Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message (55725 Views)

For Grail Message Adherents And Whoever Cares To Look / The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Ifychuckwu: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
I have read the Grail message to an extent and all i can say is that christians who are seeking should be very careful. Not every book u see u should read. Am talking because i have read a little of it. And so many questions ti be asked. Why must the Authour insist u read sequentially? Truth is truth no matter how u read it and i have come to a conclusion that it is in the sequencial reading that they are struck by some power and theres no going back. Darckness parading itself as light is completely at work in them. Am so glad God saved me.Again why are they not proud to tell u that he is 'their Holy spirit' instead they thread carefully so that u read and be struck and then u believe. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. All these have a root- the devil. Be wise
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Ifychuckwu: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
For those Adherants of the grail message, I will repeat just as a brother has said earlier, pray enerstly to God to shine his true light on u so that all forms of darkness will be exposed in your life. Jesus Christ is the only way... Seek him and find him
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:07am On Apr 10, 2015
My dad is a member of the grail message and I have promised myself not to bury him. I know u ppl use to bury urself. Thunder fire all of una
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by aGerald(m): 2:22am On Apr 13, 2015
Please anybody kindly help me out with some questions.

Indeed our Lord Jesus has no karma, then why would he suffer?
If the three wise men who came to visit our Lord Jesus could have supported him, then why didn't the angel who told them not to return to herod advise them towards taking care of Jesus.

Anytime thanks.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by richiepolymer(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
My dad is a member of the grail message and I have promised myself not to bury him. I know u ppl use to bury urself. Thunder fire all of una
Has your dad offended you in anyway because he's an adherent of the Grail message? Everyone stands alone in judgement. Whether you bury your dad or not it doesn't change anything or guarantee you heaven. Your dad is privileged. Seek your own salvation. Examine your comments and judge yourself where and how you stand presently assuming your number is called. smiley
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by richiepolymer(m): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ifychuckwu:
I have read the Grail message to an extent and all i can say is that christians who are seeking should be very careful. Not every book u see u should read. Am talking because i have read a little of it. And so many questions ti be asked. Why must the Authour insist u read sequentially? Truth is truth no matter how u read it and i have come to a conclusion that it is in the sequencial reading that they are struck by some power and theres no going back. Darckness parading itself as light is completely at work in them. Am so glad God saved me.Again why are they not proud to tell u that he is 'their Holy spirit' instead they thread carefully so that u read and be struck and then u believe. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. All these have a root- the devil. Be wise
Please don't mislead people.
If they said you should read sequentially, its so you don't miss out on certain formation you may need in the later topics.
Why do you go to school sequentially? Whhy don't you attend pry1 and jump to pry 6 then jss3 and land yourself in 200level in school then maybe later comeback to pry3? Can you see? Is nature not in orderliness? Humans are find of doing things to suit themselves, they disobey God by not even following His will. Plant a seed......doesn't it follow a sequence till it grows into a tree and produces fruit?
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by aGerald(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
aGerald:

If the three wise men who came to visit our Lord Jesus could have supported him, then why didn't the angel who told them not to return to herod advise them towards taking care of Jesus.

Anytime thanks.
And also, since ethereal bodies cannot pass through ethereal objects just as a physical body cannot pass through a physical object (according to the Grail message), if an ethereal wall is in front of a man (with his physical body) how can he then pass through that invisible ethereal wall as if nothing is there? Doesn't he have an ethereal body inside him? Why didn't the wall prevent him from passing through?
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by aGerald(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
The Grail message always talk about "THE COLLAPSE". I don't see anything collapsing, I only see improvements made on the already existing things. What do you see? how is possible for anyone to see other than "Improvements are made to the already existing things"?

If reincarnation is true, then why will someone who will be a no good not be forcefully prevented from reincarnating and incurring more karma on himself, if this "Divine love" talked about really exist?

