Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? (19833 Views)

What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? / Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? / Top Ten Gospel Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by djeezy(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
I will sing_ Don Meon
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Enoquin(f): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2012
The songs plenty oh...I can't name them all...but my all time favourites

Marvin Sapp - You alone are God
Karen Clark - Secret place
Kim Burrell - Jesus (reprise)
Donnie McClurkin - Stand
Yolanda - Through the storms, Be blessed, Fragile heart, The battle is not yours
Don Lawrence - Bless me
John P Kee - Grateful
Kirk franklin - Love, Imagine me, Now behold the lamb
J. Moss - More
Order my steps - the version by brooklyn tabernacle
Tonex: Lord make me over
Kirk franklin n T.D Jakes - phone call...(Don't know if that is the title)
Whitney/R.kelly - I look to you

And so many more...
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2012
Flashaldrin: I'm a christian and an active member of a pentecostal church, but i've found that most times i get bored with the sermons, but nothing ministers to me like music. Pure gospel music.
Some songs touch me the most, esp those by don moen, micheal smith, hillsong. They are;
1. Ancient words (m smith)
2. I see you (m smith)
3. He never sleeps (don moen)
4. Be magnified (don moen)
5. Here i am to worship (m smith)
6. I will sing (don moen)
7. Who am i (casting crowns)
8. My heart will trust (hillsong)
9. For your name is holy (paul wilbur)
10. All i need is you (hillsong)
11. Seed to sow (m smith)
this songs instantly bring me to my knees with a kind of indescribable feeling and a broken spirit.
i also love gospel rock, they make me high in the spirit, grin eg;
1. You deserve (hillsong)
2. Run (hillsong)
3. Your name high (hillsong)

are their any like me?? What are the songs that minister to you most?? Lets share!
i love your collection, this exactly the type of gospel rhythms i love listening to. Xpecially Hillsong(my favourites). Moen too is Good though.
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by adegbitown: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2012
Now behold d lamb-kirk frankln, Thank you Lord,Arise.This is your house,Let ur glory fall-Don Moen, waging war,purified,mercy said no,Alabaster box,come fill my heart-Cece winans... I could go on. I listen to Gospel songs ONLY. Our local artists are nt realy singing gospel.most are after d fame. Each time i watch Kingdom Africa,i wonder what gospel is turning to. There's dis female singer that sang 'Adura mi ti gba' and her breasts were all over the video. That's wat we get from tiwantiwa. May God av mercy.

1 Like

Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Slasha1(f): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
You are the love of my life...u ar d hop dat I cling to....(itz spirit filld)
Wen God ran-PCD
More of u-Sinach
Deitrick Haddon-Don't wanna let u go & We worship u
Healing rain n majesty-Michael Smith
Most of d songs by Casting crowns,Don moen n Juanita Bynum
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Angel778(f): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
Fred hammond- magnify the name of d Lord. bob fit- above all else. adrienne lieching- in xrist alone my hope is found. kirk franklin- blessing in d storm, my life is in ur hands," imagine me e(my best track), somethng about d name Jesus. bob fit- he will come and save u. kurt karl- i almost let go. etc highly inspiring songs.

1 Like

Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by sucezTP(f): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2012
No not one... Lenny le blanc
Ijoba orun- lara george
Where we would never grow old
Igba ti moro - Tope alabi
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by ideamaster(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
At the moment
I love to worship you...Clint Brown.

Kill my flesh...Chevelene Franklin

You ar awesome in this place...Sinachi

Nma Nma...Frank Edwards
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Meristem: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2012
Fighting Temptations OST- He Still Loves Me
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by JesusDWay(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2012
Y'all need to listen to Don Moen's Be Lifted up, that song is on another level. Don Moen's generally, they are good songs
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by babeface3: 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
Michael Smith and Hillsongs Fans raise your hands; they have severally "embarrassed" my in public- not knowing that tears were streaming down my chicks...lol (here I am to worship, Might to save, For who you are et al) Funny enough,the hillsongs I got from a classmate in Europe have the same effect, I dont play them when I have visitors smiley smiley
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2012
babeface3: Michael Smith and Hillsongs Fans raise your hands; they have severally "embarrassed" my in public- not knowing that tears were streaming down my chicks...lol (here I am to worship, Might to save, For who you are et al) Funny enough,the hillsongs I got from a classmate in Europe have the same effect, I dont play them when I have visitors smiley smiley
i raise my hand very high oo. The songs really confound my spirit, as if i'm in another realm.
Others:
yes - ada
majesty - m. Smith
sharing - m. Smith (y'all really need to listen to this, great inspired song!)
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by God2man(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: As I was watching a christian movie called "Fireproof" the was a song about love,I checked out the lyrics and came to realise that,I have never loved a man and I have never been loved in return.well the way love is defined in the bible.

