Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members (7639 Views)

FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months / National Assembly Severance Package To Gulp N2.8bn / Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by rman: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2012
Beaf:

When I call them the worst hypocrites to walk the Earth many get angry. Yet you have loudmouthed mofo's like Aregbesola and the frog-like Tinubu who talk from both their mouths and arses at the same time while claiming to be "progressives."

Almost all politicians are in it to be closer to awuf oil money. Yet, instead of the generality of people who are being cheated to take sensible paths, you find them defending these fools because of ethnic affinity.

Shameful.
Aregbesola and Tinubu are not members of the house. You try too hard on nairaland to make them look bad
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by member479760: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2012
House of rep means we are there and FG reach out to everyone - GOOD JOB
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by Feexo: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
Until we confront these bastards by staging a demonstration,they are going to continue looting with all their strengths. They are no different from a common criminal on the street:forget that they have mansions and big cars. It is not a curse, but Nigeria can only get worse as long as we have these rogues ruling us. They forget that they will die one day and they wont take anything with them. My heart bleeds for the future of this great "GEOGRAPHICAL EXPRESSION" they would rather have us call a country. They do not have problems with themselves when they want to share our collective billions, but we are quick to attack one another in the name of religion and ethnicity. Our greatest problem in this country is not religion or ethnicity, but these dirty-minded rogues we have as rulers. How I wish Boko Haram can start bombing them because nothing can make them change..........
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by Dainfamous: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2012
this is crazy embarassed
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by muyoto: 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2012
[size=19pt]- 75.5% of Nigerians considered themselves to be poor in 2004, and this increased to 93.9% in 2010[/size]
source NBS

cry cry cry
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by hbrednic: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2012
Lord of mercy
#OcupyNigeria where are you?
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by prettyboi1(m): 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2012
This is sad & I can't even comment much cos I'm overwhelmed by the greed & wickedness of these people. all I have to say is I WISH IT WAS ONLY THESE SO CALLED LEADERS BOKO HARAM WAS ATTACKING,THEY WOULD HAVE HAD MY FULL SUPPORT & PRAYERS.
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by dotunbond(m): 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2012
see this wicked and heartless people..ordinary minimum wage dey cant pay,they were quiet during fuel hike but cud revolt because of their salary....which budget is dis new increment comin from?
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by bighead1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2012
These fools make nothing less than say #54,000,000:00. Every 6 months, #9 mill every month, #300k every month, #12,500 every hour, #3.50kobo every second.
This country can never be d one of our dreams. This country is going nowhere.
The only way out of dis mess is if and only if we can go to war. The injustice is getting out of hand. And soon d upper house will be demanding for an increament too.. Please pple let us go to war. Please, we nid to look away from d things dat will be ruined in d process. For it shall come to a time that even a common local government chairman will be making more dan Obama himself.
We want war.
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by toluxa1(m): 12:01am On Mar 19, 2012
[size=20pt]THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD PROTEST ABOUT[/size]
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by BlackBaron: 12:07am On Mar 19, 2012
They know they'll get away with it. The populace will rather protest cost of garri undecided

Tis the same people I know buying up houses and apartment in St. Johns Woods and Central London courts.
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by inyass123(m): 12:27am On Mar 19, 2012
peace can never reign when corruption prevails. dont expect militancy, bokoharam and all kind of criminality to end anytime soon. nigeria is doomed..
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by Osario: 12:38am On Mar 19, 2012
God will judge them!
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by bighead1(m): 12:43am On Mar 19, 2012
These fooooolllllsssss are playing on our intelligence. Cos they know that we shall always keep mute and watch then slice our throats. I mean, look at it, I am a young guy who is in The higher institution, with nobody to help or give out to me, still I manage to run an arcade outfit for video games putting in all The resource that I have got. I make an average of about #1000:00 a day, buying a fuel of #500-#600 per day, pay my assistant #200:00 per day, left with about #300:00 for The day, eats about #150:00 food for The day, saves #100:00 daily for maintenance of ma mechanisms. So tell me how much am I gonna be left with to do somthing for myself and ma loved ones. Please let us insist on going to war. Cos these bunch of fooooollllssss, are just ripping our guts. Their salaries altogethere is or shall I say will just be enough to build us a standard refinery. Thanks you. We want war.
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by naijaking1: 12:48am On Mar 19, 2012
Osario: God will judge them!

Before bringing God into this, how about we demonstrate?