Thanks a lot smiley
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Ifychuckwu: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
richiepolymer:

Please don't mislead people.
If they said you should read sequentially, its so you don't miss out on certain formation you may need in the later topics.
Why do you go to school sequentially? Whhy don't you attend pry1 and jump to pry 6 then jss3 and land yourself in 200level in school then maybe later comeback to pry3? Can you see? Is nature not in orderliness? Humans are find of doing things to suit themselves, they disobey God by not even following His will. Plant a seed......doesn't it follow a sequence till it grows into a tree and produces fruit?
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Ifychuckwu: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
I am talking from experience and am telling you my convinction about the book. If you say its the truth as the writer claims then any part remains the truth irrespective of where you read from. My advice - dont read sequentially if you must know what is inside cos you will be struck. Why can't Abdrushin and all of you just tell ppl who he claimed to be- the promised holy spirit? Instead you advice that ppl should go and read sequentially so that they are struck by some powers at some point and then believe. Please go and read about Eckankar and Amoc so that you know that this so called truth u thought was brought by Abdrushin is the same thing these ppl have been preaching long b4 Abdrushin. Ask God to show you his light so u can recognise the true holy spirit. There is more than meet the eyes.....
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Ifychuckwu: 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Why were they called wise men if they didn't play the role God wanted them to play? Why did God show them the way to the baby Jesus and the way to return so that the baby would not be killed by Herod? Why they they give such significant gifts of Gold, Frankincense and myre? Before you were formed, I knew you. God knows every Man's heart. They played the role God wanted them to play- Simple. Jesus followed the path he was destined to follow. That's why the so much professies about his sufferings and death and he fulfilled all....
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ifychuckwu:
I am talking from experience and am telling you my convinction about the book. If you say its the truth as the writer claims then any part remains the truth irrespective of where you read from. My advice - dont read sequentially if you must know what is inside cos you will be struck. Why can't Abdrushin and all of you just tell ppl who he claimed to be- the promised holy spirit? Instead you advice that ppl should go and read sequentially so that they are struck by some powers at some point and then believe. Please go and read about Eckankar and Amoc so that you know that this so called truth u thought was brought by Abdrushin is the same thing these ppl have been preaching long b4 Abdrushin. Ask God to show you his light so u can recognise the true holy spirit. There is more than meet the eyes.....

There is a Persian proverb that goes thus: "He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, is a fool....shun him!"
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
aGerald:

Anytime thanks.

I believe that the answers to the questions you raise are readily available if you will only make a little effort to read through the Grail Message to cull the answers for yourself. You would derive much more benefit from doing so than from any insights anyone else might proffer to you. Nevertheless, I will attempt to make a few comments which hopefully will guide you further in your quest.

1.) The Lord Jesus did not incarnate on earth with any karma. So, he had no karma to redeem. However, His coming was an Act of Emergency and it was a Mission of Love. Christ as The Redeemer, had to come to show mankind the way out of their self-incurred sins in which they had become entangled and incapable of escaping. In embarking on that Mission, he was well aware of the various possibilities that could occasion that Mission but he nevertheless undertook the Mission. By way of analogy, imagine a pastor who undertakes to go into a prison packed with hardened criminals to preach to the inmates....there are three or so eventualities that could befall him while he is there: he could succeed in getting through to some who may thereby become inwardly renewed, his light may repel some who may simply refuse to listen to him and choose to keep their distance from him, but thirdly he may arouse so much hatred in some of the inmates who could plot against him and murder him! The third eventuality was what happened in the case of Christ. So, he suffered not because he had any personal Karma but His Pure Love could not find the right soil to germinate in this hate-filled world and aided by the Darkness, this resulted in His suffering and eventual Crucifixion!
2.) One of the inherent attributes of the human spirit is "freedom of decision-making" or "freedom of will". The Almighty Creator does not prevent man from exercising this freedom of will because it is an innate part of spiritual man. However, man is subject to the consequences of every decision he has freely taken. Hence, it happened that some evil-minded human beings at the time of Christ exercised their freedom of will which resulted in the dastardly act of the murder of the Son of God. It was never willed by the Light that the Son of God should come here to suffer and die a painful death. That was the work of Man under the influence of the Darkness for which many are still bearing the consequences till today!
3.) The three wise men were inwardly guided to seek Him out. They found Him and gave Him presents but soon exercised their "freedom of will" to go their own way rather than support Him further materially in the fulfilment of His Mission. They had their 'freedom of will' and they exercised it as it pleased them. They could also have chosen not to heed the guidance of the Angel not to return to Herod after their visitation but fortunately they heeded this strong inner urge!
Best wishes.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Ifychuckwu: 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
What a good way to reply someone, how holy/righteous indeed. It is so obvious that you dont know any truth not to talk of knowing Jesus. Satan has a big hold on you and it takes the grace of God to break loose. God help you
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2015
Ifychuckwu:
What a good way to reply someone, how holy/righteous indeed. It is so obvious that you dont know any truth not to talk of knowing Jesus. Satan has a big hold on you and it takes the grace of God to break loose. God help you

Great! You can now saunter into Heaven and sit on the right-hand side of the Jesus you claim to know so well....and leave the rest of us alone to fight the Satan you claim has a big hold on us!