"Love is not a fight"

Love is not a place
To come and go as we please
It's a house we enter in
And then commit to never leave
So lock the door behind you
Throw away the key
We'll work it out together
Let it bring us to our knees

Love is a shelter in a raging storm
Love is peace in the middle of a war
If we try to leave may God send angels to guard the door
No, love is not a fight but it's something worth fighting for

To some, love is a word that they can fall into
But when they're falling out
Keeping that word is hard to do

Love will come to save us, if we'll only call
He will ask nothing from us, but demand we give our all

I would fight for you, would you fight for me?
It's worth fighting for
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by God2man(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2012
@humblebygrace, i like your username.

God will answer your prayers in a way that is beyond your expectation. In Jesus name. Amen.

Thanks for the post.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2012
God2man: @humblebygrace, i like your username.

God will answer your prayers in a way that is beyond your expectation. In Jesus name. Amen.

Thanks for the post.

God bless you.
God2man.
thanks,stay blessed too man of God
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by scampy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2012
For me, dese are my fav gospel songs...
1 Deitrick Haddon-Holy holy is d Lord of host
2 Mic Smith-Majesty
3 Don Moen-Wonderful magnificent God
4 Don Moen-Thank U
5 Don Moen-Mi Corazon
6 Mic Smith-Desperate 4 U
7 Sinach-More of U
and lot of others...
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by kvolander: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2012
One song amongst others that saw me through my trying times was

'HE NEVER SLEEPS' BY DON MOEN.

and the one that helps my faith when people try to discourage is

'VOICE OF TRUTH' BY CASTING CROWN.
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by mcneal: 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2012
N.B. Track/Song Name separated by "comma" followed by Artist Name.

Oghene Do, Chukwu Ebuka, Ome Mma, Nso Nso, Drop It at my feet - Frank Edwards
Mimo, Oro Oluwa & Adun - Sola Allyson-Obaniyi (*she sang Ife)
Ko ma si - Lara George
Ibuchinmo, Born Again - Kenny K'Ore of Infinity
I Lavish My Love - Chris Morgan
Ore Bi Jesu - Foutain of Praise led by Wale Adenuga (http://fopmusic.com/)
Angeli Mi, Kokoro Agbara(A Message) - Tope Alabi
Carried to the Table, Via Dolorosa, Holy Spirit Have Your Way - Leeland
There Will Be A Day, Healing Hand Of God - Jeremy Camp
Your Love is Extravagant, Does Anybody Hear Her, Here I Go Again - Casting Crowns
Your Love, Leaving Eden, Give Me Your Eyes, Love Never Fails - Brandon Heath
My Song is Love Unknown & The Wonder of Your Cross - Robin Mark
10,000 Reasons - Matt Redman
7x70, No Far Away - Chris August
I Will Rise, Indescribable, How Can I Keep From Singing - Chris Tomlin
Born Again - Third Day
Come As You Are, Every Time I Fall & I will Rest in You - Jaci Velasquez
What Can I Do - Paul Baloche
Amazing Grace, Sharing, Healing Rain/Let It Rain - Michael W. Smith
Majesty (Here I Am) - Delirious
Lean On Me, 911 - Kirk Franklin
More than I Wanted - Cece Winans
Grace - Bebe & Cece Winans
Redeemer, Call On Jesus - Nicole C. Mullen
Lay 'Em Down - Needtobreathe
In The Hands Of God, Born Again, God's Not Dead Like A Lion - Newsboys
You Hold Me Now - Hillsong Live (infact all tracks from Faith + Hope + Love Album)

