Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (183764 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
EroZA:
owning a private jet could be a great thing in Nigeria but not in south Africa....a black south African rather spend his millions uplifting the lives of poor people ,mate Mauritius is a very organized country,big up to them...remember SA is on that top three not because we are competing with anyone,we are just doing our own thing...it puzzles me to see those who are playing the giant game always find themselves on the tail
Where is the millions you are talking about from blacks South Africans? Do you mean those starving in the squalor of Townships having millions when they couldn't provide themselves good facilities? Nigerians are buying private jets routinely. Haven't you heard Davido, the young Nigerian music artiste, bought a private jet recently? Dude, keep praising your fool's paradise people. Even your only black billionaire is not doing anything about your condition in the Townships yet made huge money of the country's wealth. Stop deceiving yourself.

The GIANT thing is in our nature. The world recognizes that when it comes to Africa. Leave with it, dude.

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kwa kwa kwa kwa.....not only buying jets,your politicians are buying expensive houses in London UK while wealthy people of that country live in farms...read this sentence with sober mind,a black south African billionaire will rather spend his wealth uplifting the lives of poor people..showoff is not our tradition

all4naija:
Where is the millions you are talking about from blacks South Africans? Do you mean those starving in the squalor of Townships having millions when they provide themselves good facilities? Nigerians are buying private jets routinely. Haven't you heard Davido, the young Nigerian music artiste, bought a private jet recently? Dude, keep praising your fool's paradise people. Even your only black billionaire is not doing anything about your condition in the Townships yet made huge money of the country's wealth. Stop deceiving yourself.

The GIANT thing is in our nature. The world recognizes that when it comes to Africa. Leave with it, dude.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
EroZA: Kwa kwa kwa kwa.....not only buying jets,your politicians are buying expensive houses in London UK while wealthy people of that country live in farms...read this sentence with sober mind,a black south African billionaire will rather spend his wealth uplifting the lives of poor people..showoff is not our tradition

Jeez! What is wrong if they buy houses in London? Aren't other rich people doing that around the globe? Rich people are also buying houses and other properties in Nigeria. Your investors are building properties in Nigeria as we discuss this jet issue.

The only fortunate billionaire you have has nothing to offer your poor bottoms than give few million dollars to help while making more money from them. Bwahaha... That dude is possibly brainwashing you in the squalor of Townships.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
am glad to hear that there is nothing wrong when your politicians buy expensive houses in london,it shows that Nigerians are good people that's why $20 billion just went down the drain without anyone questioning about it...by the way what kind of private jet do you own?

all4naija: Jeez! What is wrong if they buy houses in London? Aren't other rich people doing that around the globe? Rich people are also buying houses and other properties in Nigeria. Your investors are building properties in Nigeria as we discuss this jet issue.

The only fortunate billionaire you have has nothing to offer your poor bottoms than give few million dollars to help while making more money from them. Bwahaha... That dude is possibly brainwashing you in the squalor of Townships.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
EroZA:
am glad to hear that there is nothing wrong when your politicians buy expensive houses in london,it shows that Nigerians are good people that's why $20 billion just went down the drain without anyone questioning about it...by the way what kind of private jet do you own?

Stop presenting high moral ground here about your people. Your leaders are as almost corrupt as the Nigerian leaders. Stop begging the question. How many times have Jecob Zuma being accused of corruption without anything don't to have him indicted? Oh, yeah! It is now about $20 billions missing from the oil coffer. You are a hypocrite!

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Zuma was not only accused,he went to the court,Nigerian politicians are doing corruption freely..thats why your president find it easy to defend the state of poverty in your country with few people owning private jets....you are all cherishing that...Nigerian swag

all4naija: Stop presenting high moral ground here about your people. Your leaders are as almost corrupt as the Nigerian leaders. Stop begging the question. How many times have Jecob Zuma being accused of corruption without anything don't to have him indicted? Oh, yeah! It is now about $20 billions missing from the oil coffer. You are a hypocrite!

