Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message (55753 Views)

For Grail Message Adherents And Whoever Cares To Look / The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by aGerald(m): 9:12pm On May 02, 2015
Substances of the same species are impassable? Yes.
Does a man on earth have an ethereal covering in addition to his physical covering? Yes.
What happens when a man walks towards a soul in the beyond that is exactly opposite him? There are two things involved:
1. Either the soul passes through him as we see in movies, or
2. The man that still has his physical body, in addition to his ethereal body, pushes away the soul. After all, substances of the same species are impassable (notice that the on-earth man has an ethereal body too)

On earth here we have things called walls, fences, etc. In the ethereal world, we can have walls and fences too.

Now what if a man on earth is walking towards an ethereal wall in the beyond? Will he pass through it or will the wall be destroyed?!
He need not be intuitively perceptive!
He need not be spiritually active!
He still has an ethereal body within him, so will that ethereal body pass through the wall or destroy it?!

Thanks a lot for your time and answers so far, they've really helped me smiley
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 6:12pm On May 03, 2015
aGerald:
Substances of the same species are impassable? Yes.

Surely, that is a generalisation which may not hold true in every situation. Our physical body is gross-material just as brick or water are also gross-material....while our physical body cannot go through a brick wall, we are able to swim in rivers and use water for many things.. So, the form of the species would dictate whether they are passable or not. I think it is safer to say that substances of the same species can 'interact' while substances that are of different species cannot interact or have direct interplay!

aGerald:
happens when a man walks towards a soul in the beyond that is exactly opposite him? There are two things involved:
1. Either the soul passes through him as we see in movies, or
2. The man that still has his physical body, in addition to his ethereal body, pushes away the soul. After all, substances of the same species are impassable (notice that the on-earth man has an ethereal body too)

On earth here we have things called walls, fences, etc. In the ethereal world, we can have walls and fences too.

Now what if a man on earth is walking towards an ethereal wall in the beyond? Will he pass through it or will the wall be destroyed?!
He need not be intuitively perceptive!
He need not be spiritually active!
He still has an ethereal body within him, so will that ethereal body pass through the wall or destroy it?!

It is noteworthy that 'ethereal matter' and 'gross matter' are different species even though they are both matter. As they are basically different species, they can never blend with each other. However, each individual species of matter produces its own definite radiation which blends with the radiations of the other species to which it is connected. This brings us to the significance of Radiations and Exchange of radiations!
I believe that the issue of the 'different radiations' produced by the 'different species' is what you have not taken into consideration in the scenario you have painted.
In my view, the ethereal-man or any ethereal product/object in the beyond cannot block or injure the earth-man simply because the earth-man carries an inner ethereal cloak within. The exchange of radiations and interaction between the inner ethereal cloak and the ethereal-man cannot override the barrier of their inhabiting two different spheres of Creation to the point of constituting an impassable impediment for either party. Furthermore, the physical body/cloak that the earth-man is opportuned to possess constitutes a protection and defence apparatus for his inner cloaks while he still sojourns in the gross-material sphere. The situation would of course be different if the earth-man were to abandon this physical protection as noted in my last post.

A re-reading of the lecture "Gross Matter, Ethereal Matter, Radiations, Space and Time " would be of help ....assuming you have already got that far in your reading. I would also suggest reading the "Epilogue: How the Message Should Be Absorbed" as this provides some guidance on how to pace one's reading as well as modulate the quest for knowledge.
I wish you continued Strength!
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by aGerald(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2015
OK, but water can only passes through permeable substances.
I will reflect more carefully on what you said, and re-read the lectures you stated, and hopefully I shouldn't have any more questions concerning this.

I came to understand that animals are animistic, and after their maturity on earth return back to the animistic world.
Thus one soul for one animal quite ordinarily!
What about those minority creatures, those one who don't even know they exist but all they do is cause destruction every where? There are so many of them.
It's funny to say they have a purpose on earth, and after that they return to the animistic.
They are so useless and I don't think they can participate in any thing at all in the luminous realms.
Among these are the disease vectors.
Thus my question is: What drives these things? Is it God? The elementals? What is their purpose? Why do they exist(I'm not talking about the obviously useful ones)? Does a germ have a personal soul of it's own? Where do they go to after their cycle? And in fact, what is really the untold purpose of the animal?
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by JonesK: 9:23am On May 26, 2015
Please can someone tell me how to fully awaken and discern the intuitive perception inherent in every inividual. Analogies would be greatly appreciated. If possible, the explanation should be so simplified that even a child can understand. Thank you so much in advance!
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 12:29am On May 31, 2015
Speer:

Could you please explain the last para. How do inherent intrinsic attributes/capabilities (even though undeveloped) of a germ separate out of a germ (supposedly indivisible)?

Also, could not quite practically understand the 'find each other again to become whole" aspect.

Thanks

Thanks for your question. I’m sorry for my late reply, I was in another period of retreat. I’m glad that you read that edition of the lecture. You will see that it’s deeper than the watered-down version as it makes it very clear that the spirit germ carries both qualities(positive and negative), and hence genderless at the beginning of its development. This issue is the bone of contention in this thread.

Attributes/capabilities such as male and female, in the spiritual sense must not be looked at as just capabilities that has no substance causing it. To make myself clearer, lets observe the physical, which is a very coarse refection of the ethereal which in turn is a reflection of the spiritual. Every ability our physical body possess has a physical organ or systems of organs that are responsible for it. The bases of our thinking are our brains which are organs in our physical bodies, a tangible physical part of our physical bodies. Likewise the bases of our vision is our eyes; if we close our eyes and don’t use our vision for centuries, our eyes will become stunted and in due time we may lose that part of our body. Think about your muscles, the bases of your ability to lift heavy weights. If you go to the gym everyday and lift weights, your muscles will grow in size, but if you stop after a while you will lose some of your muscles fibers! Even though lifting weight is an ability, but what you loses or gain depending on how you use this ability is physical and tangible. Hence for every ability in the physical world, there is a physical tangible organ that is the bases of it. Even the ability of capability/ attributes of male and female is very hormonal based; in the absence of certain hormones(ie estrogen) the body cannot be female.

As above so below! Hence even in the spiritual, the ability of a spirit to act in a positive(Masculine) or negative(feminine) way has a spiritually tangible bases. There is a part of the spiritual body that enables this activity. This is the part that separates from the spirit germ and incarnates into another vessel when it is not being used at all. But this separation(bisection) is not common among human spirit germs. With human spirit germs, usually it is not a question of being purely(totally) masculine or purely(totally) feminine, rather it is a question of being predominantly masculine or predominantly feminine. Hence even males among human spirits still posses an element of the feminine in a dormant state. Hence humans spirit germs don’t usually bisect, the basses of the gender not expressed remains in them but in a dormant or stunted way. Some spirit germs, as they descend into matter or during their first few incarnations, they switch from feminine to masculine or vice versa; this is so as to experience all the qualities(attributes/capabilities) that the spirit germ carries. Once these qualities(attributes/capabilities) are developed to certain extent, the bases of them can no longer separate from the spirit; they will remain with the spirit but in dormant or almost inactive way. Just as all humans have both testosterone and estrogen, but men have more testosterone and women have more estrogen. Hence physically all humans have the physical bases for masculinity and femininity, it depends on the amount which determines the gender.

From the 1931 edition we read:
“Hence it happens that a human spirit quite frequently wanders through its lives on earth alternately in male and female bodies, depending on its changing inner attitude. And this is necessary so that all the capabilities of a spirit germ are developed gradually.”

The last sentence, bolded by me, was removed from the 1941 three volume edition and replaced with:

“But this is an unnatural condition, brought about by a stubborn and violent distortion!” (http://grailmessage.com/en/volume-two/sex)

However, the removed sentence offers us a great insight and gives no room for the popular misconception to arise, the misconception that the spirit germ even before descending into matter was polarized. The deleted sentence offers us the knowledge that the germ all both (masculine and feminine) capabilities.

However, it is possible for a spirit germ—although very rare among human spirit germs—to develop only one capability(gender) all and not developing the other at all. In which case, the bases(tangible spiritual substance or part of the germ) of undeveloped gender will, separate from the rest of the germ. The germ becomes bisected! This second part being feminine or masculine, based on the law of attraction of homogenous species, will incarnate or get enveloped in a body corresponding to its nature. This process repeats itself or manifests in the formation of the physical body, where sometimes a zygote bisects and separates into two: Twins!

It is understandable that these spiritual twins(Bisected spirit germs) will find each other on, based on the law of attraction of homogeneous species. Such on meeting each other will most likely desire to enter into wedlock. Such couple, as long as karma doesn’t make it impossible may become husband and wife in all or most of their earthly incarnations. Hence we hear stories of some couples have discovered that they were couples even in many past previous earth lives. However, bisection is not the only thing that can make a couple find each other and marry again in another earth live; other things like threads of fate can do the same. Also threads of fate can or karma can make it impossible for two (man and woman) from one bisected germ not to marry. However, where no karma forbids it, they will most likely meet each other on earth or be born in the same environment.

Bisection is more common in the higher plans than with human spirit germs. All the male Primordial spirits have female versions or female counterparts. For example, the male Primordial spirit, Is-ma-el (John the Baptist), on the fifth step of the Primordial spiritual, counting from above, has a female counterpart. In all parts of the original creation, wherever there is spiritual activity, there is always polarity at that same level, hence two spirits, a male one and a female one, working together in harmony. And these two are bisected! They both swing in the same radiation, only that the female leads upwards in her activity with one foot in the higher plane and the other in the lower plane, while the male leads sideways and downwards. In their coming into being, one takes on form immediately from the radiation of God, and from the one that has taken on form, the other component, or unused component separates itself and taken on form too. This is how they were created. And during earthly missions, both counterparts are sent, they meet each other again on earth and swing together in their working so that the physical swinging will not be lacking in any form. Hence when John the Baptist was on earth at the time of Jesus, his(John’s) female counterpart was on earth too. And they did meet each other, but they never entered into earthly union(marriage) because of certain circumstances that I will not mention here.

There is also polarity in the substantiate, only that they don’t manifest at the same level. Hence in the substantiate there each plane or field of activity is either filled with female substantiate or male substantiate. For example, the substantiate being Venus(Aphrodite) has no male counterpart. Mars, who the ancient often mistake to be her counterpart swings in a totally different radiation.

Another instance of bisection that is worthy of mentioning is the case of Jesus and Imanuel. Jesus coming from God can be analogized as a divine unsubstantiate seed or germ that carries both polarity fully active in Him; same can be said of Imanuel. Imanuel, on entering creation, bisection had to occur, the feminine component of Him had to separate, since in Creation He could only operate through his masculine component. The feminine part of Him received a vessel(Maria) in the Divine substantiate sphere. The same happened with Jesus, and based on the law of attraction of homogenous species, His feminine component was attracted and also anchored in Maria; Hence Maria caries a part of Jesus and a part of Imanuel.

Thanks and remain blessed
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by latrust(f): 1:57am On Jun 19, 2015
aGerald:
OK, but water can only passes through permeable substances.
I will reflect more carefully on what you said, and re-read the lectures you stated, and hopefully I shouldn't have any more questions concerning this.

I came to understand that animals are animistic, and after their maturity on earth return back to the animistic world.
What about those minority creatures, those one who don't even know they exist but all they do is cause destruction every where? There are so many of them.
It's funny to say they have a purpose on earth, and after that they return to the animistic.
They are so useless and I don't think they can participate in any thing at all in the luminous realms.
Thus my question is: What drives these things? Is it God? The elementals? What is their purpose? Why do they exist(I'm not talking about the obviously useful ones)? Does a germ have a personal soul of it's own? Where do they go to after their cycle? And in fact, what is really the untold purpose of the animal?

