Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message (55727 Views)

For Grail Message Adherents And Whoever Cares To Look / The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 12:55am On Jun 23, 2013
On the issue of free-will and the substantiate, I almost forgot.

What I can say in regards to that remains what I have already said:

The spirit has free-will as an integral part of it. It only follows its own will.

The substantiate on the other hand, does not posses free-will. It exsists only in the will of God from whence it drives its life. If it desires to stray from this will, it will lose its connection to life, and hence will perish. It cannot survive on its own will.

The species of substantiate that still posses little spiritual substance do not have free-will on that account. The spirituality in them is only able to give them human forms, but not enough to allow them to posses free-will. Just as the substantiate that the female spirits posses is not able to divest them of their free-will.

I can give passages from the Grail message to support the above if need be.

Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 2:22am On Jun 23, 2013
@ Justcool

What should we really understand by so-called free-will? You and I know that man on earth cannot be said to have 'free will' because after the first incarnation our 'will' has been burdened and can no longer be described as 'free'. Hence most of us pass over and return with a will burdened with karma which can no longer be described as 'free will'.
Man can be correctly described as possessing the 'freedom to exercise his will, his volition' and he is thereby subject to the consequences of his deeds (good or bad) according to the Law of Reciprocal Action. So, quite rightly, human beings are said to be endowed with the ability to exercise own 'will', that is, they can chart their own course but must learn to adjust/adapt this will to conform with the Will of the Almighty otherwise they go astray and head towards damnation.

Now the question is: What is the case with substantiate or elemental beings? We know that they involuntarily swing in accordance with the Will of the Alimighty, but is this because they do not have a will of their own (just like automatons or drones) or is it because they involuntarily adjust their own will to that of the Light in view of the pressure under which they work and the fact of their working under a 'hierarchy of higher beings' whom they are obliged to obey at all times unlike human spirits? In short, do they have their own will (albeit dull, feeble or submissive), the exercise of which they continually improve upon (to become more and more proficient in carrying out the Will of the Almighty) as they develop in Creation from unconscious to conscious beings?
These are the pertinent questions that one seeks to have clarified.
Regards.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by kingviny: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE JUDGMENT AND THE MILLENNIUM.

Warm greetings to you all and I wish you all more strength in your work for the Light on earth. May it yield bountiful fruits for the coming kingdom of The Son of Man.

I wish to comment on the following conclusions hitherto made by many cross bearers;

1. That the final Judgment has taken place and that Lucifer has been bound
2. That we have since then been in the millennium
3. And that only those who are knowing will experience this millennium personally on earth for now until the earth is completely cleansed etc

I have a contrary view on these conclusions and I will like to share my own opinion concerning this. I am going to buttress my points using the Grail Message, Some Transmitted writings and Biblical prophecies for my argument (The Bible infact spoke a lot about the missions of the Son of Man) .

But first and foremost, I want to take a radically different position concerning the interpretation of the last mission of The Son of Man on earth in Europe. I belief that that Coming was to fulfill the mission of The Comforter, to anchor the Truth that will prepare humanity for the grand finally.

The grand finally is the fulfillment of His mission of Coming as the Judge (Judgment) and King (Millennium) on earth which are yet to be fulfilled. The acceptance or rejection of this 3rd coming is what is responsible for our differences on this subject matter.

The Son of Man came as a Divine teacher and Comforter to close the cycle of spiritual enlightenment for humanity which was started by Jesus ( Read the lecture – The Stranger to see how the Queen of heaven confirmed this mission which Jesus requested for, just before the Final Judgment is executed). Why was that request made? It was to buy a short time for humanity so as to increase the numbers of those who can be saved!

The word of Truth that The Son of Man brought is a comforting gift for those who accept and live in accordance with its dictates. It will educate and give hope to those who are opened for it during the short period when the darkness is at it’s peak before the Final Judgment (Read the lecture:- what separates so many from the light today, 1st and 2nd pages). We are at the eve of that Momentous event, the eve of The Final Judgment. IT IS THE LAST CHANCE FOR HUMANITY TO BE SHOWN THE RIGHT WAY BEFORE THE FINAL JUDGMENT'S HAMMER IS UNLEASHED!

However, we are now at that period when the darkness is given a free rein! to help hasten the purification process of those who can still be saved. Look around you to confirm this, the darkness is at it’s all time high! But a dawn is coming, a dawn which will lead to the complete (not partial or selective) destruction of ALL darkness (the winnowing ).

Has this expected intervention taken out the over 60% of humanity who belong to the darkness hitherto? NO. From 1950 (2.5 Billion) to 2010 (7.0 billion), the world’s population had grown astronomically unlike never before! with all sorts of character now causing un-heard off activities here and there on earth! Where did the 4.5 Billion souls come from within 60 years ? Why is this happening now? What is about to happen on earth? Why is everything reaching it’s boiling point?

The closing of The Son of Man’s 1st coming cycle as a king will be done with His 3rd and final coming to earth. He will then come in full power and glory to Judge (with the help of His star which will cleanse the darkness and it’s minions completely off the earth through it’s rays) and also to rule as the only supreme King at the beginning of the Millennium which will set in after the conclusion of the Final Judgment.

We are still in the Pisces age and not Aquarius age when the millennium is expected to begin. When Jesus referred to the fact that this generation (age) will not pass without the Judgment coming into effect, He was actually referring to the generation or age of Pisces. We are already at the last Hour in the Pisces age. The Judgment must be concluded in the Pisces age before the Millennium can be established at the beginning of the new age – The Age of Aquarius!

But no man knows when the final Judgment will begin or end.

We cannot be in the millennium when evil is still very much visible and very strong, dominating everything on earth right now. It has to be cleansed before the new Kingdom with new systems can be established. Let me quote the message (the lecture: The Millennium) to substantiate my statement. “ And then man forgot the principal thing! He did not take into account the condition that was also foretold, that before the thousand- year Reign of Peace everything has to become new in the Judgment! … Everything that is old has first to become new.

The ‘old’ is this present system of things where we have wars, corruption, crimes, poverty e.t.c which Lucifer is still in charge of! He will only be bound during this 3rd coming of The Son of Man before the millennium can then be heralded and His universal kingdom of peace established. The rising of the Antichrist (Lucifer) to it’s zenith is now! Lucifer has not yet been bound! Please read Krishna ( Past Eras Awakening pages 73 -74 , 77 & 82 English edition) for clearer picture. It is the greatest ploy from the darkness to make us believe that he is bound so that he can in a clandestine manner wreck more havoc especially among the ‘knowing ones’ through false conclusions just like he did with Amfortas and womanhood.

A lot of special events are to happen on earth during the final judgment (just after the zenith of the influence of the antichrist) during the Time of The Son of Man who will then take charge of the earth. If they did not happen then when He was on earth in Europe, it only proves to show that it wasn’t time for that as His mission for the Final Judgment is for another time. The Grail message gave account of the 2nd and 3rd coming of the Son of Man but it is left for readers to decipher the differences in the fulfillments . The Message consist of The Past, The Present and The Future and that is why it can only be understood in spirit and thru experiences but not thru intellectual sagacty or interpretation of a leadership class.