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
EroZA: Zuma was not only accused,he went to the court,Nigerian politicians are doing corruption freely..thats why your president find it easy to defend the state of poverty in your country with few people owning private jets....you are all cherishing that...Nigerian swag

He went to court and win. Of what importance is using the tax-payer money to take your president to court while knowing he will win the case and keep the loot? That is gross stupidity! Bwahaha... Your people are brainwashed man.

You know very well that black South Africans got no swag like Nigerians! wink cool

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oh yeah we don't have the swag of praising corruption,we don't have the swag of seeking refuge in foreign lands and call it tourism,we dont have the swaggers called boko haram....mate Nigerians got the swag I agree

as long as you people live in the world of dreams and fantasies,that country will remain the giant of population with no good life

all4naija: He went to court and win. Of what importance is using the tax-payer money to take your president to court while knowing he will win the case and keep the loot? That is gross stupidity! Bwahaha... Your people are brainwashed man.

You know very well that black South Africans got no swag like Nigerians! wink cool

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
EroZA: Oh yeah we don't have the swag of praising corruption,we don't have the swag of seeking refuge in foreign lands and call it tourism,we dont have the swaggers called boko haram....mate Nigerians got the swag I agree

as long as you people live in the world of dreams and fantasies,that country will remain the giant of population with no good life

Tell that to Julius Molema, the ghetto gangster that there is no corruption in South Africa. Bwahaha... He might possible drag you through the dust in Townships and remind of why he is so silly. If you think living in Townships is swag then you are wrong. That is the foolishness in your people,living in fool's paradise and not willing to explore the world before they die. I like my Nigerians exploring the world to have better understanding of it. Keep staying at home, in one place and not moving. You dormant human being!

You speak as if your people have done something worse. The xenophobic attacks and Apartheid crimes are even worse than insurgent. We getting rid of those religious brainwashed fools who are bent of enforcing Islamic rules in Northern part of Nigeria. They are cowards indeed!

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
lol.....you got the Nigerian swag mate,keep it up,let me confess to you that the only thing I admire about your country is football...keep your beautiful clean Nigeria,I will keep my ugly dirty SA,,,enjoy your Nigerian dream ...good night

all4naija: Tell that to Julius Molema, the ghetto gangster that there is no corruption in South Africa. Bwahaha... He might possible drag you through the dust in Townships and remind of why he is so silly. If you think living in Townships is swag then you are wrong. That is the foolishness in your people,living in fool's paradise and not willing to explore the world before they die. I like my Nigerians exploring the world to have better understanding of it. Keep staying at home, in one place and not moving. You dormant human being!

You speak as if your people have done something worse. The xenophobic attacks and Apartheid crimes are even worse than insurgent. We getting rid of those religious brainwashed fools who are bent of enforcing Islamic rules in Northern part of Nigeria. They are cowards indeed!

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
EroZA:
lol.....you got the Nigerian swag mate,keep it up,let me confess to you that the only thing I admire about your country is football...keep your beautiful clean Nigeria,I will keep my ugly dirty SA,,,enjoy your Nigerian dream ...good night
Jeez! I never said Nigeria is clean. The truth remains South Africa is clean and developed more than Nigeria but got no swag. That being said, we are still the GIANT of Africa in many areas to your country.

South African government is very corrupt, you know.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
am the one who said it....good night the giant

all4naija:
Jeez! I never said Nigeria is clean. The truth remains South Africa is clean and developed more than Nigeria but got no swag. That being said, we are still the GIANT of Africa in many areas to your country.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:20am On Sep 05, 2014
all4naija:

https://www.nairaland.com/1886605/africas-largest-economy-nigeria-drops/2
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:22am On Sep 05, 2014
all4naija: That is not enough. You need to understand that Nigeria is the true GIANT of Africa. Bwahaha... grin

The giant of foolls

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 14(m): 12:25am On Sep 05, 2014
EroZA:
Lol....if a country like Lesotho can beat the so called giant of africa interms of global competiveness,who can laugh at them when they call themselves the kings of africa...if you people do not put that empty house into order you will remain the most exploitable nation in Africa.

quote author=all4naija]
Bwahaha... What has paying South Africa Zulu and Xhosa ladies huge money got to do with this? Intimate performance is a personal thing but talking about GIANT is natural. You still haven't understood that it is in our nature. You talked about population size as one of them before, your investors coming to scramble for money for survival by increasing products prices, etc.

