Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us (8942 Views)

Who Set 2015 As End Of Amnesty Program? / Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants / GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by gentleoyink: 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2012
@patriot2 I like the way you state your points.
We can pity the core North and help them one more time, but let them be humble enough to beg for our help.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by oiseworld: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2012
@patriot2 u guys have done well. Just Imagine that bloody terorrist beging as usually.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by flexdee(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2012
@ Op,
I hate the fact that you are agitating for amnesty program for those useless and heartless boko nonsense...After all the Northerners are the architect of their own misfortune cos nobody is denying them anything except their own leaders. They should rise up and fight the past and the present leaders in their own region for neglecting them since all this while. They are being brainwashed by their own leaders and they keep mute and you expect people to support the amnesty program, that's No. think very well next time before you post crap on here cos if you dont help yourself nobody is going to help you.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Beaf: 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2012
gentleoyink: @patriot2 I like the way you state your points.
We can pity the core North and help them one more time, but let them be humble enough to beg for our help.

Softly, my guy. You cannot pity and help anybody when what is required is a change in the mindset and culture of their wicked leaders.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Reanaa: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2012
From where do these parasite wants to get paid from? From ground nuts money I guess. This useless boko are fighting to islamitze over 150M people is that not sane? They forbids western education which is veritable tool for development and yet some ignorant persons are saying they need deve. So fed govt should grant them amnestY on the ground that we will all join sharia and eradicate western education. If these useless boko hava any grievances, it should be channel towards northern elites who held power for more than 40yrs while held the lives of almajiris in the circle of poverty for long, brain washed ur brains with Koran with the promise of 77 virgins as reward for killing infidels. Huh! Spits on koran
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2012
flexdee: @ Op,
I hate the fact that you are agitating for amnesty program for those useless and heartless boko nonsense...After all the Northerners are the architect of their own misfortune cos nobody is denying them anything except their own leaders.
Would this not also apply to the MEND and ND cases, especially the part in red there? Just pointing out that this situation is not unique to the North.
flexdee:
They should rise up and fight the past and the present leaders in their own region for neglecting them since all this while.
Hmm . . . .So, what other parts of Nigeria has practised anything near the above?
flexdee:
They are being brainwashed by their own leaders and they keep mute and you expect people to support the amnesty program, that's No. think very well next time before you post crap on here cos if you dont help yourself nobody is going to help you.
Last I checked, that would be all of Nigeria . . . brainwashed by their leaders(especially at the ethnic level) . . .they keep mute, while the terrorists demand amenesty and even more amnesty each passing year . . .. yep. . . that is all of Nigeria.

The country has been held hostage for the last 2 years by MEND. We have been paying the yearly ransome with not much resistance. Should Boko Haram demand it's own share of the ransom, I don't believe the country has much of an option.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Reanaa: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2012
Stop the bullshit, Mend deserve more than the amnesty, u don't take. People's resources and impoverish them, after all environmental pollution use their money to develop ur baren north. Pls keep ur groundnut and let me be! Beggars. See them everywhere on the street, senate begging for more allocation and now amnesty. Huh
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by DuduNegro: 12:27am On Mar 20, 2012
Bokoharam to us is what armed robbery was to our parents. The two are phases resulting from social and government negligence and inability to assess risks.

Armed robbery was the result of aftermath of the war and hunger and fear in Igboland. It started in their own land and steadily spread all over the country. So _chucks, if you believe boko and almajiri are tied together and need Fed's support, in parity with MEND's compensation, then I say we need to look at Fed's support and healing for ndIgbos' war veterans; they are as much in need of monetary aid as almajiris.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by nduchucks: 12:34am On Mar 20, 2012
Dudu_Negro: Bokoharam to us is what armed robbery was to our parents. The two are phases resulting from social and government negligence and inability to assess risks.

Armed robbery was the result of aftermath of the war and hunger and fear in Igboland. It started in their own land and steadily spread all over the country. So _chucks, if you believe boko and almajiri are tied together and need Fed's support, in parity with MEND's compensation, then I say we need to look at Fed's support and healing for ndIgbos' war veterans; they are as much in need of monetary aid as almajiris.