If in the Lecture: The Son of Man, Abd Rushin wrote “ The Son of Man! A veil still lies over Him and His time!” and then in the lecture: The Primordial Spiritual Plane 2 He wrote and I quote “ I see before me the entire happening, for I overlook it in its complete activities down to the most delicate ramifications. I see everything at the same time in the Knowledge!” then how can we reconcile the two statements?

The Son of Man could not have been veiled and still be able to see all things as He wrote in that later quote and even to write the entire Message if He was then veiled. We should intuitively deduce that the Lecture “The Son of Man” is yet to be fulfilled. Only the lecture “The Stranger” has been fulfilled.

Let me list some of the harbingers below, events that are to happen to prove the omnipotence of the Will of God when The Son of Man will come for the 3rd time to complete His mission on earth as Judge and King. These events will shake the earth and bring mankind to their kneels. There shall be great signs in the sky! But as for the date it will begin, no man knows! Not even the Son of Man Himself who will hitherto be heavily veiled. When He is unveiled and there is a connection from above to Immanuel (God with us) on earth, only then will mankind tremble in the Divine power with which He will use to put everything in order.

The Comet alone is incapable of bringing about the change. The much expected leadership that the world now lacks can only be given by Immanuel. He will rise into power without election or selection. But the Power of God will uplift Him at the time when mankind in their helplessness are whining for deliverance! Seers will point to Him when that time comes in fulfillment of a Divine promise. All scriptures and prophecies talked about this TIME in their own nomenclature!

Here are some of the signs for that Time as reveled in Some Transmitted Writings:-

1. The rising of The Son of Man’s palace and Temple in the desert of Egypt .
2. The rising of the Incas’ Temple of the Light in a lake in Peru.
3. The rising of the lost continent, Atlantis.
4. The discovery of the hidden and preserved body of Jesus and His burial chamber.
5. The building of the replica of the Grail Temple on a Holy Mountain ( Read the lecture: The Development of creation (last paragraph) and the transmitted writing From The Past Millennia : The Stone Speaks ( Nos 153 – 160 , page 173, English edition)
6. The physical sighting of the Comet by all and sundry. The comet always comes with an Envoy, it does not come on it’s own! And it will be visible to all during the Final Judgement. Read “ The Great Comet” E.t.c
(sources: Transmitted writings and Grail Message)

Divine promises are never arbitrarily abrogated because they have all been planned for! It is then wrong for humans to improvise in their interpretation of Divine happenings. The transformation of radiation through the star of the Son of Man will bring about all these changes and phenomena (Read the lecture: Ponderers , its last page) at the appointed time.

If cross bearers think otherwise and interpret these 2 greatest help from the Light for all those who are striving for the Light ( i.e The Final Judgment to take out the weeds (sinners) and the millennium to guide and teach those that will be left after the Judgment lovingly (though severely) then it in my own opinion is very unfortunate.

This Cosmic Turning point is a period of Spiritual change for humanity and it is to end at the conclusion of the final Judgment. It is the last hour in the cosmic clock, the last hour in the Pisces age and it is to last for 90 years. It is after this that the Aquarius age will then begin.

True, it is said that the best of cross bearers can barely understand 10% of the Grail Message, but missing these very important afore mentioned points is something that I cannot fathom. How can cross bearers then know what to do when the Bride groom suddenly Comes calling?

The cycle of the Son of man’s 1st coming in Africa will be closed also in Africa. That is the reason why many of His servants are now from that continent just as they promised when they met Him during the time of Moses and Ebranit over 3000 years ago. Seers have been seeing the role of Africa in the future Spiritual age that is to come. It is because of this role that the darkness is strongest on this continent to thwart the plan if they could.

Today among cross bearers, there are divisions and self-centeredness. There is coldness in the movement that I am familiar with (Nigeria). They are far apart from each other yet, Irmingard before her passing, enjoined them all to ‘work and serve together’.

Spreading the message is a good service but living it as an example is far better. I feel a lot needs to be done and charity should begin from home. Noble activities must be embarked on that will collectively engage cross bearers and bring joy, succor and love among them and unto all those seekers who are also striving for the Light.

Cross bearers are to shield themselves so that the prowling darkness will not derail them. Such joyful activities can then remedy the gap that is responsible for the coldness and challenges that would have been ameliorated.

The erroneous interpretation of the statement ‘the Cross does not link cross bearers together’ does not mean that cross bearers should isolate themselves, it only means that in their absorption of the Truth (The Cross), that it should be a personal affair. The wisdom in this is to prevent erroneous guide or interpretation from a third party. Remember Mathew and how he confused many things in the Bible even though he is highly respected in Christendom.

The socio-economic co-operation and the helping of one another as human beings with needs on earth to prevent them from being harassed by the darkness socio – economically is lacking and it needs to be done as expected by the Son of Man in Matt. 25 vs 31-46.

By shielding themselves and working together, the effort of the present mode of the spread of the message will then be further complemented and accentuated. When a seeker then leaves the old for the new, they will not be worst off (rejection from family and friends in the old and then the coldness and distance among the new friends)

The onus lies on the leadership of the Movement to bring about changes now, so that when the final Call is made, as The Son of Man will then need many helpers during that momentous intervention, cross bearers would then be well positioned to be of service in fulfillment of the promise they made. You can find this encounter in the last page of the book : from the Heart of Africa.

The Love, Justice and Wisdom of God are Perfect. Divine Plans are always Perfect, they leave no gap. The Grail Message is clear in all of these. Our differences lies in interpretations but only time and events of the future will vindicate either of our positions.

The afore stated are my perceptions and conclusion as an independent personality.

I wish you all more strength in fulfillment of your promise and mission on earth.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
Muchas gracias Justcool for your set-by-step explanation. Your cup doth overfloweth with insight..........

Have a relaxing I-day week...................

Thank you too kingviny for your sharing.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 5:46am On Jul 08, 2013
hello Justcool,

had pls wanted to ask if the event of the lady cleaning Jesus' feet with spikenard perfume and wiping with her hair had any underlying "Grail significance"?

gracias as always
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hello Justcool and all,

Qstn:

Had please wanted to inquire what is the correct way (in accordance with the Laws) for human spirits to show gratitude/give thanks to the elemental beings for their work in Creation and more specifically for their work on earth in providing us with our food and the regulation of the elements..........etc.

Many thanks as always and have a fine weekend.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Qunlesas: 12:03am On Jul 23, 2013
@just_cool:tanx 4 so much explanation....my question is did d elemental being actually created tinz lyk gun,bombz etc as uav said daht they create tinz as such buh juz slight mistake 2ru manz intellect meaning:dey creatd gunz nd bombz etc buh actuali misinterpreted it...kindly take ur tym buh plz reply tanx!
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
Speer:
Had please wanted to inquire what is the correct way (in accordance with the Laws) for human spirits to show gratitude/give thanks to the elemental beings for their work in Creation and more specifically for their work on earth in providing us with our food and the regulation of the elements..........etc.