Nice question. Pls justcool can you help us with this question?
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
@latrust.
Thanks for your question. Yes, I can shed light on aGerald’s questions. I will cut his post in pieces in-order to share my perceptions on each point he raised.

aGerald:

This is quite right. After an animal’s life in the worlds of matter, it returns the animistic world. But here maturity is not the prerequisite for such return, only purity! As the animal remains pure, indeed an animal cannot become impure of its own accord since it possesses no free-will, it is bound to be lifted up to the animistic world after its sojourn in the worlds of matter.
Each animal you see on earth possesses a soul as its animating core, a soul originating from the animistic world. However, after death, and after a longer or shorter stay in the beyond, they usually lose their personality and merge with a group of other souls homogeneous to them. Hence in the beyond there are group souls, a single entity of souls made up of animistic souls of the same homogeny.
Only a very close relationship, or link with a human spirit can modify the animal soul in such a way that after discarding its physical body, it can remain forever personal in the beyond or after returning to the animistic world. Such link can or relationship can only be attained through selfless love. If the animal, while on earth develops love for a human being, through this love greater energy will flow to its soul, making it able to bear the pressure of the beyond personally, and without needing to merge into a group soul. I have already mentioned this process in one of my replies to Speer.

aGerald:

It depends on what you mean by minority creatures. Every creature that emerged from the Will of God, no matter how small is of great importance and hence should not be regarded as minority. If you can give me a name of one of such creatures, then we can examine their existence and purpose. And also, it depends of what you mean by destruction. Forms in the world or matter must pass through the funnel of disintegration at a point, they must be dissolved back to their primary substances, so as to be remodeled. Even with our physical bodies, there comes a time when they must totally be dissolved or disintegrated back to their primary elements which the earth recycles. The agents that help in the desolation, like bacteria, fungus and etc should not be viewed as useless or unimportant. Think about certain processes in your body, which your physical life depends on! Processes like digestion! Such would not be possible without the bacteria in your stomach and intestine that help in breaking down the food that you eat. Hence breaking down, dissolution, is a stage in the existence of all that is made of matter. All that is material goes through the four cardinal stages of (1)Birth, blossoming or childhood (2)Ripeness, maturity or adulthood, (3)Over-ripeness or old age, and (4)Death, decay or dissolution.

As to their(agents of dissolution like bacteria, fungus, etc) usefulness in the luminous realms, the solution to this puzzle is found in the fact that the luminous realms do not pass through the four stages mentioned above. Above the world of matter, forms last forever, neither growing old nor needing any dissolution; hence up there there are no bacteria, fungus, and etc.

aGerald:

Thus my question is: What drives these things? Is it God? The elementals? What is their purpose? Why do they exist(I'm not talking about the obviously useful ones)?

Everything in existence is driven by the power of God: Everything in existence drives its energy, sustenance, or its life directly of indirectly from the Will/Power of God. As there are no two Gods, all energy comes from God. Evil arises when this pure and neutral energy is used wrongly or in a manner opposed to the Will of God. Consequently, in forming evil a weakening is bound to occur, because this pure and neutral power comes from the Will of God which knows nothing but goodness. Hence in the end only that which stands in the Will of God will remain.

As to the purpose of such “agents of destruction” and also as to why they exist, I believe I have answered that already. In reality, there is nothing like a bad germ or a bad bacterium; all that emerged from the Will of God are good. The fact that even some of these good bacteria cause diseases today is solely due to the fault of man. It’s a consequence of the fall of man. Wherever you see evil, look for a creature possessing free-will and have misused it! In the case of diseases, it is man! Mankind has not only distanced themselves and their environment too far from the healthy region of light into the realm of darkness, they have also interfered with the healthy development of their bodies. Over centuries, our physical bodies became weaker than they were designed to be; and hence even bacteria that otherwise should have been harmless now possess a great risk to man!

Another consequence of the fall of man which distanced subsequent creation from the luminous realms, making subsequent creation inaccessible from the life-giving and purifying rays of light, is that it allowed things to form wrongly in the worlds of matter. Certain things that could not have been able to exist in the face of the rays of light from above, in absence of this light grew into ominous proportions. Let’s take Viruses for example! It is my perception that some of the very aggressive and dangerous viruses in existence today could not have come into existence if the earth had never deviated from its right course and sank into darkness. Just as your legs or any part of your body will swell up and start to decay if cut off from the healthy flow of blood. Man cut off his environment from the healthy life-giving blood(light of God) and consequently his environment became heavier and darker, allowing malformations to arise!

Think about HIV for example! Some scientists believe that HIV has always been with monkeys or chimpanzees. To monkeys they are harmless, perhaps even beneficial. But very dangerous to humans as once they infect a person man they begin to systematically shut down the person’s immune system. The question now arises: How did they jump species, from monkeys to humans? A walk in the street of the so called civilized countries or attention to the news will easily afford one with the answer to this question. Man’s bad habit and unnatural behavior! Every day we see these humans who kiss your dogs, let their dogs lick their faces! This is unnatural closeness to animals which is common in the western world is against the laws of creation as they categorize with sexual molestation. The other day a girl was arrested for having sexual intercourse with her dog! This is evil and totally lacking in genuine Love, since love is selfless and primarily directed towards the inner development of your neighbor; it does not require unnatural physical closeness. The consequence of such evil acts is that specie-specific germs(germs that are supposed to be found among one specie) gets the opportunity to jump from one specie to another. Since human did not evolve in the midst of such germs, their(human’s) immune system finds itself clueless as to how to deal with such infection.

Some may argue that the dangerous germ specie-jumping could have resulted from animal’s biting humans; hence the fault is with the over aggressiveness of animals. However, one who knows the laws of creation knows that even this over aggressiveness of animals towards humans is a consequence of the fall of man.

aGerald:

Does a germ have a personal soul of it's own? Where do they go to after their cycle? And in fact, what is really the untold purpose of the animal?

From what I said above, one can deduce that these germs, especially those that did not emerge from the Creator’s Will do not have souls of their own.

But the writer of Grail Message was kind enough to have given us a key in the message, a key to knowing how to tell things that have mobile cores (souls) and those that do not. In the Grail Message we a given a clue that things that are immobile, like plants, rocks, mountains, etc do not have souls(mobile cores) of their own. In this clue we can also see the perfect love and Justice that is evident in all that issues from the Will of God, as a soul having an immobile body will be unfair to such a soul since it cannot escape when attacked! Hence, anything that does not have the ability to move freely away from one place to another does that have a soul of its own even if such things are classified as living things. Trees, plants, flowers are all living things, as classified by science, but they do not have souls of their own as they are rooted on their environments and cannot escape it even when attacked. However, they can act as housings or dwellings of entities.
Viruses, for example, are totally out of the question because they cannot even be properly classified as living things. And they are totally not self-mobile; and can’t jump, of themselves, from one host to another or from one place(environment) to another. Hence they definitely do not have souls of their own. Most microbes, bacteria, fungus, etc do not have self-mobility. They are confined to their environment and cannot move away from it of their own accord. I know they can move and multiply within that environment, but this type of movement is different as they cannot leave that environment when it is attacked or in danger. If a bacterium or many bacteria are confined in a sample of water or blood, they can only move and grow within that sample of water or blood and cannot move out it by themselves; hence, in my perception they lack the mobility that is prerequisite for a creature to have a soul of its own. Most single sell microbes and organism lack this ability and hence do not have souls of their own. Think about the gametes, for example. Nobody in his right mind will consider a sperm cell to have a soul of its own. Its mobility is confined within the seminal fluid that contains it.

The fact that they do not have souls of their own already solves to puzzle of where they go after their cycle. They are not really alive in the first place, and never had that consciousness that can go on living after death.

aGerald:

And in fact, what is really the untold purpose of the animal?

This question is like asking, “What is really the untold purpose of man?” Or the color Blue asking, “what is really the untold purpose of the color Red?”
Both colors are components of the light spectrum. Likewise, both man and animal are components of the radiation of God. Just as the white light separates into components when slowed down by a glass prism, the radiation of God separated into components when it was allowed to go beyond the immediate vicinity of God; In cooling down the radiation of God separated into five basic species:- Primordial spiritual, Spiritual, animistic, ethereal, and gross material. Man originated from the spiritual component of the radiation, while animals originated from the animistic component of the radiation.
This cooling down, which initiated the separations into components, was an act of the Love of God, in that it allows creatures to arise from the components and partake in the joy on conscious living.
All creatures are in this creation to experience supreme joy that results from living in the Love and Justice of God. Like a gigantic system of gears, each component is a link that is necessary for a healthy flow of Love and Justice from one plane to another. Hence each must love and respect the other and not selfishly do him any harm; none is more important than the other.
Hence when one fails, he suffers, as well as others, especially those below him. So far only the human spiritual had failed in his task, and have consequently plunged himself, his material environment, and animals into unnecessary suffering.

Thanks and remain blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by latrust(f): 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Justcool thank you so much for this wonderful explanation, I completely agree. Remain blessed.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hello Justcool,

Very glad to have you back and thanks for the great replies.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 6:27am On Jul 11, 2015
[/i][/b][i][b][b][/b][i][/i]
Hello Justcool,

In the lecture The Stranger is this paragraph

At the exact hour, even before the end of this arduous time of learning, it came to pass that He met the Companion Who, as a Part of Him, was to journey with Him through earthly life, to participate in the great task according to Divine Ordinance. Herself a Stranger on earth, She joyfully entered the Will of God through Her own recognition, and gratefully merged with It, in order to become absorbed in it.

Please could you explain the "Who, as a Part of Him," part. And who is this female person? Or asked in another way who is this person and how is she connected/related to the Son of Man/Stranger.

Also from the same lecture is this:

At the precise moment, they came into contact with the Envoy, first through His Word, and then also personally... But many of them, although they sensed the Call, and intuitively perceived something unusual in their souls, had in the meantime in the course of their earth-life, permitted themselves to be so ensnared by purely earthly matters, and to some extent even by the Darkness, that they could not summon up the strength to conquer themselves for the true service, for the fulfillment of which they were permitted to come to the earth for this great time.

There were 144000 Called Ones incarnated (all over the earth I presume). Was it a condition that each individual one of them was to come into contact with the Son of Man during their sojourn on earth at that time?

Thanks.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by aGerald(m): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Thanks for your reply to my question.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by aGerald(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2015
Please I would like to understand this gift of 'free will' better.

Let's take for instance, a good man who was robbed near the bush in a lonely crooked street. When the armed robbers hijacked him, the first thing he did was to pray. The robbers snatched his money and his shoes from him. Then just when one of the robbers was about to shoot him, compassion from nowhere deluged the robber's heart so he only knocked out the man, took his car, and they all drove off.

This same incident happened to a wicked man. The difference was that when the robber raised his gun against the man, he was only too glad to kill him, then drive away with his car, and smoke some nice hot cigarette happily. And so did it happen. 

I know very well, this could be the law of reciprocal action operating. But it could not be if man was utterly in control of his will.

Take for instance: What prevented a bloody criminal from exercising his free will, which at that moment was to kill and steal, on encountering the innocent man?  That same criminal also got more urge in taking down the wicked man (This urge in my explanation is logical, because in as much as the robber had compassion for the good man, he should then have more urge in doing evil to the wicked man).

With his utter free will, he should have shot both men. With an external force deciding his will, he will then spare the benevolent man, but kill the wicked man.The Grail message teaches of protection obtained from a good karma.

