Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Help Advice Needed Urgently Before She Loss Her Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Advice Needed Urgently Before She Loss Her Fiance (875 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Advice Needed Urgently Before She Loss Her Fiance by ladys1(f): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
A friend of mine is presently having a serious issue with her husband to be. She said the man is complaining about her small breast. Actually her breast is small because then dat we are school, when she was taking her bath and i was like let me join her to bath whao i almost ask her if actually she is a female. She said she has loss many of her boyfriend due to her small size. Any advice on where she can enlarge her breast. Thanks.
Re: Help Advice Needed Urgently Before She Loss Her Fiance by Bisjosh(f): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
lady s.:
A friend of mine is presently having a serious issue with her husband to be. She said the man is complaining about her small breast. Actually her breast is small because then dat we are school, when she was taking her bath and i was like let me join her to bath whao i almost ask her if actually she is a female. She said she has loss many of her boyfriend due to her small size. Any advice on where she can enlarge her breast. Thanks.

Go to romance or health section to get a better advice for your friend
Re: Help Advice Needed Urgently Before She Loss Her Fiance by Gloriagee(f): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2012
True, It's ur friend's body, abi? But, be4 she does anything, pls ask her to research the possible implicatns of breast enlargement. I thot love was supposed to be blind...so evrytime Oga complains bout her, she's goin go for surgery shocked. Well, I guess she's pretty loaded. She needs to step up on her confidence as I'm sure there r some sturvs in d guy's body that r not exactly model material.
Howeva, I'm not in her shoes, so I can't say how the shoe hurts.
Re: Help Advice Needed Urgently Before She Loss Her Fiance by honeric01(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
Gloriagee: True, It's ur friend's body, abi? But, be4 she does anything, pls ask her to research the possible implicatns of breast enlargement. I thot love was supposed to be blind...so evrytime Oga complains bout her, she's goin go for surgery shocked. Well, I guess she's pretty loaded. She needs to step up on her confidence as I'm sure there r some sturvs in d guy's body that r not exactly model material.
Howeva, I'm not in her shoes, so I can't say how the shoe hurts.

Her bossom can become bigger if she can follow some rigorous steps.. just saying.. she doesn't need surgery to have something a bit bigger and real.
Re: Help Advice Needed Urgently Before She Loss Her Fiance by Gloriagee(f): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
@honeric, I'm all for self improvement -if its natural, going to the gym, changing her diet etc...but poster in her last line is
lady s.:
Any advice on where she can enlarge her breast. Thanks.
. I suppose ds refers to surgical breast enlargement. BTW, u seem 2 know quite a bit bout the topic, so care 2 share? grin
Re: Help Advice Needed Urgently Before She Loss Her Fiance by honeric01(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
^^

How true, she wants surgery.. then she can go for it, but i don't think she can do it in Nigeria, she's got to fly out for that.
Re: Help Advice Needed Urgently Before She Loss Her Fiance by johnman40: 4:55am On Jun 28, 2012
Let him go,it means they both not destiny to be.
Re: Help Advice Needed Urgently Before She Loss Her Fiance by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 28, 2012
What nonsense is that? Why should she want to enlarge her bosom for . Those guys aint worth her. She should try to work on her self esteem!!!!
Re: Help Advice Needed Urgently Before She Loss Her Fiance by honeric01(m): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2012
Floxyluv: What nonsense is that? Why should she want to enlarge her bosom for . Those guys aint worth her. She should try to work on her self esteem!!!!

Very easy to use the word "work on your self esteem", if you were with 2 pears on your chest, you won't be sounding this way.. have you actually seen girls with agbalumo on their chest before?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Wedd Ur Husband With These Car? / I / Are Men Realy Self Centered???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.