Isn't it true that average Nigerians are more equipped down-under than South Africans? wink cool

grin cool

Why do you think Woolworth failed? Nothing works in that country. I told you long time agoe that their 419 GDP will be exposed soon,

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 05, 2014
14:

The giant of foolls

You are pathetic, dude. Nigeria will always be the GIANT of Africa. How are you doing with your miserable life? I hope there is no problem in your tiny nation of 50 million people.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 05, 2014
14:

Why do you think Woolworth failed? Nothing works in that country. I told you long time agoe that their 419 GDP will be exposed soon,
Woolworth failed because it was looking for ultra-huge gain by over-inflating prices. Most of the low quality clothes were even sold at 256% higher than prices they were sold in South Africa. keep going in that silly direction. Nobody is going to listen to that nonsense. Why is MTN, Shoprite,etc making inroad in their various sectors?

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2014
@All4naija
[b]HA HA YOU'RE FAR BEHIND "SOUTH AFRICA AND EGYPT AND OTHER NORTH AFRICAN ARAB STATES". grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Water Sanitation Health

Fast facts
WHO/UNICEF joint monitoring report 2012: Progress on drinking water and sanitation

An improved sanitation facility is one that hygienically separates human excreta from human contact.

An improved drinking-water source is one that by the nature of its construction adequately protects the source from outside contamination, in particular from faecal matter.
Water

In 2010, 89 per cent of the world’s population, or 6.1 billion people, used improved drinking water sources, exceeding the MDG target (88 per cent); 92 per cent are expected to have access in 2015.
Between 1990 and 2010, two billion people gained access to improved drinking water sources.
Eleven per cent of the global population, or 783 million people, are still without access.
In 2015 the WHO/UNICEF JMP projects that 605 million will still not have access.

Sanitation

63 per cent of the global population use toilets and other improved sanitation facilities.
By 2015, 67 per cent will have access to improved sanitation facilities (the MDG target is 75 per cent).
Since 1990 1.8 billion people gained access to improved sanitation.
2.5 billion people lack improved sanitation, projected be 2.4 billion by 2015.
1.1 billion people (15 per cent of the global population) practice open defecation.
949 million open defecators live in rural areas.

Regions and countries

Sub-Saharan Africa accounts for more than 40% of the global population without access to improved drinking water.

Sub-Saharan Africa is not on track for meeting the drinking water target, but some countries have already met the target: Malawi, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Namibia, and Gambia. Liberia is on track to meet the target.

593 million in China and 251 million in India gained access to improved sanitation since 1990.

China and India account for just under half the global progress on sanitation.
India

with 626 million people who practice open defecation, has more than twice the number of the next 18 countries combined;
accounts for 90 per cent of the 692 million people in South Asia who practice open defecation;
accounts for 59 per cent of the 1.1 billion people in the world who practice open defecation;
has 97 million people without access to improved sources of drinking water, second only to China.

China

accounts for more than 95% of the progress on sanitation in Eastern Asia;
has 119 million people without improved drinking water, followed by India (97 million); Nigeria (66 million) and Ethiopia (46 million);
has 14 million people who practice open defecation, 8th on the list of the top 10 countries.

Countries that account for almost three-quarters of the people who practice open defecation:

India (626 million)
Indonesia (63 million)
Pakistan (40 million)
Ethiopia (38 million)
Nigeria (34 million)
Sudan (19 million)
Nepal (15 million)
China (14 million)
Niger (12 million)
Burkina Faso (9.7 million)
Mozambique (9.5 million)
Cambodia (8.6 million).