Hello. I had been reflecting on your question for sometime and I thought some pointers on the subject would be apt.
I believe that all we can do in showing our appreciation to the elementals is to utilise the products of their labour judiciously. In other words, we should take only what we need for our upkeep and no more. Do not put anything to waste intentionally or carelessly. Then the elementals would not be put to extra labour which would not have been necessary if our use of these gifts had been carefully managed and judiciously applied.

I would imagine also that through saying the Grace Before Meals as given by Abd-ru-shin, one is already indirectly giving thanks to the substantiate beings who cooperate in the production of the basic ingredients that made such a meal possible. One of such prayers goes thus:
"O Lord, in the weaving of Thy Creation, Thou hast graciously set before us an ever-prepared table; accept this our thanks for Thy Goodness! Amen."

All adoration and worship should be directed to the Almighty Creator. Thereby, you also show gratitude to all the beings who are His messengers and who co-operate in the furtherance of His Will in Creation.

To buttress the above point, I would like to cite a passage from the book Questions & Answers by Abd-ru-shin.
Quote:
"I often receive letters of genuine gratitude, which arouse great joy in me. The serious seeker, however, who through the lectures has become a finding one, can express his thanks for that only to God Himself. Although I have been able to become the mediator, the gift is not from me. I am nothing without God, and could give nothing without Him.
As an example I would only like to cite the following: When a gift is brought to a man by a servant, he does not thank the servant, but the giver himself. It is no different here. If I am permitted to draw from sources which are closed to others, then I myself have the greatest cause for thanking Him Who grants me this!"

Unquote.

I hope the above contribution is of some help.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hello Justcool,

Thanks and very happy and glad to see your post. Have a perky week ahead.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
@ Speer, shinalight, and others.

I know I've been out of the religion forum for a while now, and I ask that you bear with me. I have seen your questions and I will gladly share my perception. I wish I can do so immediately, as indeed I have a lot to say on your questions. But at the moment I'm going through an inner revolution, which forbids me to comment on such serious issues.

I cannot explain to you what I'm going through now; all I can say is that I have to stay mute for a while in-order not to interfere with my inner condition. I'm totally absorbed in a particular and extremely important issue at the moment; and hence I have to stay away from so many things. Lets just say that I'm going through my "40 days" in the wilderness.

I will emerge to share my perceptions on your questions, and also perhaps to share some clarifications that are beginning to dawn on me.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 1:31am On Aug 30, 2013
Hello Justcool,

All the best in your journey to higher consciousness and recognitions. Look forward to the enlightenment that we will be privileged to have from you.

A quote from E. E, Hale for you (apropos of nothing related to your present experiences)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do."

Cheers
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by pthayrow(f): 10:11am On Dec 20, 2013
Hello @all, and mostly Justcool and other Cross Bearers here.

I am reading the Grail Message and I am still very new. I wanted to get some clarity on a basic life question.

I have enjoyed the discussions on this forum, and I trust I will get some light.

My question is about money. Where does money come into the picture of our time on earth in light of the teaching in the Message?

I understand that most of us are very earth-bound in our seeking for earthy wealth. And of course in some instances the Author of the Message speaks of 'selfish ambition or gain'. Yet, I also see that one who is working in the Laws of God can surely not desire poverty. That would be the same as desiring ugly forms.

I am just a bit confused where money fits into my journey or working in this Creation. Should I assume that if I am working with all that I am and always seeking good for everyone that my work should naturally pay me and pay me well?

What of wanting to get and earn higher pay? Is the desire for better on this earth plane, which comes as a result of the money one has, is this desire a hindrance to ascent?

I was not sure if this is a fitting question on Nairaland, but I posted it all the same because I really do need some clarity.

I am seeking to give money its rightful place in my affairs in light of the Message.

I look forward to discussing further.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
pthayrow: Hello @all, and mostly Justcool and other Cross Bearers here.

I am reading the Grail Message and I am still very new. I wanted to get some clarity on a basic life question.

I have enjoyed the discussions on this forum, and I trust I will get some light.

My question is about money. Where does money come into the picture of our time on earth in light of the teaching in the Message?

I understand that most of us are very earth-bound in our seeking for earthy wealth. And of course in some instances the Author of the Message speaks of 'selfish ambition or gain'. Yet, I also see that one who is working in the Laws of God can surely not desire poverty. That would be the same as desiring ugly forms.

I am just a bit confused where money fits into my journey or working in this Creation. Should I assume that if I am working with all that I am and always seeking good for everyone that my work should naturally pay me and pay me well?

What of wanting to get and earn higher pay? Is the desire for better on this earth plane, which comes as a result of the money one has, is this desire a hindrance to ascent?

Please do not allow yourself to be 'confused' as you put it. Since you are already reading the Grail Message, I suggest you carry on reading and you will find the answer to your question and more in the lecture EARTHLY POSSESSIONS (GM Vol. II ). Please do not jump ahead to the lecture in question but proceed step by step until you get to it and you will be glad you did.

In a nutshell, the following words from the Grail Message can serve as a guide as to what is expected of us:
".......Therefore, all you true believers, do not despise worldly possessions, which could also have only been created through the Will of God, Whom you seek to honour! But do not let the comfort which such earthly possessions can afford lull you to sleep, but make sound use of them!....."

I wish you Strength!
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by teemunza: 10:03am On Jul 20, 2014
shinealight:

Please do not allow yourself to be 'confused' as you put it. Since you are already reading the Grail Message, I suggest you carry on reading and you will find the answer to your question and more in the lecture EARTHLY POSSESSIONS (GM Vol. II ). Please do not jump ahead to the lecture in question but proceed step by step until you get to it and you will be glad you did.

In a nutshell, the following words from the Grail Message can serve as a guide as to what is expected of us:
".......Therefore, all you true believers, do not despise worldly possessions, which could also have only been created through the Will of God, Whom you seek to honour! But do not let the comfort which such earthly possessions can afford lull you to sleep, but make sound use of them!....."

I wish you Strength!
Thank you for sharing this,a lot of people use to think it hinders spiritual ascent
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
testing
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
testing again
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 12:38am On Oct 27, 2014
Hello,

Question regarding Forerunners/Light Messengers

Why does the Light send (sometimes) spirits who are still themselves developing (i.e. not yet perfected) on missions for spreading the Light-Message on earth?

Would it not be more appropriate to send perfected spirits or better yet, the elders/knights in the Grail Castle (e.g. Krishna)?
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 6:45am On Nov 16, 2014
Speer:

Hello,
Question regarding Forerunners/Light Messengers
Why does the Light send (sometimes) spirits who are still themselves developing (i.e. not yet perfected) on missions for spreading the Light-Message on earth?
Would it not be more appropriate to send perfected spirits or better yet, the elders/knights in the Grail Castle (e.g. Krishna)?

@spear

Sorry about my late reply.

I perceive that the solution to your puzzle lies in the Law of Attraction of homogenous species. A certain degree of homogeneity is needed between the teacher and the student for there to be a mutual understanding. Where there is no degree of homogeneity, the teacher cannot fully understand the student while the student, on the other hand, will not understand the teacher.

