Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? (19834 Views)

What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? / Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? / Top Ten Gospel Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by bayulll01(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
*majesty by !!!w smith got be crying aniday
*order my steps!!broklyn terbancle choir i luv that song!
He kept me by !!kurt car so inspiring
*omije luv listning to it every morning
beautifull by cece winas!!it could only get better.
*noting impossible!og gwash i forgot the author
worth is the lamb,by the wonderful and power full woman called!!not again
more of u!!dnt ask who sang the song.
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Achimedis1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2012
greate jehovah we praise uuu 2x
weee praise ur name 2x
jehover we praise u.

only u ar holy
only u ar wonderful
4 theres no one else like
whos faithful ever true
o my love my heart my life
is a testimony.

Je....sus lamb of God worthy is ur naaaame2x
ur my strenght wen i am weak
u ar my treasure dat i see
u ar my only God by bob fit.

Come fill our heart holy spirit breath upon us breath of life

mac clurkin dayz of elijah
sinach my faith
donnie maccklurkin holy
jasi velasquaze i get on my knees
tery mcalmon i sing praises
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by shewanna: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2012
Alpha and Omega- by Isreal and New Breed.
Create in me a clean hear- by Donnie McClurkin
Who am I- by Casting Crowns.
Hoooly,Holy, are u Lord God almighty....worthy is the lamb....Aaaamen.

I worship with tears rolling down my cheeks whenever I listen to these songs. Soul inspiring.....
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Mayydee(f): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2012
I break down wen i listen to hymns esp;
great is thy faithfullness,
rock of ages,
happy day happy day when jesus washed my sins away( in yoruba language).
I also like don moen songs esp he never sleeps.
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by shewanna: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2012
Alpha and Omega- by Isreal and New Breed.
Create in me a clean heart- by Donnie McClurkin
Who am I- by Casting Crowns.
Hoooly,Holy, are u Lord God almighty....worthy is the lamb....Aaaamen.

I worship with tears rolling down my cheeks whenever I listen to these songs. Soul inspiring.....
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by nhiyo(m): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2012
Good Wowen Choir: Odun lo sopin
Evang. Ayewa: Amona tete mabo
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by santosjohn(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
I will sing....don moen.
all integrity songs
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by RuuDie(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
Jeremy Camp - Nothing else I need
Switchfoot - On fire
The Newsboys - He reigns
MercyMe - my heart is spoken for

For some reason, these songs just raise my spirits. . .anytime, anywhere, anyday!
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by mrrock: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
Music from likes of Majek Fashek
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by sunky644(m): 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
Tope Alabi - kile ma dahoro
Lara George - ijoba orun

1 Like

Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Machini(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2012
*Donnie McClurkin - Only you are Holy

*Casting Crowns - And now my life song sings (I can play dis song all day long!)

*Donnie McClurkin - I will sing

*Darwin Hobbs - In Humble Adoration

*CFNI - Without You.(Lavish album)
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Lyth: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2012
Maire Brennan - Perfect time
Benita Okojie - We óse
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Afodot0022(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
For me, its all songs by HILL SONG which are Still, will not be ashamed, great n mighty, lead me 2d cross, healer, this is our God, savior n king, run,hossana, he is lord,awesome God, came 2 my rescue. Those ar few 2 list. I downloaded al their full track. Men, those guys are great nd their songs minister to my soul. Wheneva have fall short of God grace, these songs urge me to seek for Gods mercy. Do anyone know what country this guys are from?
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by MOBBDEEP: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2012
Haha!, too plenty.
But my favorites are :
* Mercy Seat ( the track ) by Don Moen ( Chei!!!, I followed this track for almost 5yrs just to know who sang it )
* Nothing Compares by Third day
* Lose my Soul by Tobymac Ft. Kirk Franklin
* What You've Done For Me by Tree 63
* I Dare You by Switch Foot
* Lagimo by Roof Top MCs
* Vanity by Bouqui Ft. David
* Six Feet by Infinity
* Aye O le by Infinity
* Serve The Lord by Don Jazzy ( This track keep amazing me how a spring can produce two different streams )
* Ko Soba bi re by Folake Umosen
* Yinka Ayefele especially
1. Next Level Album
2. Gratitude Album ( aka Labe Aanu )
3. Sweet Experience Album
4. Amazing Grace Album
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2012
I derive so much joy in singing gospel songs cos i knw dat 1 of d reasons i still stand on d face of d earth is 2 give praise 2 HIM who has called us out of d darknes in2 HIS marvelous light. Here are some of d songs i likes singing:
*Alabaster box- Cece winas.
*heaven on earth- Micah Stampley.
*He's able- Darwin Hobbs.
*Something happens- Kurt Carr
*Only U are holy- Donnie Mcclurkin