So, is the situation thus: that we have free will; then the law of reciprocal action cannot hold, or that the law of reciprocal action (law of GOD) is supreme and must be, and therefore the free will of man must so be suppressed?

A quote from the bible briefs up what I'm trying to say "Then they sought to take him: but no man laid hands on him, because his hour was not yet come Jn3:30"

With all these, my personal belief as of now is that there is freedom of choice but no free will for man.
Please kindly explain the concept of free will better.
Many thanks..
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 12:44am On Jul 12, 2015
@Speer

Thanks for your questions; my perceptions are as follows:

Speer:
[/i][/b][i][b][b][/b][i][/i]
Hello Justcool,
In the lecture The Stranger is this paragraph
At the exact hour, even before the end of this arduous time of learning, it came to pass that He met the Companion Who, as a Part of Him, was to journey with Him through earthly life, to participate in the great task according to Divine Ordinance. Herself a Stranger on earth, She joyfully entered the Will of God through Her own recognition, and gratefully merged with It, in order to become absorbed in it.
Please could you explain the "Who, as a Part of Him," part. And who is this female person? Or asked in another way who is this person and how is she connected/related to the Son of Man/Stranger.

The blessed lady mentioned above is the female counterpart of the stranger; a part of him that incarnated into a female vessel due to bisection. I have already mentioned this in two of my earlier replies to you.

To elucidate further: Imagine Imanuel the son of man at the Grail castle at the bother of the Divine realm, yet still within Divine realm; with the words “let there be Light” an annex was added to this Grail castle, and in the holy of holies of this annexing castle stands Parsifal as the first in creation. Only at distances, unimaginable to the human brain, from this annexing castle which is the highest point of Primordial creation, did the first Primordial spirits and beings came into being. Or in other words, the first plane or ring of Primordial spiritual could only come into being at a certain distance from Parsifal. And only from the first plane of creation or first plane of Primordial creation did polarity, bisection, or gender start. Hence, from the Grail castle upwards, there is no polarity as it exists in creation. The 24 elders in eternally joyful service at part of the castle within the Divine realm cannot be said to possess polarity either, they bear both the positive(active) and negative(passive) within them, and hence, can reflect the perfect cross of equal beams, the equilateral cross.

From the above illustration, one can deduce that Parsifal, by virtue of his high domain in the Grail castle, also poses both polarities! When it was granted by God the father for Him to descend into subsequent creation in other to get acquainted with the behavior and nature of human spirits, a volition of Parsifal took on form for this journey. As I already explained to you sometime earlier, a volition of a Divine being carries a part of that Divine being as its core. A volition of God, carries a part of God (Divine unsubstantiality) as its core. Hence Imanuel who is a volition(Let there be Light) of God, carries a part of God; Parsifal who is a volition(Let the Light be anchored) of Imanuel, likewise carries a part of Imanuel. Likewise, the volition of Parsifal that took on form, carries a Part of Parsifal. This volition of Parsifal also carries both polarities radiating the perfect equilateral cross.

In other to work actively on earth, He had to wear a physical body, which can only be male or female. And since His duty was active in nature, he had to wear a male physical body and in this condition, only the masculine(coarse or positive) component of Him had to be active during His stay on earth. And that which is Divine unsubstantiality which is inherently mobile cannot remain inactive; hence this manifested in a kind of inner struggle. The consequence was that a separation(bisection) between the male and female components occurred. The female component could not remain inactive, while the material bodies(cloaks) could only allow the activity of the masculine. Based on the law of attraction of homogeneous species, that which you do not use will be drawn away from you by a stronger person who uses it in the right manner. Hence after this earthly incarnation which happened over 3000 years ago, the feminine component or part of Him departed from Him and in other to prevent it from reabsorbing back to God through Parsifal and Imanuel, it was given a Divine vessel to incarnate on. In other words, granted by God the father, this female part of the son of Man was given a female Divine vessel(body) bearing the name Maria. A name that swings in the rhythm of Love; for being the more refined or delicate part, she was love. Later this part feminine part of the son of Man had to incarnate on earth too, as it could not be active on earth earlier. She incarnated in Troy as Princess Cassandra, in other to experience the earth and get acquainted with the human spirits, in preparation for her service on the Day of judgment.

This clears the puzzle and answers question that many people have struggled with. The question is: “Why didn’t Maria incarnate with Parsifal on earth during His(Parsifal’s) first incarnation on earth?” Or “Why did only Purity(Irmingard) known on earth then as Nahome accompany Him?” I also struggled with this question before what I’m explaining here was revealed to me. The answer is that at the time Parsifal incarnated for the first time on earth, the bisection that brought Maria into being had not happened. It was that incarnation that paved way for the bisection, blessed by God the father out of His boundless love, to occur.

Later when the son of God, Jesus, Who also carried both polarity in Him was about to incarnate on earth; upon passing through the Grail castle, the masculine component of Him proceeded further; while the feminine part which otherwise would have remained inactive was drawn into Maria where it will find full activity. From then onwards, Maria carried a part of Jesus and a part of Imanuel(Through Parsifal). Otherwise the resultant inner struggle of carrying an unexpressed part on earth would have made His mission more difficult. Or better said, the inner struggle that would have resulted in Jesus for carrying both components in a male physical body would have made his mission, which involved masculine activity on earth, difficult.

Later, when the stranger incarnated on earth to preach the word of the Father one last time before judgment, at the appointed time He came in contact with His female counterpart (Maria) who was also on earth that time. They joyfully entered into a holy marriage.

Speer:

Also from the same lecture is this:
At the precise moment, they came into contact with the Envoy, first through His Word, and then also personally... But many of them, although they sensed the Call, and intuitively perceived something unusual in their souls, had in the meantime in the course of their earth-life, permitted themselves to be so ensnared by purely earthly matters, and to some extent even by the Darkness, that they could not summon up the strength to conquer themselves for the true service, for the fulfillment of which they were permitted to come to the earth for this great time.
There were 144000 Called Ones incarnated (all over the earth I presume). Was it a condition that each individual one of them was to come into contact with the Son of Man during their sojourn on earth at that time?
Thanks.

I’m happy that you know that the 144000 Called ones (Germanic spirits) were incarnated all over the earth. They were to be found among all peoples of the earth; Some of them were whites, some blacks, etc. Some were Africans, some were Europeans, some Asians, Americans, etc. These were called ones and ideal representatives of all types of spirits. We use the term Germanic spirits, as Germans then were viewed as the prototypes and examples for humanity. Just as in the past era, in the bible era especially in the revelation of John, the word ‘Jews’ as used to describe the spiritually mature. Hence, when the word ‘Jew’ is mentioned in the revelation, one must not think that this refers only to the people of Israel. In spiritual matters, nationality is not important; the called ones are made up of individuals from different parts of the world.

It is also my perception that the 144000 Called ones were supposed to have come in contact with the Son of Man while He was on earth. These people were supposed to act as bridge between Him and the rest of mankind, for based on their spiritual talents they stand a better chance of understanding Him. I explained to you earlier, why a bridge is necessary between a higher being and the rest of humanity; otherwise based on the law of attraction of homogeneous species a lack of understanding is bound to ensure. They were equipped to draw more power from Him than the average human being could. But due to due failure or inability to draw, powers that sank into Him remained unused and based on the law of attraction of homogeneous species had to return, along with Him, back to their origin.

Had they not failed; then the judgment would have completed physically during the earth life of the Son of Man, and He, Himself would have initiated all who survived the judgment into the millennium. He Himself would have been the first ruler of mankind during the millennium; and after Him the Primordial hero(the Lion) will rule, after which many Primordial spirits will be sent to rule the earth till the end of the millennium when rulership will once more be handed to humanity.

But due to their failure, things resulted differently. But in the end the will of God will be fulfilled.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 12:46am On Jul 12, 2015
@ aGerald

I've seen your question; but I'm sorry I have exhausted my nairaland time today. I will share my perceptions on your questions as soon as I can.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thanks Justcool........much appreciated.

Re: Nahome

Given her true nature/origin and purpose/mission during the first incarnation (The Prince) I find it very very very untoward the manner/decision by which she left her earthly cloak. One expects a much much better setting of an example and level of conscious thinking. What was such behavior in aid of and how does it in any way fulfil any of the objectives of the Light.

This paragraph is from the lecture Man and His Free Will

This magical power which is at everyone’s disposal throughout his whole life on earth, in constant readiness to help, which also originates from the same union of generative power with the spiritual power, and which can liberate from all karma, is love! It is not the demanding love of the material world, but the high pure love which knows and desires nothing but the welfare of the beloved one and which never thinks of itself. This love also belongs to material Creation[i][/i], and it demands no renunciation, no asceticism, but only wishes what is best for the other. It fears for him, suffers with him, but also shares in his joy.

Pls could you elucidate of the "This love also belongs to material Creation"
I thought that such a level of love wherein the development of the loved ones' spiritual development is paramount (i.e. primary concern for the loved ones' spirit and its advancement) would be well, spiritual and not material in its "classification" as such.

Have a rewarding week..............
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 6:29am On Jul 14, 2015
@ aGerald
Before I deal with your questions I must first define what is meant by free will and the operation of the law of reciprocal action.

Free will is an ability that lies in the spirit. Hence in men, free will is an intricate ability of their spirits. It neither lies in the various cloaks of earth man nor in his physical brain. The problem is that people search for free will in the brain. In reality, the human brain does not possess free will and hence if left on its own, will always choose that which is material. The brain being material will always chose only that which of its material benefit; it has no say when spirituality or morality is involved because these originate from a different world, a world beyond the perceptive or operative ability of the brain.

The spirit on the other hand originated from the spiritual world, which is part of the Kingdom of God and hence carries the ability to recognize the Will of God in any situation. Since based on the laws creation, success among any species can only be achieved by that species. Hence, in other for the spirit to successfully navigate or live in the world of matter, it has to use material tools. The physical brain is one of such tools that is given to the spirit in the world of matter. The brain remains a tool that should serve the spirit. But unfortunately mankind gave their brains the ruling position, neglecting their conscience or intuitive perception, which is the voice of their spirits and which should rule over the brain. Hence majority of mankind no longer make use of their free-will, they have buried it. Anybody that has subjected himself totally only to his intellect (which is the voice of his brain), while neglecting his intuitive perception, has already buried his free-will or does not make use of his free-will.

The first time the spirit descended into matter, its free will was pure and unsoiled. It then started to decide which material direction, actions, or radiations to indulge in. The spirit is free to decide but is irrevocably subject to the consequences of its decision. This way, the spirit makes its fate or destiny. However, over indulgence in impure radiations can soil the spiritual free will, making it develop a propensity for such radiations. This way the spirit voluntarily, out of laziness or over-indulgence, clamps or hinders its free-will.

I will analogize this with the case of a drug addict who at the beginning, before his addition had the complete power of free-will to decide to accept the drug or not to accept it. If it decides to accept it and indulges in it everyday, overtime he becomes addicted. At this point he has cramped, restricted, weakened, or even lost the power of his free-will in the face of that drug. Whenever it is given to him, he cannot say no because he no because of his addiction. Observing such a person at this point, the observer may erroneously conclude that this drug addict has no free-will. But the reality is that he had, and he chose to throw it away!
Hence many human spirits due to over indulgence in certain material enjoyments have developed propensity for such enjoyments. Even their spirits have become soiled by this enjoyment, and hence their spiritual power to say no to such enjoyments has weakened. Propensity is an addiction by the spirit for anything material. It must also be emphasized that propensity or addition can only soil the outermost part of the spirit, but the core of a spirit always remains pure and always knows the will of God. No spirit can efface this ability to know the will of God, it is an intrinsic part of the spirit; and hence makes the spirit guilty whenever it sins. It simply cannot say that it does not know any better. Rather he can only say that he has, out of propensity, weakened his power to act otherwise or his power to follow the will of God. It is the fiction between this innermost pure part of the spirit and the addiction clinging to its outer part that people often experience as inner struggle when they are about to do evil or in the face of it.