Once again, stop muddling up issues. Go and open a separate thread if you wish to discuss other marginalized Nigerians. Having said that, I agree with all calls for support of all war veterans. All war veterans should be provided with adequate support regardless of which side they were on during the civil war. It is a prime shame that we continue to abandon these veterans.

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE cool
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 20, 2012
gentleoyink: @patriot2 I like the way you state your points.
I think we should not help them because they think killing us is a legitimate means of protest.
boko haram is not the first group of northerners to sporadically kill southerners and christians in the north will the full support of northern politicians and muslim "clerics". They have been doing this for a very long time, even our grandfathers witnessed the senseless killings of their relatives by people they mistook for their countrymen (the muslim northerners). If we give money to the north then what guaranties us they would not just hand it to boko haram as they have been doing for a while. Indeed for those of you who are still unaware boko haram is killing us with weapons bought with our own money (sick isn't it ?).
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by DuduNegro: 2:28am On Mar 20, 2012
lmao @ ndu_chucks.

If you are not already doing so, you ought to be on payroll of the political propaganda arm of ACF.

1. you see almajiri as a non-consenting combatant members of bokoharam. In fact you view them as victims, recruited as an incidence of their weakness and vulnerability for jihadist cause.

2. you see parallel between MEND and Boko and believe the precedence set with MEND should be applied to woo boko haram away from terror.

3. you do not see a sociological parallel between the boko/almajiri duo and the Biafra war/armed robbery connection. You believe they are separate and incomparable.

However,. . . on the call for extending Federal generosity to the Biafran veterans, you want a broadbrush approach that will compensate and take care of all veterans. This is a good call but while you are still on the megaphone advocating windfall for boko/almajiri I should remind you that you have not included the victims of boko/almajiri in the equation for this windfall. Should not a broadbrush windfall be budgeted to heal and give solace to those whose blood was shed?

Oh by the way, do you recall a debate here about SLS, in act of discrimination, donating money to a section of victims that is already covered under Federal Govt's insurance while those who truly merited sympathy and generosity were abandoned? What was your position on this debate, do you mind sharing?
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by DuduNegro: 2:28am On Mar 20, 2012
If I were a Governor I would hire _chucks to PR for me. Dude, do you work for ACF?
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 20, 2012
Dudu_Negro: lmao @ ndu_chucks.

If you are not already doing so, you ought to be on payroll of the political propaganda arm of ACF.

1. you see almajiri as a non-consenting combatant members of bokoharam. In fact you view them as victims, recruited as an incidence of their weakness and vulnerability for jihadist cause.

2. you see parallel between MEND and Boko and believe the precedence set with MEND should be applied to woo boko haram away from terror.

3. you do not see a sociological parallel between the boko/almajiri duo and the Biafra war/armed robbery connection. You believe they are separate and incomparable.

However,. . . on the call for extending Federal generosity to the Biafran veterans, you want a broadbrush approach that will compensate and take care of all veterans. This is a good call but while you are still on the megaphone advocating windfall for boko/almajiri I should remind you that you have not included the victims of boko/almajiri in the equation for this windfall. Should not a broadbrush windfall be budgeted to heal and give solace to those whose blood was shed?

Oh by the way, do you recall a debate here about SLS, in act of discrimination, donating money to a section of victims that is already covered under Federal Govt's insurance while those who truly merited sympathy and generosity were abandoned? What was your position on this debate, do you mind sharing?
For northern muslims when a muslim kills an unarmed defenceless human being who is not a muslim no crime has been committed, and prosecuting the murderer is an injustice for them . That is why you see them saying very loudly that govt should set free boko mass killers.
bokoharam/almajiri kills women children and unarmed men but our northern "friends" here come and tell us that those almajiri are the victims. Can you imagine what people whose relatives were killed feel every time they see a northerner on TV saying we should release boko haram from jail and give them amnesty and money. How would you feel if those people had killed your daughter, your mother or your father ?
What if they had just destroyed your entire life? what if because of them you couldn't work again ?
And all this for what ?
I beg for an answer, all this for what ?
Why did you kill my people by thousands ?
Why ? Why ? Why ?
We will hunt you down, and I don't mean only the government, civilians as well, we are organising, and we will make sure you get to your 72 virgins as quick as possible. We are coming !
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 20, 2012
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by SamIkenna: 3:56am On Mar 20, 2012
Dudu_Negro: If I were a Governor I would hire _chucks to PR for me. Dude, do you work for ACF?

