Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? (3689 Views)

Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? / Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? / Can A Relationship Between Two Introverted And Shy People Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by slimyem: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2012
neyostica: Quiet and gentle not a paraga girl like fowlyanshmouthyem
Arindin!
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by malaria(f): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
I prefer gentle and reserved pesin
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2012
Quiet and outspoken
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Reanaa: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
Outspoken but gentle
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by donlet(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2012
Just discover yourself first and date the opposite of your type to compliment each other. Two loud types is disaster, two quite types is mumu squared.
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by lifestyle1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2012
I am quite and shy so I will go for a Loud and Outspoken partner.
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Phate07(m): 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2012
Quiet and outspoken? On which planet? undecided
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Chimezie198(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2012
Am so meek, gentle, quiet, walks lyk angel, cool guy, ladyz guy, peacemaker, red lipz, handsome, sexy, sexy legs, cute AND shy!
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2012
kola oloye: ^ At last I'm here to take you back to the palace. Long time my dear,how are you doing? kiss

@OP
I love someone in between the options.

Hello hunni, I am just seeing this, how have u been?
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by kolaoloye(m): 7:16am On Mar 23, 2012
rokiatu:

Hello hunni, I am just seeing this, how have u been?
Always fine wink Keep up the good work.I really missed you. kiss
Those beautiful pix of yours on the other thread are too much.I hope no one is taking advantage of that becos I don't want to commit murder. grin
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Killz3(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2012
Phate07: Quiet and outspoken? On which planet? undecided
undecided
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Lovexme(m): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2012
I'm kinda like inbetween so I wouldn't mind some1 of same naure too.
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2012
rokiatu:
U don dey craze. grin Andway, I am a bit of both actually, outspoken when needed, and shy when I want to. Defenitely not loud though, loud people are annoying to me.

JeeZ! Ya Pastor at Church just bagged In for Himself a Hater! LoL cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by sevule(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2012
Loud and outspoken ohhh!!! Quiet girls just don't do it for me as I find them kinda boring
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by jaz(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2012
quiet and outspoken babe for me anyday. just the way i am. cool
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Adaeze003(f): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2012
Í'm kinda shy and quiet but outspoken around friends and family so someone like me <minus the shy part> will do..
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by greedie1(f): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2012
~Killz~:

May you walk and never stumble. . . kiss kiss kiss kiss

thanks
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by greedie1(f): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2012
sevule: Loud and outspoken ohhh!!! Quiet girls just don't do it for me as I find them kinda boring

and u like loud because
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2012
Outspoken and classy; but not loud.
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Ninilowo(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2012
loud and outspoken. they say whatever z bothering them and any other issues but the other ones............. mtcheeeeewwww!!!
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by queensmith: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2012
Opposites attract, im loud and outspoken so im guessin the opposite allures me more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work. / Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? / 10 Reasons Why Men Don't Find Fat Women Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.