Again, I can only refer you to the words of the Persian proverb:

He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not, is a fool - shun him.

He who knows not, and knows that he knows not, is a child - teach him.

He who knows, and knows not that he knows, is asleep - wake him.

He who knows, and knows that he knows, is a wise man - follow him!
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Ifychuckwu: 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
How pathetic you are. Ask the Almighty God to show you the chategory you belong here. Drop your pride and humbly ask him, he will answer you.

Great! You can now saunter into Heaven and sit on the right-hand side of the Jesus you claim to know so well....and leave the rest of us alone to fight the Satan you claim has a big hold on us!

[/quote]
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by aGerald(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2015
@shinelight
Understood
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2015
Ifychuckwu:
How pathetic you are. Ask the Almighty God to show you the chategory you belong here. Drop your pride and humbly ask him, he will answer you.

Since you ask, I can tell you without equivocation that I belong to Category 2. Hence I am forever seeking because I recognise that I do not possess the knowledge to unravel the mysteries and intricacies of this Creation in which I am obliged to sojourn. I never claim to be the source of any information or knowledge I may share on this forum. The Source of the knowledge is The Grail Message - "In the Light of Truth" by Abd-ru-shin which is available to everybody and obtainable worldwide through: http://www.alexander-bernhardt.com/liens.asp?langue=ENG
It was through my earnest seeking and the Grace of the Almighty that I was guided to come across this Work which I have come to recognise and accept as the Word of Truth. The little understanding I have of this Revealed Knowledge is what I try to share with a few people that I perceive are desirous of spiritual knowledge and understanding. I do not seek to force my own recognition on anyone hence I always advise enquirers to pick up the book by themselves to draw knowledge directly from its content according to their own level of spiritual maturity. As for those who claim to know everything already, I keep away because they are not seeking and certainly deserve to be shunned!
Best wishes.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by aGerald(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
But... if man has total free will, how can the law of reciprocal action be fully effective?
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
aGerald:
But... if man has total free will, how can the law of reciprocal action be fully effective?

Permit me to give some pointers based on my own understanding of the issues involved.

Man indeed has total free will....or to put it another way...total freedom of decision-making! Unless one is in denial, every adult knows that, ultimately, he alone is responsible for every decision he takes in his daily life. While it is possible that some extraneous thoughts or influences might crowd one's head or subconscious mind, at the end of the day, the responsibility lies with man to accept and act on them or reject them. If one is too psychically weak to reject unfavourable extraneous factors in his decision-making process, then the individual only has himself to blame and no-one else. I might also add that since man is spiritual, he is ideally supposed to receive guidance from the spiritual realm through his intuitive faculty so that his decisions are always light-infused and spiritualised. However, by and large, the man of today has cut himself off from this higher spiritual guidance and he now relies almost exclusively on his intellectual faculty!

It is instructive to note that every spirit-infused free decision a man makes is like sowing a seed into Creation which must bear fruit and return to the sower as harvest.
Now, the Law of Reciprocal Action (Sowing & Reaping) stipulates that whatever a man sows, thus where he causes an effect or consequence, he must also reap. We can therefore see that free-will or freedom of decision-making cannot be divorced from 'Reciprocal Action' because one gives rise to the other. In other words, the price man has to pay for exercising his free-will is that he has to experience the consequences of his deeds (these include his thoughts, words and actions).

You asked...how can the Law of Reciprocal Action be fully effective if man has total free-will? It is fully effective because the Law of Reciprocal Action works simultaneously with another Law....the Law of Attraction of Homogeneous Species or what is generally termed Birds of a feather flock together!. In fact, there are many other Laws which the Creator has woven into His Creation and these Divine Laws all combine to ensure perfect justice in the life of man in the course of his experiencing in Creation. Through the activity of these Divine Laws, circumstances, conditions and situations are created in the life of the sower in which he is obliged to experience the consequences of his original sowing while still retaining his freedom of decision-making. One's place/time of birth, type of parents/relations, predisposition to certain diseases/illnesses, etc, may be some of the possible 'circumstances' that one may be obliged to experience. However, I might quickly add that not all adverse circumstances may be related to some karmaic reaction.....some may be due to other factors!

