅§ the archtye of igbo plight till date.he was useless $ unpopular,can u compare his achievments †̥☺ awolowo they worship in d west or balewa in d north? Of course no.we made ojukwu popular cos only imo ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ abia shettere him and fought the war deligently while ur father and zik did sabo fr one naija.as of achebe, their are many imolite scorlars ,erudite pundites and academics from imo greater now,we have many learned men now, ¶ told for d fact τ̩̩̥Ђα̲̅τ̩̩̥ western edu started in anambra bfor here does not mak u too learned. τ̩̩̥Ђα̲̅τ̩̩̥ was den, now u don't go †̥☺ school,u got †̥☺ strive †̥☺ be great lik dem as A̶̲̥̅̊​м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇​ trying M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ own now.stop singing praises idiot.we have greater upcoming men now cos its our turn because God has blessed us now,we are the. Only state that goes †̥☺ school more than any state in naija, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ the contempoarary igbo will be seeing imolites as great men of valour.iwu agboro otu onicha,ara gbagbuo kwa gi onye apari.ishi arii gi mma.anuohia chino, OSU outcaste
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by menakachichima(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2012
Chino anuohia let me enlighten u a little dis creche, about igbo cos u don't know.visit dis link. http://www.ndigboswitzerland.org/Docs/ArticlebyMaziNwekeonoriginoftheIgbos.htm.

Another link that shows owerri as the origin of igbo race....http://www.qub.ac.uk/imperial/nigeria/origins.htm
U see the issue of eri ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ nri that beleves that umeri has a father eri thta came bak from heaven ȋ̝̊̅§ Ju̶̲̥̅̊ڪ†̥ a myth ɑ̤̥̈̊ƞd̶̲̥̅̊ a fallacy, the important igbo root that has existed ȋ̝̊̅§ ,owerri,okigwe,orlu,igbo ukwu,nsukka,ika,eri,arochukwu so
Anambra ȋ̝̊̅§ never the origin ¶ dispute that likewise all igbos.hahahhahahahahahaaaa ntoooo anuohia,onye ara,onye apari,su nrakwaa nne gi.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by chino11(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2012
You are a disaster, go back to school and learn how to read, write and spell correctly. Look over your gibberish, I couldn't even read your clownish garbage. You people are considered second class Igbos, that why we don't consider your women marriageable, but Bleep and dump them and tell them 'mama anyi si' grin grin grin ;

From the time of great Zik, Ojukwu, Ekwueme and also from pre-independence, Independence and post-independent Nigeria it has been Anambra all the way, so tell me who are the root and head? Anu mpama. grin grin grin grin grin

Deal with it bro
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by chino11(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2012
Okoko, am sure this will help you further. iti mpataka grin grin grin grin grin

"Speaking on the origin of the Igbos, on behalf of Nri people, during an audience participation programme of Radio Nigeria on July 13, 1966, Ogbuefi Madubueze Enemmou was quoted as having said, “about two years ago, Israel government sent delegates to our place, Nri to confirm the historical relationship between Igbos and Hebrew people. We took Israeli officials round historical places in our town. They expressed surprise at what they observed as obvious similarities between our custom and theirs. Later, they could not help but conclude that Nri and Igbo in general are among the lost tribes of Israel”.

http://www.ndigboswitzerland.org/Docs/ArticlebyMaziNwekeonoriginoftheIgbos.htm
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by chino11(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
This will help school you further:

"Igbo – Ukwu is described variously as the ancient bronze city; the ancestral land of the entire Igbo – race, and the cradle of black civilization. It is said to have the largest ancient local market in West Africa Sub – Saharan Africa. The modern day Igbo-Ukwu can be found in the Aguata Local Government area of Anambra State."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/a-journey-around-igbo-ukwu-bronze/
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by chino11(m): 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2012
You need to get into a library:

"Historians have in past pointed out the fact that majority of Igbo stock emanates from Anambra Valley(Omabala area)."

http://www.umueriland.com/articles/228-eri-origin-debatesumueri-vs-aguleri.html
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2012
chino11: You need to get into a library:

"Historians have in past pointed out the fact that majority of Igbo stock emanates from Anambra Valley(Omabala area)."

http://www.umueriland.com/articles/228-eri-origin-debatesumueri-vs-aguleri.html

Otimkpu. There is a survey that came out, ranking Anambara as the state with the highest number of HIV cases in the whole South East. What do you say about that cunt?