Hence the helper is always adjusted to the need and the nature of the people. A people transitioning from the first step of spiritual maturity to the second will be sent a helper already in the second step to lead them in this transitioning; not a helper already on the fourth step. Such a helper, one on the second stage will achieve greater success with this people, than the helper already in the fourth step. Hence in creation, your spiritual guide is always only half a step ahead of you in spiritual development. Hence he may even still carry some faults that you do or still struggle with the same faults that you struggle with. Only through this homogeneity can he offer you very helpful insights. Even in mundane earthly systems, like schools, we observe this law. For to achieve success, you cannot toy with the laws of creation; they must be observed and adjusted to. In Primary schools the teachers are often people with mere bachelor’s degree holders, not PhD holders! While in Universities, we have PhD holders as lecturers.

So the rank of the helper that any people will receive depends on the people’s level of development at the time of the help.

And sometimes a student who has not even graduated is sent to help others based on homogeneity. I remember in my secondary school years, some students sometimes seek and receive help from other students in the same school. Sometimes a student learns better from a fellow student who is only one class ahead of him! Sometimes grade six students are sent to help teach grade one students math. And sometimes, they even achieve greater success than qualified teachers. All these are manifestations of creation’s law of attraction of homogenous species. It manifests in everything! Imagine, if the primary school that you attended as a child is in need of volunteer teachers. Wouldn’t you volunteer, if you have the time? You will gladly do so and may achieve a greater success than a teacher who never attended that particular school, because you will understand the difficulties that the students face there, since you have experienced it in the past. Also your love to preserve your childhood school will make the work joyous to you. This is why sometimes when a people on earth are in need, a human spirit who developed from the earth is sent to them. Hence spirits germs who developed from this earth, will always have a certain affinity and love for this earth, and will petition to help when need arises on earth. Even though they may never have entered Paradise, but already in the ethereal and half a step spiritually higher than the people needing help on earth, they may be sent if such a help will also reciprocally further their own accent into paradise.

Creation is not wasteful; every act from the light achieves many purposes at the same time. Sometimes the help is not only for the people but also simultaneously for the helper. I will give an example: A great spiritual distress arises in India. This people need to make a transition to the next step of their spiritual evolution. Already in the higher part of the ethereal realm there are human souls who were once Indians on earth and who are already spiritually ahead of those needing help on earth. These human souls who were once Indians on earth will be the best candidates to send to render this help, because they are already family with the radiations of that part of the earth and are homogenous to the people needing help. These Indians(souls who were once Indians on earth) in the ethereal realm petition to be sent to help out their love for that part of the earth that once housed them, and out of love for their fellow human beings. Out of all these advanced Indians in the higher part of the ethereal, only one still has a karma that needs to be paid on earth, ie he needs to correct a mistake he once made on earth before he can enter Paradise. The rest have no more accounts to settle on earth, their path is to gradually mature in the ethereal realm till they are pure enough for Paradise. But out of love they all petitioned to return to earth to help in the distress in India. But the love of God will grant this request to the one who still needs to correct a mistake he once made on earth. Hence in fulfilling this mission he, not only helps the distressed people, he also frees himself from his karma albeit symbolically.

Another analogy: Imagine a group of Africans trying to learn English. These people's proficiency in the language being extremely limited. You can not help them successfully by sending an English man who has been in England all his life. Even though this man is extremely proficient in English, he will have a hard time understanding the Africans because he is not used to their language. Hence a serious gap will arise between the teacher and the students, gaps that will greatly limit the success of the mission. But if the teacher is another African who is just half a step above these Africans in proficiency, and who still speaks the language of these Africans proficiently, then he will achieve greater success in teaching these Africans because he is homogeneous to them. He familiarity to both languages will form a bridge, he can survey both because he stands on one foot in one language and another foot in the other language. He is also familiar with the difficulties that the African learners face because he once faced such difficulties. He knows how these Africans think and view life because he is one of them or used to be one of them. This knowledge he will employ in his teaching and hence will become a more successful teacher to the Africans. If for some unavoidable reasons the proficient English man has to go to non-english speaking Africans, then an interpreter who can survey both languages will have to accompany him; to bridge the gap between the English man and the non-english speaking Africans.

A pure Primordial spirit cannot successfully guide a people that are still very impure spiritually. Such a guide will not be understood; neither can he offer these people anything that will benefit them. Since he has never been immersed in impurity and emerged from it, have never struggled against impurity, he will not have any practical knowledge of how to overcome such impurity that the people struggled with. Hence a helper, closer to them in maturity will be sent to them. In time when they have achieved a higher maturity, a higher helper will be sent to them. This is how the law of attraction of homogenous species ordains it.

If you look back through the pas eras you will easily understand what I’m trying to convey. Take for example, the mission of the son of God, Jesus and compare it with that of Moses! The mission of Jesus was successful only in regard to saving the earth. His Divine radiation permeated everything, strengthening everything, and giving the earth a longer life’s-span; otherwise the earth would have perished before this present era. But in regards to leading mankind Jesus could not achieve complete success due to the failure of mankind which created enormous chasm between mankind and the living Divine purity of Jesus. The gap between mankind and Jesus was too much! Hence men did not understand him! Neither could He fully understand their weaknesses. For all weakness belong to darkness and Light can never understand darkness. Hence the Light(Jesus) remained a stranger among mankind. And ultimately, they crucified Him! Burdening themselves with even greater guilt. But Moses, who was close to mankind in nature was able to lead an entire nation from Egypt! The Jews dared not kill him. When enraged, sparks dashed from his eyes, to the extent that they feared for their lives. When he found them worshipping the golden calf, he dashed the ten commandment to pieces. His impetuosity, rage or anger was closer to what men at that time were used to, and it kept them in line. As opposed to Jesus who was ever composed, loving, and calm. Nothing can enrage Jesus to the extent of dashing the laws of God to pieces. He faced everything with calmness, for he knew that in the end the power of God reigns supreme. This calmness, streaming from Jesus’ confidence in the Power of God, was easily misconstrued by mankind as a sign of weakness. Hence they dared laid a crucifying hand on Him. Even today, they still describe Jesus as a weak and effeminate person. But this is wrong for in Jesus there was no weakness.

It was due to the unbridgeable gap between Divinity and spirituality that the son of man had to take on a human nature before descending to the earth. He had to be part-God and part-man, part-Divine and part-spiritual as opposed to Jesus who was wholly Divine unsubstantiality. The Son of Man’s spiritual part, although primordial spiritual, gave Him a certain degree of homogeneity to mankind who issued from the spiritual sphere, although from the lowest part of the sphere. In addition to this, His Divine powers were restrained during the time of His training on earth and darkness was allowed to cling to him for a while. It was after successfully purifying or freeing Himself from all forms of darkness did He enter into His mission. But now He knows mankind’s weakness, their struggle against darkness, and how to successfully overcome darkness it because He Himself have done so.

You must not think that Jesus and the Son of Man are only half a step ahead of mankind, as I explained that guides can only be half a step ahead their followers. Jesus and the Son of man are light years ahead the most highly evolved divine substantantiate being and above the highest primordial spiritual being. I used their mission to explain to you the working of the law of attraction of homogenous species.

