Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Your Experience When You Lost It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Experience When You Lost It (4698 Views)

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience When You Lost It by ifihearam: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2012
Hello NL: I was having a chat with a friend of mine when suddenly she asked me how and where I first made love. At first I was surprised but got me thinking how It all happened.I was a friend to this big aunty in our compound and she was fond of me always calling me her husband. One day after I returned from school guess I was in JSS3 she invited me to her house and started playing with my joystick and before I could say Jack she inserted it in her pussy and the rest was history.
This might be a repeat of an existing thread but we could share our first sex experience here and for the ladies how did you feel when you lost your virginity and what made you do it?was it out of the suar coated tongued guys or you have always desired to thirst sex.

Let's hear ur story.....
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by Vansnickers: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2012
^^^ is that not R@pe??!!
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by maclatunji: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2012
ifihearam: Hello NL: I was having a chat with a friend of mine when suddenly she asked me how and where I first made love. At first I was surprised but got me thinking how It all happened.I was a friend to this big aunty in our compound and she was fond of me always calling me her husband. One day after I returned from school guess I was in JSS3 she invited me to her house and started playing with my joystick and before I could say Jack she inserted it in her pussy and the rest was history.
This might be a repeat of an existing thread but we could share our first sex experience here and for the ladies how did you feel when you lost your virginity and what made you do it?was it out of the suar coated tongued guys or you have always desired to thirst sex.

Let's hear ur story.....

@bolded,exactly why I get irritated when a woman calls a kid their husband around me or a grown man calls a young girl his wife. angry

Guy, you were abused.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by ifihearam: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2012
How this take be rape or abuse na

Anyways I enjoyed it sha.

Tell us how urs went
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by kemiola89(f): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2012
you enjoyed what? U've really lost it
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by gabito4luv(m): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2012
@ op. Its was fun because u re in 9ja. But in advancd countries its sexual abuse. I envy u sha
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by ifihearam: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2012
@kemi

Are you still with urs??
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by Afam4eva(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2012
You lost it in Jss3? That's too young.
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by ifihearam: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2012
@afam

When is the ripe age?
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by MyVicky: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2012
I almost lost it but I'm so glad I still have it! However, there is a difference btw technical virginity and pure virginity! I guess most of us are technical virgins except we have not heard, seen, felt, sensed or talked about obscenity and sensual pleasures! My opinion really! I can't compare my virginity with that of an innocent child considering the fact that I have heard about, seen and felt what sensual pleasure is even though I have not had an intercourse! Like I said, it's just my take!
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by slimyem: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2012
i havent lost it!
Its inside my wardrobe.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by ifihearam: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2012
@slimyem

If you haven't lost it then my grand mother still has hers in her wardrobe ?
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by neyostica: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2012
@Op smh for you, you should just slit your throat
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by Killz3(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2012
What kind of nonsense sharing is supposed to be shared here? Can't some things remain private?
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by ifihearam: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2012
@killz
Can't you just look the other way if you aren't okay with the thread or what's ur own sef?
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by kelz88(f): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2012
~Killz~:
What kind of nonsense sharing is supposed to be shared here? Can't some things remain private?
Some people like me enjoy gist so please leave people that are comfy sharing to share. angry
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by kelz88(f): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2012
Besides, others can learn from this. OP thinks it wasn't abuse, majority know it's what it is. A young child in similar situation can learn from this, and will know better! Haba.
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by Flashaldrin(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2012
kelz88:
Some people like me enjoy gist so please leave people that are comfy sharing to share. angry
grin grin grin wetin you wan hear??
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by Homar(m): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2012
@op i jealous u o . Why this kind thing no dey happen to me why oh no no no no why why dont i get this kind of luck . Damn .
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by Flashaldrin(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
@op that your story get as e be o, well. . . lipsrsealed

I've not lost mine o, me and slimyem plan to celebrate golden jubilee with ours embarassed
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by Flashaldrin(m): 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2012
Homar: @op i jealous u o . Why this kind thing no dey happen to me why oh no no no no why why dont i get this kind of luck . Damn .
because you go overdo tongue
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by Moyola(f): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2012
undecided
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by Killz3(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2012
kelz88:
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by Adaeze003(f): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2012
kelz88:

[/i]lol! share yours naw or is it in your wardrobe too??[i]
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by slimyem: 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2012
Flashaldrin: @op that your story get as e be o, well. . . lipsrsealed

I've not lost mine o, me and slimyem plan to celebrate golden jubilee with ours embarassed
golden jubilee to early nah...
M gunning for platinum jubilee! cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by r231(m): 12:08am On Mar 22, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by Afam4eva(m): 12:11am On Mar 22, 2012
ifihearam: @afam

When is the ripe age?

At that age you're not even supposed to have the one eyed man not to talking of using it.
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by ifihearam: 12:48am On Mar 22, 2012
I nor understand una again ooo. Make una share una story una dey talk anoda tin here
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by dabrake(m): 2:27am On Mar 22, 2012
That was march last year. I was a 300L student then. I just installed 2go app on my phone and I got started. Things happened then one day, I was in one of the rooms where one girl needed help. Finally, I found 'favour' in her eyes. . . We got talking and I told her I wanted to see her but she told me she was cashless. Due to this, I had to send her mtn N1,500 so that she'ld sell it and visit me(she's based at Ikot Ekpene while I was in Uyo). . . We later met and we got down to business. Omo, I no last reach 8secs before i c.o.m.e. The girl vex die. I come go another 2 rounds. Omo, na so my colleagues call me say we get impromptu test oh. Me wey don weak begin dey drag myself go class. Despite say I been wan form my 'military' footsteps, na from far many guys begin dey ask me whether I just Zap. . .

1 Like

Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by Homar(m): 6:40am On Mar 22, 2012
Lol badt guyssss.
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by ayosmiles(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2012
My own is similar 2 d op's. When i was 10, in pry 5, we had this anti in the next flat. She was landlady's neice nd she was like 18. I used 2 go over there nd play. One day, she was alone in da haus. She removed all my clothes nd ordered me to touch her puccy. Later she iserted my stuff in her juicehole. Honestly i didnt knw what i was doin but i enjoyed it. She tolt me not 2 tell anyone but i felt guilty a long time afterwards. Honestly i dont really consider that as sx
Re: Your Experience When You Lost It by maclatunji: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2012
ayosmiles: My own is similar 2 d op's. When i was 10, in pry 5, we had this anti in the next flat. She was landlady's neice nd she was like 18. I used 2 go over there nd play. One day, she was alone in da haus. She removed all my clothes nd ordered me to touch her puccy. Later she iserted my stuff in her juicehole. Honestly i didnt knw what i was doin but i enjoyed it. She tolt me not 2 tell anyone but i felt guilty a long time afterwards. Honestly i dont really consider that as sx

Parents, I hope you are reading. Get your kids away from family and neighbours who show more than a passing interest in your kids. These things happen all the time and it gets worse with all the highly sexed-up world we live in.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs That You Have Been Charmed!! / Some Wonderful Flirty Text Messages / Prepare To Be Amazed And Shocked By What You Are About To See Now! Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.