We are all aware you like to avoid such thread Coward.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by onyeokwu: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2012
[
chino11: You are a disaster, go back to school and learn how to read, write and spell correctly. Look over your gibberish, I couldn't even read your clownish garbage. You people are considered second class Igbos, that why we don't consider your women marriageable, but Bleep and dump them and tell them 'mama anyi si' grin grin grin ;

From the time of great Zik, Ojukwu, Ekwueme and also from pre-independence, Independence and post-independent Nigeria it has been Anambra all the way, so tell me who are the root and head? Anu mpama. grin grin grin grin grin

Deal with it bro

Bia dianyi Chino you are a disgrace to IGBO nation

stop hating our excellent brothers and sisters from Imo state and other Igbo states
are you An agent of divinsion in Alaigbo?
Who send you?

Stop this nonsense

you are not more anambrain than me
have respect for your Igbo brothers
stop hating

take your fight to North
Boko haramas are up there killing despoiling and maiming your brothers and sister you claimed you love so much
you are here fighting about anambra this anambra that
how many prominent people are from you family or your village?

stop mention about great sons and daughters of Igbo who work very hard individually to be the level they are now

How much did anambra or your immediate family contributed to this people you mentioned upbringing and welfare to claim there glory

anambra is great and alaigbo is great no doubt

what have you and your family contributed to anambra state to claim the glory of the hard working people

Speak for your family and stop calling others and causing enemity and hating to them

and what makes you think you are first class igbo?

usu mia gi amu there

mention the great people from you vilage and stop calling on others

anambra people are not known for this

you are not part of us
so back offfffffffffff
Ewu gambia

2 Likes

Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by menakachichima(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2012
Chino am convinced ur just a little uneducated boy.i can't waste my time argueing with an unintelligent fool like u. ¶ have remarked ur statement and ur doomed cos ¶ will follow u up when u least expected.at a certain time in life u will realize the effects of ur careless vulgarity ,may be at ur stardom.again note that if am to see u face to face i will shoot u down cos ur a bad egg,u don't worth living.talkative like u.read ropes of sand by afigbo from chapter one to 3.in a library u will know the origin of igbo .i don't think u can read that voluminous essay cos ur a daft.ur brain is too dull and emppty.in fact ur a pseudo-igbo,that ȋ̝̊̅§ a fake igbo man.ur osu outcaste and a cursed person. Anuohia.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by bestview: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2012
I have one sentence for you; go back to school to learn how to read, write and spell correctly. kolofo. cool
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Abagworo(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2012
I used to get emotional with chino11's derogatory remarks but I've learnt to ignore him and his other usernames. I've always been a one Nigeria man and will always be but I will forever defend the Igbo race if we come under attack by anyone. I love my Igbo brothers and all my Naija brodas too.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by menakachichima(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2012
Today is metal day...bambella bobos, korofo nbm african cordi...

Don't tresspass cos blood in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ eyes after today . ¶ de JOLLY.

I don't send u jew uneducated chino ...
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Afam4eva(m): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2012
chino11: You are a disaster, go back to school and learn how to read, write and spell correctly. Look over your gibberish, I couldn't even read your clownish garbage. You people are considered second class Igbos, that why we don't consider your women marriageable, but Bleep and dump them and tell them 'mama anyi si' grin grin grin ;

Deal with it bro
Nwoke, when are you going to change?
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by ACM10: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2012
Abagworo: I used to get emotional with chino11's derogatory remarks but I've learnt to ignore him and his other usernames. I've always been a one Nigeria man and will always be but I will forever defend the Igbo race if we come under attack by anyone. I love my Igbo brothers and all my Naija brodas too.

