Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Is She A Virgin Please? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Virgin Please? (11623 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She A Virgin Please? by ThisisCee(f): 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2012
You confirmed it already

Between, girls of nowadays are not novices when it comes to the act of romance! Movies, the internet, novels are all there! Technology has so improved

If you are not okay with that and are adamant to disvirgin her, simply let go! embarassed
Re: Is She A Virgin Please? by InkedNerd(f): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2012
jobfront: @Inked Nerd, honestly, it seems I like her seriously, she makes sense just that I don't like virgins cos of so many reasons including how they take it when actually they are not true virgins but technical virgins. A TRUE VIRGIN KNOWS NOTHING LIKE SEXUAL PLEASURE, HAVEN'T ENGAGED IN ANY VIZ. KISSING, PETTING, SUCKING, LICKING, FPLAYING, ETC. SHE IS PURE IN HEART, SHE DOESN'T KNOW IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE SEXUAL PLEASURE. Thats the kind God approves and wants if its for God, not the kind today ladies practice. Tnkx once again, but won't let go...Lolz...we kinda attracted to me, and I am too. We just spoke now, she is on an official trip outside state, hope things works out fine when she is back again. tnx I learnt something at least.

I understand what you're saying but you only have two options here; either you leave her alone or you respect her pseudo desire to remain a "virgin". I must say though, when you said that "true virgins" know nothing of sëxual pleasure, that isn't necessarily true. Being a virgin doesn't mean that you have no knowledge of what your sëxual desires are or how to go about achieving them. Everyone is different--not engaging in sex of any form doesn't mean that the person has no idea what they're doing.
Re: Is She A Virgin Please? by Airtimex(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
ronkebp:

What else do you call a virgin?? although there are so many things you can liken virginity too, in this case (penetrative sex) she is still a virgin to that one, but she is not a virgin to what the idea, feelings and emotions of what sex should be and what it is, (she is not a novice in the sex world).
hahahahahahahahahaha i can't help but laugh, this is getting very serious. women and their mentality i bow oooooooooooo. grin
Re: Is She A Virgin Please? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2012
Let's keep fooling ourselves ladies....since a virgin should be kissing, cuddling, petting, sucking, necking, touching, fingering, etc, etc, and still remains a virgin....eh yeah, una dey fool una self shaa...cos papa Godey no know una type, or get am for him big book, so wake up...you better enjoy it and know you did and stop fooling yourself that you are a virgin, when actually you aren't. just saying...meant no harm...cheers...lol
Re: Is She A Virgin Please? by InkedNerd(f): 12:47am On Mar 22, 2012
jobfront: Let's keep fooling ourselves ladies....since a virgin should be kissing, cuddling, petting, sucking, necking, touching, fingering, etc, etc, and still remains a virgin....eh yeah, una dey fool una self shaa...cos papa Godey no know una type, or get am for him big book, so wake up...you better enjoy it and know you did and stop fooling yourself that you are a virgin, when actually you aren't. just saying...meant no harm...cheers...lol

Ah ah, what's the problem?! Yes, that one girl that you mentioned is in denial but not all girls do this--she is not a representation of all girls or a majority of girls. Besides, if you're gonna talk about people being phony, men can be just as phony as well regardless of whether or not it relates to their sexuality.
Re: Is She A Virgin Please? by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 22, 2012
@Inked Nerd, ok ma'am, I hope not o...like your reasoning shaa you kinda good, keep it up but there are more nice sensible Nigerian guys than girls, we don't need to argue it shaa.
Re: Is She A Virgin Please? by kemcin: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2012
At Bennyraz ur a bad pikini lipsrsealed
Re: Is She A Virgin Please? by InkedNerd(f): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2012
OP, don't worry someone better will come along wink
Re: Is She A Virgin Please? by CuteTj(m): 12:09am On Mar 23, 2012
The real meaning of virginity is a female that hasn't known a male/ hasn't engaged in any s.e.xual act with a male. She is definitely not a virgin. She is just trying to play God.
Re: Is She A Virgin Please? by tosyne2much(m): 12:22am On Jul 02, 2014
Abeg dat grl na yeye girl jawe.... Wat kinda of favourable and unrighteous covenant wld such an hypocrite mak wit God ? Remember u cannot bribe God.... I wont advise u to date a lady of such as u wld have trust issues.... Ur right sense of reasoning shld av told u dat she's not wat she claims to be.... She myt be a virgin biologically ooo... FINE !!! But y wld u be in a relationship wit a lady who told u she has a covenant wit God to be undefiled yet she engages in al forms of sexual imomralities and wld deceive men wit her closed hymen afterwards... Morover the poster sounds so desperate for sex... U dnt sound lik a man yet

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nigerian Girls Behave When You Are Removing There Pants (photos) / Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? / My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.