Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,539 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? (5440 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Why Our Babes Dey Get Black Nyansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by mindonmine: 1:04am On Mar 21, 2012
That sucks duo some fat pig men gat you stare nd laugh but nothing draw attention sexually or attractive about another man butt if you clean nd not gay .. Hey why diz topic? Kinda bored infinity.xtacy@yahoo.com search fb don't mind few mins of ur tym say mail Nairaland (F)only don't do yansh LMFAO
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by BattymanJ: 1:33am On Mar 21, 2012
is lookin at another mans nyansh a crime?
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 21, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Gaylord Fucker!
that movie made me laugh so much, imagine you have such a name !
Let's say for example : Mr Ass Licker or Mr Man Eater or Mr Boy Lover or Mr Baby Rapist.
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 21, 2012
Mr..Cork:
can u people PLEASE be civilised instead of actin like Nigerians. How can I be gay when I have 6 babes? I am NOT gayy.. Cha! angry
Having babies wouldn't stop someone from being gay and if that is your only defence then you are gay.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 21, 2012
Battyman J: is lookin at another mans nyansh a crime?
frankly I don't think so, nor is eating poo a crime. It is just disgusting.
Come on if you are a man then you know men stink, and are urgly. Come on !
I want to vomit.
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 21, 2012
Battyman J: People say my nyansh is soft and i am not really a man lover. I dont think I can look directly at a mann nyansh, especially during the day. you get beat up
Come on you are gay!
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by BattymanJ: 1:54am On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2:
frankly I don't think so, nor is eating poo a crime. It is just disgusting.
Come on if you are a man then you know men stink, and are urgly. Come on !
I want to vomit.

and how do u know men stink if u havent tasted them? U have sumtin to tell us?
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 21, 2012
SimonAndal: The male arse is the most wonderful thing in the known universe. Especially the really firm ones, like mine.
That stinks, you stink.
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 21, 2012
dabrake:
this guy is preety hilarious
He forgot "prophet" mohamed, and adolph hitler and IBB.
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 21, 2012
Dr been

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 21, 2012
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 21, 2012
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 21, 2012
http://www. /video/xib7lf_lynsey-atkinson-babestation-naked_sexy
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 21, 2012
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by BattymanJ: 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2012
no much difference btw mans nyansh and womans nyaNSH. they shake, they wiggle, they jiggle and they strech. is that A Mans nyansh?
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by khukhi(f): 8:23am On Mar 23, 2012
[/color] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Mr..Cork:
[color=#000099]ermm Guys, this is yo shance to quickly expose yo sef. Its no crime to be gayy & in fact, bein gayy in 2012 means: YOU ARE USER FRIENDLY. Look at great guys like Elton John, REALITY101, Gorge Michaels,Mrs Chima, Mike Tyson and so on. cheers! angry

Mrs Chima- is that a gay man?...Always thought it was a chick. embarassed
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by khukhi(f): 8:27am On Mar 23, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
patriot2:
Because I am a man and I stink, I have seen the difference between myself and my girl friend.
People you've got to smell the hair of a fine woman, touch her fine breasts, hmmm.
I find their hair more sexy than their bottom and their voice, just listen.
The way they move their hands, when they get angry at you and yet speak with a very beautiful voice.
What the hell am I doing here, good bye.
And when you remember that like every man when you go and wash your pants, the odour is just unbearable, your white pants have changed colour. Come on we are lucky to have women, we do not deserve them, and I find it hard to understand why they like us. But it is our luck, God did things that way.
aaAahhhhh.... That's the sweetest thing I've heard about women this week
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Lovexme(m): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2012
Nigga please! Dats so gay!! Why would any guy wana check out another dude's ass? Only females check out each other's ass lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2012
Mr..Cork:
can u people PLEASE be civilised instead of actin like Nigerians. How can I be gay when I have 6 babes? I am NOT gayy.. Cha! angry

Cork you g'ay fa'ggot!!

I'm sure you wish you could squeeze other guys yansh!!

Prolly wet dream about that ish
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by MrCork17: 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2012
huh? how can i be gayy when i control 6 chicks including mama gee and mrs chima!!? duh! undecided
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by mamagee3(f): 1:02am On Apr 19, 2012
Please, why hasn't anybody told me what they hoped to achieve by allowing mr cork become a member of nairaland? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by ellah254(f): 3:33am On Apr 19, 2012
soooooooooo many gays up in here..i think patriotic2 is the definition of a straight guy...boys,if you entertain the idea of checking out a guys bum,UR GAY!!..period!oh well,hope youv identified yourselfs and exchanged BBM pin..invite me on your upcoming gay party and i will bring feedback..lol..
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by MrCork17: 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2012
mama-gee:
Please, why hasn't anybody told me what they hoped to achieve by allowing mr cork become a member of nairaland? grin grin grin grin grin

mama gee. madam you dont even have nyansh and you complianing? undecided
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by BattymanJ: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2012
am confused. is looking at man,s nyansh a crime?
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by mamagee3(f): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Stop your Lunacy. tongue
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Ammyng(f): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2012
Mr..Cork:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by MrCork17: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2012
mama-gee:

Stop your Lunacy. tongue

mama gee. the day you have nyansh, is the day I will sell my 2010 range rover sports for free. i swaaar!!! angry
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2012
*wearing my iron pant and walking out of thread* sad
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2017
cc Jacksparr0w127

Our dear Cork, is actually gay shocked grin
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 08, 2017
Fabulocity:
cc Ja.cksparr0w127

Our dear Cork, is actually gay shocked grin
you can dig ehn. You must be missing him so much. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Genea(f): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2017
MrCork17:
And to be honest, they aint even Man lovers. WHAT IS GOIN ON? Thats why I now walk around with a Coat. PLEASE ADVISE!! cheers! angry

yaaaaaaay!!!! my side boo is back cheesy
Re: Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? by Gladiator1: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2017
Genea:
yaaaaaaay!!!! my side boo is back cheesy
Lol. He ain't bk. Check his last seen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Greatest Disadvantage Of Being A Virgin.! / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Your Boyfriend/husband Constantly Groping Your Azz / Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.