Now u are talking like a man. I must confess that your outward show of effeminate emotionalism gets me angry most of the time. You knew that we have cautioned Chino many times, but he refused to abandon his cyber embarrassing acts. But, u always respond in a way to insult we Anambrarians. I learnt to ignore your tantrums too. Concluding that u are probably a tenager.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by spyder880(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2012
*shakes head and walks away, wondering if we can ever live together as one*
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Dede1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
chino11: This will help school you further:

"Igbo – Ukwu is described variously as the ancient bronze city; the ancestral land of the entire Igbo – race, and the cradle of black civilization. It is said to have the largest ancient local market in West Africa Sub – Saharan Africa. The modern day Igbo-Ukwu can be found in the Aguata Local Government area of Anambra State."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/a-journey-around-igbo-ukwu-bronze/

After the so-called visit of Israeli government delegates to Igbo-Ukwu and saw the cultural similarities between Igbo and Hebrew, why did they not conclude Hebrew (Ihieburu) and Israel (Isizere) are lost tribe of Nri? Why on earth must it be the lost tribe of Israel instead of Nri?
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by menakachichima(m): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
Empty containers make the highest noise! ¶ talk less than necessary cos men of valour talkless.chino when u come of age u will know how to be civil and disciplined. ¶ can't respond to ur callousness again cos ur not my level in all ramification.ur just a baised creche.i rest my case not to reply again till my concealed intentions are made manifest @ Chino.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by shizzle11(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
@op, have not been to any of those places, so can't compare!

Am quite alarmed. The thread has been derailed.
Umu nnem, o bu otua ka anyi ga'esi nweta Biafra? Kedu ihe kpatara na anyi ji anusa onwe anye ogu? O bu ihe ihere ka o'bu. Biko nu onye obula kwuyere onwe ya ugwu ebe'a, haba!
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by chino11(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2012
menakachi chima: Empty containers make the highest noise! ¶ talk less than necessary cos men of valour talkless.chino when u come of age u will know how to be civil and disciplined. ¶ can't respond to ur callousness again cos ur not my level in all ramification.ur just a baised creche.i rest my case not to reply again till my concealed intentions are made manifest @ Chino.

Now you have improved in your gibberish. Well boy go and eat your mama-thank-you-food as always.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2012
chino11: Mpataka. you didn't respond to any of my stance, anuofia owerre grin grin

I think you need to go back to school to learn how to read, spell and write correctly. 'LovePeddler begets LovePeddler', thats food for thought for you today.

Anambra is the root of Igbo race and we have been calling the shot since the days of great Zik, Ikemba Nnewi Emeka Ojukwu, Ekwueme, Orizu, Achebe and the rest of them, its not by might but of God that Blessed Anambra- the Light of the Nation. Learn to live with it bro.

[size=15pt]You are very stup!d for making such comment . Anambra calling the shots ? Haha what a f00l . Civil war saboteurs . Abeg Olodostein and CO ignore this "UPPER IWEKA" illiterate who just stumbled across the internet . I don't have any problem with Anambra people but i think this ignorant and arrogant attitude that the average Anambra man exhibits is something that must be dealt with . I have heard instances in the past where the Federal Government would want to establish something (example the petrochemical plant) in the east and then all of a sudden the Anambra folks would start acting up by saying "If anything wants to be established in the east it must be in Anambra state and blah blah blah" . Anambra folks on this forum do us a favour change your stinking attitude , Most of the sterotypes associated with igbos by other Nigerians came as a result of the personality of the average Anambra man . You keep mentioning Zik , ZIK , ZIK what the 4k did ZIK do for we igbos? He couldn't even use his influence to speak to UN or help out during the civil war . Oga chino FYI the average igbo man (i don't know about you anambra clowns) doesn't see ZIK as a hero [/size]
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by chino11(m): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2012
^

Zap you a/s/s/hole.