Again, it is instructive to note the fact that it cannot be predicted when the reciprocal effect of a previous sowing will come into play. It can still be in the same earth-life in which his first volition made the beginning for it, but it can equally well happen in the Ethereal World, when the gross-material body has been laid aside, or later still in yet another gross-material earth-life!
In the course of your reading, you will find that the lectures "Fate" and "The Little Substantiate Beings" provide detailed explanations on these issues.

Hope the above helps.
Best wishes.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by aGerald(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Many thanks for your reply!
Now if someone is suffering under another person because of a crime he committed sometime in the past, does the tormentor have to err in other for the tormented to be redeemed?
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
aGerald:
Many thanks for your reply!
Now if someone is suffering under another person because of a crime he committed sometime in the past, does the tormentor have to err in other for the tormented to be redeemed?

In my opinion, the simple answer to your question is that both the tormentor and the tormented have been brought together because each has something to learn from the other or to give to the other. It is possible that they both have something in common (possibly an unpleasant streak or personality fault) and have therefore been brought together by virtue of the Law of Attraction of Homogeneous Species (birds of a feather flock together). It is also possible that they may have come across each other in a previous earth-life and therefore owe each other something. Through experiencing with one another in the present life, one or both of them could come to the recognition of the personality fault he carries within him and therefore begin to supplicate the Almighty for help while resolving to change and become a better person. In effect, through this enforced encounter/relationship, redemption and/or reformation would have been fashioned or made possible...albeit through some painful experiencing!
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by aGerald(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Thank you very much
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by aGerald(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Please, can you brief me up about that fall of lucifer thing.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
aGerald:
Please, can you brief me up about that fall of lucifer thing.

A lot has already been posted on this thread by various posters (including myself) on the subject of Lucifer and his fall. You will find these posts if you go back to pages 2 and 3 of this thread. While many of the postings are quite insightful, they nevertheless represent the perceptions of the individual posters and should not be taken as sacrosanct or infallible. Nothing can really replace your own personal efforts at digging into the Source (The Grail Message) by yourself and drawing from the reservoir of spiritual knowledge contained therein. What you are able to draw will be commensurate with your particular level of spiritual maturity which will form the basis of your 'conviction' through inner experiencing. The effort you make and energy expended will also strengthen your spirit reciprocally as well as give you inner joy during the process of drawing and coming to recognition!
I wish you Strength for the task!

1 Like

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by aGerald(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2015
shinealight:

A lot has already been posted on this thread by various posters (including myself) on the subject of Lucifer and his fall. You will find these posts if you go back to pages 2 and 3 of this thread. While many of the postings are quite insightful, they nevertheless represent the perceptions of the individual posters and should not be taken as sacrosanct or infallible. Nothing can really replace your own personal efforts at digging into the Source (The Grail Message) by yourself and drawing from the reservoir of spiritual knowledge contained therein. What you are able to draw will be commensurate with your particular level of spiritual maturity which will form the basis of your 'conviction' through inner experiencing. The effort you make and energy expended will also strengthen your spirit reciprocally as well as give you inner joy during the process of drawing and coming to recognition!
I wish you Strength for the task!
Yeah...

But thanks for replying to my questions smiley
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by aGerald(m): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
I wonder...
If a divine being is to come on earth for a mission, at one stage or the other he will remember every thing of the past.
I understand it's one of the least reasons why they don't fail.

Now when it come to man, we forget every thing. Why must we forget! If we could just remember -- even if it's one of the most important things, I'm sure the world will not be like this today. What then is the necessity of this forgetfulness?

If this question had been answered, please kindly link me to the thread. Thanks in advance
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by aGerald(m): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
aGerald:

Also, since ethereal bodies cannot pass through ethereal objects just as a physical body cannot pass through a physical object (according to the Grail message), if an ethereal wall is in front of a man (with his physical body) how can he then pass through that invisible ethereal wall as if nothing is there? Doesn't he have an ethereal body inside him? Why didn't the wall prevent him from passing through?
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
aGerald:
I wonder...
If a divine being is to come on earth for a mission, at one stage or the other he will remember every thing of the past.
I understand it's one of the least reasons why they don't fail.

Now when it come to man, we forget every thing. Why must we forget! If we could just remember -- even if it's one of the most important things, I'm sure the world will not be like this today. What then is the necessity of this forgetfulness?