Note: All the information in this report is based on data available up to and including 2010.[/b]
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2014
Grammy award winner awarded by York University wink wink wink wink DR HUGH MASEKELA grin grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2014
@14
SA controls everything in their country we even have SECURITY GUARDS like Dangote and co. Who are there to clam things down and make sure the masses see the good light. Whereas their oil, retail business,entertainment, hospitality etc..is controlled from NY, LONDON AND JOBURG grin grin grin grin grin grin their 419ed GDP was just a political thing as most SA academics and Brazilians said. In reality theyr still BELOW THERE.

SOON THEY'RE GONNA BE TAKEN OUT IN OIL AND GAS BUSINESS. WATCH THIS SPACE, SOUTHERN AFRICA (RSA gelologically proven is 12bbl upwards,Namibia 23bbl ,Mozambique 7bbl and highest gas reserves in sub sahara africa,Madagascar 24 bbl) AND EAST AFRICA (Kenya 17bbl,Uganda 2bbl, even hungry Somalia has 10 bbl of oil and South Sudan) ARE STARTING TO RISE IN OIL. Meaning Asia and Oceania will be buying from us.

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2014
@14, GraigB,EroZA and others
All4naija has been REDUCED by RSA to a cheer leader and on the ROPES/Defence mode. Note:He always like HIS OWN POSTS "1 Like". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I thought boon republic had more than "1 like/person". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2014
His own country man posted on another thread that they want to sacrifice him to the gods so that Boko harams stop their insurgency....according to that genuine Nigerian all4kak comments invite troubles to the Nigerian nation...

AwodwaGyanOniwe: @14, GraigB,EroZA and others
All4naija has been REDUCED by RSA to a cheer leader. Note:He always like HIS OWN POSTS "1 Like". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I thought boon republic had more than "1 like/person". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2014
Theyr spying my broer DOG EATERS/flat heads. grin grin grin Look theres a "guest 1". Am sure hes charcoal black and stinks like rotten fish. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I can smell him from here, he stinks pitch black gorrila, eats dogs, akamu and other jungle land foods. grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by CraigB: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
EroZA: His own country man posted on another thread that they want to sacrifice him to the gods so that Boko harams stop their insurgency....according to that genuine Nigerian all4kak comments invite troubles to the Nigerian nation...

grin grin grin grin

Hahaha, the devil reincarnate likes his own posts...
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
EroZA:

We whip your over-fed, over-pampered and fuggly banana bafumble players for fun. grin grin grin

Most south Africans are already beginning to tremble because banana badummies will be meeting the almighty Super Eagles next week. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @All4naija
the nature of its construction adequately protects the source from outside contamination, in

Look at this dirty gaynaian scavenging donkey. grin

Who are you to talk about sanitation? when there are 913 schools with no sanitation facilities
11,450 schools still use pit latrine toilets in south Africa.

Toilet sanitation in south Africa

According to the World Health Organisation, a child under the age of five dies every 15 seconds due to diseases as a result of poor or no sanitation. It is estimated that nearly 1.5 million Children die every year of diarrhea (more) Approximately 133 million children under the age of five will die before the end of 2030. In 2007 the child mortality rate in South Africa accounted for more than 40 000 children or one child every 15 minutes.”

TODAY`S MARKET FOR SANITATION IS DYSFUNCTIONAL, MAINLY DUE TO MUTED DEMAND AND LOW PRIORITY AMONG INDIVIDUALS. MARKET BASED APPROACH IS REQUIRED TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEM AT GRASS ROOT LEVEL AND AT A LARGE SCALE… JACK SIM FOUNDER OF THE WORLD TOILET ORGANISATION

SATO is a non-profit organization committed to improving toilet and sanitation conditions on the African Continent. SATO is also one of the few organizations to focus on toilets instead of water, which receives more attention and resources under the common subject of sanitation. SATO was founded to work towards eliminating the toilet taboo and delivering sustainable sanitation to Africans.