This is also part of the reason while Lucifer became contemptuous to mankind. At first, his nature is too different from theirs. The weakness and wickedness of mankind was shocking to Lucifer. Hence he felt that mankind did not deserve the Love of God which patiently waits hand and foot. He could not imagine himself waiting hand and foot on these weak and wicked earth worms. Hence he became proud and devised his own means to deal with mankind. He devised the principle of temptation. Little did he know that by devising his own means he has cut himself off from the Will of God and will soon become heavy and darkened.

Mission of help from the Divine plane, perfected spirits, or the Grail knights do not happen often. Such missions usually involve centuries of preparation, the messenger has to learn about the nature of mankind even before descending to the earth; otherwise the difference in homogeneity will be too much. Experience with behavior of mankind may be so shocking to the messenger that he will lose control and make a mistake which will then bind him to a karma, as was with Moses who often became enraged. And such missions often are in regards to the entire part of the material universe, not just the earth or a particular people on earth; even though the messengers may incarnate among a particular people on earth(a people who have made tremendous spiritual progress at that time), his radiations will permeate the entire Ephesus. And such high spirits are often sent with a host of other developed and developing spirits, who stand closer to mankind in nature and homogeneity; and whose task is to form a bridge between the messenger and mankind, a bridge which otherwise the lack of homogeneity will not allow. And yet despite all preparations, these missions always fail in regards to mankind, who never attune themselves in the right manner to the light; and also due to lack of homogeneity. The messenger may return back home without mankind learning what they should have learnt because of their failure. Hence the messenger delivers the message but the people are too dumb to hear and understand. And hardly will he leave than mankind turn his glorious message, which they never understood in the first place, into a religion; as happened with the message of Jesus, and as is now happening with the message of the son of man.

The bottom line is that success among any species can only be fully achieved by that species. Just as, to achieve anything in the physical world, you need a physical body, a physical element or tool. To succeed in the ethereal you need and ethereal body; it goes on and on till the highest spiritual.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Anna7: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Hellow Justcool, I am happy to see you again on this website after quite some time. Thank you so much for your above explanation.

It is true that people are trying to turn the Grail Message in to a religion but will it not be all right if we all the followers of the Message remain united and connected to the one centre on earth, the Holy Mountain in the same way as was done by those in the higher sphere at the time of failure of Amfortas.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Anna7: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2014
justcool:
@ Speer, shinalight, and others.

I know I've been out of the religion forum for a while now, and I ask that you bear with me. I have seen your questions and I will gladly share my perception. I wish I can do so immediately, as indeed I have a lot to say on your questions. But at the moment I'm going through an inner revolution, which forbids me to comment on such serious issues.

I cannot explain to you what I'm going through now; all I can say is that I have to stay mute for a while in-order not to interfere with my inner condition. I'm totally absorbed in a particular and extremely important issue at the moment; and hence I have to stay away from so many things. Lets just say that I'm going through my "40 days" in the wilderness.

I will emerge to share my perceptions on your questions, and also perhaps to share some clarifications that are beginning to dawn on me.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Anna7: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2014
Please Justcool many Crossbearers are waiting to read from you about the above subject. Most of us are confused due to the presence of two editions of the Grail Message. I am sure your wise explanation will help most of us to make a right decision/opinion in this connection. with regards.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2014
Hello and thanks Justcool.

Your time and effort to enlighten the questions is very much appreciated and valued.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Speer: 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hello Justcool,

In the Message, it is mentioned that when the neutral Creative Power (that spirits use to form according to their volition perpetually) is used negatively, it suffers a "dimming" and becomes denser/less pure.
Also, it is mentioned that higher spirits can always move to planes lower than theirs but lower spirits cannot move to higher planes/spheres.
Besides, final victory will always be by and for the Light.
Given the above, why is it that (as mentioned in the Message) when a lighter spirit wants to lawfully incarnate in an earth-body it will withdraw before a darker spirit also wanting to (unlawfully) incarnate in the same body. If anything, the darker one has to withdraw before the lighter spirit.

Thanks as always.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
Anna7:
Please Justcool many Crossbearers are waiting to read from you about the above subject. Most of us are confused due to the presence of two editions of the Grail Message. I am sure your wise explanation will help most of us to make a right decision/opinion in this connection. with regards.

Hi Anna7

I know many crossbearers are awaiting my perception on the issue of the different editions of the Grail Message. However, I'm still not sure whether it's right for me to share my perception on this issue. I went through a lot of inner struggle before I arrived at my perception, which at the moment I consider very personal.

All I can say for now is that I have resorted to 1931 edition. This edition, in my perception, is the most authentic edition.

But do not take my words for it. I advice each individual to pick up both edition and compare them intuitively. Intuitively examine the differences, especially the deletions and the additions, then you will arrive at your own conclusion.

You can read the 1931 edition for free here: http://www.abdrushin.us/in-the-light-of-truth/

An eye opener is the lecture, 'I am the resurrection and the Life, no man cometh unto the Father but by me!' carefully read this lecture in both editions and consider whether the additional paragraphs added in the posthumous 1949 edition is in accord with the rest of the Grail Message. Compere this added paragraphs with the lecture, 'The last Judgment'(This lecture is called 'The World' in the posthumous edition) Do the paragraphs added at the end of 'I am the resurrection and the Life, no man cometh unto the Father but by me!' of the posthumous edition in accord with the lecture, 'The Last Judgment'(The World)?

There are other differences as well but lets start with the above. When you answer the above question, then depending on your answer, we can proceed.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Speer:

Hello Justcool,
In the Message, it is mentioned that when the neutral Creative Power (that spirits use to form according to their volition perpetually) is used negatively, it suffers a "dimming" and becomes denser/less pure.
Also, it is mentioned that higher spirits can always move to planes lower than theirs but lower spirits cannot move to higher planes/spheres.
Besides, final victory will always be by and for the Light.
Given the above, why is it that (as mentioned in the Message) when a lighter spirit wants to lawfully incarnate in an earth-body it will withdraw before a darker spirit also wanting to (unlawfully) incarnate in the same body. If anything, the darker one has to withdraw before the lighter spirit.
Thanks as always.

@speer

Thanks for your question.

The key to your puzzle is 'matter' You are right that when the neutral Creative Power is used negatively, it suffers a dimming. Hence in every struggle between light and darkness, victory always goes to the light. Since it is the purity of the power that determines its strength, using it for works of purity retains its strength; while when used for impure works, a certain strength in the power is lost. Hence in every battle, it is the purity that determines victor.

However, when it is a question of struggling over a material object, the darkness gains upper hand because at the present the world of matter has been distanced from the light to such an unnatural degree. The consequence is that matter suffered a densification which is unnatural. This unnatural density of matter is homogenous to the density of darkness. Hence at the moment(although this period is quickly coming to an end) all that is material belongs to the realm of darkness.

Hence when two souls are struggling over a physical body, the darker soul usually gets a firmer hold of the body which is material and which, along with all that is material, suffers a densification. This densification allows the darker soul an upper hand; while the lighter soul, which is not dense and hence non-homogenous to the density of matter will have to retreat.