To such a person, help from outside does not violet his free-will, since inwardly he longs to regain his strength. Imagine a drug addict who goes to seek help from a therapist in a drug rehabilitation center. The core of his motive is to regain the power to refuse the drug, to lose his addiction. Yet inside the rehabilitation center, when the desire for the drug kicks in, he will want to run out to the street to get the drug; at this point the therapist grabs him and restrains him or ties him up. To the onlooker, it appears as if the therapist is interfering with this man’s free-will, but in reality no! The therapist is actually acting in accord with the man’s free-will which is to lose that addiction, and which at the moment was silenced by the hunger for the drug. In reality, the therapist is helping the man’s will to be free again; while his desire(to take the drug) at the moment, which appears to be his will is actually enslaving his will. His will is that which emanates from the core of his spirit!

The second group of people who have buried their free-will are those who I described earlier as having subjected themselves only to the their intellect. They no longer pay any attention to their intuition or conscience, the voice of their spirits in which lies the free-will. They only live in their brains, and since the brain does not have free-will, being material it is subject to the material only and can only understand material benefits, these materialist have buried their free-will. Their choice will always be that which is thought out by the brain, with no bearing to conscience or the Will of God. Such people may appear normal, even good people here on earth. But even the good they do is based on intellectual material benefit and has no involvement of their spirits. Hence their works only manifests in phantoms in the beyond and can bring neither them nor mankind any real spiritual benefits. These are lost ones.

About the law of reciprocal effect: One thing that we often forget is that it is not the gross material action per se, that activates or sets in the spiritual law of reciprocal action. What activates the law of reciprocal action at the spiritual level is our spirits, our intuitive perceptions. Hence the gross-material physical action is not always necessary to activate the law of reciprocal action. Indeed the physical action is of the least importance. The most important thing that determines the nature of the reciprocal action is the spiritual intuition. We have been influenced by eastern religions to believe that Karma is, for example: when you slap someone today, later, either in this life of next life, another person will slap you and that’s the end. And if you never slap anybody, nobody will ever slap you. This is a rough picture but doesn’t really correspond to the Truth. The Truth is that you don’t really need to physically slap someone in order to incur a karma that may result in someone slapping you. The moment you decide in your heart, in your spirit to become such barbaric person that can slap others, you have set in place the laws of reciprocal action, even if you never get the opportunity to slap someone physically.

A man, for example, who is brutal will radiate brutality which will act as a channel or road through which brutality will return to him in due season. Everything in creation is cyclic, and hence seasonal. Like a man who planted a Mango tree in his compound, every season, his compound will be littered with mango fruits dropped by the tree. Like a radio tuned to a particular wavelength or radio station, every day that the station sends signals, this radio will receive it. As long as this man is tuned to the wavelength of brutality, he will receive brutality every season, even if he has never had the opportunity to act in a brutal manner to his fellow humans. Hence it is not physical action that initiates Karma, but it is rather the spiritual condition or volition that propelled the action. This volition is most decisive in the nature of the reciprocal action that will result. Hence never judge from outward physical actions! Power centers in the beyond where homogenous forms accumulate and form a plane, either ugly or beautiful, can be viewed as radio transmitting stations. Each power center, be it for good or evil, sends out rays which strike all that is homogenous on earth.

A person who harbors brutality in his spirit will receive blows of brutality every season even if he has never been physically brutal to another person. Likewise a man who harbors rape in his heart, who indulges in extreme sexual lustfulness, will receive such barbaric treatment in due season, even though outwardly he is decent and may never consider actually raping a woman. But before the laws of creation he is as guilty as one who has actually physically indulged in rape. The fact that they both receive the same karma is proof enough that before these law both of them are the same.

You already know that the spirit is attractive of all that is homogenous to it! All that is spiritual is attractive; spiritual radiation is actually noting but power of attraction. Hence a spirit that is homogenous to anything be it good or bad, will attract that thing when its season comes. Hence we are given the precious advice to ‘keep the heart of our thoughts pure!’ Since the spirit is the most decisive and only truly living part man, it happens that that which fills the spirit or that which the spirit radiates also presses towards being acted out physically.

And suffering under karma doesn’t end the karma! You don’t pay off or be free from a certain karma by suffering from it like eastern religions have made us believe. As long as you remain unrepentant, which is tantamount to remaining in that wavelength, or remaining homogenous to the current of that karma, every season, through this homogeneity, you will receive blows from that karma. Hence one can suffer for a karma for thousands of years. Hence it follows from the law of attraction of homogenous species that one does not really need to wait to receive blows of fate from karma to be free from it. If the individual repents and changes inwardly before the due season of the karma, during the season he will be spared heavy blows of fate. Like a radio switched to a different frequency or different station, due to lack of homogeneity it is no longer subject to the influence of other stations. Rather than giving him a hard blow of fate, the reciprocal action, having being terribly weakened by the change in the man will only prompt him to voluntarily do something that corresponds to the nature of the karma. For example, a former thief who would have lost millions had he remained a thief, will voluntarily give a beggar a thousand dollars. This will then mark the total end of the karma for him.

This is why the son of God, Jesus kept urging us to change, be become born again, hence to become totally new and pure. Abdrushin said the same with the words, “Keep the heart of your thoughts pure.” One has changed completely as to be pure will only be homogenous to the centers of purity in creation and hence is certain to be freed from all karma as they will no longer find homogenous path to him.

Also, not all suffering that people go through on earth is as a result of their karma or previous wrong doing. What makes the physical plane, to which the earth belongs, unique is that both good and evil can dwell side by side on earth. This is totally impossible in the ethereal realms and above. This peculiarity of the physical plane is the it offers the bad ones opportunity to learn from the good; but the drawback is that it also allows the bad to do their evil to the good too. Hence a man good man, who has no karma, on earth, can be physically attacked or physically harmed by his wicked neighbor. Hence the beheading of John the Baptist was not as a result of any karma of his; neither was the suffering and crucifixion of Jesus a consequence of any wrong doing from Him. However, before coming to earth, they were fully aware of this possibility and likelihood, yet out of love for God, the Truth, and humanity, they accepted it; and hence, they cannot blame God for it.

Also, the laws of reciprocal action does not need necessarily humans to work or carry out its function. It can work out its reward or retribution in the absence of other humans. A brutal man deserving brutality, will receive brutality in due season irrespective of where he is on earth. Even if he is isolated in an island where there are no other human beings; if he deserved to be slapped, the tree under which he stands may fall and slap his check. Or his roof may fall and hit his check. He may miss his step and fall, slapping his check on the ground. He may even get so depressed that he will slap himself. By the same token, the good that a man deserves will come his way even if there is no body there to help him. Although in some cases humans are used to deliver these means because they correspond to the currents of karma. Hence a brutal man in your vicinity may end up delivering the brutality that your earned; or a benevolent man in your vicinity may become the channel through which the good you once did will flow back to you.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 6:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Now to your questions.

aGerald:

Let's take for instance, a good man who was robbed near the bush in a lonely crooked street. When the armed robbers hijacked him, the first thing he did was to pray. The robbers snatched his money and his shoes from him. Then just when one of the robbers was about to shoot him, compassion from nowhere deluged the robber's heart so he only knocked out the man, took his car, and they all drove off.

This same incident happened to a wicked man. The difference was that when the robber raised his gun against the man, he was only too glad to kill him, then drive away with his car, and smoke some nice hot cigarette happily. And so did it happen.

I know very well, this could be the law of reciprocal action operating. But it could not be if man was utterly in control of his will.

I do not see anything here that suggests that man was not utterly in control of his free-will. The scenario above could have resulted because the thief was not yet completely spiritually dead. He belongs to the group of spirits with a propensity, as I explained above. In this man’s case it may be a propensity to steal. Yet the core of his spirit, the source of his intuitive perception or conscience is still alive and warns him against stealing and killing, only that when the addiction kicks in he disregards his conscience. However, his conscience, is the true will of his spirit, not the desire to steal and kill which emanates from his propensity.
When the man about to be robbed prayed, he prayed for compassion; this prayer which emanated from his spirit took on form in the beyond. The form of this prayer, although connected through a cord to the man that prayed, move towards the person(the thief) the prayer is directed to and seek to attach itself. And from this person the prayer is them pulled towards the power center in the beyond corresponding to the nature of the prayer, yet maintaining a connecting cord to the thief and the originator of the prayer. From the power center of compassion, compassion will flow through the cord, to the thief and also to the person who prayed. However the prayer could only attach itself or its cord to the thief if there is something homogeneous to its nature in the thief. In this case, the conscience of the thief, coming from his spirit, was homogenous to the prayer and hence allowed the prayer to connect its path to it. And when compassion flowed through this path to the thief, it strengthened the thief’s spirit's will or conscience, allowing it to rise above the propensity or greatly mitigating the propensity depending on how spiritually alive or open the thief is. In this case it was only able to make him decide not to kill the man. In another thief, perhaps, it might have made him totally desist from stealing from the man. Or it might even make him help the man rather than stealing from him. Such things have happened. The effect of prayer of intersection depends greatly on how open or worthy the person prayed for is.

Whatever the case maybe, it was the will of the man that was strengthened not interfered with. It was the will of his spirit that was helped, strengthened by prayer. Help lies perfectly within the will of God in the laws of creation; giving help does not constitute interfering with free-will. Indeed every thought or intuition that arises from us receives help or strengthening from homogenous power centers in creation.

It is like a smoker who wills to stop smoking but lacks will power due to the power of his propensity for smoking. He wants to live long enough to see his kids become adults, but he knows that as a smoker his longs may give way and he may die before his kids become adults. Yet whenever he is bored, he picks a cigarette and smokes and afterwards regrets it. But the next time he gets bored and picks a cigarette and put it on his lips, as he is about to light it, his wife approaches him and tells him to remember his beloved kids. He removes the poison stick from his lips and throws it away. It appears as if the wife interferes with his will, but not really. She is actually helping him free his will, which he bounded or allowed propensity to enslave.

Also, the thief could have totally rejected the prayer by totally closing his spirit or turning a deaf ear to the voice of his conscience. It was his choice. The prayer could be likened to a suggestion but not a forceful compulsion. Its like suggesting to a person about to shoot you not to shoot. Your suggestion may resonate within him and he may decide to follow it or disregard it. In no way have interfered with his free-will.

In the second case, the man about to be robed did not pray. It’s like taking the path of no resistance. It’s like not saying anything to a person about to shoot you. So he found it easier to disregard the voice of conscience in him.

aGerald:

Take for instance: What prevented a bloody criminal from exercising his free will, which at that moment was to kill and steal, on encountering the innocent man? That same criminal also got more urge in taking down the wicked man (This urge in my explanation is logical, because in as much as the robber had compassion for the good man, he should then have more urge in doing evil to the wicked man).

It could also be the radiation or the effect of the inner life of the person about to be robed that awakened either compassion or wickedness in the robber. We all have radiations based on our inner lives or spiritual lives; some people radiate compassion, others love, others kindness and etc. While some radiate wickedness, lust, etc depending on their inner lives. With spirits, we use the word radiate for the lack of a better word; for in reality it is not radiation but attraction. The spirit attracts all that is homogeneous to it. Hence a compassionate person attracts compassion; in his presence the compassion in you will be aroused because he will seek pull or attract it from you, thereby forcing you to hold stronger or pull more from other sources of compassion that you are connected to. However, if you have no compassion in you, his presence will not awaken any in you but may rather repulse your nature which is not homogenous to his; this repulsion often manifests as hatred.