I admire Ndu_chuks passion and advocacy for his people. Hes the type the East needs in times like this - "Dont shift ground even if heaven is falling." The dude is good at it. I earlier said the dude would've made a wonderful pro-core north general or president if he was in the corridors of power during the good'ol days of north's free reign on power. Too bad core north missed someone like him then. Unfurtunately, today is a new day with new realities that are not so comfortable for some peeps up north - owners of the resources are wiser and more assertive now, meaning you have to fight and kill all of them to have that "good old days" back.

If GEJ settles Boko Haram with cash then whats the point wasting our time in classrooms, Labs, work places, etc. I guess we'll hit home then and maybe start Okeke Haram or Etuk Boko, since its assured mega money will come in 4 yrs if we persevere in sending innocent people to hell and hades.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Kobojunkie: 3:59am On Mar 20, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:
If GEJ settles Boko Haram with cash then whats the point wasting our time in classrooms, Labs, work places, etc. I guess we'll hit home then and maybe start Okeke Haram or Etuk Boko, since its assured mega money will come in 4 yrs if we persevere in sending innocent people to hell and hades.

Why didn't we ask the very same when the Government decided to create special Amnesty budget for MEND each year? Why did we decide to pay yearly ransome to MEND with cash? What the point wasting our time in classrooms, Labs, work places etc? When by MEND's example, youths were near assured mega money will come if they massacre a couple hundred/thousands in the name of fighting for a cause? undecided undecided

I think we are past the point where we base our decisions on what makes sense as if we are innocent in this. We allowed this . . . . we created this situation . . . we bedded the terrorists and now new roots have sprouted. If we are going to solve this, it is most possible going to demand we do away with Amnesty in it's entirety or we continue to bend the rules for each and every other gang that springs up.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Why didn't we ask the very same when the Government decided to create special Amnesty budget for MEND each year? Why did we decide to pay yearly ransome to MEND with cash? What the point wasting our time in classrooms, Labs, work places etc? When by MEND's example, youths were near assured mega money will come if they massacre a couple hundred/thousands in the name of fighting for a cause? undecided undecided
Why don't we just settle your boko haram people with northern resources ?
i don't mean middle beltan resources, but really northern ones.
Because it seems to me that the money on the budget which by the way is destined to the whole Niger Delta is coming right from the resources of Niger Delta.
And once again, amnesty is only for protesting rebels and not for terrorist lunatics.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 4:18am On Mar 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

mikey mouse, just answer this:
What was boko haram fighting for ?
What was their means of protest ?
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by SamIkenna: 4:29am On Mar 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I think we are past the point where we base our decisions on what makes sense as if we are innocent in this. We allowed this . . . . we created this situation . . . we bedded the terrorists and now new roots have sprouted. If we are going to solve this, it is most possible going to demand we do away with Amnesty in it's entirety or we continue to bend the rules for each and every other gang that springs up.

Nwanne, do you support Boko Haram?
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Kobojunkie: 4:32am On Mar 20, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Nwanne, do you support Boko Haram?

I don't see the relevance of this question to any of my contribution to this so far. Why? Aren't you able to address the issue without needing to pin me to one side of this, or the other, for your convenience?
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by SamIkenna: 4:55am On Mar 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I don't see the relevance of this question to any of my contribution to this so far. Why? Aren't you able to address the issue without needing to pin me to one side of this, or the other, for your convenience?

Ok, let me answer that question for you based on what I deduce from your posts. You dont support Boko haram, that I believe. However, the rate at which you have consistently put Boko Haram and Mend on the same tangent line is beyond me. Yes, both MEND and Boko Haram used force of arms to send their messages across, but one had a just cause and mostly targeted oil instalations while the other canvassed for violent imposition of their religous values on adherents of other faiths and even went as far as exterminating innocent people in their holiest days.

We all can agree that Nigerian govt stole from Niger delta with no regard for the people of that region, can we say the same when it comes to Boko Haram?