The lighter soul can only win when there is a person strongly connected to the light in the vicinity of the growing fetus. Such a person, through his radiation will repel darkness and dark souls, while at the same time offering lighter souls a homogeneous bridge through which they can incarnate into the fetus. But in a situation where the fetus is surrounded by darkness, then darker souls will have the upper hand. Ie if the pregnant woman is evil and surounded by evil people, for example. Then it will be easier for souls of the same evil propensities to incarnate into her fetus and difficult for a lighter one to incarnate.

This is all too simple and natural. I will give an analogy: Under normal circumstances, a healthy man is far stronger than a fish, lets say Tilapia. However, if the battle is under water, the Tilapia quickly gets an upper hand and the man will have to retreat because he cannot breath underwater. So if a man's house is pushed underwater, the little Tilapia can quickly move into the house, while the man would have to retreat to above the water where he can breath. However, this does not contradict the fact the healthy man is stronger than the Tilapia.

Another analogy: one can say that healthy people are stronger than sick and dying people. Hence in every struggle between a healthy and a sick man, the healthy man wins. Hence it's the purity of health that determins the victory. But when the healthy man is struggling with the sick man over an object, once the sick man grabs the object the healthy man withdraws inorder not to contract the disease. Imagine struggling with an Ebola victim over a car. Once the Ebola victim enters the car or reaches for the steering wheel, the healthy will immediately abandon the car and run away so as not to get infected with Ebola. This why lighter souls withdraw before darker ones over material objects. Imagine struggling for an object in the territory of sick people or in an Ebola infested town. The healthy man will quickly withdraw as soon as the Ebola ridden man grabs the object. This does not contradict the fact that the healthy man is stronger than the Ebola suffering man.

The world of matter has been bushed into the realm of darkness, just as the man's house was pushed into water. Hence darkness (the fishes, Tilapia and etc) now has the upper hand in the world of matter (the man's house) because it is now in their territory.

However, this period is coming to an end. Since the advent of the Son of man, the world of matter has been gradually rising away from the realm of darkness. Hence darkness is getting weaker by the day. At the moment the ethereal realm is almost completely rid of darkness. The dark planes of the beyond has been reduced to the realms of fine and medium gross matter. So many dark souls in the ethereal has been pushed to realms of gross matter, as the ethereal rises to the light. This is why the worlds of gross matter are over populated today, also why the earth, which belongs to coarsest gross matter is terribly overpopulated. But the time will come when even the realms of gross mater, all the way to the earth, will be cleansed too and darkness will no longer be able to incarnate on earth. All matter would then have been freed from the all darkness and return to its allotted orbit, far closer to the light than its present orbit.

I have to go for now.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Anna7: 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
justcool:

Hi Anna7

I know many crossbearers are awaiting my perception on the issue of the different editions of the Grail Message. However, I'm still not sure whether it's right for me to share my perception on this issue. I went through a lot of inner struggle before I arrived at my perception, which at the moment I consider very personal.

All I can say for now is that I have resorted to 1931 edition. This edition, in my perception, is the most authentic edition.

But do not take my words for it. I advice each individual to pick up both edition and compare them intuitively. Intuitively examine the differences, especially the deletions and the additions, then you will arrive at your own conclusion.

You can read the 1931 edition for free here: http://www.abdrushin.us/in-the-light-of-truth/

An eye opener is the lecture, 'I am the resurrection and the Life, no man cometh unto the Father but by me!' carefully read this lecture in both editions and consider whether the additional paragraphs added in the posthumous 1949 edition is in accord with the rest of the Grail Message. Compere this added paragraphs with the lecture, 'The last Judgment'(This lecture is called 'The World' in the posthumous edition) Do the paragraphs added at the end of 'I am the resurrection and the Life, no man cometh unto the Father but by me!' of the posthumous edition in accord with the lecture, 'The Last Judgment'(The World)?

There are other differences as well but lets start with the above. When you answer the above question, then depending on your answer, we can proceed.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Anna7: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Thank you so much Justcool for replying and I appreciate the hint you have given. Yes most of us would like to shift to the Complete Message sooner or later. However I have just now read both the lectures you mentioned and for the first time found a contradiction, a doubt. But please check, I think the Comforter clears this doubt in the lecture “Christmas” where he says the same before adding these paragraphs in the Final edition:

Quotes from the lecture “Christmas” - “As a consequence the Earth will not burst asunder under the curse weighing on it! This had been its actual fate! Now, however, it will only be purified but it will survive! — “

“His incarnation on Earth, then, had not been planned in the beginning. Only upon His pleading was He permitted to descend to the Earth for the Judgment. With the granting of this request the fate of this Earth changed; it will be saved from complete destruction! After a terrible purification process it will be allowed to be lifted up to the region where destruction finds no access. — — “

With warm regards,
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 5:19am On Dec 06, 2014
@ Anna7

Thanks so much for your reply. I can explain the verses that you quoted which still is not in accord with the added paragraphs on 'I am the resurrection and the Life, no man cometh unto the Father but by me!'. And also, I do not believe that it was the Comforter who made the changes, additions, and deletions, in question.

However before I proceed, may I ask that you provide the correct lecture or book that you quoted. I have intuitively absorbed the lecture, 'Christmas' in the 1949 posthumous edition of the Grail message and I don’t think what you quoted was from that lecture.

Kindly provide the correct book incase readers want to verify. You qouted from 'Christmas !' in the first volume of 'Resonances to the Grail message.' Please confirm and I will proceed with sharing my perception, if you are interested in hearing it.

Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by demomap: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2014
M_nwankwo

Good day to you
am an adherent to the grail message also
and i will like to get associated to you all in this
thread.

Thanks
and stay blessed!
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by Anna7: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2014
Justcool,

Yes, dear sir, it is lecture 17 Christmas! In volume one of the Resonance, from where I have copied those quotes. You yourself have provided us the link for this 1931 Edition in your last reply. Regards.
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 3:34am On Dec 07, 2014
Hi Ana 7

Now I will take some time and explain to you that the verses you quoted from “Resonances to the Grail Message” is not in accord with the added verses in “I am the resurrection and the Life...
I will break my post into two, because it is too long. Here is the first part:

First, the Grail message maintains that it is the intrinsic nature of all material forms to go through disintegration, in-other to remold into a new birth. Look around you, all that is material goes through the four phases of (1) birth, (2) maturity (ripeness), (3) over-ripeness, and (4) decay; in other words, a cycle of coming into being, disintegration, and re-formation. Observe everything material around you, i.e. our physical bodies, mountains, plants, even our houses. It is one of the most obvious things in nature that all most all cultures and all religions of the world views material forms as transient.

Planets, solar systems, and even entire universe also follow the same pattern as they are all material. None of these are infinite and eternal in their forms. Nor can they even be.

To quote from the lecture, “The Last Judgment (The World)” of the Grail Message,
It is only the cycle of Creation, in its continuous coming into being, disintegration and re-formation, that is eternal and without end, thus infinite.
http://www.abdrushin.us/in-the-light-of-truth/grail-message-by-abdrushin-020.php

From the above we observe that this cycle is without end. In other words, cannot be stopped. No material form, including the earth can remain in on one stage of this cycle forever. Such would be stagnancy which creation cannot allow because motion is a law that is imbedded unavoidable into creation. Towards the end we explore the consequences of such stagnancy which is impossible.

