Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin (8797 Views)

Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? / White Poeple With Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by forkadict(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2012
SimonAndal: A year ago on my 17th birthday I got a tat. It was damn painful. I had a snake drawn from my navel down to my d|ck in such a way that it seems to open it's mouth wide, and curl around it whenever I'm erec.t. Cool innit? I'm getting another one next week when I turn 18. It's gonna be one every year.

I wish all chics in the world had my kind of mindset. Then you'll never have anymore pusssssssy till you die. Damn! You want me to open my legs and pusssssy wide for a snake's head to be poking in and out of it? That's so scary man. The thot alone makes me cringe!

2 Likes

Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2012
fork adict:

I wish all chics in the world had my kind of mindset. Then you'll never have anymore pusssssssy till you die. Damn! You want me to open my legs and pusssssy wide for a snake's head to be poking in and out of it? That's so scary man. The thot alone makes me cringe!
_
Yeah, well, lucky I'm not into p***y then!
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by forkadict(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2012
^^^^ WTF?

Are you g.ay?

Pls confirm.
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by badmrkt(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2012
i've painstakely gone through every comment made on this thread,but i've not come across any stating the importance of wearing a tattoo.
so can someone tell me it's importance of any. . .
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by amefi(m): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2012
Inked_Nerd: @OP: Anyone who says its not of our culture is either stüpid or lying to themselves. It is very much a part of African culture, especially Nigeria. Just because a bunch of colonial 419ers came to our land and told us that everything that makes us innately Nigerian is wrong doesn't mean it never existed in Nigerian culture. I personally am a lover of body art, so I have no problem when it comes to someone else having a tattoo, no matter where it is on their body or how big it is. It's not my life, nor is it my body.

Babe, where is your tattoo located?
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2012
fork adict: ^^^^ WTF?

Are you g.ay?

Pls confirm.
_
Very super Sherlock!
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by queensmith: 1:08am On Mar 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^ hopefully, if someone aint into tattoos then they wont marry someone who is into such body art form.
Thats the thing ,some of it can be sexy but not those lions. Too scary dude!
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 21, 2012
badmrkt: i've painstakely gone through every comment made on this thread,but i've not come across any stating the importance of wearing a tattoo.

having a tattoo has the same "importance" as piercing your ears, tribal markings or even male circumcision.
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by InkedNerd(f): 5:07am On Mar 21, 2012
amefi:

Babe, where is your tattoo located?

Nna, you already know that I don't have tattoos--just piercings cool
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by deltalife(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2012
I see them as those that lack self confidence,

Secondly it makes them look whoreish'

thirdly, they appear unserious all the way.[b]I see them as those that lack self confidence,

thirdly, they appear unserious all the way.[/b]I see them as those that lack self confidence,

thirdly, they appear unserious all the way.
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by Hardunnii(f): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2012
Irresponsible and wanna be
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by kelz88(f): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2012
badmrkt: i've painstakely gone through every comment made on this thread,but i've not come across any stating the importance of wearing a tattoo.

Go and ask the ancient/tribal men and women that mark their bodies and expand their ear lobe. . . whatever that thing is called, and pierce their faces randomly. Modern man only copied them, so it's not like it's a new thing.
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by AlwaysonTime: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2012
I don't find it attractive at all...what's the point?
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by neyostica: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2012
I tatooed my galfrnd's name on my balls
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
neyostica: I tatooed my galfrnd's name on my balls
its no suprise na, dats wot apes do. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by neyostica: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
its no suprise na, dats wot apes do. grin grin grin grin

They swear for you?? Na ur agbero bf be äpe
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by gendebs(m): 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2012
i see dem as comic sketch
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2012
I like my guys inked. The more the better. A nice, big salami won't hurt either!
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2012
I love this bloke's tats.

Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by Eminentsam(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2012
Dipwater: @acidosis wow loooooolz frnd I have tatoo and I gat earing on my ear doesnt make a a hoodlum I tink it has to do wit mentality and the kind of life u re living I don't judge poeples lifstyle cuz we all come 4rm diff background,hav diff reigion custom and biliv
y den do u bear it.cant imagine a decent responsible person bear tatoo
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by Eminentsam(m): 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
Acidosis: imagine voting in a president with tatoo all over his body.
Imagine yourself going for an interview, with tatoo labelled all over.
I believe its meant for hoodlums & also as a symbolic practice of hooliganism.
I despise that thing. Same with men that uses earrings
i dey feel u jare
Re: How Do U See Poeple With Tatoos On Their Skin by evemeaby(f): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
It doesn't bother me but a responsible person will respect their body enough to not disvalue it. Besides there's alot of health associated diseases and all like jaundice, hep B, hep C and other infection. At the end the day it's up to the individual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Will Deflower Me? Frustrated Single Lady Cries Out / How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC / Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.