Boko Haram is a tumor that needs surgical removal.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by SamIkenna: 5:01am On Mar 20, 2012
If Govt gives Boko Haram cash then its over for Nigeria. I will be willing to ask for lenient punishment for Boko Haram, but to be santa for them is no-go-area.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Kobojunkie: 5:06am On Mar 20, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Ok, let me answer that question for you based on what I deduce from your posts. You dont support Boko haram, that I believe. However, the rate at which you have consistently put Boko Haram and Mend on the same tangent line is beyond me. Yes, both MEND and Boko Haram used force of arms to send their messages across, but one had a just cause and mostly targeted oil instalations while the other canvassed for violent imposition of their religous values on adherents of other faiths and even went as far as exterminating innocent people in their holiest days.

I am sorry but I don't buy your reason for why MEND and BokoHaram should not both be lopped together under the terrorists pile.

You claim MEND had a just cause, but since the ransom money started coming in, what became of the cause? The group is currently agitating for an increase in their yearly ransom as we speak. And nowhere on the agenda is rebuilding the lives of the youths in the Niger Delta communities, or even helping rebuild the lives of those they destroyed back when they were on full rampage in the region.

I get that we pretend that the Niger Delta won when MEND got it's amnesty deal, but the true reality is that life for the people in the creeks has not changed at all. Many of the communities destroyed are still struggling to rebuild without the help of Goverment, MEND(the gang that helped in the destruction), or their leaders. The lives of victims remain in shambles as many of them wonder why the criminals that inflicted much pain on their existence are openly celebrated and rewarded while they are to mourn.

Sam_Ikenna:
We all can agree that Nigerian govt stole from Niger delta with no regard for the people of that region, can we say the same when it comes to Boko Haram?

Boko Haram is a tumor that needs surgical removal.
MEND is not Niger Delta . . MEND got paid . . . Niger Delta did not. So, I don't see the relevance of your mentioning the above, especially on this thread, as if we can make the one mean the other by repeating that often enough.

MEND and Boko Haram, are simply terrorist groups with selfish causes . . . and individuals willing to massacre to get their share or piece of the pie.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by cfours: 5:09am On Mar 20, 2012
I agree with Kobojunkie on this.

GEJ did the same for MEND (bad precedence) and now he is forced to do the same for Boko Haram.
The reason why we go begging and appeasing terrorist groups (MEND, Boko Haram, MASSOB, etc) is beyond me.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 20, 2012
c.fours:

GEJ did the same for MEND (bad precedence) and now he is forced to do the same for Boko Haram.
The reason why we go begging and appeasing terrorist groups (MEND, Boko Haram, MASSOB, etc) is beyond me.
First of all it was Yar'adwa who gave amnesty to MEND. And Massob has never done any terrorist activity and there have never been any amnesty for Massob nor have there been any need for it.
But I get you believe MEND was a terrorist group and that amnesty was a mistake, so you should be saying : GEJ don't give boko haram any amnesty and take back the amnesty given to Mend!
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by SamIkenna: 5:31am On Mar 20, 2012
c.fours:

I dont see the equallity b/w MASSOB and Boko Haram. MASSOB has never fired a shot, we know its leader, the members, and their headquaters. Lets not make them terrorists when they're not.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by SamIkenna: 5:37am On Mar 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I am sorry but I don't buy your reason for why MEND and BokoHaram should not both be considered terrorist gangs.

You claim MEND had a just cause, but since the ransom money started coming in, what became of the cause? The group is currently agitating for an increase in their yearly ransom as we speak. And nowhere on the agenda is rebuilding the lives of the youths in the Niger Delta communities, or even helping rebuild the lives of those they destroyed back when they were on full rampage in the region.

I get that we pretend that the Niger Delta won when MEND got it's amnesty deal, but the true reality is that life for the people in the creeks has not changed at all. Many of the communities destroyed are still struggling to rebuild without the help of Goverment, MEND(the gang that helped in the destruction), or their leaders. The lives of victims remain in shambles as many of them wonder why the criminals that inflicted much pain on their existence are openly celebrated and rewarded while they are to mourn.

MEND is not Niger Delta . . MEND got paid . . . Niger Delta did not. So, I don't see the relevance of your mentioning the above, especially on this thread over and over as if we can equate the one to the other.

MEND and Boko Haram, are simply terrorist groups with selfish causes . . . and individuals willing to massacre to get their share or piece of the pie.