1 Like

Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by prettyboi1(m): 12:58am On Mar 19, 2012
naijaking1:

Before bringing God into this, how about we demonstrate?
I totally agree.....Nigerians need to declare war against these so called. "leaders."
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by aljharem(m): 12:58am On Mar 19, 2012
^^^^^

Demonstrate what excatly Pleeeessssees never use that word again !!!! angry

They should keep looting us until Likes of you and Beaf stop using tribalism and get it into ur heads that the country is still recovering from the betrayal you did the nation during the National protest.

be rest assure that the country is watching una very well and WE WOULD NO PROTEST FOR ANY REASON. Since you take GEJ as an Igbo Ijaw president rather than Nigerian President. Moreover he would not be respected as well.

Even your NLC leaders did the same, thus count Nigerians out. Thanks for your time.
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by prettyboi1(m): 12:59am On Mar 19, 2012
big head: These fooooolllllsssss are playing on our intelligence. Cos they know that we shall always keep mute and watch then slice our throats. I mean, look at it, I am a young guy who is in The higher institution, with nobody to help or give out to me, still I manage to run an arcade outfit for video games putting in all The resource that I have got. I make an average of about #1000:00 a day, buying a fuel of #500-#600 per day, pay my assistant #200:00 per day, left with about #300:00 for The day, eats about #150:00 food for The day, saves #100:00 daily for maintenance of ma mechanisms. So tell me how much am I gonna be left with to do somthing for myself and ma loved ones. Please let us insist on going to war. Cos these bunch of fooooollllssss, are just ripping our guts. Their salaries altogethere is or shall I say will just be enough to build us a standard refinery. Thanks you. We want war.

I totally agree.....Nigerians need to declare war against these so called. "leaders."
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by aljharem(m): 1:01am On Mar 19, 2012
pretty_boi:

Is that what Nigerians did 2 months back ?

What did they call us, ? Tribal people, they hate GEJ etc even though Tinubu's wife and other ACN leaders were attacked in Ibadan

even though IBB offices were burnt

even though the emir palaces was burnt etc they still called us tribal

Abeg, there would not be any demostration ever again.
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by naijaking1: 1:01am On Mar 19, 2012
The Nigerians who demonstrated during the subsidy removal, the NLC, the ASUU, the market women, all should band up and keep demonstrating until the rogue lawmakers stop paying themselves disproportionalty huge salaries. This is about fairness and conscience.
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by probably: 1:02am On Mar 19, 2012
nijanigga: Useless people. because you're not included in the loot. They are shouting revolution,nonsense. Nigerian cannot start a revolution,the people are too hungry, and remember Nigeria is a nation of COWARDS.
we are very big cowards. We'll talk plenty, curse plenty then all go to sleep
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by aljharem(m): 1:03am On Mar 19, 2012
[size=14pt]Dey deceive una self say there should be a demonstration.

Any non-Igbo or Ijaw that demonstrate must be a lunatic. Mumu people they never ever learn

rubbish country[/size]
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by aljharem(m): 1:07am On Mar 19, 2012
naijaking1: The Nigerians who demonstrated during the subsidy removal, the NLC, the ASUU, the market women, all should band up and keep demonstrating until the rogue lawmakers stop paying themselves disproportionalty huge salaries. This is about fairness and conscience.

Can you stop that, Please stop that because it shows you do not know the reason for the demonstration at the first place but just chose to be on the government side simply because GEJ is IJAW mixed with Igbo.

The people that died were NEVER PAID

The people that burn politicians houses, protest in the oil cabal houses and traditional rulers house WERE NEVER PAID

why the hell would I pay someone to protest at the front of my house. It is a no brainer

Again the only reason why you did not protest was tribalistic reason, Well there you have it

We even protest in front of Tinubu's house calling him Ole aka thief and attacking ACN leaders thinking it was the revolution to turn the country around for good more like China.