Hence for the compassion in the man about to be robbed to arouse compassion in the thief, the thief must have maintained a link to the power center of compassion, albeit unknowingly. In other words, the thief must have had little compassion in him or at least be open to compassion. Hence here again it is the thief's will or spiritual will that is the decisive factor. To be open to compassion, or to have compassion in you, are two different ways of describing the process of maintaining a connection to the power center of compassion. This too is as a result of your spiritual free-will.

This same compassion in the man about to be robbed that arouse compassion in this thief can arouse hatred in another thief based on the spiritual condition of this thief. Where this compassion meets something totally opposite to its nature, like wickedness, there hatred arises due to repulsion of the two nonhomogeneous species. Since everybody is responsible for that which emanates from him or that which he attracts, this thief is responsible for this hatred which is a consequence of his emanation. So either way, you are responsible for what others call fort in you. The composition of your emanation is due to your free-will, for at the beginning of your journey in creation, your spirit possessed the full power of free-will; only over time did some allow propensities to cling to them, thereby cramping or weakening the power of their will.

aGerald:

With his utter free will, he should have shot both men. With an external force deciding his will, he will then spare the benevolent man, but kill the wicked man.The Grail message teaches of protection obtained from a good karma.

All outside influences, including the influence exercised on the thief due to the power of protection of the good aura(radiation) of the man about to be robbed, can only serve to strengthen, stimulate, clash or support that which the thief decided or that which emanates from him. Outside influences can never forcefully overpower the will of a spirit. Even the power of prayer cannot penetrate you when you are totally closed to it. It must find homogeneity in you for it to anchor, otherwise it will be repulsed. The laws of creation will not allow that which is stronger than the volition of the spirit to battle with the spirit. Whatever approaches any spirit from the outside cannot penetrate it unless the spirit allows it. Hence the spirit is responsible for whatever influences it follows or allows to cling to it. It cannot claim to be under the compulsion of another higher entity without first allowing it, because the justice and love inherent in the laws of creation does not permit such a possibility. However, the spirit can so bind its power and free-will due to propensities clinging to it, like I explained above, and become at the mercy of outside influences. This condition is also the spirits fault and a result of wrong use of its free-will. It is as a result of choices he once made.

aGerald:

So, is the situation thus: that we have free will; then the law of reciprocal action cannot hold, or that the law of reciprocal action (law of GOD) is supreme and must be, and therefore the free will of man must so be suppressed?

Like I explained, the law of reciprocal action does not need the aid of humans to work out its rewards or retribution. Hence whatever a man decides to do to his neighbor is purely his choice; he cannot excuse himself by saying that what he gave his neighbor was his neighbor’s karma. Nor can he say that he was prompted by his neighbors karma therefore it was not his fault. Hence the ancients were told, “Vengeance is mine.” It’s not your duty to distribute or give people their karma. Everything you do stem from your free-will.

aGerald:

A quote from the bible briefs up what I'm trying to say "Then they sought to take him: but no man laid hands on him, because his hour was not yet come Jn3:30"

With all these, my personal belief as of now is that there is freedom of choice but no free will for man.
Please kindly explain the concept of free will better.

Like I explained, the spirit originating from the Will/ Kingdom of God is a part bearer of the Will of God. The will of the spirit, when free is always aligned with the will of God. Hence no spirit wishes to do evil or to kill. These alien will arises out of spiritual indolence or laziness to dispel dark volitions that it sometimes encounters in the worlds of matter. These volitions, including those that arise from the cloaks that the spirit is too lazy to subjugate in the right manner, cling on the spirit cramping its real will.

Hence Christ came as liberator of the spirit. With His word, He showed mankind the true will of their spirits. Those that still listen to their intuitive perception recognized that Christ words accords with their intuition, this confirmation strengthened the Will of their spirits; some were even able to free their will again. In Christ’s words, they regained their free-will.

But, so many still struggled with their propensities and poisonous will of darkness clinging to them, and stifling the Will of God in them. One of such will of darkness was the desire to murder Jesus. This darkness or dark desire seeking perpetration through mankind had to be held back for a while. At least for Jesus to say all He had to say, which at the same time gives mankind time to recognize the true voice of their conscience and reject darkness.

However, when Christ finished His message, ending it with the last supper, mankind was left to decide whether to follow to true way in their conscience, the way of love which Christ showed them or follow the volition of darkness. Those that refused to regain their free-will followed the volition of darkness and Crucified Christ.
This is a better way to understand that scripture. God will not eternally hold darkness, which mankind invited into the earth, away from the earth. But out of love and in answer to the prayers of the righteous, He held it at bay for a while, while showing mankind how to retrace their steps. After this mankind had to decide whether to retrace their step or not.

Remember my analogy of the woman who reminded her husband of his love for his kids, thereby making him to throw away his cigarette. The woman could have taken the cigarette from the man and after reminding him of his love for his kids then place it again in his hands, allowing him to decide. This is not interfering with his free-will, but rather helping him regain it.
The darkness, the volition of Lucifer to end the life of the son of God through mankind, was held at bay for Jesus to instruct mankind and help them retrace their steps, afterwards mankind was left to decide for themselves. This is only Justice.

Both sides had to be allowed to state their case; this is how it is even in earthly court of law. Then afterwards the jury will decide which way to follow. Hence, even though the darkness sought to kill Jesus then, it had to be forcefully kept away for Jesus to finish His message, ie state his case. In other words, darkness was not allowed to use mankind to kill Jesus until mankind had the opportunity to hear the teachings of Jesus, hear the Truth or reminded of the Truth in their hearts. Hence their murder of Jesus made them doubly guilty because help was given them to follow the true will of God in their spirits.

However, the fact these killers were prevented from killing Jesus before his mission was over, does not mean that their free-will was interfered with. Like I explained earlier, physical perpetration is not necessary for the law of reciprocal action to be activated or for free-will to be exercised. Free-will, like I said lies in the spirit. Hence the moment they decided in their heart(spirit) to kill Jesus, they have exercised their free-will and hence based on the law of reciprocal action bound to receive murder in due season, for this decision have made them murderers. And this decision had already taken form in the beyond. As long as this decision stem from their spirits, and not just a spur of the moment from the brain like the whim to smoke out of boredom, they have exercised their free-will and are bound to the consequences.

Hence even a man looked in cage, can still exercise his free-will which lies his spirits ability to decide on radiations to indulge in. He can while locked up in a cage still spiritually indulge in hatred or love.

Putting these all together, preventing them from murdering Jesus before His time did not interfere with their free-will.

In this case it was the dark volition of Lucifer that was held at bay so that mankind will hear Jesus' teaching first. Afterwards, when mankind had been equiped or enlightened by christ, the evil volition was allowed again. For it was mankind's duty to rid the earth and themselves of all forms of evil. It was unfortunate that the moment the were left to decide, they chose to follow and perpetrate the dark volition of Lucifer.

On one side stood Lucifer on the other side stood Jesus, and in the middle stood mankind. Lucifer has stated his case to mankind, he has ruled them for thousands of years. Those that still longed for the light among mankind prayed for help, and God sent Jesus. Then darkness was held at bay for Jesus to state His case hence they couldn't kill Him before He had said all He had to say. After stating His case, mankind was left to decide who to follow. Majority of mankind and those in power chose to follow the will of Lucifer and murdered Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2015
@Speer
Speer:

Re: Nahome

Given her true nature/origin and purpose/mission during the first incarnation (The Prince) I find it very very very untoward the manner/decision by which she left her earthly cloak. One expects a much much better setting of an example and level of conscious thinking. What was such behavior in aid of and how does it in any way fulfil any of the objectives of the Light.

I do not perceive that the manner by which she left her earthly cloak fulfilled any objectives of the light, neither do I perceive that it is right for any individual to leave his/her earthly cloak in such a manner.

However, it is not right for us to judge others. We know that it is the spiritual volition behind any action that carries the most weight, not the outward physical appearance of the action. Hence two people with two different spiritual motives may do the same thing on the physical level, yet receive different spiritual rewards or retribution. One thing we are sure of is that she did what she did out of love. She lived for the prince and served Him selflessly; she asked to be allowed to always be by His side, and it was granted. Hence when she found Him gone, she felt she had to follow Him who she loved and lived for. It is my perception that it was this volition(love) behind her action that greatly mitigated the reciprocal action which otherwise may have been very harsh. Perhaps the pains from the poison she took served as the symbolic redemption of her action. If she realized right afterwards that she had acted wrongly, albeit with good volition, then she would have felt sad and guilty for her action. For such a pure soul, just the feeling of guilt or sadness after the realization of a wrong action is enough to serve as the symbolic redemption of the wrong action. It is also worthy to observe that in her next incarnation on earth, she had to endure living many years on earth after her beloved Prince had left. Indeed she lived on earth for centuries after He had gone. One can only imagine how painful those years may have been to her, she obviously must have missed Him greatly. This also could be the symbolic redemption of the guilt of taking her own life in her earlier incarnation.

At best, we can call her action(the manner by which she left her body) wrong, but not evil. This action was definitely not lacking in love, but it perhaps was lacking in trust and confidence in God, and may also be lacking in consideration to others who looked up to her. One who trusts God completely will not take his/her own life, but will wait and endure, trusting that God will make a way. She may have been allowed to leave the earth the same day; in that case the Almighty will allow His nonphysical servants to sever the connection between her body and her soul, she dies. Jesus waited till the last minute. Had He not completely trusted God, He would have ended His life when He was sure that He would be crucified. He would have ended His life after the last supper. But His complete trust in God and consideration of the example He was setting to human beings would not let Him do such. It was with inhuman courage that He faced the painful torture and death on the cross.

Also, about her origin/nature, here my perception differs from the mainstream. I’ve been told by many esteemed cross bearers that both her and Maria in creation carried unsubstantiate cores. It is my perception that Irmingard originated in the Divine plane as the first in the garden of Purity which arouse through the radiation and activity of the Primordial Queen. It was this Irmingard in the Divine that a spark of unsubstantiality was given. This Irmingard has a vessel/anchorage in the Primordial spiritual realm. A vessel that swings in purity, and can link up with Irmingard in the Divine at times, in such time she works through her. It was this pure vessel that followed the Prince down to the earth. Also the Maria which I described in an earlier post as a bisected part from out of Imanuel (Parsifal) and Jesus has her dwelling in the Divine substantiate, above creation; however, like in the case of Irmingard, she has a vessel/anchorage in the Primordial spiritual plane; a vessel who swings in Love, who bears the name Maria and who she works through in creation. It was also this vessel that incarnated in Troy as Princes Cassandra, and later accompanied the Prince on His last visit to the earth. The Grail message made it clear that Maria and Irmingard are not part of creation, but helps in creation through their anchorages that they can connect to, but not tied to. Hence currents in creation can never reach or react on them personally, however their radiation helps creation in an uplifting and purifying way. Hence the Maria and Irmingard with unsubstantiate cores have never incarnated into subsequent creation. Only two beings with unsubstantiate cores have incarnated into subsequent creation, and these two are Jesus and the Son of man.

From the the Primodial Spiritual Planes V, we read:

“Maria does not enter into all this at all, nor does Irmingard. Coming from above, They are, it is true, anchored into the Creations, but not firmly connected with them. Therein lies a great difference again.
Despite the anchorages They are not tied to them, but completely free from them and their currents. The currents of Creation can approach Them through these anchorages, so that they become clearly recognisable, but they can never penetrate into Them, because the necessary connection for this is lacking.
Maria and Irmingard are active, but without the possibility of anything reacting upon Them! They work in a helping and uplifting way, strengthening, purifying, healing or also repelling, but in Their Radiations They do not connect Themselves with the Creation. Heed this well!”