The laws of creation determines the duration of each form. Just as we know today that a healthy, and well-taken-care-of physical body can live up 90 to 120 yrs. The same way as a structural engineer know that the bridge he constructed will live up to 300 to 310 yrs. This way, each terrestrial globe, including the earth, has a length of time it can exist before going through disintegration. It is at this stage, the stage before disintegration sets in, that all human spirits are warned to strive to leave or separate from the World of Matter, otherwise they will be drawn into disintegration with matter. It is this separation that is referred to as the last or final judgment.

To quote from the Grail Message,
The Final, that is, the Last judgment, comes one day for each celestial body, but it does not take place simultaneously in the of Creation.
It is a process necessary in that particular part of creation which reaches the point in its cycle where its disintegration must set in, so that it can form itself anew on its further course

http://www.abdrushin.us/in-the-light-of-truth/grail-message-by-abdrushin-020.php

Observe from the above quote, ‘disintegration must set in’

From the same lecture, we read:
Again, by reason of the consistency of the Natural Laws, the point at which disintegration of each celestial globe must begin is precisely determined: a very definite place at which the process of disintegration must develop, irrespective of the condition of the celestial glob concerned and of its inhabitants.

Observe from the above that ‘the point at which disintegration of each celestial globe must begin is precisely determined’
Also observe that the Grail message said in the above quote that ‘disintegration must occur, irrespective of the condition of the celestial glob and of its inhabitants.’
Hence, when this ‘precisely determined’ time arrives, disintegration must set in ‘irrespective of the condition’ of the inhabitants of the glob; be they righteous, unrighteous, striving towards the light or not, their material planet must disintegrate at a point. For material forms must periodically pass through the funnel of disintegration. This is an intrinsic nature of matter, which the condition of the human spirit cannot change.

However, we know that the sins of the inhabitants of a planet can mass up and weigh heavily on the planet, allowing it to distance unnaturally from the light and hence drive it into a premature dissolution. This, I have already explained to Speer. Since judgment is the point right before disintegration, a point at which the righteous must separate from matter and ascend to the light, one can equally say that the sins of the inhabitants of a globe can drive the globe into an early or premature judgment.

To define judgment, I will quote from the Grail message,
“The separation of spirit from matter, taking place by reason of quite natural process and laws is the so called “Last Judgment” which is connected with great upheavals and transformation.”

The aforementioned early or premature disintegration of earth due to the sins of mankind was what Jesus prevented by incarnating on earth. I have explained this many times in this thread. Another early disintegration of the earth would have happened when at the beginning of the Last Judgment brought by the son of man. The first ray of judgment hitting the earth would have brought back mankind’s enormous guilt(karma), of crucifying Jesus, under which the earth would have perished or disintegrated immediately. Hence earthly mankind where so burdened that the earth would not have survived the Last Judgment(separation of spirit from matter) but would have perished at the first ray of judgment. It was this disintegration that the son of man prevented by incarnating on earth. And this is what is described in the verses you quoted from “Christmas!” in “Resonances from the Grail Message I

This saving the earth from premature disintegration done by Jesus and the son of man did not make the earth permanently beyond disintegration. What Jesus and the son of man did could be likened to giving the earth more time, for the sake of the righteous to complete their ascent and separate from matter. It doesn’t mean that the earth will presently or continue to exist everlastingly without ever being disintegrated. Mankind would have plunged the earth into an early disintegration, but Jesus and the son of man saved the earth, giving it strength to escape this premature disintegration and to exist till the time that was ‘precisely determined’ at the creation or formation of the earth. Hence it was only a temporal saving!

This is made very clear in the lecture “Christmas!” from where you quoted. In the same lecture, Abdruschin explains:

“As a consequence the earth will not burst asunder under the curse weighing on it! This had been its actual fate! Now, however, it will only be purified but will survive!_”
http://www.abdrushin.us/grail-message/resonances-by-abdrushin-017.php

The above explains who His incarnation on earth purified the earth enough to survive its fate which would have been early disintegration as a reciprocal effect of the murder of Jesus. This is the ‘curse weighing on it.’ This integration would have happened during the judgment of the earth. But His incarnation on earth prevented. His strong radiation enveloped the earth and was able to repulse the dark currents that Judgment returned to the earth.

Abdrischin goes further in the same lecture to state,

His incarnation on Earth, then, had not been planned in the beginning. Only upon His pleading was He permitted to descend to the Earth for the Judgment. With the granting of this request the fate of this Earth changed; it will be saved from complete destruction! After a terrible purification process it will be allowed to be lifted up to the region where destruction finds no access. –

His incarnation which was not planed initially became necessary after it was seen that due to mankind’s guilt, the Earth will not survive the judgment. And hence other promises would not be fulfilled, ie the Millennium or the 1000 year of God’s will on earth. This is an extension period that was promised the righteous. I have already explained to Speer earlier in this thread that it was not initially planed for the son of man to incarnate on earth. Jesus partitioned for this incarnation when He saw that his mission would not bear the right fruit among mankind, they could not understand Jesus and hence would be annihilated in judgment if another help was not given to them right before the judgment. This help is only for a while, it will only help Earth avoid disintegration during judgment, but cannot make the earth eternal or everlasting as such would violate the laws of creation.

Abdruschin goes further to explain,
Bear in mind then that you have a part in holding the Earth so that it will not perish! Through your purest volition, millions of people will still have the opportunity to mature for a while longer, and still to enter into the Kingdom of God, which had already been lost to them. Therefore, do not take this too lightly.
You chosen and called ones! The time for fulfilling your vow has begun. For this I call you to action.

From the above we observe ‘for a while longer’. This clearly makes my point!! Hence this holding the earth away from destruction which is accomplished by the radiation of the son of man and the striving of the called and chosen ones, is only for a while. Not permanently!

This is in contradiction to the added verses to “I am the resurrection and the Life…. which states that matter can “always remain fresh and healthy and swings in the Laws of Creation, thus avoiding a course which must otherwise lead to over-ripeness and disintegration.”

Earlier in the same lecture, we read,

“Because it is over-ripe the World of Matter is now entering a period of disintegration and simultaneously drifting towards a new birth.
For the human spirits, however, the time of harvesting has arrived, and with it the separation! That which is mature will be uplifted towards the Light through the effects of the Natural Laws which permit the ethereal cloak gradually to be cast off, leaving the spirit thus freed from its burden consciously to swing upwards to the realm of its own nature, of all that is eternally spiritual. That which is useless, however, will be retained in the World of Matter by self-imposed density of their ethereal bodies.
The fate of the latter is that their ethereal bodies will remain subject to the changes now taking place in the World of Matter, and they will have to suffer under the most painful disintegration covering thousands of years. The magnitude of the suffering will finally affect the human spirit in such a manner as to make it lose its self-consciousness. And with it the form of the image of God, the form of man, acquired in the course of becoming conscious, again disintegrates. ”
http://www.abdrushin.us/in-the-light-of-truth/grail-message-by-abdrushin-063.php

The above is in complete harmony with the lecture, “The Last judgment (The world).” Exactly the same process was described in it, only in different words.
“[b] Again, by reason of the consistency of the Natural Laws, the point at which disintegration of each celestial globe must begin is precisely determined: a very definite place at which the process of disintegration must develop, irrespective of the condition of the celestial glob concerned and of its inhabitants
The cycle drives every celestial globe irresistibly towards this point, the hour of disintegration will fulfilled without delay; as with everything in Creation this actually denotes only a transformation, the opportunity for a further development. Then the hour of the “either—or” has come for every human being. Either he is raised high towards the Light if he strives for the spiritual, or he remains chained to the World of Matter, to which he clings if out of conviction he declares that only material things are of value.
In that case, through the lawful consequence of his own volition, he is drawn with it into disintegration. This is spiritual death. Equivalent to effacement from the book of life.[/b]”

Once again I wish to call your attention to the fact that in the above we read, ‘…disintegration must develop, irrespective of the condition of the celestial glob and of its inhabitants.’

