Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,180 members, 7,867,425 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

Wicked Man Use Juju To Force His Wife To Marry Her At Age 18 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wicked Man Use Juju To Force His Wife To Marry Her At Age 18 (881 Views)

Meet The Youngest Mother Ever At Age 5. / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Man Use Juju To Force His Wife To Marry Her At Age 18 by penelope9: 7:31am On Mar 17, 2012
Hi Nairalanders, my friend said her husband woke up in the middle of the night panting and started confessing how he used juju to force her into marriage, my friend was about to get admitted into the university when she met this bad luck man and since then she couldn't comprehend what came over her.And the man in question is not even educated.Please advice her on what,currently she has 4 kids.
Re: Wicked Man Use Juju To Force His Wife To Marry Her At Age 18 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2012
Abeg make she bear her cross kwanu, na designer destiny she get so.

I mean designer like true religion,Victoria secrets etc

See fables! Mstewwww
Re: Wicked Man Use Juju To Force His Wife To Marry Her At Age 18 by WebSurfer(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2012
OMG, how possible is this
Re: Wicked Man Use Juju To Force His Wife To Marry Her At Age 18 by Killz3(m): 10:05am On Mar 17, 2012
Penelope and her st[i]u[/i]pid discombobulated friends. . . grin grin grin
Re: Wicked Man Use Juju To Force His Wife To Marry Her At Age 18 by penelope9: 11:21am On Mar 17, 2012
Killz and his stupid discombobulated friends
Re: Wicked Man Use Juju To Force His Wife To Marry Her At Age 18 by Apawa(f): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2012
WebSurfer: OMG, how possible is this
it is very possible.this kind of marriage dnt last. Am a victim
Re: Wicked Man Use Juju To Force His Wife To Marry Her At Age 18 by freecocoa(f): 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2012
This Op must think she's talking to 5 year olds.
Re: Wicked Man Use Juju To Force His Wife To Marry Her At Age 18 by Samxiulee: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2012
Apawa: it is very possible.this kind of marriage dnt last. Am a victim
. Can you tell us your nollywood story too?

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Almaroof In The Arms Of Another Man? / Help Advice Needed Urgently Before She Loss Her Fiance / He Dey Put Im Girlfriend"s Interest B4 His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.