(Abd-ru-shin)

Hence the connection between these two Divine ladies carrying unsubstantiate cores with their anchorages in creation is not the same with the connection between Imanuel and Parsifal. Parsifal is inseparably connected to Imanuel and carries an unsubstantiate core from out of Imanuel; Hence He is not only a vessel but a part of Imanuel with a Primodial spiritual body. Hence Parsifal can never be without Imanuel; but Maria and Irmingard of creation can be or act without the Divine Maria and Irmingard. Only at times do they connect to these vessels in creation. Hence it is wrong to consider these vessels Divine beings or Beings carrying unsubstantaite cores.

This knowledge is scattered across the Grail Message, clues lie in different lectures. The reader has painstakingly, intuitively, and courageously put them all together to arrive at an answer. Another clue worth mentioning is the fact that in the sixth step of the Primordial Spiritual Planes we find the white castle in which dwell two vessels that carry down the two sons of God, Jesus and the son of Man, the only two that carry unsubstantiate cores in creation. Hence for beings carrying unsubstantiate cores to descend into subsequent creation, primordial spiritual vessels are needed on the sixth step of the Primordial spiritual planes. The one swinging in love carried Jesus down to His earthly mother, while the one swinging in Justice carried the son of man down to His earthly mother. So if the Irmingard that has Devine unsubstantiate core had once descended into subsequent creation, there should also have been a third vessel in the white castle, one swinging in Purity, to carry her down to her earthly mother. Indeed there should be four vessels, the fourth for Maria. But if we assume that since Maria swings in love she could have being carried down by the same vessel that carried Jesus. Then what about Irmingard who swings in Purity? Where is her vessel in the white castle? But there is no such third or fourth vessel in the white castle.

This only shows that they (Maria and Irmingard) needed no such Primodial spiritual vessels in the White castle to carry them down to their earthly mothers because they do not have unsubstantiate cores. They are actualy Primodial spiritual vessels themselves. However, during the period of the most sacred fulfillments on earth the two vessels Maria and Irmingard were able to connect to the ones above creation who carry unsubstantaite cores.

The mainstream crossbeares do not hold this view. You might want to listen to their perception too and then compare with mine, and then compare both with the Grail message so that you can have your own perception. These are perceptions that dawned on me very recently during my period of retreat

I remain a human being and can very well be wrong.

Speer:

This paragraph is from the lecture Man and His Free Will

This magical power which is at everyone’s disposal throughout his whole life on earth, in constant readiness to help, which also originates from the same union of generative power with the spiritual power, and which can liberate from all karma, is love! It is not the demanding love of the material world, but the high pure love which knows and desires nothing but the welfare of the beloved one and which never thinks of itself. This love also belongs to material Creation[i][/i], and it demands no renunciation, no asceticism, but only wishes what is best for the other. It fears for him, suffers with him, but also shares in his joy.

Pls could you elucidate of the "This love also belongs to material Creation"
I thought that such a level of love wherein the development of the loved ones' spiritual development is paramount (i.e. primary concern for the loved ones' spirit and its advancement) would be well, spiritual and not material in its "classification" as such.

Have a rewarding week..............

Yes love is Spiritual, indeed Divine, and definitely not material. The statement “This love also belongs to material creation” in my perception was made to clarify the earlier one which says, ”It is not the demanding love of the material world,…” This statement may lead people to think that Love cannot be practiced in the material world. Some people could easily have misconstrued the statement that, “It is not the demanding love of the material world” to mean that pure love cannot be practiced in the material world or has no place in the material world.

Hence the statement that “this love also belongs to the material Creation” means that this high pure love which knows and desires nothing but the welfare of the beloved one and which never thinks of itself can also be practiced in the material creation.

It doesn’t mean that love is material; it only means that high pure love also has a place in the material worlds, it can also be practiced on earth.

One can practice this high pure love in any part of creation, even in the material creation.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by aGerald(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2015
Brilliant and thorough!

Thank you so much for your time and patience. You saved me from developing headache. There is so much that lies within this book, seems like vast knowledge compressed into a book. With your explanations and some reading, I begin to see some truth in the book afterall. Maybe someday I'll understand it as a whole.

Thanks. Stay refreshed as always
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Thank you Justcool. Ditto comments as above.

Re: Astral Prototypes & phantom pains

If everything on earth is first formed in the astral plane (before it manifests physically on earth), then isn't a loss of some limb on earth also supposed to manifest first in the astral body----why does the latter remain full?
I am assuming that all karmaic responses of the Universe/Creation that we weave for ourselves in the gross material earthly plane first comes to materialization in the astral plane before manifesting on earth.

Thanks as always
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 1:35am On Jul 21, 2015
Speer:

Thank you Justcool. Ditto comments as above.
Re: Astral Prototypes & phantom pains
If everything on earth is first formed in the astral plane (before it manifests physically on earth), then isn't a loss of some limb on earth also supposed to manifest first in the astral body----why does the latter remain full?
I am assuming that all karmaic responses of the Universe/Creation that we weave for ourselves in the gross material earthly plane first comes to materialization in the astral plane before manifesting on earth.
Thanks as always

@Speer.

Thanks for your questions.

Like I explained to aGerald, not all the suffering that people go through on earth are as a result of karma. And also remember, that there are two types of actions: Premeditated action and unpremeditated action.

Premeditated action is an action that is was well thought of beforehand. For example, a man is filled with hatred for his neighbor to the extent that wishes that his neighbor’s leg be cut off. Since this hatred, that this man feels for his neighbor is spiritually felt, it takes on a living form in the beyond. A living form, thus a demon, because it is the work of the spirit which implores the principle neutral power in creation, a work which carries a living mobile core. These demons approach the object or person to whom they are directed to, in this case the man’s neighbor, and seek to anchor or attach themselves on his nonphysical cloaks. If this man offers no resistance or if he carries or indulges in thoughts homogenous to the nature of the demons, they can attach to him and cause great harm to his nonphysical cloak, ie he loses his astral limb. This harm will eventually manifest physically either through the neighbor that created the demon or even through another brutal individual or through some other means that may even appear as accident to the physical observer. An example of this case is the case of the wounds that Jesus bears on His nonphysical cloaks. This was caused by the thoughts of hatred and destruction that mankind directed towards Him. But in His case it was not homogeneity in Him that allowed them to do harm, but as a result of His voluntary connection to mankind; a connection through which only love could have flowed to Him from mankind if mankind had recognized the love He embodied. Being the Light who knows neither darkness nor weakness, in order to help mankind out of their weaknesses, He had to maintain a connection to them. Through this connection He could clearly perceive their weaknesses and assess their spiritual level and hence know how and what to teach them. The drawback was that through this connection to mankind, He was bound to receive to a certain extent the effects of their wickedness and hatred towards Him; He felt their hatred and the thoughts of destruction they harbored for Him, and this hurt Him greatly because He was Love incarnate.

The case of unpremeditated action is different. An example: In this case the man we described above, let’s call him Mr. A, does not hate his neighbor; indeed he does not even know him and hence hardly thinks of him. Indeed this of his neighbor has no enemies and hence nobody directs thoughts of destruction towards him. But one fateful day, he meets Mr. A and they both disagree over a trivial issue and an argument ensured. Impulsively and without deeply thinking, Mr. A pulls out a machete and cuts of his neighbor’s leg. Since his spirit was not really involved in this action, hence there were no demons(Intuitive volitions of the spirit) involved. The action is was as a result of thoughts that immediately flashed in his mind, hence at best phantoms could have arisen from them, but such phantoms are too weak to create any really harm on his neighbors astral body. Hence his neighbor’s astral body was intact before the cutting off of the physical leg, and this astral body also remained intact afterwards. This is a purely physical action and hence it’s harm is done mostly on the physical level. Some people are so impulsive that they hardly meditate or think of what they do; neither do they really intuitively mean to do any harm. Such purely physical actions can also result from the perpetrator being drunk, on drugs, and etc. In some cases when the individual sobers up or sees what he had done, he will be filled with regret. Such purely physical actions can result in its effect being merely physical while less harm is done in the beyond i.e. physical leg being cut off while the astral leg remains intact. Neither is this as a result of the neighbor’s karma, it is simply a result Mr. A’s carelessness. By the same token there are good deeds that only benefits physically and lacks any real spiritual blessing due to lack of involvement of the spirit or spiritual intuition. If you recollect our discussion on the issue of “Spiritualize the work of your hand.” Indeed the answer to this question lies in the explanation I gave then; here I’m only restating what I have already said earlier in different words.

There are actually two types unpremeditated actions, we only discussed one type here. The other type involves the spiritual volition more; but that will take us away from today’s discussion.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hello and thanks Justcool,

Had please wanted to inquire as to where animals first appear in Creation. Given the development of Subsequent Creation as a natural development/outgrowth of First/Primordial Creation ("as above, so below").......... do we then have animals (spiritual forms/prototypes) in the Primordial planes and if so, where do the first appear and in what form and what would be their function.

Thanks and have a purposeful week.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 2:21am On Aug 05, 2015
Speer:

Hello and thanks Justcool,
Had please wanted to inquire as to where animals first appear in Creation. Given the development of Subsequent Creation as a natural development/outgrowth of First/Primordial Creation ("as above, so below"wink.......... do we then have animals (spiritual forms/prototypes) in the Primordial planes and if so, where do the first appear and in what form and what would be their function.
Thanks and have a purposeful week.

Yes. There are animals in all spheres of creation and even above creation; in the Divine sphere, up to the steps of throne of God.

Let’s start from the Divine substantial sphere and go downwards. Remember the four winged animals mentioned in the Revelation of John; namely: The Ram, The Lion, The Eagle and the Bull. These are the four animals at the steps leading to throne of God; one can metaphorically say that they guard the Throne of God, they are in the upper part of the Divine substantial sphere; one can equally say that they( the four winged animals) are on the first ring or plane of Divine substantiality.
Of course by the virtue of the height of their plane of existence, you can already envisage that they possess extremely pure forms, and are perfect in their service to God. In such proximity to God, self-will is not possible; the enormous power of God compels everything to swing unconditionally in the will of God. Hence these four animals swing unconditionally in the will of God, desiring nothing else; this nature of theirs took on form too as their wings. The wings represent unconditional swinging in the will of God, hence the angels bear wings too; hence also, Lucifer lost his wings when he deviated from the will of God. The spiritual, no matter how evolved, never bear wings because the spirit has free-will and always follows its own will. These four winged animals are connected to creation because all the basic components in creation issued out of their radiations. I.e. the radiation that coalesced in creation as the spiritual(Primordial spiritual and spiritual) issued out of the Ram. Hence those radiations which could not take on form in the Divine substantiate sphere, and which took on form under the light giving rays of Parsifal, forming our creation, all issued from these four animals.
Of course these four animals are Divine substantiate beings, as opposed to the animals on earth or in subsequent creation which are animistic beings. These four winged animals are not spirits either; they are far more conscious than any spirit (even the strongest and most conscious Primordial Spirit) can become. These four winged animals in the first plane of Divine substantiate sphere are so big that each of them is bigger than the earth.

Like I explained long time ago, in all parts of creation there are two types of creatures: The spiritual and The substantiate. The spiritual possessing free-will and the substantiate swinging unconditionally in the will of God, hence having no free-will. To the substantiate belong all animals, angels, elementals and lords of the elementals.