Other Favourites of mine include but not limited to: Jesus Culture, tobyMac Planetshakers, Paul Wilbur, Rebecca St. James, Robbie Seay Band, Tenth Avenue North.
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by aydoth(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
you are the reason why we are singing, Jehovah, you are the most high God (2ce)
Jehovah, You are the most high (2ce)
Jehovah, You are the most high God (2ce)
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by emmabowin(m): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
songs done by cece winans
as well as bebe winans
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by foluberry(f): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
So that's how d 'almighty' MODs hid my post and banned me...all because I said sumthn dat displeased me. Na real wa! Nyweiz thnx 4d songs y'all. Let d downloading begin!
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by ayobase(m): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
There is no day this song wouldnt pass through my lips.....''Almighty Father I thank/2ce, I have nothing to give than to say thank u Lord, almighty father thank.''......I so much love the song, but wouldnt say thats my best!
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by deleo16(m): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2012
pls where can i download quality christian worship song on my mobile phone
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Besea(f): 1:12am On Sep 10, 2012
We pray for blessings,
We pray for peace,
Comfort for family, protection while we sleep.
We pray for healing, for prosperity.
We pray for your mighty hand to ease our suffering.
All the while Ʊ hear each spoken need
Your love is way too much to give us lesser things.

'Cause what if your blessings come through raindrops,
What if your healing comes through tears,
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know you're
Near,
What if trials of this life
Are your mercies in disguise.
Laura Story- blessings.

Others are Britt nicole- have your way, Brandon heath- follow Ʊ
Out of eden- have mercy, Micah Stampley- heaven on earth,
iyke onka-say, iyke onka- jehovah we worship Ʊ, iyke onka- i need Ʊ
Lord, all i need is Ʊ, laura story- grace, all Don Moen esp psalm 23,
Darwin hobbs- a medley of worship, hillsong's songs,William Mcdowell-
I give my self away, Kutless- what faith can do... The list is endless.
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:25am On Sep 10, 2012
deleo16: pls where can i download quality christian worship song on my mobile phone
I just google the name of the song, eg the anthem,jesus culture mp3 download.google will give u a lot of options but I prefer 4shared.register on 4shared and ur good 2go
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 10, 2012
Don moen, and chris morgan
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by tammyboy1(m): 7:27am On Sep 10, 2012
It al belongs 2 u-damita hogan
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by thorpido(m): 7:36am On Sep 10, 2012
Dawdy: Christianity is damn funny! No principles, just do as you will, Can a Muslims decide to just listen to the Islamic songs and not Pray (Salaat) in the mosque, because He finds it stressful? Can a Christian tell me the meaning of "Praise the lord and worship the lord"? I dont u people know the difference.
First of all,I'll like u 2 know dat Christianity is not a religion but a relationship wit God though it may have outward similarities of religion.If u seek knowledge u will find.I will want u to know something.Islam teaches u dat u are servants or slaves.However,Jesus speaking 2 His disciples said,Henceforth I call you not servants;for the servant knoweth not what his Lord doeth:but I have called you friends;for all things that I have heard of my father I have made known unto you.(John15:15).See d servant is ignorant or has limited knowledge of the Lord.That is where Islam will keep u unless u seek to know.

1 Like

Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by Pink1000(f): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2012
Try these:
*Anointing by J. Moss
*Heaven on earth by Micheal Stampley
*God favoured me by Hezekiah Walker
These songs are so lifting.
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by cecegorz(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: As I was watching a christian movie called "Fireproof" the was a song about love,I checked out the lyrics and came to realise that,I have never loved a man and I have never been loved in return.well the way love is defined in the bible.

"Love is not a fight"

Love is not a place
To come and go as we please
It's a house we enter in
And then commit to never leave
So lock the door behind you
Throw away the key
We'll work it out together
Let it bring us to our knees

To some, love is a word that they can fall into
But when they're falling out
Keeping that word is hard to do

Love will come to save us, if we'll only call
He will ask nothing from us, but demand we give our all

I would fight for you, would you fight for me?
It's worth fighting for

Whoa! Whoa!
I've been listening to this on youtube all morning. Really off the hook!
I guess this song should be performed at weddings before people say 'i do'
Please can you drop a link for the Fireproof movie download?
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by EXCELLENCEAbia: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2012
a1solution: Any music that makes you relax is good no matter where it’s coming from (juju music or Christian music) all same, provided it inspires you and make you feel good.
sorry
Re: What Gospel Songs Minister To You Most?? by megxo(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2012
GOSPEL RAPS 4RM D LIKES OF TEDASHI, LACREA, DA TRUTH,ACKDAVIES,STEVEN THE LEVITE,THSL,>>>>>>>>>>>>>
WORDS FROM DIS DUDES CAN BE MA SERMON ANYTIME, ANTDAY.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Facts Emerge On Kumuyi’s Remarriage / Kissing and Romancing: Part of Fornication? / Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.