1 Like

Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by mamabear1(f): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
Sinach's new album does wonders 4mi!!!
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
"Jesus bu onye ndu" by Chief Stephen Ositadinma Osadebe
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by pslm23(f): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2012
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Dawdy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2012
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Dawdy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2012
Christianity is damn funny! No principles, just do as you will, Can a Muslims decide to just listen to the Islamic songs and not Pray (Salaat) in the mosque, because He finds it stressful? Can a Christian tell me the meaning of "Praise the lord and worship the lord"? I dont u people know the difference.
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by wawaboy1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2012
mama bear: Sinach's new album does wonders 4mi!!!
ahh i love this sis sooo much. That song" u make my live so beautiful' is a bomb.
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by kelvincoll(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2012
I've got quite a number gospel songs with the divine touch buh MAX LUCADO.. My hrt will trust in you and BEBE WINANS... Writing a love song are spirit filled songs that sure takes me home!....... Glory Somebody grin
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by omsyhadex(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
Heart of worship- michael smith and i fail to worry- gbenga adenuga
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by jiggar(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
Awesome God by sinach
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by hizaya61(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
bebo norman borrow mine
bebo nornam nothing without you
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by uchemelo: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2012
I'm very much like you, I have about 120 tracks by Hillsong smiley. I like 'love like fire' - Hillsong, 'forever Reigns' - Hillsong. 'Only you are Holy' - Donnie Mckuckly, 'Lord of Lords' - Hillsong, and the 'God is able' album etc
smiley
Flashaldrin: I'm a christian and an active member of a pentecostal church, but i've found that most times i get bored with the sermons, but nothing ministers to me like music. Pure gospel music.
Some songs touch me the most, esp those by don moen, micheal smith, hillsong. They are;
1. Ancient words (m smith)
2. I see you (m smith)
3. He never sleeps (don moen)
4. Be magnified (don moen)
5. Here i am to worship (m smith)
6. I will sing (don moen)
7. Who am i (casting crowns)
8. My heart will trust (hillsong)
9. For your name is holy (paul wilbur)
10. All i need is you (hillsong)
11. Seed to sow (m smith)
this songs instantly bring me to my knees with a kind of indescribable feeling and a broken spirit.
i also love gospel rock, they make me high in the spirit, grin eg;
1. You deserve (hillsong)
2. Run (hillsong)
3. Your name high (hillsong)

are their any like me?? What are the songs that minister to you most?? Lets share!
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by plappville(f): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2012
Screwface: Paul Wilbur's Jerusalem Arise.
No matter where I am,who am with,or what am doing,once i hear any track from that album,am AirLifted!

Of a truth, Paul Wilbur knows how to sing to the Lord!
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by AutoMahnn: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
There are loads of worship songs that get me connected instantly done by both local and international gospel artistes. Mere seeing some of those mentioned here already sets me in the mood. The sound of music is truly powerful and a tool we must not allow the devil dominate. God bless you OP, nice thread this one. And oh, I love the song 'for thou O Lord are the shield for me, my glory you lift my head..' I don't know the artiste o.
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Tittos: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2012
I believe-Yolanda Adams..she was speaking to me when she sang that song..it isn't really gospel though but inspirational..
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
Any song that exalts and honours God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary / Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? / More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.