This is quite contrary to the added verse which says that

“The afore-mentioned periodic disintegration of all matter at a certain definite point in its cycle is a consequence of the fact that the human spirit-germs, which have the capacity to make a free decision, are permitted to develop in the Worlds of Matter.”
http://grailmessage.com/en/volume-two/i-am-the-resurrection-and-the-life

So which is correct?
The one that runs like rhetoric in the entire Grail message, which states that matter is irresistibly subject to cycle of periodic disintegration, birth, maturity irrespective of the condition of its inhabitants… An eternal cycle?
Or the added verse which says that periodic disintegration is a consequence of the free will of the human spirit-germs?
They most definitely contradict each other!

(To be continued)
Re: Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message by justcool(m): 3:35am On Dec 07, 2014
(continued)

The added verse goes further to make more contradictions by saying that some parts of matter, where the developing spirits follow the will of God, “remains fresh and healthy and swings in the Laws of Creation, thus avoiding a course which must lead to over-ripeness and disintegration”

While earlier on the same Lecture , we were told that,
“If men remain in the World of matter they must naturally be drawn at some time or other into disintegration to which all matter is subject….”

Observe that in the above, He said, ‘All matter…’ not some matter, or those where men do not strive to the light. How can we have such a contradiction in the same lecture He goes further to explain that the only part of creation not subject to disintegration is the spiritual:
“And above this rotating circle there stands firmly anchored the first spiritually pure Creation, the so-called Paradise. In contrast to the formed World of Matter, Paradise is not subject to disintegration.”

The above is in harmony with the lecture, “The Last Judgment (The World)” where we read,

Far above the eternal cycle of Creation there floats like a crown in the center an “Azura Island”, the abode of the blessed, of purified spirits, who may dwell in the Regions of Light. This Island is separate from the World. Therefore it has no part in the cycle…

From the above we notice that above the worlds of matter and separate from matter lies the part of Creation(Azura Island) that is not subject to the cycle of birth and disintegration, which the all World(material creation) is subject to irrespective of the condition of its inhabitants.

Besides, science has observed uninhabited worlds, (planets and stars) explode and disintegrate, they have observed the formation or birth of new stars from dense nebula; hence science has observed that stars are born, grow old and die(disintegrate) exactly as the original Grail Message said. This again contradicts the added verse which says that disintegration is a consequence of sin of the inhabitants of the planets. If so why then have we observed uninhabited planets go through disintegration?
Science has observed a star in formation. Here is an article about it: http://scitechdaily.com/rapid-star-formation-observed-in-the-phoenix-cluster/
Also, recently science observed an old star gradually consuming the planets in its solar system. Here is an interesting article: http://articles.latimes.com/2012/aug/21/science/la-sci-sn-star-eats-planet-20120821

I know one shouldn’t mix science with spiritually, but this is a different case. Since here we are dealing with matter which is observable and a faction of which fall under the realms of science, I don’t we why we shouldn’t bring scientific evidenced; hence I provided the above two links to scientific discoveries. Every statement anybody makes about the observable world should live up to scientific discoveries. Once again the description of the cyclic nature the world(stars, planets solar systems and etc) provided in the original message lives up to the truth. But the add verse once again fails in the face of science, otherwise uninhibited solar systems will not have been observed to disintegrate.
I will end with a quote from the Grail Message. From the lecture, “I am the Resurrection and the Life, no man cometh to the Father but by me!

“Observe in the germination, growing, ripening and decaying how the process of forming goes on, i.e., how the basic substances become merged, the development which takes place, followed again by deterioration into the same basic substances through disintegration, that is, through the falling apart in the process of decaying of what has been formed! You can distinctly see this with water, also with the so-called decomposition of stones, with plants and also with animal and human bodies. And in the same way that this happens with small things it also happens with great things, and ultimately with all world events! And not only in the Gross Material World which is visible to man on earth, but also in the Ethereal World, in the so-called beyond which, however, has nothing to do with Paradise!”

In the above we are given the key to understanding the process. We are told to observe the process of development and disintegration around us. We are told that ‘in the same way that this happens with small things it also happens with great things, and ultimately with all world events!’ So let’s look around us. Let’s take our bodies for example! The human body is born, matures, grows old and dies. Can our bodies under any circumstance live forever? Our spirits incarnated into our bodies when the body reached a stage in its development, just as human spirits descended into matter when the latter reached a stage in its development. Hence the spirits are bound to leave matter disintegration sets in, just as our spirits are bound to depart our bodies when it dies. Our wrong behavior(sins) can greatly shorten the life’s span of our physical bodies but it cannot ultimately make it live forever, no matter how good we are. A doctor visiting us during the time of disease can save of from imminent death, but not ultimately from death which must come later at old age. The same way, Jesus and the son of man, saved the earth from imminent or premature death, but only for a while, for they cannot make the earth live forever.

By the same token, one can say the bad habits can cause premature aging and death; but it will be wrong to assert that the death that occurs at the end of the physical bodies lifespan is a consequence of bad habits.
Hence one can correctly say that the premature disintegration of any planet is a consequence of the sins of its inhabitants; but it will be wrong to assert the Periodic disintegration which occurs at the end of the lifespan of the planet is a consequence of the sins of its inhabitants.
The word Periodic makes such a statement wrong and contrary to the laws of creation. Periodic is that which occurs at regular intervals, at the end of the life of every planet, and irrespective of the condition of the inhabitants of the planets.

The seeker should ask himself: What would then happen to the earth if it stays at this stage forever? Considering that no fresh germs from Paradise can incarnate into the earth, what would then happen when all the inhabitants are matures and have ascended to the light? The earth will remain empty?

Strange as it may sound, some factions of the Grail movement now teach that one does not ascend to Paradise after attaining maturity, but must stay in subsequent creation!!! Perhaps such ideas sprang from this added verse which is contrary to the rest of the Grail Message.

In my perception, this is darkness trying to lure the human spirits gaze away from Paradise where we must return. Lecture after lecture, the Grail message urges us to strive away from matter towards our spiritual home; otherwise we run the risk of disintegrating with matter. For matter cannot remain forever in this form. Now this added verse is telling us that we have time because the earth can remain as long as we act correctly.

What a clever and subtle move form darkness.

There are other deletions and additions too, I don’t know if I will deal with them here in nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 / South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.