Did we wrong the people of Niger Delta - Yes.
Whether MEND started a just cause and eventually became criminals is a different story, at least we all can agree we did some wrong to the people of that region.

Now, what wrong did we do to core north?
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Kobojunkie: 5:46am On Mar 20, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Did we wrong the people of Niger Delta - Yes.
Whether MEND started a just cause and eventually became criminals is a different story, at least we all can agree we did some wrong to the people of that region.

Now, what wrong did we do to core north?

I will pretend that I agree with you that Niger Deltans were taken advantage of . . . and this is me prentending to agree with you. Now why didn't we pay Niger Delta? Why did we instead choose to pay a ransom to a terrorist group, rather than paying the people we wronged?

Again, if you choose now to believe that at one time MEND was innocent but later became criminals, that is fine for you but I could care less how innocent and pure the group used to be or were imagined the be. What we have is the fact that this group terrorized communities, destroyed lives and communities, kidnapped civilians, held the nation hostage and impacted the price of oil with their rampage, and only agreed to seize when it was promised a yearly amnesty/ransom package. The group currently holds the hold country hostage still as it is clear that should the government decide to stop the amnesty package flowing, this group promises to take up arms again. This is a terrorist group, if you doubt it, look up the meaning of the word.

Asking me what we did to the core north is showing you are still not willing to tell yourself the truth of what we have here.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

that would be understood as a yes then.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 20, 2012
This is why we can not give amnesty to boko haram:
1) boko haram made it clear we all had to adopt sharia before it would stop killing us. (but we can not do that)
2) boko haram wants its men free, but if we free people caught killing thousands of human beings which is the worse crime on earth then under which justification would we be sending a petty thief to jail, or an armed robber, or a serial killer, or a paedophile, or any type of criminal ? The society would become a society in which every crime is authorised.
3) justice for the deceased is one of the obligations of the gvt.
4) boko haram constituted itself as a threat to unarmed men women and children: by killing them and threatening them on video.
5) boko haram is friends with alqaida.
6) if anything was ceded to boko haram then the south and the middle belt would secede from the north faster than a bullet.
7) if you release boko men on the streets then nobody will feel safe in the north and it would send the wrong message:
locals will see the boko men as demi gods who are above the law and this would be a powerful propaganda tool to recruit millions of new members.
cool boko haram would kill all the people in the north who had been helping against boko haram.
9) Gaddafi tried giving amnesty to terrorists in Libya and he got a very nasty reward from the terrorists. (yeah now he is dead)
10) The south and middle belt would be forced to start killing muslim northerners and even to march north in order to kill the terrorists, it would be a bloodbath.
11) boko haram is not proposing to come out and give up arms and give the names of its sponsors and members, it is rather proposing "truce" (I didn't know Nigeria was fighting a war). So we would free their men and wait for the "truce" to finish and then their men would start killing again, and then we would have to arrest them again! it is counter productive.
12) only a fool does the same mistake twice.
13) the US helped alqaida get rid of the USSR and how was the US rewarded : 9/11.
14) boko haram promised it would kill Prof Wole Soyinka, the best black African brain, the treasure of the nation.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I will pretend that I agree with you that Niger Deltans were taken advantage of . . . and this is me prentending to agree with you. Now why didn't we pay Niger Delta? Why did we instead choose to pay a ransom to a terrorist group, rather than paying the people we wronged?

Again, if you choose now to believe that at one time MEND was innocent but later became criminals, that is fine for you but I could care less how innocent and pure the group used to be or were imagined the be. What we have is the fact that this group terrorized communities, destroyed lives and communities, kidnapped civilians, held the nation hostage and impacted the price of oil with their rampage, and only agreed to seize when it was promised a yearly amnesty/ransom package. The group currently holds the hold country hostage still as it is clear that should the government decide to stop the amnesty package flowing, this group promises to take up arms again. This is a terrorist group, if you doubt it, look up the meaning of the word.

Asking me what we did to the core north is showing you are still not willing to tell yourself the truth of what we have here.
Why do you keep dodging questions ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Awarded Waterways Contract To Tompolo – FG / Senate Rejects Subsidy, Tariff Hike For Power Sector / Gwarzo’s Suspension: I Cannot Be Blackmailed – Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.