In the Primordial part of creation we have Primordial spirits and Primordial substantiate beings. Hence, there we have Primordial spirits, angels, animals etc. The animals in the Primordial part of creation are not the same as the animals on earth which are animistic. Although having the same form (indeed a far purer and nobler form) as the animals on earth, the animals in the Primordial spiritual sphere are Primordial substantiate beings.

Below the Primordial Spiritual part of creation we have Spiritual creation, the spiritual planes or the spiritual sphere, the lowest part of which is the true home of man. Here also we have the spiritual and Substantiate. Just as the spiritual here is not just a weaker but also an entirely different specie or type of spirit than the Primordial spirits above, so are the substantiate in this sphere weaker and entirely different type of substantiate than the Primordial substantiate. The animals in sphere belong to the substantiate in this sphere which is different from the substantiate in the Primordial spiritual sphere; and also different from the animals on earth which, as I have said already, belong to animistic.

Like I said earlier, the lowest part of this sphere( a sphere comprises many planes), or directly below this sphere(the spiritual sphere) is a plane or ring where spirit germs collect. These are the spirit germs that descend into subsequent creation when they are matured enough to long for self-consciousness. This is the point of origin of earthmen, their true home, the plane where they return after their wondering in the world of matter as mature/developed human spirits or as unconscious spirits germs, depending on their own volition. Here too, we have the spiritual and substantiate. The spiritual or spirits here are those that developed from spirit germs, the spirit germs that once left this plane and returned to it, from the worlds of matter, as self-conscious human spirits. These spirits are not exactly the same with those in the upper part of spiritual part of creation or sphere, who did not have to incarnate into matter for development. In this lowest plane of the spiritual sphere there are also animals, but the animals did not have to incarnate into the world of matter for development. The animals here too belong to substantiate, of course a substantiate of a lower order than the substantiate on the higher planes of the spiritual sphere. This plane forms the termination point of all that is spiritual.

Below the spiritual sphere there is a sphere or ring of a special type of substantiality called animistic. In the highest part of this sphere there is situated the fastness of the lord of the elementals, these castles were known to the ancients as Valhalla, Olympus, etc. This is the planes of activity of the Lords of the elementals: Jupiter, Mars, Venus, etc. These are created elementals; they took on form from the radiation of the Light without needing to descend into matter as elemental germs. Below them and under their hierarchy are the lower elementals like gnomes, salamanders, elves, these known to the ancients as fairies, develop from elemental or animistic germs. In the lowest plane of this sphere is also the origin of the germs or souls of all animals in the world of matter. This is ring marks the highest point were the animals on earth can return after wondering in the worlds of matter; however, as you already know, they can return to dwell permanently here if they had united with the ray of Love during their wondering, or they can return to dissolve again and merge into group souls. This plane forms the termination point of all that is substantiate and all that is mobile. All that is animistic belong to substantiality; or in other words, the animistic is a special type of substantiality. It is different and lower type of substantiality than the substantiality in the spiritual sphere, which in turn is different and lower than the substantiality in the Primordial sphere.

Below the sphere of animistic substantiality lie the worlds of matter. Matter is immobile by itself. It has to be permeated or glowed through by the animistic in-order to become mobile or alive. Hence it only serves as covering/cloaks or dwelling places. The souls of animals here, of course originate from the ring of animistic substantiality, like I explained above. They only wear their material bodies as cloaks or coverings. However the forms of these cloaks are unpublished, rough or coarse reflections of the forms of the animals above. Just as the form of our physical bodies are rough or coarse reflections of the forms of the Spirits above. The higher you go in creation, the purer, nobler, radiant, beautiful, bigger, brighter, and powerful the forms appear. Hence lions on earth are very rough and small representations of the lions in the spiritual sphere, which in turn are rough and smaller representations of the lions in the Primordial sphere. Yet these ones in the Primordial sphere are a far cry from the one at the steps of the Throne of God in the first ring of the sphere of Divine substantiality.

Just like in the worlds above, in the worlds of matter we also have the spiritual and the substantiate. The spirits or spiritual are the spirit-germs that descended from the lowest plane of the spiritual sphere for development; while to the substantiate belong the animals whose souls/germs descended from the sphere of animistic substantiality, and also the elementals that work in water, rocks(planets), air, fire(emanations or radiations), and even those that works on flowers and plants.

In reality, only the animals originating from the sphere of animistic substantiality should be called animals; the ones originating from the higher parts of creation or above creation, although having nearly the same forms with the ones originating from the sphere of animistic substantiality, should be called beings. But we call all of them animals for the lack of a better word.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 7:59am On Aug 10, 2015
Hello and Thank you Justcool.

Re: Lecture in Vol.3------Survey of Creation

In this lecture, there are references to children in the second plane of Primordial Creation;

"The second section holds developed ones in the Primordial Spiritual Realm. Therefore children are to be found there for the first time, which do not appear in the uppermost section; for children can only exist where development takes place."

"It is true, Primordial Creation is Primordial Spiritual, but there is also a world of development in the Primordial Spiritual which is below Primordial Creation proper and, connected with the latter, they both form the Primordial Spiritual Realm, where there are consequently Primordial Spiritual Primordial Beings who were immediately able to be fully matured without any transition as being the strongest and most powerful ones; and then following, Primordial Spiritual Developed Beings, who must begin their life as children."

and references to children in the second plane of the spiritual wherein they share space with fully conscious spirits that have come back from the World of Matter in the same plane;

"And just as previously in the Primordial Spiritual, there is also a second section in the Spiritual in need of development, and where there are consequently children in addition to those who have matured through development. These two sections together form the Spiritual Part of Creation."

For the secondary Primordial Spiritual plane, is there a fixed amount of Primordial Spiritual Developed Beings who first come into consciousness as children or are they continually expanding in number i.e. children are continually coming into conscious being in the second Primordial plane as time goes on?
As an aside, I was under the impression that there are only a fixed number of Primordial Spiritual Beings who come into consciousness in the first plane of Primordial Creation.

For the Spiritual planes, I have the same question as above...............and also, do the fully-developed spirits (back from the World of Matter) share the same plane as these "children"?

For both cases, what kind of development do these children undergo----------they obviously do not have to learn lessons like the unconscious spirit germs i.e. how do they develop into full Beings/what is their development a function of?

Thanks.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by basille(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Where can i get hardcopy of this book in lagos?
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
basille:

The book "In the Light of Truth" - The Grail Message by Abd-ru-shin is obtainable worldwide through this website:
http://www.alexander-bernhardt.com/liens.asp?langue=ENG

Once you access the website, you can choose your country of residence and contact the appropriate Publishing Partner.

Best wishes.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
justcool:

Hey Justcool.....are you trying to say something with your (.) ? If so, I believe you have my email address!
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 2:42am On Aug 19, 2015
Speer:
Hello and Thank you Justcool.
Re: Lecture in Vol.3------Survey of Creation
In this lecture, there are references to children in the second plane of Primordial Creation;
"The second section holds developed ones in the Primordial Spiritual Realm. Therefore children are to be found there for the first time, which do not appear in the uppermost section; for children can only exist where development takes place."
"It is true, Primordial Creation is Primordial Spiritual, but there is also a world of development in the Primordial Spiritual which is below Primordial Creation proper and, connected with the latter, they both form the Primordial Spiritual Realm, where there are consequently Primordial Spiritual Primordial Beings who were immediately able to be fully matured without any transition as being the strongest and most powerful ones; and then following, Primordial Spiritual Developed Beings, who must begin their life as children."

The Grail Message did not say that there are children on the second plane of Primordial Creation; rather it said that there are children in the second section of Primordial creation.

Please, do read these lectures very carefully and with an alert intuition, otherwise you will miss some subtle clues and understanding will be impossible.

The designation ‘section’ used here, denotes many planes, or comprises many planes. The Primordial Spiritual sphere comprises seven planes. I use the term ‘Primordial Spiritual sphere’ to signify all planes of Primordial spiritual. This sphere can be divided into two major sections; an upper section and a lower section.

The upper section comprises three planes. It is this section (these three planes) that is called Primordial Creation because in them are found Primordial spirits and beings that took on form as fully mature spirits and beings from the radiation of Parsifal. Here there is no development because everything started as fully developed.
The first plane of this section is the plane of activity of the four Primordial spiritual knights, each corresponding to the radiations of the four winged animals in the first plane of the Divine sphere.
The second plane is where we find the field of activity of the three female Primordial spirits: Johanna, Cella, and Josepha.
The third plane is the where we find the field of activity of Vasitha, as the gate keeper. This plane marks the end or the termination point of this upper section of Primordial spiritual sphere. Like I said earlier, this upper section of Primordial spiritual sphere is called Primordial creation. Hence the plane of activity of Vasitha marks the termination point of Primordial creation

Under the first section or Primordial spiritual sphere, or under Primordial creation, we find the lower section of Primordial spiritual sphere. This lower section comprises four planes; it is in this section that we find children along with adults. The first plane of this section which is at the same time the fourth plane of the Primordial spiritual sphere, is where we find the isle of Rose, isle of Lily, and the isle of swans. The fourth, last, or lowest plane of this section which is at the same time the lowest or seventh plane of the Primordial spiritual sphere is where we find the island of Patmos.

Hence children are found in the second section of the Primordial spiritual sphere which comprises the four lowest planes of the Primordial spiritual sphere. In other words, children are found only in the last four planes of the Primordial spiritual sphere.

Speer:

and references to children in the second plane of the spiritual wherein they share space with fully conscious spirits that have come back from the World of Matter in the same plane;
"And just as previously in the Primordial Spiritual, there is also a second section in the Spiritual in need of development, and where there are consequently children in addition to those who have matured through development. These two sections together form the Spiritual Part of Creation."

The children in second section of the spiritual sphere do not share space or share plane with the fully conscious spirits that have come back from the World of matter. This is a misunderstanding which many have made due to the nature of the English language and translation.

When the Grail message said, in the verse that you quoted, that: “…and where there are consequently children in addition to those who have matured through development. These two sections together form the Spiritual Part of Creation.” It is my perception that the expression “those who have matured through development.” Refer to that adults or grown-ups in the spiritual; these adults or grown-ups were once children. They developed from childhood to adulthood, in their plane of origin, without needing to incarnate into the world of matter. They are did not originate as spirit-germs but rather as children.

What I explained about the two sections of the Primordial spiritual sphere is applicable to the spiritual sphere. You don’t find children on the second plane of the spiritual sphere. You only find children on the second section of the spiritual sphere. Like the Primordial spiritual, the spiritual sphere also comprises seven planes. These seven planes can be grouped into sections; the upper and lower section of the spiritual sphere, each section consisting of many planes. As with the Primordial spiritual, development is found in the second section of the spiritual sphere, and hence we find children along with grown-ups in this section.

Below the last or seven planes of the Spiritual sphere there is a ring of spiritual precipitation, where spirit-germs gather as the termination point of all that is spiritual. It is here that the fully conscious spirits that have come back from the World of Matter, originated. It is also here that they return after their sojourn in the World of matter. During creation or formation of this plane, the animals(substantiate) were able to take on form, so were the beautiful landscapes, the meadows, flowers, plants, trees, etc., except the spiritual. The spiritual here could only come into being as germs, seedlings, or spirit-germs. They couldn’t even immediately take on the form of children as did the spiritual above and the Primordial spiritual. They (the spirit-germs) had to descend into matter in order to take on form as they awaken and develop.