Important Facts: The world is still on track for reaching the MDG drinking water target, but the trend appears to be deteriorating. On current trends, the world will miss the sanitation target by more than half a billion people.
Every year, unsafe water, coupled with a lack of basic sanitation, kills at least 1.6 million children under the age of five years more than eight times the number of people who died in the Asian tsunami of 2004.
At the beginning of the Water for Life decade, 1.1 billion people did not have access to an improved source of drinking water.
84% of the population without access to an improved source of drinking water live in rural areas.

11 646 South African schools still using pit toilets grin grin

A reply to a DA parliamentary question has revealed
that 11 646 of the 23 906 schools in South Africa still
use pit toilets with KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) and the
Eastern Cape accounting for 60% of the pit toilets in
schools. KZN accounts for 3 419 of these pit toilets
and the Eastern Cape accounts for 3 535. This is a
disgrace.
The DA will write to the Minister of Basic Education,
Angie Motshekga, requesting a progress report on
her Department’s interventions in the provinces
most affected, and what steps will be taken to
address these continued problems.
The reply also reveals that 518 schools in KZN are
without electricity.
It is clear that most provinces are not meeting their
infrastructure targets, forcing learners to endure
horrific conditions at schools.
The use of open pit toilets presents a very real
danger to students as they breed disease and
harbour bacteria which can cause illness. It is
extremely dangerous for young children in
particular to use these toilets. As such, the Minister
must look to putting measures in place to ensure
that these toilets are maintained and kept safe in the
interim.
The relevant provincial departments must as a
matter of urgency provide functional sanitation
facilities at South African schools to ensure the
health and safety of our country’s young learners
while affording them the dignity that they deserve.
If the Minister is serious about transforming
education in South Africa, she would do well to
consider placing proper facilities in South African
schools for our youth to learn in a safe and clean
environment.
Angie Motshekga, Desiree van der Walt, Eastern
Cape, KwaZulu-Natal, Pit Toilets
 Desiree van der Walt
Shadow Deputy Minister of Basic Education
 Press Releases
 Angie Motshekga, Desiree van der Walt,
Eastern Cape, KwaZulu-Natal, Pit Toilets
 Print this

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
^^^^^^^^Well done OPPOSITION PARTY. This means RSA has PROGRESSED WE ONLY NOW HAVE LESS THAN 12 000 RURAL SCHOOLS USING PIT TOILETS. WOW IN IN S.A. U CAN FIND THIS WHILE THE REST OF AFRICA SH8T IN THE OPEN. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Guest what

SOUTH AFRICANS WILL BE WORKING TOWARDS FIXING THIS MASS THIS YEAR.

I remember last year Naaiyrians started a thread called "South Africa is worser than Naaigayria". Where flat heads were showing young KwaZulu Natal boys corssing the river using backets. In that year a BRIDGE was built in less than 6 months.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Football is just a game,we lost many games ...nobody has ever died

iconize:

We whip your over-fed, over-pampered and fuggly banana bafumble players for fun. grin grin grin

Most south Africans are already beginning to tremble because banana badummies will be meeting the almighty Super Eagles next week. grin grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
EroZA: Football is just a game,we lost many games ...nobody has ever died

Visit kickoff.com and see your brothers expressing fears. grin

South Africans over-hype their banana bafumble players because they managed to win Afcon in 1996.

Note: south Africa won Afcon in 1996 because Nigeria didn't participate.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Those are football fans....my favorite sport is swimming and tennis

iconize:
Visit kickoff.com and see your brothers expressing fears. grin

South Africans over-hype their banana bafumble players because they managed to win Afcon in 1996.

Note: south Africa won Afcon in 1996 because Nigeria didn't participate.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
RURAL SCHOOLS

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
EroZA: Those are football fans....my favorite sport is swimming and tennis

South Africans love football but fail to understand what it entails.

All they do is to stay online from morning till night calling the foreigners in the psl cows.

South Africa has/had no quality player except Pienaar and Mccarthy. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (162)

Gov. / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.