Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? (3289 Views)

What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You / Guys, What'll You Do If She Hits You In The Groin? / Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2012
strangerf: ^^^

You need to go re-learn your subject-verb agreement. I expect nothing but the very best from you. You don dey fall my hand . . . or is it the NL effect?

Are we going dia or wot? Obviously dat was stated as a slang.

So wassup wiv all dis finger pointing grammar hunting swag of urs?
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by moHot(f): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2012
ANY LADY THAT DOES THAT TO A MAN IN PUBLIC SHOULD TAKE WHATEVER COMES OUT OF IT IN GOOD FATE...BUT I BET ITS GONNA BE NEGATIVE!!!
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2012
moHot: ANY LADY THAT DOES THAT TO A MAN IN PUBLIC SHOULD TAKE WHATEVER COMES OUT OF IT IN GOOD FATE...BUT I BET ITS GONNA BE NEGATIVE!!!
Word!!
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by strangerf: 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2012
moHot: ANY LADY THAT DOES THAT TO A MAN IN PUBLIC SHOULD TAKE WHATEVER COMES OUT OF IT IN GOOD FATE...BUT I BET ITS GONNA BE NEGATIVE!!!

Sup mo fugly? Sey Oyinbo don give you visa?
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2012
strangerf:

U hennnn! SMH!
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by moHot(f): 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2012
strangerf:

Never mind. I understand its that time of the month when you menstruate in the brain
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2012
tellwisdom: I smooch her breasstt in retaliation angry angry

...men. undecided

@subject as a man you should just take it and walk away... grin
yeah friggen right! tongue
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 19, 2012
Then humiliate her in public too. cheesy
Don't treat her like your mate (beat/slap), just do this and she will know better next time . . . grin grin

Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 19, 2012
^^^ ahhhh! Those pictures are disturbing! sad
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 19, 2012
talina: ^^^ ahhhh! Those pictures are disturbing! sad

Yet perfectly called for given certain situations, like finding yourself with a bish trying to hit you and rip off your clothes in public even when you try to get away. Like any child after a good spanking, her mindset will be corrected by the deed that "that sh[i]i[/i]t don't fly". undecided undecided undecided

Of course you dump her afterwards if you were in any sort of relationship with the cretin
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 19, 2012
smileyIts some peoples way I guess,and ending the relationship would be called for, but i used to be that child who got a good spanking and it was not how I needed to be handled.I can stand violence and (IMO) I dont think 2 wrongs make a right.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 19, 2012
But I'm sure you would agree it's how you would have needed to be handled if you gave your dad a dirty slap in public and tore his shirt off his body right?

The real question you would/should be to ask yourself is "why would I do that?" and not "why would I get spanked if I did that". It's like asking "Why would I get burnt if I touch a hot oven?" undecided
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 19, 2012
(Nooooooo Thats not how it should be handled. And I wouldnt do that in the first place. . Yes the question is " why would someone do that in the first place" But there is also the question" How can I handle myself with better grace and tools and then leave this person who behaves in such a manner" Why be like them You hit me.... I hit you....fear rules.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 19, 2012
talina: (Nooooooo Thats not how it should be handled. And I wouldnt do that in the first place. . Yes the question is " why would someone do that in the first place" But there is also the question" How can I handle myself with better grace and tools and then leave this person who behaves in such a manner" Why be like them You hit me.... I hit you....fear rules.

Trust me, I'm all for walking away too. But if the other person you were stupid enough to do that sort of a thing to retaliates physically, you have no one to blame but yourself for starting whatever beating transpired.

That I may walk away does not mean that if another person she does it to (out of some misguided boldness) decides to beat the crap out of her, that that person is wrong.
It just means the other person is a human being with a limit of how much crap they are willing to take from another humanoid.
The root of the trouble and cause of the transpired events are/should always be keyed to the fool who triggers such things in the first place.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by cantell(m): 3:35am On Mar 19, 2012
^^thought you left Nl?
Broken promises?
Idowuogbo: Poster u find it common in Yoruba women cus u a goat!!! U seriously need to be in a cage wiv fellow reptiles.

So women dat get battered black and blue in public are mostly Igbos abi? Answer me dear frog mstewwwwww!!!!!
What has Igbos got to do with the topic?
I tire for senseless posts.
@topic,
I'll reserve my comment till the day of the strike.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:42am On Mar 19, 2012
^And ur point is? undecided

Mstewwwww!!!
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by cantell(m): 3:52am On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^And ur point is? undecided

Mstewwwww!!!
You can "msteww" all you want, just take you notice mi act to someone else.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 19, 2012
2buff:

Trust me, I'm all for walking away too. But if the other person you were stupid enough to do that sort of a thing to retaliates physically, you have no one to blame but yourself for starting whatever beating transpired.

That I may walk away does not mean that if another person she does it to (out of some misguided boldness) decides to beat the crap out of her, that that person is wrong.
It just means the other person is a human being with a limit of how much crap they are willing to take from another humanoid.
The root of the trouble and cause of the transpired events are/should always be keyed to the fool who triggers such things in the first place.

I get what youre saying 2buff.A person must deal with the consequences of their actions and the response depends on who is respoding and their limits. I cant say who will do what....Im just all for a non violent solution, even to a person who acts that way themself. Id like to think we can distance our own reaction and act from a civil,and compassionate place.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2012
cantell:
You can "msteww" all you want, just take you notice mi act to someone else.

Woeva!!!!
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by tojos(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Are u demented? D poster himself came on thread saying dis act are mostly common in yoruba women, I mean how d he arrive at dat? I guess typing bullshitzzzz is some sort of hobby to some.Back 2 ur case,I don't understand y u d hyper bulldog jumps in to quote my post without engaging parts of your medular dat actually functions.Listen, No TIME!!!!

Idowu, I don't mind if you slap me, that is in private...ehm... in my bedroom preferably grin kiss
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by Ruffdude(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2012
That would be a Romantic Slap grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2012
tojos:

Idowu, I don't mind if you slap me, that is in private...ehm... in my bedroom preferably grin kiss

U need Jesus
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by tojos(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U need Jesus

Jesus brought me to you wink
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
tojos:

Jesus brought me to you wink

hehehehehehe

i hia u sir!
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by SAFO(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2012
Most Nigerian men would respond - take it in stride and then give her the beating of her life when you get home.
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by moHot(f): 7:15am On Mar 21, 2012
SO BANNING SOMEONE FOR NO REASON IS NOW THE IN-THING NOW? I SMH 4 NAIRALAND O
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by dabrake(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2012
I for beat the girl like say she thief phone
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by Brite02(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2012
dabrake: I for beat the girl like say she thief phone

ROFTLMAOOOOOOO grin grin
Dude you hash oHHH lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? by joanana(f): 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2012
Simply walk away! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is That Special Gift You Can Give A Female Friend?? / Lack Of Trust And How To Earn Trust From Ur Partner / Reasons Why Girls Don't Usually Initiate Chats With Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.