This is given to us in the lecture, “Spiritual Planes 1.” From the Resonances to the Grail Message. From that lecture we read:

[b]“But the developed human spirits, to which earthmen belong, originate neither in the afore-mentioned first nor in the second collective spiritual plane, but they issue from the last precipitation of spiritual substance, which does not hold enough strength to be able to form itself and become conscious in the second plane of the spirit.
Neither could this precipitation remain there since it was no longer able to withstand the pressure of the Light even at this more remote place, after that part had severed and formed itself which was able to do so, on this second plane. Thus the part left over, being the last precipitation, had to recede still further into yet deeper cooling-off possibilities.
But here also, being the weakest part and last precipitation of the spiritual, it was not possible for this precipitation to become conscious of its own accord without receiving an impulse from outside. That is why they remained only human spirit-germs, although capable of development and filled with the urge for it by their spiritual nature, yet not strong enough to awaken of themselves, and thus to take on form in the process of becoming conscious.
The spiritual nature of plants and animals and everything else in this last condensation was still able to form itself and produce glorious populated landscapes; these do not require the strength of personal self- consciousness as is the case with creatures of the human spiritual which can form only out of the special spiritual nature which bears within it self-volition, thus being of a different spiritual species than that from which plants and animals are able to form themselves.
It is only there that the spirit of earthman as such originates in the great Creation; here is also where arose and where is the Paradise of the human spirits that develop toward perfection; it is the plane of their actual origin and at the same time of their return upon perfection!”
[/b] (Abdrushin)

This lecture appears as “Primordial Spiritual Planes I” in the three volume edition. However in the three volume edition, the fourth paragraph was taken out; thereby terribly weakening the explanation and allowing errors to arise in the mind of readers. However, this paragraph makes it clear that everything (plants and animals) came into being in this plane except the human spiritual which came into being as germs.

Also the first and second collective spiritual planes mentioned in the quoted verse refer to The Primordial spiritual sphere and The spiritual sphere. Here He said “Collective spiritual plane” the term collective denotes the fact that He was referring to many planes; hence, spheres consisting of many planes. A sphere is a collective plane; in order words, it contains many planes. Here the reader must be very careful to understand what the message is saying; otherwise the language will lead him astray. When the verse is understood in this sense, the reader realizes that the developed human spirit originated neither in the Primordial spiritual nor in the Spiritual but in the ring or plane of spiritual precipitation below the spiritual sphere.

But in earlier explanations, sometimes this plane of spiritual precipitation is described as the lowest part of the Spiritual sphere, so as not make the explanation too long. But as you further go in the message, certain things that were grouped together before are separated and explained in more detailed manner. Hence the Lectures in the Resonance to the Grail message are an extension of the explanations that were hinted into the Grail message.

This paradise of man, the plane of spiritual precipitation also has many parts; but the parts are arranged side by side and not one above or below the other. Hence after sojourning in the World of matter, the developed human spirit will return to Paradise and join the part that is homogenous to him.

Speer:

For the secondary Primordial Spiritual plane, is there a fixed amount of Primordial Spiritual Developed Beings who first come into consciousness as children or are they continually expanding in number i.e. children are continually coming into conscious being in the second Primordial plane as time goes on?
As an aside, I was under the impression that there are only a fixed number of Primordial Spiritual Beings who come into consciousness in the first plane of Primordial Creation.

Creation is alive and constantly expanding; however, I have not come across where it says in the Grail Message that children are continually coming into being. So it is my perception that there is a fixed number of children. But there are so many, countless in ability of the human brain, and they are gradually developing. Some of them are still children and may even remain so; while other are developing to youths, while some have developed to adulthood.

Also, it is my perception that there is a fixed number Primordial spiritual Beings who came into consciousness in the first section of the Primordial spiritual sphere. However, most of them were not mentioned in the message, only those that are connected to us in the way of radiation are mentioned to us. Even those mentioned to us, there are thousands of others under their leadership or radiation. For example, each of the four Grail knights mentioned in the first ring or plane of Primordial creation has so many primordial spiritual beings under him in his realm and working under his radiation. And also, being spirits, they have female counterparts. But that which is female leads upwards and not downwards, hence in the explanation which goes downwards to us in subsequent creation, some of the female were left out.

It is my perception that there more Primordial spiritual beings than the human mind can count.

But like I said, creation is ever evolving, getting bigger and better. Remember that when a Primordial spiritual being is sent into the world of matter, only his volition, as a part of him will take on form and descend into matter. After such mission, it is my perception that such a volition on returning back to his plane of origin, can remian personal. Hence one can say that the Primordial spiritual being becomes twofold.
Jesus remained personal after returning to God the father. The son of man that incarnated on earth, issuing from Parsifal and Imanuel remained personal. His incarnation into the Primordial spiritual sphere, where He spent his youth, before descending into the earth, increased the Primordial spiritual sphere both in size, strength, and number; as many beings accompanied Him in their volitions. Their volitions took on forms and followed Him down into subsequent creation.

Also by their lives on earth, the two sons of God were able to increase the number of Primordial spiritual beings. Just as the nearness to a human spirit can strengthen an animal soul to the extent of it remaining personal after laying aside its clocks; nearness to the Son of God has the same strengthening effect to the human spirit. Hence those who were close enough to Jesus and truly loved and served Him while HE was on earth, even though they may be human spirits that originated from spirit-germs, may be able to step into the spiritual sphere above Paradise or even into the second section of the Primordial spiritual sphere after their sojourn in the world of matter! They become the newest or youngest Primordial spiritual beings!

Speer:

For the Spiritual planes, I have the same question as above...............and also, do the fully-developed spirits (back from the World of Matter) share the same plane as these "children"?

I have already answered this. The answer is a definite NO! They do not share the same plane, for they are not exactly the same type of spirits, neither do they originate from the same plane.
For the sake of being brief, we often say that there are two types of spirit: Primordial Spirits, and Spirits. However, if we wish to go deeply into it, we must add a third type; the spirits that develop from spirit germs. Hence in reality, there are three basic types of spirit: (1) Primordial Spirits, (2) Spirits or regular Spirits, (3) Spirits that develop from spirit-germs. Earthman belongs to the third group.

Speer:

For both cases, what kind of development do these children undergo----------they obviously do not have to learn lessons like the unconscious spirit germs i.e. how do they develop into full Beings/what is their development a function of?
Thanks.

These children are simply not as knowledgeable as adults, but they are pure. It is their purity that allows them to be retained in such high planes. Due to their purity, they do not do evil; only that they do not know enough and hence will not have as much tasks as adults. The more they desire to know, they more they attract knowledge or attract experiences that will awaken them more; and the more they know the more their body takes on the form of an adult. And the more they know, the more tasks they undertake and reciprocally the more they mature. They may remain children, and as long as they are pure, they are not cast out. Even the desire to know, will not cast them out when it awakens in them because they can achieve the knowledge they desire in their respective planes.

It depends on what you mean by “lessons.” They do learn lessons, even matured spirits still learn lessons. There is no end to maturity. The only ones who one can say that they do not need to know more as they are perfect are those in the first section of the Primordial Spiritual sphere, those in Primordial creation and those in the upper section of the Spiritual sphere. However, their knowledge is full in regards only to their activity and plane of origin. If they had to be sent to the world of matter, they will have to learn about life here. One thing that they will know clearly is what is pure and what is not pure; but they need to learn how to operate here. Hence even a primordial spiritual being sent to the earth has to start on earth as a child.
Their(The Children in above) development is a function or living embodiment of their knowledge and activity. Hence, like I said, they more they know and taken on responsibility, they more their forms take on that of an adult.
However, their learning does not involve karma or suffering. Such only arises as a consequence of evil. Even we human spirits need not suffer karma to become mature; if we had not misused our free-will, we could have matured joyfully.
Also, even in the paradise of human spirits, there are people of all sizes. One must not think that all human spirits must attain exactly the same level of maturity before returning to paradise. Although a certain level of maturity is prerequisite, what all must achieve before being allowed to return home is purity. Hence in Paradise maturity continues! There are people who will return as grown-ups while some will return as youths, to continue to grow. Some people on earth learn so much that they mature to spiritual adulthood even while still in the world of matter. However knowledgeable a spirit grows on earth, if he has achieved purity(karmalessness or guiltlessness) will to be allowed to return. He must settle all accounts in the world of matter. In reality, it is only purity that drives anything upwards, be it prayer, volition, or man himself; not power or knowledge, or maturity.
Also not all spirits sill attain the same size and brightness. Just as not all adults on earth have the same size and height; the same is applicable spiritually. Even though some adults may not be tall based on their genes, but you can tell they are matured adults. Just as not all adult plants of the same specie grow to the same high and shape. Even in Paradise, there will be variety! There will be groups, and even leaders. Remember, even the Grail castles there will have priests. However all are equal in value because all are pure.

1 Like

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 2:59am On Aug 19, 2015
@basille
basille:

You can walk into any Grail center and purchase a copy of the 3 volume edition of the Grail message that was published after the departure of Abdrushin. In Lagos you can obtain it at the following address:

GRAILLAND Iju Hills,
P.O. BOX 4157,
Lagos, Nigeria.
+234 1 742 9548
administration@grailland.com

However there is another edition which the author published Himself; this edition you may not find in the Grail centers. But if you genuinely seek, you will find it, even online. I cannot give links to it because it is neither to be advertised, commercially promoted, nor solicited.

I wish you strength.

2 Likes

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 3:05am On Aug 19, 2015
shinealight:

Hey Justcool.....are you trying to say something with your (.) ? If so, I believe you have my email address!

@ Shinealight
I didn’t intend to say anything to you by that.
I saw your post concerning my explanation to anna7 and after reading it I felt no urge to reply at that time, since my explanation already said it all, and I would not like this fine thread to degenerate to a thread for argument.

All I can say to you is that you decided to see the disintegration talked about in the added verses as the premature one; this is totally your choice and not perchance what the text suggested.

The original text, described disintegration of matter that comes when matter has reached a certain stage in its evolution, and which must proceed irrespective of the condition of the inhabitants of the terrestrial globe in question. All through the lecture it was describing the unalterable process; nowhere in that lecture did it mention premature disintegration that the incarnation of the son of man prevented.

The added verse said that the AFORE-MENTIONED periodic disintegration was only due to the fault of man! AFORMENTIONED means that which has been mentioned already in the lecture. However in the lecture the aforementioned was described as a process that must proceed irrespective of the condition of the inhabitants!

If you don’t see that contradiction, it is totally your choice. You just decided to do away with the obvious contradiction by accepting that the added text was talking about the premature disintegration that could and was avoided. However, the added verse said, AFORMENTIONED!!! It didn’t introduce the premature disintegration, rather it continued to explain the disintegration that was already introduced and explained in the lecture, but then it gave a contradictory explanation of it.

There are two types of disintegration, or two causes of disintegration. One is caused as a natural consequence and is unalterable and must proceed irrespective of the condition of the inhabitants of the globe. The other is the premature one caused by the condition (sins) of the inhabitants of the concerned globe.
The lecture mentioned and described the first one as something that must happen when its stage is reached irrespective of the condition of the inhabitants of the concerned globe, and later it was added to the lecture that the[b] AFORE-MENTIONED[/b] disintegration was a consequence of the sins of man.

It is surprising that some people don’t see the contradiction; what’s more surprising is that some people chose to believe that the added verse was talking about the premature type of disintegration even though it clearly said, THE AFORE-MENTIONED!

If the added verse had said, “In addition to the afore-mentioned, there is another cause of disintegration…” that would have corresponded to the Truth.

Also, if an individual believes that the added verse is talking about the premature disintegration, then that’s enough evidence to such an individual that the added verse was not authored by the same author! Otherwise the author would have known or remembered the type of disintegration he described in that lecture, and would not have contradicted himself by saying, “THE AFORE-MENTIONED…”

The choice is yours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 / South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 328
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.