So good luck with your protest, Never would SW, MB, NE, NW edo, cross river and delta join una again

Never
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by probably: 1:13am On Mar 19, 2012
pretty_boi: This is sad & I can't even comment much cos I'm overwhelmed by the greed & wickedness of these people. all I have to say is I WISH IT WAS ONLY THESE SO CALLED LEADERS BOKO HARAM WAS ATTACKING,THEY WOULD HAVE HAD MY FULL SUPPORT & PRAYERS.
they will defenitely have everyones support. This is so very sad. Where is NLC? Where is occupy naija? Ahhhhhh this is becoming to much to bear. By the time the sh*t hits the fan...the centre will defenitely not hold. God we commit this country to you
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by deandavid(m): 1:26am On Mar 19, 2012
lets not continue talking and asking God to save us, lets ACT NOW.how many of una ready to die? because blood must flow, lets go to dat national assembly in mass, if una ready we can be 10 in number, lets WALK NAKED IN DAT NASS AS FORM OF PROTEST, they could cal us mad men,but its not possible to have 10 to 20 clean naked madmen with placards at the same time, they could shoot at us,am ready to die,how many of una ready to die? If u r ready SIGN UR NAME HERE.
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by aljharem(m): 1:27am On Mar 19, 2012
probably: they will defenitely have everyones support. This is so very sad. Where is NLC? Where is occupy naija? Ahhhhhh this is becoming to much to bear. By the time the sh*t hits the fan...the centre will defenitely not hold. God we commit this country to you

be deceiving yourself, the only reason people would occupy Nigeria again is to unseat GEJ. Fact

I wonder why the young generation cannot read political moves

If there is a protest again !!!! GEJ is going!!!!! fact

It is the best interest of the tribalistic people not to start a protest.

I am just saying, A word is enough for the wise but if fit put my theory to practise
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by aljharem(m): 1:28am On Mar 19, 2012
deandavid: lets not continue talking and asking God to save us, lets ACT NOW.how many of una ready to die? because blood must flow, lets go to dat national assembly in mass, if una ready we can be 10 in number, lets WALK NAKED IN DAT NASS AS FORM OF PROTEST, they could cal us mad men,but its not possible to have 10 to 20 clean naked madmen with placards at the same time, they could shoot at us,am ready to die,how many of una ready to die? If u r ready SIGN UR NAME HERE.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are no protesting, they are on their right to steal as much as they want since Asari and Ohaneze tribalise the only detribalised Occupation we had in Nigeria in recent years

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! we are not protesting.
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by deandavid(m): 2:15am On Mar 19, 2012
alj harem:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are no protesting, they are on their right to steal as much as they want since Asari and Ohaneze tribalise the only detribalised Occupation we had in Nigeria in recent years

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! we are not protesting.
I cant talk for indigbo, but as for the south south delta, edo especialy there were protests against the fuel subsidy, leave dat dokubo, he was talking what he dnt knw, since his broda took that presidential seat, what has he done for the ordinary ijaw man to benefit from? Just leave dokubo, he probably has an oil well. Thats why he is making noise. My protest no be for gej o, its against all the political class, stranglin dis country with their greed. Me na urhobo o, very good ijaw ally,bt i tel u dis particular ijaw man don match line. How long shall we continue to be oppressd nd keep quite. THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW.
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by ziccoit: 3:01am On Mar 19, 2012
Oil subsidy removal = free more fund that ends up in private pockets while the masses suffer.

We are yet to see anything.
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 19, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

alj harem: [size=14pt]Dey deceive una self say there should be a demonstration.

Any non-Igbo or Ijaw that demonstrate must be a lunatic. Mumu people they never ever learn

rubbish country[/size]

Who da hell do you work for? For real!
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by aljharem(m): 3:16am On Mar 19, 2012
deandavid:
I cant talk for indigbo, but as for the south south delta, edo especialy there were protests against the fuel subsidy, leave dat dokubo, he was talking what he dnt knw, since his broda took that presidential seat, what has he done for the ordinary ijaw man to benefit from? Just leave dokubo, he probably has an oil well. Thats why he is making noise. My protest no be for gej o, its against all the political class, stranglin dis country with their greed. Me na urhobo o, very good ijaw ally,bt i tel u dis particular ijaw man don match line. How long shall we continue to be oppressd nd keep quite. THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW.

Bros, that was what we all though until some people tribalised the issue and it hurt all good thinking free minded Nigerians.

I was aware of Delta and Edo but others was just a disappointment.

To be honest, their would not another protest.
Re: House Okays N38.8bn Jumbo Allowance For Members by Pakavy(m): 3:17am On Mar 19, 2012
is there nothing we can do about this?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Supporters Are Shameless Liars, Fraudulent. Picture. / Media Working Against PMB, His Achievements Under-Reported - Oyo-Ita Claims / Hold Aisha Yesufu, Falz Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.