We have been calling the shot right from the time of the great Zik. Now go and hug a monkey. cool
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2012
chino11: ^

Zap you a/s/s/hole.

We have been calling the shot right from the time of the great Zik. Now go and hug a monkey. cool

I wouldn't stoop so low to argue with a re/tarded neanderthal such as yourself.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

[size=15pt]You are very stup!d for making such comment . Anambra calling the shots ? Haha what a f00l . Civil war saboteurs . Abeg Olodostein and CO ignore this "UPPER IWEKA" illiterate who just stumbled across the internet . I don't have any problem with Anambra people but i think this ignorant and arrogant attitude that the average Anambra man exhibits is something that must be dealt with . I have heard instances in the past where the Federal Government would want to establish something (example the petrochemical plant) in the east and then all of a sudden the Anambra folks would start acting up by saying "If anything wants to be established in the east it must be in Anambra state and blah blah blah" . Anambra folks on this forum do us a favour change your stinking attitude , Most of the sterotypes associated with igbos by other Nigerians came as a result of the personality of the average Anambra man . You keep mentioning Zik , ZIK , ZIK what the 4k did ZIK do for we igbos? He couldn't even use his influence to speak to UN or help out during the civil war . Oga chino FYI the average igbo man (i don't know about you anambra clowns) doesn't see ZIK as a hero [/size]

Quite observant of you at the bolded. As if we don't have our own heroes in numbers. It is laughable and quite ironic the way they troop to Enugu to base, even though they ridicule and refer to them as "Wawa". This is the kind of attitude that irritates people. I have heard people from Niger delta, Ikwerre's remark about that same arrogant attitude as well. I don't have problem with them either, but like you highlighted; that attitude is common, although not all of them are like that.

Chino11 is sidelined. What do you expect from an Onitsha tout. What I find irritating is how he goes about portraying educated innocent girls in negative light to score cheap points, as if he got no sisters or mother at home.

At the height of Boko Haram menace last January. When Igbo traders mostly from Anambara were being butchered,in solidarity and for the sake of Igbo unity, we came in defense of them when some folks on here were mocking the sanctity of those innocent lives.

If that divide and rule ignorant and arrogant attitude continues, then phuck Igbo unity and long live One Nigeria; according to Nnamdi Azikiwe AKA ZIK grin.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by MrGlobe(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2012
Chino like that fool Onlytruth is a cretin
They are just agents of Peter obi on Nairaland. Chino is just bored because their is no Peter obi article to argue on currently or propaganda to protect. Am even madder at the I/diots who want to insult loving Anambra people because of this reject. Even with all the attacks I rained on him in previous threads even as an Anambra Man. We are all Ndiigbo and that's all that matters.

Lets ignore these Id/iots and stick with the topic please.

I still maintain that Ph is annoyingly overrated. Alaowerri is more beautiful and planned than ph
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by ACM10: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2012
@Mr.Chippychappy and Olodostein,
I don't know why you guys should be taking dig at Anambrarians all in the name of attacking Chino11. The comments from u guys is highly regrettable. Can u imagine if we behave like both of u? We've already repudiated Chino's attitude towards our brothers, but u guys continue to have none of it. We have issued disclaimer too. Don't let me believe that u guys are massaging your little insecurities. As far as I'm concerned, we are more embarrassed by Chino than u guys. Sometimes I wonder if he's truly an Anambrarian or an Yoruba troll. So pls keep us out of your attacks. Take a personal dig at Chino. Throwing disparaging comments at Anambrarians by u guys amounts to collateral damage. And this is unacceptable.