If this question had been answered, please kindly link me to the thread. Thanks in advance

What I can say by way of a pointer is that it is actually a grace that we are not able to remember our past lives as it allows us to experience the present life to the fullest without inhibitions, constraints or debilitating fear which may be related to what transpired in a previous earth-life. Imagine, if someone were to know that s/he died in a car accident or plane crash in a previous life....wouldn't that constitute a constraint on the person's movements when it comes to travelling by car or airplane in this life? It certainly will. Take the case of Marvin Gaye who was shot by his father (a Pastor?) after he released the song 'Sexual Healing'.....now, supposing the father were to come back as Marvin Gaye's son in another earth-life......what would now be their attitude towards one another if they could recall what transpired? A former Emperor may now feel so smug and begin to look down on his peers....so many other examples can be cited. The bottom line is that it is actually a Grace of the Almighty that man is not permitted to recall his past lives. In any case, it is totally unnecessary and of no consequence to have such mental recollections because the spirit takes with it what it has learned in the course of every incarnation anyway and this helps in shaping the individual's personality....that is what is most important. I do not think we need talk about forced incidents where people have gone through certain rituals or hypnosis which enabled them to recall some past life experiences. These are not to be recommended as they are not natural occurrences and may also have adverse consequences!
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
aGerald:
And also, since ethereal bodies cannot pass through ethereal objects just as a physical body cannot pass through a physical object (according to the Grail message), if an ethereal wall is in front of a man (with his physical body) how can he then pass through that invisible ethereal wall as if nothing is there? Doesn't he have an ethereal body inside him? Why didn't the wall prevent him from passing through?

Which incident or occurrence are you referring to and which personality was involved?
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by aGerald(m): 10:52am On May 01, 2015
shinealight:

Which incident or occurrence are you referring to and which personality was involved?
There is one lecture; I think 'Departed this life' where the man touches his wife's body, but she couldn't feel it. Notice that the man's hand didn't pass through the wife's ethereal body. So assuming the man brought an ethereal object and hit the woman:
1. She will not feel it
2. It won't pass through her (because after all the man's hand couldn't)
But since we are surrounded by the ethereal world, it means that there are lots of object around us, say an ethereal dagger. Why do we pass through this dagger, or any object at all and nothing happens?
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2015
aGerald:

There is one lecture; I think 'Departed this life' where the man touches his wife's body, but she couldn't feel it. Notice that the man's hand didn't pass through the wife's ethereal body. So assuming the man brought an ethereal object and hit the woman:
1. She will not feel it
2. It won't pass through her (because after all the man's hand couldn't)
But since we are surrounded by the ethereal world, it means that there are lots of object around us, say an ethereal dagger. Why do we pass through this dagger, or any object at all and nothing happens?

Let us start off by noting the following passage to be found in the lecture "Errors".....
"Now just as here our physical body is sensitive to its surroundings of a homogeneous nature, which it can therefore see, hear and feel, so is it exactly the same in those parts of Creation whose consistency is not like ours. The ethereal man in the so-called beyond feels, hears and sees only his homogeneous ethereal environment; the higher spiritual man again can only feel his spiritual environment".

It is also worth noting the following from "Departed This Life".....
".....The man who in his life on earth refuses to acknowledge that there is also life after death, and that sooner or later he will be forced to render account for all that he has done and all that he has left undone, is blind and deaf when he one day has to pass over into the Ethereal World.
Only during the days and weeks while he still remains connected with his discarded physical body will he be able partially to observe what goes on around him. However, once he is free from his disintegrating physical body this possibility is lost to him!"

End of Quote.

Now to the case you cited. The account states that: " ...the woman, who like him never gave a thought to the existence of anything beyond the physical body, therefore cannot feel his touch upon her ethereal body".

I would venture to suggest that a plausible reason why the woman could not feel the man 'shaking her shoulder vigorously' is because, like him, she is also psychically obtuse and may be destined for a similar fate as what her husband was already going through. Otherwise, she might have had some sensing of discomfort of some sort, even though she may not know the exact cause of it. Unfortunately, the majority of today's so-called 'civilised and intellectually astute' humanity are destined to undergo a similar experience, due to the neglect of the ever-present spiritual impulse!

Lastly, it is worth noting that the various cloaks serve to protect the inner man from the harsher surroundings in which it finds itself during its descent from plane to plane. While we carry the various cloaks within us, it is the outermost cloak that is most sensitive to the environment in which we are obliged to sojourn while the other inner cloaks remain protected. However, if the protection of the outermost cloak is abandoned as in the dangerous practice of 'soul travel', then it is possible that a man's ethereal body may be attacked which could result in physical death.

Perhaps other posters who are Readers or Adherents of the Grail Message may provide a more detailed insight and/or explanations on the topic you raised!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 / South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.