Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Crazy Nigerians:) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crazy Nigerians:) (9966 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by CalienteMi: 4:29am On Mar 19, 2012
(eating popcorn loudly)
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by InkedNerd(f): 4:32am On Mar 19, 2012
::[/b]jabs CalienteMi in the rib[b]::

Stop chomping so loud. Na wa for you! Pass the popcorn grin
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by CalienteMi: 4:37am On Mar 19, 2012
Inked_Nerd: ::[/b]jabs CalienteMi in the rib[b]::

Stop chomping so loud. Na wa for you! Pass the popcorn grin

(hits triple back flips and lands in a Chinese split) Say what? angry
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 19, 2012
Lol!!
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 4:52am On Mar 19, 2012
LOl...oh okay i went from a 6/10 to a 4/10....ur such a typical wanna be arrogant Nigerian, all this drama, First of all u probably lookin like a troll by the face, so just show urself...
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by bittyend(m): 5:04am On Mar 19, 2012
LOl...oh okay i went from a 6/10 to a 4/10....ur such a typical wanna be arrogant Nigerian, all this drama, First of all u probably lookin like a troll by the face, so just show urself...

What the heck are you on about? First you said I wasn't Nigerian - now, I'm a 'wannabe' - 'wannabe' what, though? I don't need to show my face if you can't show me what you're working with. And ya face is a defo 4/10 - and your cheekbone gave you the 4.

Booty twerking!! grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 5:12am On Mar 19, 2012
What the hell do u want bittyend, do u actually I give a damn about a so called goodlooking ghost....I have a husband, this was all in fun and games, move on dud..
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by InkedNerd(f): 5:14am On Mar 19, 2012
CalienteMi:

(hits triple back flips and lands in a Chinese split) Say what? angry

Share the damn popcorn! angry

Wait a minute, are you doing back flips because I asked for popcorn or because I jabbed you? grin
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by bittyend(m): 5:16am On Mar 19, 2012
What the hell do u want bittyend, do u actually I give a damn about a so called goodlooking ghost....I have a husband, this was all in fun and games, move on dud..
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by xtenxive(m): 5:17am On Mar 19, 2012
@ OP ur topic reflects a judgemental mindset which is wot u're accusin Nigerians of,anywayz no intention of tryin 2 change dat Miss America continue ur clash wit bittyend cos it seems he's enuf for U.
Hi inked-nerd!!!
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by bittyend(m): 5:18am On Mar 19, 2012

Twerk that bootie for me, and smile with that cheek bone, Mrs Pootie Thang grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yanks and their pseudo-invincibility, I just love getting under yank skin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 5:23am On Mar 19, 2012
Never that..u Nobody to get under anynbody skin, what's ur mal-function, thats why u scared to post a pic....flat head, big ears, yellowish eyes, what is it? hummmm.....Yea I represent the Yanks well....can't be faded Najia boy.....go suck on a snowflake p*****.....U can never get on my level...lol
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by InkedNerd(f): 5:26am On Mar 19, 2012
xtenxive: @ OP ur topic reflects a judgemental mindset which is wot u're accusin Nigerians of,anywayz no intention of tryin 2 change dat Miss America continue ur clash wit bittyend cos it seems he's enuf for U.
Hi inked-nerd!!!

Hello xtenxive. I hope all is well.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 5:28am On Mar 19, 2012
Mrs. America, have to go now, late here...I just wanna leave one word of wisdom with u bittyend.......No matter how much trash u talk and what u sike urself to think about urself, u would'nt be gud enough to smell the lining of my vaginasmileyLOL...ok, it was real, I'm out........
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by bittyend(m): 5:33am On Mar 19, 2012
Never that..u Nobody to get under anynbody skin, what's ur mal-function, thats why u scared to post a pic....flat head, big ears, yellowish eyes, what is it? hummmm.....Yea I represent the Yanks well....can't be faded Najia boy.....go suck on a snowflake p*****.....U can never get on my level...lol

Flat head, big ears, yellowish eyes?? Bytch, you must be out of your cotton picking mind! Your ancestors picked so much cotton, you muthaphuckers developed cotton brains grin grin grin grin. Bytch, I've never had yellow eyes - the same can't be said of your kins in South Carolina, ATL, Detroit and New Orleans - I saw you clowns during the hurricane katrina, running around like MONKEYS grin grin grin.