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by oneeast: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2012
Olodostein:

Quite observant of you at the bolded. As if we don't have our own heroes in numbers. It is laughable and quite ironic the way they troop to Enugu to base, even though they ridicule and refer to them as "Wawa". This is the kind of attitude that irritates people. I have heard people from Niger delta, Ikwerre's remark about that same arrogant attitude as well. I don't have problem with them either, but like you highlighted; that attitude is common, although not all of them are like that.

Chino11 is sidelined. What do you expect from an Onitsha tout. What I find irritating is how he goes about portraying educated innocent girls in negative light to score cheap points, as if he got no sisters or mother at home.

At the height of Boko Haram menace last January. When Igbo traders mostly from Anambara were being butchered,in solidarity and for the sake of Igbo unity, we came in defense of them when some folks on here were mocking the sanctity of those innocent lives.

If that divide and rule ignorant and arrogant attitude continues, then phuck Igbo unity and long live One Nigeria; according to Nnamdi Azikiwe AKA ZIK grin.

As much as I don't agree with chino over his rampage, but we need to be mindful of our comments so as not raise more dust in further embarrassing the Igbos on NL.

On the above highlighted, I think you are damn wrong, Anambra people were already seated and established in enugu as the capital of old Anambra state long before the creation of new Anambra and Enugu states respectively.

Since after the creation of Anambra state and yet to see more Anambra people come to reside in enugu. Even the remaining civil servants are moving back to Awka to reside and work. I know for sure that an average Anambra man will likely reside in Abuja, Lagos, Onitsha, PH and Kano for economic reasons.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by ACM10: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
@Mr. Globe,
Speaking about Onlytruth with such disdain by you is downright insulting. So u are a brother to a cretin? I don't know what is wrong with u guys. Don't guys have any shred of decency? I'm disappointed.
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by ayo011: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2012
PH all the way, its even annoying that some folks here are making this nonsensical comparison. Ofcourse there is no basis for comparison, its an insult to the psyche of the people. Economically its only three Nigerian cities that can be matched to PH; lagos, Kano and Onitsha.

PH the garden city all the way. PH for life
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mr. Globe:
They are just agents of Peter obi on Nairaland. Chino is just bored because their is no Peter obi article to argue on currently or propaganda to protect. Am even madder at the I/diots who want to insult loving Anambra people because of this reject. Even with all the attacks I rained on him in previous threads even as an Anambra Man. We are all Ndiigbo and that's all that matters.

I still maintain that Ph is annoyingly overrated. Alaowerri is more beautiful and planned than ph

[size=15pt]Onlytruth isn't a cretin . he is very educated and although i don't know what he is like in reality but i believe if he is half the individual he is online then he has great leadership skills and is one for the future smiley.[/size]

ACM10: @Mr.Chippychappy and Olodostein,
I don't know why you guys should be taking dig at Anambrarians all in the name of attacking Chino11. The comments from u guys is highly regrettable. Can u imagine if we behave like both of u? We've already repudiated Chino's attitude towards our brothers, but u guys continue to have none of it. We have issued disclaimer too. Don't let me believe that u guys are massaging your little insecurities. As far as I'm concerned, we are more embarrassed by Chino than u guys. Sometimes I wonder if he's truly an Anambrarian or an Yoruba troll. So pls keep us out of your attacks. Take a personal dig at Chino. Throwing disparaging comments at Anambrarians by u guys amounts to collateral damage. And this is unacceptable.

[size=15pt]Sorry for taking a dig at the Anambrarians its just that Chino isn't the only Anambrarian guilty of arrogance , I have met TONS that share the same idealolgy as Chino but anyway i believe this Chino could be an Yoruba /Yoruba "Trojan horse" , he might not be Igbo after all.[/size]

@Olodostein
[size=15pt] i believe this Chino could be an Yoruba / Yoruba "Trojan horse" , he might not be Igbo after all. [/size]
Re: Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? by freesoul3(f): 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
Mr. Globe:

who is dis cave man and what is he about
what is your town in igbo land?

you are not anambra by any means so stop claiming!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open. / Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) / Residents Protest As EFCC Storms Ambode’s House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.