Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Can God Lead You To Someone You Don't Love In Marriage? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Lead You To Someone You Don't Love In Marriage? (10349 Views)

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Churches That Can Lead You To Hell Fire / Can God Lead You To Marry Someone You Don't Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can God Lead You To Someone You Don't Love In Marriage? by rubi(f): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2008
@Topic The two people involve their heart must agree first. the bible says can two walk together unless they agree? If God has convinced the other person and he/she has to wait and give you time to be sure what you are doing and be convinced too. Marriage should not be enjoyed and not endured
Re: Can God Lead You To Someone You Don't Love In Marriage? by madamkoko: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2008
If god doesn't choose your mate how will god lead you to someone.

People choose thier partners and stop involving god in rubbish. Of all the other important things god should be concerned about. like giving Obasanjo the true punishment he deserves.
Re: Can God Lead You To Someone You Don't Love In Marriage? by rubi(f): 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2008
Stop following me around the whole nairaland ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Re: Can God Lead You To Someone You Don't Love In Marriage? by ifyalways(f): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2008
hmmn undecided
questions undecided
Re: Can God Lead You To Someone You Don't Love In Marriage? by belovedbest(m): 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
YES! It's like saying can God ask you to do what's not convenient. My wife never like not to talk of love when we 1st met, simply because she didn't know me, but she later did after almost 2 years. I equally struggled with the idea of marrying her but we have no regret for our decision till date(4yrs+). What matters is patience & understanding from the other party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Ways We Can Receive Healing & Cleansing From God / Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To / Here’s How Much Judas’ 30 Pieces Of Silver Worth In Today’s Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.