Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,881 members, 7,956,323 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? (3706 Views)

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair / Of Course Many Nigerian Girls Look Unattractive Without Make Up And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by Orikinla(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
The addiction of Nigerian girls and women to make up and fake hair is becoming scary that they may even wear their make up and fake hair into bed.

Does your girlfriend look attractive without her make up and fake hair?
Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by freecocoa(f): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
Go and get married joor and stop asking silly questions undecided

I wonder what you'd do with the answers you hope to get,mscheew.

6 Likes

Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
As a matter of fact, she does. She doesn't use make up, nor fake hair.

Any further questions?
Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by Acidosis(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
freecocoa: Go and get married joor and stop asking silly questions undecided

There is nothing silly about his question.. cheesy
Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by 50calibre(m): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mild make up = OK
Fake hair = deal breaker, I hate that thing.

A woman wearing fake hair is like a man walking about with a mask on his face.

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by freecocoa(f): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
Acidosis:

There is nothing silly about her question.. cheesy
I didn't realize OP got transgendered so I congratulate heim on that.

Now tell me how sense making the question is.

1 Like

Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by Enegod(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2013

i don't see why you should be angry,is a simple good question..anyway....
.Happy birthday!!

1 Like

Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by lovelydoll: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
50calibre: Mild make up = OK
Fake hair = deal breaker, I hate that thing.

A woman wearing fake hair is like a man walking about with a mask on his face.

Hair and face are two different things.

not a good comparison.

3 Likes

Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by Acidosis(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
freecocoa: I didn't realize OP got transgendered so I congratulate heim on that.

Now tell me how sense making the question is.

I didnt know OP is a heim so I congratulate him on that cheesy

We (Men) are tired of fake/foreign paints and extracted hair..

1 Like

Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by freecocoa(f): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
Acidosis:

I didnt know OP is a heim so I congratulate him on that cheesy

That's not the point, we know y'all are tired of the fake hair bla bla bla.

What I'm saying is what's the importance of the question asked by OP which you haven't answered?

This is just another naija girls bashing thread.

1 Like

Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by freecocoa(f): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
Enegod: i don't see why you be angry,is a simple good question..anyway....
.Happy birthday!!
Angry ke? I'm not angry o.

If its such a good question why didn't you answer it?

Thanks for the wish btw.smiley
Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by lovelydoll: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
freecocoa: That's not the point, we know y'all are tired of the fake hair bla bla bla.

What I'm saying is what's the importance of the question asked by OP which you haven't answered?

This is just another naija girls bashing thread.

Yes it's another black girl bashing thread. What is wrong with our men.
Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by 50calibre(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
Sexkillz is hiding my posts, there is nothing wrong with what I said, I'm just trying to tell that girl that the hair is part of someone's identity
Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by carzola(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
1stly Guys that ask this kind of questions are the once who can,t give their girl friend money to fix her hair and get new set's of make up.. Secondly. Make up and fake hair is not bad just that some girls over use make up and fix hair that dont fit them and come out looking like a ghost.. Thirdly i woud'nt be surprice if the op. Is an igbo guy.

3 Likes

Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by freecocoa(f): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
lovelydoll:

Yes it's another black girl bashing thread. What is wrong with our men.
I know right?

They just love trashing naija women, as if whites and the others don't wear make up\fake hair.
Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by haitto99(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
my ex dey always resemble tolotolo wen rain don beat
Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by Lilimax(f): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
Orikinla:
Does your girlfriend look attractive without her make up and fake hair?
So this question is meant for guys alone
However, I wear mild make up and I don't use fake hair and my hubby likes it. Settled!
Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by 50calibre(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lilimax:
However, I wear mild make up and my hubby likes it. Settled!

Your hubby doesn't like it, he is just suffering in silence. BTW do you wear fake hair?
Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by BarryX(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
It takes the grace for a typical babe to stand-out without those additional paraphernalias".But some by the sheer luck do, my babe doesn't do much make-up and she's ravishing in it.- she's among the lucky few I suppose
Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by haitto99(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lilimax:
However, I wear mild make up and I don't use fake hair and my hubby likes it. Settled!
ur mild make up consists of water colour and crayon abi?
Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by Adaeze003(f): 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
The funny thing is that all these dudes condemning hair extensions, weaves and make up cannot walk up to a lady without these. Mtcheew...

Come to think of it, why are ya'll complaining? Is it that girls use all these just for you guys? So a lady cannot package her self the way she likes because guys are 'tired' of it? Abeg jor!

5 Likes

Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by MaziOmenuko: 12:16am On Jun 29, 2013
Acidosis:

Speak for yourself alone. My girl looks pretty without make up, and gorgeous with them; and I love them on her.

There's nothing called 'fake hair', its synthetic hair, made from polymer; just like your nylon and water-proofs.

Nb; she fixed eyelashes yest'day and I was like: wowww!!! I helped her to apply mascara on it this morning, and after that, I couldn't resist the sex-appeal from them eyes.

...45 mins later, I had to help her wear her clothes back and brush her 'synthetic' hair before we finally left the house cool
Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by obo389(m): 12:17am On Jun 29, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 29, 2013

grin grin
Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 29, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by KINGwax(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Hmmmn..Yet another Naija-gal bashing thread.

Okay, guys stop whining pls. There's nothing like fake or original hair. There's weave, attachment, hair- extension's, etc.

#Btw, Naija weather is not too friendly on hair, so it's even advisable that females don't expose their natural hair all the time if they desire healthy hair under this clime.
when will u stop lying to urself? undecided
Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:
#Btw, Naija weather is not too friendly on hair, so it's even advisable that females don't expose their natural hair all the time if they desire healthy hair under this clime.
No she didn't. No. Just no!!!
Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2013
undecided
Re: Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Only: Who Do You Prefer In These Two "Babes"? / 12 Awkward Questions Girls Wish They Could Ask Guys / When You Have A Bright Future (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.