Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Can You Marry A Girl That Is Very Temperamental - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl That Is Very Temperamental (2213 Views)

See The Girl That Just Messaged Me (photos) / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Girl That Is Very Temperamental by Dooyboy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2012
My girl friend is very hot tempered and recently we had a little arguement and forgetting that we were in the public she suprised me wit two very hot slap on my face. I did nothing. Pls advice me. Do i go ahead and marry her?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Is Very Temperamental by jamace(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2012
At your own risk.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Is Very Temperamental by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2012
she slapped a whole man! angry angry

Dump dat bitchhhhhhhhhhh.

D sooner d bera oo ,she go kill u one day.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Is Very Temperamental by seedord247(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2012
If you are a Muslim, give her ablution water to drink and if you are a christian tell her to insert the bible inside her breast when sleeping and if you're the other type, tell her to drink her first urine in the morning.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Is Very Temperamental by Killz3(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2012
Go ahead and marry her if you are that pathetic and discombobulated. . . You can live without her!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Is Very Temperamental by kelz88(f): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2012
Not once, twice!!! :O
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Is Very Temperamental by zumaboy: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2012
dump d bitch cos she wld do worse tomoro, nomatter how much she begs 4gt it
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Is Very Temperamental by seedord247(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2012
~Killz~:
Go ahead and marry her if you are that pathetic and discombobulated. . . You can live without her!

this guy never change . . . . i pity you. tongue embarassed
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Is Very Temperamental by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
Why willingly have anything to do with someone that will make you commit murder one day?

Everyone thinks they know their limits grin. Think coming back from work after a stressful day where everyone in your company now hates you because you made them loose money. Your oga called you a BIG FOOL. . . you are highly stressed, just to get home and meet some vulture of a wife who decides to woaz you 3 hot slaps because you came back from work late and therefore believes with every fibre of her being that you are cheating. grin

Omo, you go fit kill person at that point in time ooo. You may find yourself swinging and you just won't know when you can bring yourself to stop. So for your own peace, stay away from such creatures if you don't want a criminal record.

Ignore all pleas from her afterwards. The respect is already gone. If she begs, it is just because she doesn't want to go through the inconvenience of entering market again.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Is Very Temperamental by Killz3(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2012
BTW, it's good you did not slap back. . .
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Is Very Temperamental by Loveaflame(m): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2012
Been temperamental and been brutal are two different things.if you are the cucumber type and shameless type you can go ahead.but if you truly love her and believe she can change go ahead.but let your heart direct you and seek for God's direction.one thing is very clear shine your eyes.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Is Very Temperamental by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2012
Loveaflame: Been temperamental and been brutal are two different things.if you are the cucumber type and shameless type you can go ahead.[size=17pt]but if you truly love her and believe she can change[/size] go ahead.but let your heart direct you and seek for God's direction.one thing is very clear shine your eyes.

WTF is this
Isn't that what y'all tell yourselves about men? does it ever happen? then y'all start blaming the world for your romance misfortunes. undecided

Guy FLEEEE. This current path has nothing but criminal records and/or humiliation for you. Marriage is a thing meant to be enjoyed.
Or do you feel there is no better woman for you out there? do you think god has assigned your lot in life to chop slap everyday from some woman?
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Is Very Temperamental by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2012
Well personally I'd leave her right away but who knows what YOUR love can endure?!? If you are VERY SURE that you can live with her slapping you in front of your children, insulting and disrespecting you in front of your family and insulting them too(your parents inclusive), by all means marry your life away but, you must never lay your own hands on her o. And I say this not for you to be a gentleman but because her behaviour would have become the norm that it would be insane for you to react violently to her violence.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Is Very Temperamental by Nayah(f): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2012
Poster, the fact you didn't do anything violent shows how matue you are, now sincerly slapping someone and especially your man or even shouting on him in public is not a good thing,and to my opinion she won't obtain anything like that and this is available to any sister who has this tpe of behaviour

But this is about what you're ready to bear, what you can do for her love, if you think you can stand it, then fine but if you have a little doubt just talk to her and test her to see if this is worthy smileyPoster, the fact you didn't do anything violent shows how matue you are, now sincerly slapping someone and especially your man or even shouting on him in public is not a good thing,and to my opinion she won't obtain anything like that and this is available to any sister who has this tpe of behaviour

But this is about what you're ready to bear, what you can do for her love, if you think you can stand it, then fine but if you have a little doubt just talk to her and test her right after to see if this is worthy

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound! / 10 Choices You Might End Up Regretting In 10 Years / MY Eid Gift For Muslim Married Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.