Obnoxious Afro-yank - most of you slave ancestry having coons can't even speak proper English - go fight over fried chicken in KFC - and phuck off this forum, slave girl.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by bittyend(m): 5:38am On Mar 19, 2012
Afro-yanks are not synonymous with "levels" - you coons are monkeys, little wonder basketball is your favourite sport. Go serve your white masters, slave girl - we Nigerians are a different breed from you clowns. We may share the same ancestors because most of the slaves came from modern day Nigeria - but your blood has been polluted with slavery. The only closer race to you coons are South African spear, and bow and arrows using blacks. You know those blacks at the buttcrack of Africa - who are slaves to white people on their own land - those are the people on your "level", clown.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by SAFO(m): 6:00am On Mar 19, 2012
This crazy Akata can't even spell correctly and you want to call out Nigerians.

ol' Mario Williams looking azz
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by pendo89(f): 6:14am On Mar 19, 2012
Why are people so easily deceived?
The writing is on the wall.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by bittyend(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2012
[size=14pt]Hope no one's feelings was hurt, huh? Shyte, I'm just a stupid troll sometimes. grin I love my naija peeps and all my black peeps around the world - pan-africanism is me, and I represent that black power movement (right fist inna da air). grin grin grin grin Finna hug all mi black people wink

We're all one big family, dun know cool[/size]
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Killz3(m): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2012
[size=20pt]How the bloody hell is this topic Romantic?[/size]
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by jibolarazor(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2012
plz show dis stupid geh the way out
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by anonymus11: 7:57am On Mar 19, 2012
latice.........majority of members here i don't know if they stole the mantle from d devil or they torment the devil himself..................... dis ugly satanic table cloth says she is black american dis is anoda new one haba................. no wonder u came to nl, u cant fit in among black americans becuz u r even blacker and dirtier than the nigerias u r a misyarning about..................... u are welcome to join d clan of rotweilers though dts where you belong by d way....................... u even put up your email as advert, no offence but only a cattle rearer would tap dt so waka far u no make am................. i was about to ask who dash aboki wife t-shirt to wear before i saw ur jargons. was about praising the philanthropist that cloth d homeless.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by 3RNEST(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2012
Lol, lwkpd..na wa @Op so after reading that "imposter trend" who said he's a Nigerian, u come in here and post dis rubbish..4ur information no Black American 'is proud to be American, rite now they're all finding their root, so u go find yours & leave we the true black alone! I guess u knw u suck?
bittyend: Afro-yanks are not synonymous with "levels" - you coons are monkeys, little wonder basketball is your favourite sport. Go serve your white masters, slave girl - we Nigerians are a different breed from you clowns. We may share the same ancestors because most of the slaves came from modern day Nigeria - but your blood has been polluted with slavery. The only closer race to you coons are South African spear, and bow and arrows using blacks. You know those blacks at the buttcrack of Africa - who are slaves to white people on their own land - those are the people on your "level", clown.
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by slimyem: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2012
oh my!
I'm so loving this bittyend guy!
Hello bittyend?
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by 3RNEST(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2012
@Slim, hw far? U just have to love bittyend cuz he's a true son of the soil like me "grin" btw the "OP" don run, make we go find her...
slimyem: oh my!
I'm so loving this bittyend guy!
Hello bittyend?
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by slimyem: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2012
3RNEST: @Slim, hw far? U just have to love bittyend cuz he's a true son of the soil like me "grin" btw the "OP" don run, make we go find her...
me good!
I just love the way he dealt with the op and kept making a light joke of it and the booty.
Intersting convo!
Btw,good morning if you are inn my time zone.smiley smiley
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by 3RNEST(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2012
@Slimmy, i dey ur time zone, gud morning, abeg wey dat ur friend "idowu" abi "idoplank"
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by slimyem: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2012
3RNEST: @Slimmy, i dey ur time zone, gud morning, abeg wey dat ur friend "idowu" abi "idoplank"
she never come o.
She still dey aboki house since last night.
Na there business day yesterday.smiley smiley
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2012
bittyend:

Email you? I can't do that, till I see what you're working with. Chics with prettier faces run after me everyday, why should I be sprung cos of your 4/10 face? If the booty is super-big - that will make up for your face, and then you MAY get an email from me. cheesy

Ouchhhhhhhhh!!!!!

You a real Manyuteee! grin
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2012
3RNEST: @Slimmy, i dey ur time zone, gud morning, abeg wey dat ur friend "idowu" abi "idoplank"

Hmmm.... I see u bin all over looking for my behind rite? Its here now sniff it. grin
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2012
slimyem: she never come o.
She still dey aboki house since last night.
Na there business day yesterday.smiley smiley

Boneypako how was ur oral? I hope u didn't choke on it. tongue
Re: Crazy Nigerians:) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2012
Your being judgemental,im black american just like you.Not everybody is how you say they are.take a step back and analyze before you complain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You / If You Understand This Picture, Heaven Is Far From You / Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.